Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
Escape from Wonderland [CLOSED]
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6683
#1 Posted: 00:40:39 20/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Alice slowly woke, stretching out her arms and legs. Suddenly freezing, she felt grass between her fingers. Her eyes snapped open, being blinded by the harsh light of the morning sun. She jolted up and looked around her, having saw the open sky and not her room. Flowers surrounded her in all directions, seeming to never end. Panicking, she quickly got up and looked around. Other bodies of people were also lying in the grass, unaware yet of where they were or what was to happen. She began to chant 'no' over and over again, having already escaped this hell once. Flowers were crushed as she fell down, staring into space with a horrified expression, his lips and eye twitching every so often. She knew that once the others 'woke up' they would think this place was grand, magical, perfect, when in reality, is was a place of despair and terror.

You wake up in a strange land, surrounded by others. This place seems peculiar, but seems void of any of the terrible things or sadness in the real world. Unbeknownst to you, you are actually dreaming, engulfed by the dream of wonderland. You might not want to, but you must flee this dream and get back to the real world. As, if you die here, you die in the real world. One girl seems to know this land, explaining everything to you and what to do. She tells of how there is a place where you are able to escape this dream and wake up. She also tells of how it won't be easy, as there are four people, known as "Alices" that plan to make you stay here, forever, and at any cost. You must join this girl and try to escape from wonderland.

Rules:
- Basic Rules of RP
- Please god, no godmodding
- There will probably be blood and gore, so yeah.
- You can have an unlimited amount of characters, but keep track of them.
- Limit OOC posts
- Have fun.

Sheet:
Name:
Power/weapon: (They don't have to have one if you like)
Personality:
Appearance:
History: (Keep it brief, I don't need their whole life story. All I need to know is what led up to the feelings the character had that made them dream of wonderland, meaning what made them upset, sad, depressed, etc.)
Other: (Optional)

I will make mine if this survives
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:43:07 20/03/2014 by DragonCamo
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3600
#2 Posted: 00:58:59 20/03/2014
This sounds really interesting. Does it have to be a human, like from another series?
---
My life is complete.
#3 Posted: 01:00:59 20/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Id prefer it not to be from a series. I can be a human.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#4 Posted: 01:02:40 20/03/2014
Name: Nathaniel "Nathan" Evans
Power/Weapon: Pyrokinesis. He can also create weapons out of fire.
Personality: He's a pretty shy guy, opening up to only people he thinks he can trust. When he does get to know someone, he's outgoing, sarcastic, and a fun guy.
Appearance: A normal looking 18 year old, with blue jeans, a black tee shirt with a black leather jacket over it. He has brown hair and brown eyes.
History: As a young child, and throughout his high school career, he was beat by his parents. They called him worthless, terrible, a waste of money.
Other:
---
#hu
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:15:58 20/03/2014 by Rickorio
popfizzfan4life Ripto Gems: 1471
#5 Posted: 01:09:23 20/03/2014
Name: Lord Barkis Beckett II
Power/weapon: busted wine bottle, dagger
Personality: Charismatic, Social Darwinistic, Sophisticated, Manipulative
Appearance: Tall, white combed back hair, formal vest, thin,
History: His ideals and thoughts on survival of the fittest made him an outcast, he soon dreamed of an ideal world he thought would be perfect
#6 Posted: 01:15:28 20/03/2014
Name: Max Carnes
Power/weapon: Ability to change into a flame beast. Activates his power through getting really angry.
Personality: Really HOT-tempered, and likes to finish things quickly
Appearance: Tall and bulky, fat nose and black hair the brushes to the side
History: Two brutal millionaires found him when he was a baby on the pavement in front of their house. The money made him lose patience and gets in a fit when something doesn't go the way he wants it.
Other: N/A

There is another character later Ill write the sheet tom.
---
My life is complete.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6132
#7 Posted: 04:05:16 20/03/2014
I will give you their life stories and you will like it.

Name: Snow Nagano
Power/weapon: A staff. Can weild ice & light based magic.
Personality: A kind, caring young man, who has a tendency to be naive to the pain and suffering in the world. He often sees good in others, often overlooking the bad entirely. While he has great faith, he is also quite accepting of others.
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
History: Snow grew up in a monestary, raised by monks. He has followed closely to a pure path of God. He has had little time to experrience the outside world, mostly locked away in the monestary to read, granting him a wealth of knowledge. His longing to see the world beyond the walls of the church caused his mind to drift to a land of wonder while he slept.
Other:

Name: Toko Toyuya
Power/weapon: Dark, evil magical powers.
Personality: A devious woman who does whatever she likes. Toko will often abuse her magic to get what she wants. She also has a slight drinking and gambling problem and enjoys overall debotchery. Despite her numerous bad habits and overall poor character, she does know right from wrong (often choosing wrong) and wouldn't do anything to horrid such as murder.
History: As a child, Toko grew up on the streets as an orphan. To survive she took to stealing, eventually becoming a skilled pick-pocket. A few years passed before she started amassing a small wealth from her petty theft, gaining a bit of a taste for the finer things in life. It wasn't until she learned in the ways of the dark arts that she finally began to live a cozy life in a small home in the woods, with everything she could ever need or want.
Other: Despite living a life filled with fancy clothes, fine wines, and jewels, deep down she desires a true friend, a companion to share her life with, often hiding this from herself.

