Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Alvira Valor: Some stuff I just wrote...
Page 1 of 1
Alvira Valor: Some stuff I just wrote... [CLOSED]
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#1 Posted: 13:13:23 18/03/2014 | Topic Creator
First of all, this has notthing to do with Spyro/Skylanders, so it seemed most logic to post it here.
Second of all, I RP alot, and often use my character Alvira. I wrote a bit of a story to make stuff clear. I'd like opinions.

Name: Alvira Valor-Drubbar Valor-Drubira Valor-Albar Valor
Race: Dragon Shape shifter
Element: Water
Role: Mage
Appearance:
Alvira’s a female human shape shifter who wears a black hood all pulled over her face, her light-blue hair covers the rest of her face nearly entirely. She wears a clear-light blue scarf. She also wears a purple T-shirt with long blue sleeve’s, also wearing red stripes around both arms. She also wears a black cape that’s extended from her hood. The green belt holds her trousers and Purple shirt intact.

Drubbar is the dragon form of Alvira, she sustains the purple shirt as well as the blue tints, hoever, she does not have sleeves and trousers, but the same color of scales and wings, her wing’s skin are deep-navy blue and both have a horn on their thumb. Her hood and cape are gone and her full head is seenable. Her hair still covers her eyes and mostly her entire face. The red striped portrets on Alvira’s clothes have changed into small belts tied around Drubbar’s legs and arms, her claws are also red. The green belt stays in place. Drubbar has a tail that ends in a flat piece with a light blue tip.

Drubira is the Evil Vampire form of Alvira, her clothes are all the same and identical to Alvira’s, hoever, She has grown fangs sticking out of her mouth and her eyes are allways red, There also somehow now is a scar all over her face. Drubira, unlike Alvira, has claws, and walks on two-toed feet. She has a tail sticking out on the back. Her hood is mostly all pulled over her face, only leaving the end of her hair seeable.

Albar Is the Evil Vampire form of Drubbar. Just like Drubbar most things stays the same, only her wings are scarred and ridged, her tail does not end in a flat piece of the tail, but in a pointy crystal. Albar, just like Drubira, has teeth sticking out and her eyes are standard red. The belts around Albar’s arms and legs are covered by pointy spikes.

Personality:
Alvira is very neutral and “changes just like the weather, fast.” She can be very sad at times and at other times she is realy hyper. She most often things before she does something, and will always be carefull of what is going o. She’s knowledgeable but childish at most often times. Often scared of others and acts young for her physical age. Alvira is known for working together with Drubira and pranking on with the classic “ShadowBrother-Trick”.

Drubbar is more like a friendly dragon who cares for any other person, helping them were needed and always out on the look for danger, just to get there and haunt it away. She loves to joke and play. Often just splatting around and derping. However, wen she is serious she can be dangerous, being fast paced in fights. Drubbar has a big temper, but wen you break it…

Drubira is destructive and full of hatred to almost everything, quickly jumping in the fight and hisses to almost everything. She loves to sneak up to people and give them the shivers, often cutting herself off from others and staying away. Drubira has a big hate to all Earth-elementals, as for she finds them cheap.

Albar, just like Drubira, is destructive, and full of hate. She’ll do everything to be alone and growls at everything. She a bit of a drawback and will madly slash her claws if you come too close. She’s territorial and acts like a mother just stole her babies.

Weapons/Powers:
Alvira and Drubira share the same way of fighting, although Drubira is faster in her movements, but weaker in accuracy. Alvira on the other hand is a bit slower, but her aim is better and she’s a bit smarter, thinking out plans seconds before she even fires a beam of Ice from her staff. Both Alvira and Drubira can bend water with easy swings and twists of their arms. Alvira, unlike Drubira, can use water to heal others while Drubira uses the powers to destroy and release hate.
Both possess over the same staff that can change into an icicle scythe or just into the Ice-Beam-firing staff. The crystal on the Staff can be detected and the stick can be used as a fighting stick. This stick is created of hardened blood . This blood came from Myra. An Ectaren Drubira hated the most. Once facing Myra, Drubira automatickly takes over the body to attack.

Drubbar and Albar can whip up whirlwinds and tidal waves. They can both slash with their claws but Albar can cover her claws in ice. Their bite is equal to that of a crocodile’s and they wont release until their teath fall off. Drubbar is faster then Albar, but Albar is more brutal in her fighting then Drubbar.

All four are herb-experts and will get a Power-Up by eating Valor's leafe's, a special herb that can only be used by those 4.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 12:25:03 21/03/2014 by NINJAsk11
#2 Posted: 13:14:03 18/03/2014 | Topic Creator
History:
So, first up: Drubira got raped by Sigvar(A former evil-person-etc) and sooner Alvira got born while on top of Drubbar. As for how they got all stuck in one body? Drubira, Albar and Drubbar got cursed and they were extracted from thier bodies. Those bodies got destroyed by Vamir, another Shadowbrother who also trapped the three souls at the current 5 year old Alvira, Drubira adding 10 years to Alvira's age. Drubbar added another 5 to that age and Albar another 5 . So Alvira exculy is 5 but physically she is 25... They now continousially switch and everytime they do the shape of thier body changes. Poor Alvira is basickly a host for the three cursed souls. Alvira can extract the souls out of her body by using the amulet, but only for a limitid time and they need each others life force.

