Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 5 of 24 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24
High School vs. Aliens (Private)
Wylrin Emerald Sparx Gems: 3784
#201 Posted: 04:17:53 20/03/2014 | Topic Creator
((OOC: Well, maybe on his planet it is normal. smilie And thank you for understanding. :3))
---
"A real intelligence agent has no ego, no conscience, no remorse. Only a sense of professionalism."
- Elim Garak, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9858
#202 Posted: 04:19:34 20/03/2014
ooc: Maybe, but it'll turn a few heads on Earth. smilie No problem. smilie
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#203 Posted: 06:01:54 20/03/2014
Ooc: this is second period right? Cuz' I have Mrs. Espinoza

P3 quetly say in her seat. On her way there, she had seen Brittany and made a joke about how she thought she might contract Espinoza from going to that class. She of course knew Espinoza isn't a disease, but it sure sounded like one. It was fun but saddening at the same time, making fun of people. She wondered why humans do it so much.
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
#204 Posted: 06:12:21 20/03/2014
ooc: Yeah, second period pretty much just started.

Syndral sat quietly in her desk, reading her novel. She was't paying much attention to her science teacher, Ms. Espinoza, although she should have been. For someone who usually took her job so seriously, she could hardly bring herself to feign interest in humans. It nearly pained her to do so. Still, a job is a job. Syndral sighed and closed her book. She then looked around the room for someone to interact with.

She spotted P3, sitting quietly in her seat. She observed her for a moment. P3 didn't seem to be as social and annoying as Zurgon had been earlier. Perhaps she would prove to be more tolerable. Still, the idea of holding a conversation with someone still made Syndral miserable.
---
#205 Posted: 06:12:54 20/03/2014 | Topic Creator
((OOC: Yes, this is second period. :3 Ooh! I was ninja'd! smilie))
---
"A real intelligence agent has no ego, no conscience, no remorse. Only a sense of professionalism."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:13:27 20/03/2014 by Wylrin
#206 Posted: 06:22:14 20/03/2014
P3 noticed Syndral looking at her out of the corner of her eye. She turned to her, gave a small nod, and turned her attention back to the book she was reading. Like had just killed Kronos, which she found an interesting idea. That kind of... Self-sacrifice that humans were of the few races to actually do.
---
#207 Posted: 06:28:55 20/03/2014
Syndral noticed that she had been spotted, and received a nod. Was that perhaps some human invitation to start a conversation? P3 didn't seemed to mind the company, at least as far as Syndral could tell. When she noticed P3 was reading a book, she became curious. She had yet to see a person actually read a book willingly, and she wondered if this one possibly was more intelligent and less barbaric than the rest of the humans.

Syndral sighed and then rose up from her seat, not even caring if the teacher caught her or not. A part of her wanted to avoid all confrontation, and she also understood her job, and she was curious by that book. So she walked over and sat down in the desk next to P3.

"What are you reading?" She asked quietly.
---
#208 Posted: 06:35:31 20/03/2014
"Percy Jackson: The Last Olympian. I'm nearly finished anyways. And I'm yet to learn why Luke killed himself and Kronos. I mean, it mentions the 'greater good' but in the end, the guy is gonna look after his own skin. I quite frankly don't get it. Not by the way, why did you come over here?" P3 told Syndral. The philosophy she mentioned she only partially believed though.
---
#209 Posted: 06:40:06 20/03/2014
Syndral paused briefly, as if she wasn't so sure herself why she had approached a person and started a conversation. Unless the reason was for business, such behavior was unusual for her. "Oh, I was just wondering what you were reading." She replied simply. "I'm an avid book reader myself, but I haven't read Percy Jackson." She wondered what that even was or what it was about. Syndral hadn't heard of Percy Jackson before now.
---
#210 Posted: 06:47:54 20/03/2014
"It's partially about ancient human beliefs. Such as Zeuss. You know who Zuess is?" P3 asked. Zeuss was the most widely known Greek god of all, but few alias knew of him. She was hoping she could find out if this girl was an Alien. Because anybody could be one.
---
#211 Posted: 06:54:29 20/03/2014
"Zeus. Of course. A Greek god known for throwing lightning bolts. Husband of Hera, father of Hercules." Syndral stated plainly. She held her head high with pride and nearly smirked for knowing that. She had studied human history and lore extensively before coming to this planet for this very reason. She wanted to absorb as much knowledge as possible in order to fit in better. After all, she wouldn't dare go into a mission blind.
---
#212 Posted: 07:06:17 20/03/2014
At first P3 thought this girl might be human, but the prideful look on her face after gave P3 doubt. Why would an average human be proud of what an average humans knows? "Name 5 of posiedons children."
---
#213 Posted: 07:56:14 20/03/2014
"Only five? I'll do all of them. Theseus, Triton, Belus, Atlas, Agenor, Neleus and Polyphemus." Syndral smirked confidently. For once, she was actually a bit content with talking to someone. She was enjoying this quiz. Any chance for Syndral to show off her vast intelligence pleased her. She was even feeling cocky and a bit competitive, wanting to prove she was smarter than P3, who she believed was human. Unfortunately, her arrogance would be her downfall, if she became too wrapped up in the quiz to worry about her cover. "Go ahead. Quiz me some more if you like. I doubt you will think of something that I don't know."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:42:57 02/05/2016 by Cynder09
#214 Posted: 08:51:02 20/03/2014
"You didn't mention Pegasus, the Six Aegan Daimones, Asapo, Otos, or the Telkhine tribe." P3 said. She honestly hoped this girl wasn't from The Galactic Order because she was genuinely enjoying the conversation.
---
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#215 Posted: 11:59:10 20/03/2014
OOC: I'm sorry, guys, but it's just that ya'll tend to RP when it's late at night where I live. 10:00 PM-3:00 AM Eastern Time. But we'll figure something out, right? Then again, I was at church from 7:00-9:00, and ya'll started RPing at 8:00, so...