Name: Saber Hiraki
Power/weapon: Kunai knives
Personality: She is rather quiet and reserved, she doesn't talk much and sticks to the shadows. She is fast and quiet when she moves, able to easily sneak up on people. Other than that, not much is known about her.
History: Saber has spent most of her time wandering the forest. She lost her family long ago and never had any friends leading her to live a life of solitude. She often watches others who pass by her in secret, wishign to get to know them, but not knowing how to interact with others, keeping her afraid to leave the safety of the shadows. Her loneliness led her to dream of a place where she could be truly happy, surrounded by others
Other:
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#8 Posted: 06:44:44 20/03/2014
Name: Nokomus Hiyan
Power/weapon; can control shadows and has a bow.
Personality: Mysterious and shadowy, she keeps to herself. Almost never warms up to people, the only person she loves is her mother.
Appearance: Tall, African young woman with long, deeply muscled arms. Has scars on her neck, arms, and face.
History: Loved her mother, who protected her from her fathers abuse. Her mother died on the day before her 18th birthday, the last day her father could beat her. And he did, all day long. The extreme sadness and depression this caused her made her enter Wonderland.
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
#9 Posted: 18:54:10 20/03/2014
name: Starlight
power/weapon: Has complete power over the moon, thus controls all water on earth. Can form solid objects out of water also.
personality: Shy, but when in battle can get fired up.
appearance: (She is actually a human tho) [url]http://imgur.com/HstGxjf[url]history: She found herself ina garden at night and began to be fascinated by the moon. She studied water and the moon and connected them together. Has a bad taste for fire and anything hot. She is really patient and friendly from being liked so much in school.

ooc: can we start now?
---
My life is complete.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:57:01 20/03/2014 by MagicFizz
#10 Posted: 21:26:05 20/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Name: Alice
Power/weapon: Sword
Personality: Alice is rather pessimistic. She never sees anything in a good light, including people. Being a loner and shying away from most people. After her first trip to Wonderland, she became cold and rarely smiles or laughs.
History: Alice had been in Wonderland once, experience the wonders and horrors of the world. Once she escaped, she thought she was safe, never to go again. But, she never felt safe again, becoming afraid of sleep, afraid she will enter the dream again. Unfortunately, she was having a rather bad day, her emotions were high, and she cried herself to sleep, oblivious to her dreaming of a better place.

ooc: ill make my other ones later. Your all accepted. Seiki >_______________________________>

Alice quickly turned her head. She watched as many of the people began to stir. She chewed her lip, unsure of what to do.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:29:18 21/03/2014 by DragonCamo
#11 Posted: 03:22:56 21/03/2014
Toko sat up in the middle of the field, a little groggy. She looked around and noticed the unfamiliar surroundings.
"Uggh, what happened? I really shouldn't drink that much before bed. Though rum is so good." She smiled.
The sleeping body of Snow, who was rather close to her, caught her eye.
"Hmmm, though maybe it wasn't all bad. He's cute. Hope we had some fun last night." She smirked.

