Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Eternal Elements:Book 1-A Vestals True Path
Page 1 of 1
Eternal Elements:Book 1-A Vestals True Path [CLOSED]
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#1 Posted: 21:08:58 20/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Welcome to my new fan fic about well I will leave you to figure that out yourselves.I hope this is one of maybe five/six books that will all have ten-11 chapters that a around 25-30 lines long.

This fan fic will consist of fantasy/medieval stuff.I will try update around every week.Also may contain PG 13 violence here and there but at the start of a chapter I will inform you of that so yeah.

~Prologue:A Vestal always looks her best~

Let me tell you a story,about Aeternus,the land of everlasting life.

A long time ago lived six deities who watched over this land and they all represented one of the six elements:

Light~Fire~Air~Water~Earth~Darkness

Each element was balanced and all were worshipped by the people of the land.But one was jealous,he was not as appreciated in fact he was shunned by most,he was the Deity of Darkness,Umbra,he decided to trick the others into thinking that Lumen,Deity of Light was going to become all mighty ruler but the others did not believe him.

Umbra,outraged that no one believed him he started a war,it raged on for centuries killing many people in Aeternus except four women who were blessed by the deities of Fire,Air,Water and Earth.Once they blessed the four women they became crystals and are guarded by the four women who became the first Vestals.

The war eventually ended with Lumen the victor.Umbra was sent to the underworld and sealed there for eternity but sadly Lumen lost all his strength and also turned into a crystal.The world started shaking and nearly killed the vestals but they used all they're might to rise him up to the Heavens.The world over many years and with the death and birth of new people the Aeternus was healed.

Present Day
'Oh lady Vestal,you must awaken,the ceremony is soon to begin.'

'Yes my dear apostle I am coming,a Vestal must always look her best.'

The Vestal and apostle walked out of the temple and to the carriage awaiting them.

'Now Lady Maiya at noon you shall start the ceremony as it is the wind vestals year and then one hour later the prayers and confessions shall begin,you shall direct the whole ceremony so I hope you know what you have to say,do etc.'said Maiya's advisor.

'Don't worry,I know all this off by heart.'said Maiya.

Now you are wondering what is a vestal,well I am a form of priestess and I pray to the wind crystal.The wind vestals are a long line of daughters in the Aura family.

What I have to do:
Wake up at dawn pray till noon
Have noon supper till evening
Pray till dusk then sleep till dawn

Once a year we attend a bug ceremony and every year a different Vestal controls the ceremony,this year is my year and it also my first year doing this.I can't wait.

At the Grand Cathedral
'Oh great Crystals!Grant us a new year of peace and tranquillity!May the Dark One stay forever sealed in the underworld!May the deities Ignis,Ventus,Unda and Terra keep us safe!'Maiya shouted to the Heavens.

Suddenly an earthquake........

Fin
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:15:23 21/03/2014 by azz01
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#2 Posted: 21:15:52 20/03/2014
This is cool. Are all the vestals girls? Just wondering.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
#3 Posted: 09:54:34 21/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Yes but they are not all the main characters only one is.

Also for those who read this and have played Bravely Default I am not copying.

EDIT:I made some changes to he first chapter.Them being that April is no known as Maiya.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:16:11 21/03/2014 by azz01
#4 Posted: 13:36:00 21/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Sorry for x2 post but I wanted to talk about the latest characters,the Vestals.

Maiya Aura:*
Class:White Mage
Specialty:White Magic
Appearance:Your average height for an 18 year old,long,straight brown hair that reaches down to the end of her back,green eyes and pale skin.Wears a creamy light green ceremonial dress that reaches to here knees.
Background:Unknown

Summer Fax:
Class:Black Mage
Specialty:Black Magic
Appearance:She looks a lot like Maiya except here hair only goes to her shoulders and is ginger and curled,brown eyes and tanned skin.Also wears a pale red ceremonial dress.

Selene Flos:
Class:Black Mage
Specialty:Black Magic
Appearance:A bit taller then the other two girls her hair is black and short but is straight,green eyes and light tanned skinned.Wears a light brown ceremonial dress.

Dia Fluctus:
Class:White Mage
Specialty:White Magic
Appearance:The shortest of the girls and has extremely pale skin.Long,curly blonde hair,hazel eyes.Wears a light blue ceremonial dress.
Background:What do you think

Yes people will have classes in the story and after every chapter I will do these for major characters whether they be main or just recurring.
*=Main Character

Also for those who are smart you would know I am using a lot of Latin language.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:43:38 21/03/2014 by azz01
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#5 Posted: 19:46:50 21/03/2014
Nice, I like having character profiles, it's something I need to end up doing for mine.

And yeah, I've noticed the Latin.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
#6 Posted: 19:47:51 21/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Awesome.New chapter tomorrow with two new characters.
---
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#7 Posted: 20:48:36 05/04/2014
This seems really cool. Also, the character sheet is interesting.
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me