Drubira was a young explorer of 19 years old who owned a Dragon named Albar, they were known for famous explorations made to various places where darkness ruled. One day, Albar got taken away by a ShadowBrother named Sigvar, and as a price for Albar’s freedom, Drubira had to do everything Sigvar said to her, for a whole week. Why was never clear to Drubira. At the last day of the week, Sigvar took Drubira- tutored and completely weekend down- Alone. The movements after that changed everything. Drubira, unable to struggle or fight back, got raped, then threw outside with Albar landing above her.
7 months later, after a dangerous escape. Albar and Drubira took in by a lady who deeply cared for them, they could restore their wounds with grace and returned to normal, altho Drubira, after 2 more months, got an intense pain, and exculy brought a child on this world. At first Drubira wasn’t sure if she’d keep it, as it was halfly created by a ShadowBrother, but after a long time she decided to take care for it and called her Alvira.
Alvira, just like her mom Drubira, had a pet Dragon, this Dragon was named Drubbar. It sonn became clear Alvira had the same poteintial as Drubira and trained in the martial arts of the Oceanian’s.
Drubira and Albar soon left Alvira with the lady to go retrieve some stolen items, but on their travel they encountered that one ShadowBrother again… Sigvar. Sigvar, hunger for more, wanted to do the same to Drubira again, but this time Albar wasn’t locked up and defended her master. Sigvar got pissed, and latterly executed Albar in front of Drubira’s eyes. Drubira was fast enough to grab Albar’s soul and added it as a second part to her. From that moment on Drubira could shapeshift into Albar, with Albar and Drubira’s memory mixed together. They defeated Sigvar with ease. Drubira and Albar started to train on wen to use the body as a Dragon, or as an Oceanian mage.
Once home, Drubira told everything to Alvira, who, at that time was 5. But it turned out that the lady taking care of them was a ShadowBrother too, named Zyra. She cursed Alvira and Drubbar to get stuck. Drubbar's soul stuck in Alvira’s body, and atop of that, Drubira and Albar got send into Alvira as well. Now 4 souls are stuck in Alvira’s body, Alvira leeds, with the three others trailing behind her soul… As for the curse, Drubira and Albar seemed to have tracks of being Evil. But it does not matter Alvira.

All four can change thier eye color depending on thier mood/state

I made a list:

• Normal light blue=Normal
  • Grey=Shut down, emotional closed down, unable to speak or move
  • Grey-blue=Dull-ish, like hypnotized
  • Navy blue=Shy
  • Crystal blue=Confident
  • Pinkish-blue=Emberassed
  • Pink=Completely emberassed
  • Terquoize=Hapy/Glad/easy to go with
  • Purple=Dispair, semi-angry
  • Clear Purple=complete hate, full dispair
  • Purple-Red=Wants to take ravange, but not badly, remains control
  • Purple-ish blue="I still hate you, but I accept you"
  • Blue-ish brown=Feel of savety, others who are not my friends better stay away
  • Clear-Red+Glowing=Drubira took over, total hatred and disruptive
  • Yellow=Total confusion
  • Black=Sence of defeat and has given up
  • Crème=Shocked, appologizes abrupt
  • Brown=Aware/suspicious of somebody
  • Sand=Tricking, working dirty, hides secret
  • Pupill-Less White=Sad/Homesick/Felt shoved away
  • Deep blue purple=Sleepy
  • Orange=Commanding, will get furious is not obey'd
  • Grass green=In love

[[Might Add/Edit later]]
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 12:35:49 21/03/2014 by NINJAsk11
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#3 Posted: 23:57:18 19/03/2014
Ok, so there are two people and two dragons trapped in one body. One pair is evil, and one pair is good. I think I get it. So, if the evil one gets control, does she just do whatever she wants? Or are they similar enough to work together?
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
#4 Posted: 07:35:57 20/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Omygosh! Someone in non spyro!

Well, as for your question: Yes-they work together. No-The evil ones will fight wuth disruptieve power, but rimain the same goal. They just do it..."different"
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#5 Posted: 07:42:14 20/03/2014
Interesting.
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
#6 Posted: 07:51:45 20/03/2014 | Topic Creator
I am suprised by the fact there are peeps in this section...
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#7 Posted: 08:34:14 20/03/2014
Very few. It's basically you, kard, sometimes dc, and me.
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
#8 Posted: 11:52:33 20/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Oh realy...too bad...smilie
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#9 Posted: 19:13:46 20/03/2014
It is too bad. But I like the character's concept. Just because they turn evil doesn't mean they won't work together. Too many stories/movies/tv shows etc. is the whole Jekyll/Hyde scenario.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
#10 Posted: 19:51:31 20/03/2014 | Topic Creator
I know, its kinda "normal". They do work together, but I have not said:"they always work together."smilie
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#11 Posted: 19:24:27 21/03/2014
Wow. I read all that. Very interesting. I was wondering why you have like 3 different OC's

I like it >:3
---
My life is complete.
#12 Posted: 19:29:03 21/03/2014 | Topic Creator
4 Different OC's smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me