Saber had awoken awhile earlier, sitting against the side of a tree. She wasn't sure where she was or who the other people were, but she didn't know what else to do, so she sat back and watched them to hopefully get some clues.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#12 Posted: 21:01:54 21/03/2014
Nokomus woke up and looked around. This place reminded her of a drawing her mother once made. It brought back many bad memories, causing her some sadness. She couldn't wait to leave this place, but a few others didn't seem to share the opinion. She quickly noticed a blonde girl in deep thought. She decided to walk over.
---
#13 Posted: 21:37:05 21/03/2014
Barkis had awoken and looked around, What an odd place... he thought to himself
#14 Posted: 23:11:07 21/03/2014
Nathan looked around as he started to wake up. "Ugh, where am I?" He asked out loud, had noticing the open sky and trees, instantly knowing he wasn't home.
---
#hu
#15 Posted: 03:19:31 22/03/2014
Snow slowly came to, rather peacefully as if having had a good night's rest. He looked up to see Toko looking over to him, a devious smirk on her face. He wasn't sure what to make of the look she was giving him, or the odd way she continued to stare, not realizing she was undressing him with her eyes.
---
#16 Posted: 03:41:56 22/03/2014
Barkis stood up and looked around, "How did I get- nevermind," he said, "this land needs a certain touch of Darwinism, and I'll be the one to do so,"
#17 Posted: 21:56:38 22/03/2014
"Um...hi.... I'm Snow." He said nervously.
"Toko." She smiled and held out a hand for him to shake.
He took it andsmiled in return. She could already tell just how innocent and naive he was, she wasn't sure how, but she was going to make him hers.
"Where are we?" Snow asked, looking around
"Not sure, though it looks interesting."
---
#18 Posted: 22:35:54 22/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Alice took a deep breathe to calm herself. Looking around, she noticed most were woken. Her eyes swing around too look ahead, then to her side, and so forth. A tall, dark forest surrounded the edge of the somewhat peaceful clearing. Suddenly, she began to panic again, knowing what lays in those woods. Flashbacks of a sword, a red dress, wrathful eyes, and the most prominent one, a red spade crossed her vision. Hyperventilating, she still stared forward.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#19 Posted: 22:47:43 22/03/2014
Barkis turned and saw Alice looking around, A girl, and a pretty one at that, he thought, "Excuse me madam, but do you live here?"
#20 Posted: 23:02:12 22/03/2014
Max woke up and looked around. He found his father walking toward him. "Daddy!" I yelled. My dad removed his long silver belt out and looked at me with a stern face. He slapped me on the wrist. "Ouch...WAKE ME UP, DAMMIT" I yelled.

I ran toward a girl nearby. I pretty one, too.
---
My life is complete.
#21 Posted: 23:27:39 22/03/2014
OOC: MF, wtf is going on in your post? Max should be in Wonderland with the rest of us in a forest clearing.
Also, would you mind doing third person? It's kinda weird since the rest of us are in third person while you're in first person, and since part of your post is in third person too...

Alice's hyperventilating caught Snow and Toko's attention.
"Yo *****, what's your problem? It's just a forest." Toko said with an eyebrow raised and some annoyance in her voice.
Snow meanwhile, was concerned for her. He walked over to her and put an arm around her to try and comfort her and find out what was wrong. This only added to Toko's annoyance.
---
#22 Posted: 00:10:30 23/03/2014
Nokomus noticed the girls hyperventilating, and she rushed over. She nearly stepped on a small mouse, but she lept over it, and made her way to Alice. "Are you ok?" She asked the girl.
---
#23 Posted: 00:41:41 23/03/2014
Ooc: Well, sorry >.<

P.S. If you see the two references in my last post I love you.

Lets try thi again smilie

----

Josh woke up in a forest clearing. Josh ran toward the other people, he was scared.

Starlight woke up in a cpearing right next to a rather smashing boy.
---
My life is complete.
#24 Posted: 00:47:51 23/03/2014
Beckett walked up to her, "And who are you ma'm?" asked the Darwinist
#25 Posted: 00:59:11 23/03/2014
"Are you talking to me? I'm Nokomus Hayan, Umbramancer." Nokomus stated proudly. She had gotten umbramancing from her mothers side, so why not embrace it?
---
#26 Posted: 01:29:08 23/03/2014
"Yes I am," said Beckett to Nokomous, "and how do you please yourself today?"
#27 Posted: 01:33:04 23/03/2014
Max joined the convo

"Where are we? I am freaking out!"
---
My life is complete.
#28 Posted: 02:24:15 23/03/2014
"What? How do I put this..... I NO SPEAK FANCY!!!!!!" Nokomus shouted. Beckett was kinda annoying her.
---
#29 Posted: 02:26:22 23/03/2014
Beckett narrowed his eyes at her, "Well won't we get along," he said sarcastically, "do you know where we are?"
#30 Posted: 02:34:54 23/03/2014
"Sarcasm doesn't go down well with me." Nokomus stated coldly.
---
#31 Posted: 02:38:51 23/03/2014
"You know young child," said Barkis whose eyes turned icy cold, "one could easily be killed out here in this land, this unknown dark and frightening world. You'll have to arm yourself very well," he handed her a small dagger, "take care of this,"
#32 Posted: 02:43:37 23/03/2014
She intentionally dropped the dagger before forming the shadow of a tree into a large hammer. "Thanks, but I don't need it." She stated, the first part sounding extremely sarcastic.
---
#33 Posted: 02:45:55 23/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Alice looked up to Toko. She calmed herself down for a second before speaking in a small, eerie voice. "There's more in that forest than you think...a wrathful women of the red spade...righteously carrying a blade in her hand." She had then returned in staring forward, knees tucked in and speaking in a singing type or tone. "Not hesitating to slay anything in her way. Path's of blood followed her everywhere she went."
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#34 Posted: 02:46:47 23/03/2014
Barkis smiled and almost chuckled, "Oh but dear child, the land you came from had man eat man laws, this land will to," he claimed
#35 Posted: 02:50:54 23/03/2014
Nokomus looked at Alice. "Then we should kill her. Make this wierd place better than before. And Snoot, I'd kill any man who tried to eat me. Kapeesh?"
---
#36 Posted: 02:51:14 23/03/2014
Toko stared at Alice with a look as if wondering if she was stupid.
"Wrathful spade women can suck it! If she wants to slay me or whatever the ****, she's going to have to work for it." Toko stood up and put her hands on her confidently.
"It sounds like you know this place. Is there anything else you can tell us?" Snow asked.

Saber meanwhile was watching Barkis and Nokomus bicker. It was amusing at first, but now it was getting to a point where she expected them to fight. She pulled out oone of her kunais, preappring to stop it if it came to it.
---
#37 Posted: 02:53:24 23/03/2014
Barkis glared at Nokomus, but decided to keep his rage under control until he was alone with her.
#38 Posted: 02:57:12 23/03/2014
Nokomus couldn't wait to use her bow and hammer on Beckett. "Snoot, I can see the way you're staring at me. Can't it wait until after spade lady dies?"
---
#39 Posted: 14:10:59 23/03/2014
"Who would that be?" he asked
#40 Posted: 14:47:10 23/03/2014
"I dunno. Ask the blonde girl."
---
#41 Posted: 14:57:04 23/03/2014
"Hmm, very well," said Beckett
#42 Posted: 17:38:59 23/03/2014
Nathan walked over to Alice, where he saw the biggest group of awake, and talking people. "What's going on?!" He asked.
---
#hu
#43 Posted: 23:26:16 24/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Alice nodded, still continuing to stare forward. "This isn't the perfect carefree place you all were dreaming of. It is evil. The dream is it's own self. It lures people into it for them to create this world. Unfortunately, almost everyone that comes here dies. And when you die here, you stay here forever, meaning you die in the real world in your sleep." She said in a weird voice that was shaky yet somehow stable.

A little far off, closer to the trees, pink hair was sprawled everywhere. It began to move until a head was reveled under the locks of hair, a drowsy face appearing. The women slowly sat up, stretched and let out a quiet yawn. As she rubbed her eye, she noticed her surroundings and the other people. "I knew I shouldn't have eaten that tuna yesterday..." she muttered under her breathe.

Name: Luka Megurine
Power/weapon: Beats people with a giant tuna
Personality: Luka is rather peculiar. She likes to do her own thing but often turns to others for help. She is sorta carefree, but can get serious at times, not that that is a lot of times. Her favorite food is tuna, so you steal it, and your dead meat. She also has a strange fascination with octopus.
History: Luka used to hang around with her 5 best friends, but suddenly, they each disappeared gradually and she never heard of them again. She had a hard time making new friends, thought gets by. One especially hard day, her friends were talking about the strange disappearance of the 5 people, causing locked away emotions to surface. When she dreamt, she actually didn't dream of wonderland, but rather, to be with her old friends.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:44:09 24/03/2014 by DragonCamo
#44 Posted: 23:30:32 24/03/2014
Barkis smirked, "Then why does it look...pleasant?" he asked
#45 Posted: 00:43:20 25/03/2014
Snow was stunned by the news for a moment, scared of the thought of dying, yet an idea occured to him, giving himself hope.
"Though there has to be a way out right?" Snow asked.
"He's right. I doubt it's as simple as waking up, but there has to be some way out of here." Toko agreed.
Toko wasn't afraid, but she still wanted to stay close to Snow.
---
#46 Posted: 00:54:11 25/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"The only lucky ones are the ones that die," Alive muttered, "They are truly free from the fear of dying and all the evil wonderland contains."

Luka quickly surveyed her surroundings, noticing most people gathering around a strange blonde-haired girl. She shrugged her shoulders and decided to join them. As she got up, something seemed to shine in the corner of her eyes. Turning, she saw a small card lying in the grass. She walked over top it and turned it over, seeing the joker card. Shrugging, she stuffed it in her pocket and walked towards the group of people.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#47 Posted: 01:12:17 25/03/2014
Nathan looked at the girl in front of him. "Die?" He asked shocked at what she had said. "That's not possible!" He yelled shaking his head, already dismissing the idea. "When you die in a dream you wake up. You don't die on real life!" He said.
---
#hu
#48 Posted: 01:15:54 25/03/2014
"Well aren't you just a big ray of sunshine." Toko rolled her eyes, her sarcasm greatly evident.
She reaches into her cleavage and produces a flask from which she takes a large gulp.
"Still.... We can't jsut stay here and wait to be killed. We have to do something." Snow says.
---
#49 Posted: 01:25:01 25/03/2014
Nathan looks shocked at Toko as she just pulled out the flask. "Are you really gonna be drinking rum?" He asked her.
---
#hu
#50 Posted: 01:27:07 25/03/2014
"Could I have some?" asked Beckett
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me