Mort wasn't paying attention when Shane had tried to introduce himself. He was still trying to figure out if that student was actually his old partner. By the time he did notice him, he had already gotten up and left as the bell rung. "Ah... Oh okay." Without much of a second thought, he left the classroom to attend his next subject: Biology.

OOC2: Don't do underage drinking, kids! You'll die...

--

The tardy bell had already rung a few minutes ago. No Ms. Espinoza. Mort took a seat in front of the girl named Allison, sitting upright and attentively. Maybe this class would be a little more interesting. And he might figure out if his suspicions of this black-haired girl were correct, as she had the same class as him.
Finally, the teacher rushed in, struggling to keep a grip on all the papers and brightly colored bags. She seemed relieved when she reached her desk, letting her belongings drop.
"Greeting gifts for the other teachers!" she explained, gesturing at the mess. "So, welcome, everyone! I'm Ms. Espinoza!" she nodded towards her name on the whiteboard, which was written in green and pink marker decorated with stars, flowers, and a noteworthy UFO floating around. "I know what you all are thinking. 'That sounds like a disease!' Well, that's what I told my dad when I realized that, so I wouldn't worry about offending me. And I see that we have a few new faces in Casper High today! Why don't you come up here and tell us a bit about yourself? Don't be shy!"
During her little welcome speech, Ms. Espinoza constantly brushed her coily hair back and shuffled around her papers, looking for something, and saying "Ah!" when she apparently found it. She wore bell bottoms, a "Star Trek" shirt with the "Starship-Enterprize-whatevertheycallit" zooming out of hyperspeed, way too much makeup, and yellow, sparkly star earrings that bounced on metal coils from her lobes with each turn of her head.
Yep, it was certainly going to be interesting.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:01:48 01/05/2016 by Waaksian
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#216 Posted: 12:35:07 20/03/2014
((Is anyone playing as Mrs. Lansford?))
---
#hu
#217 Posted: 12:41:22 20/03/2014
OOC: I don't think so. Are all the players typically online at the same time? Cause I'm always asleep when new posts come up.
#218 Posted: 12:52:37 20/03/2014
((Same here.))
---
#hu
#219 Posted: 14:10:51 20/03/2014
Syndral's grin faded. She hated the fact that she had left out information. Even more so, someone else corrected her on something, and a human of all people. She wasn't sure if she should be angry or impressed. However, before she could decide or reply, the arrival of the teacher caught her attention.

As Ms. Espinoza rushed into the room, carrying tons of things and making a mess, Syndral just blinked quietly as she stared at her. Everything seemed odd about this woman, and Syndral didn't even know where to start with the list. What planet is she from? She wondered, thinking this woman was just as strange and unusual as an alien, and probably didn't fit in any better here. Was she already experimented on, and I simply was not informed? Syndral decided to study this teacher carefully, because even though she found her strange and possibly annoying, she also had Syndral's curiosity. Then the teacher spoke those dreaded words. Come up and introduce yourself. That was the very last thing Syndral wanted to do. Socializing with one person was painful enough, but introducing herself in front of the entire class? Someone shoot me with a laser gun...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:45:23 02/05/2016 by Cynder09
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5698
#220 Posted: 20:06:41 20/03/2014
Ooc: anything happen while I was gone?
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#221 Posted: 03:20:10 21/03/2014
Zurgon had finished all the questions and had found that the class was TOO easy, he didn't look it or act it but Zurgon was one of the smartest aliens on his planet, although to be fair all his people were extremely intelligent. Zurgon had no book to read or anyone to talk to, everyone seemed invested in their work, and besides, he didn't want the teacher getting mad at him, so he just leaned back in his chair, waiting for the bell or his next assignment, whichever came first.
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
#222 Posted: 13:58:37 21/03/2014
OOC: The classes has switched to second period.

A few students came up to introduce themselves. A peppy, redheaded girl named Annie came to the front and talked about her drama passion. When she sat back in her seat at the front, no more came up. All have them had already introduced themselves except for the last three: Diane, Mort, and Allison.
"Oh, what about you?" Ms. Espinoza pointed at Diane, who obviously wasn't intent on drawing attention to herself. "We haven't gotten to greet you yet!"
Mort tilted his head. He might find out right about now.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:04:03 01/05/2016 by Waaksian
#223 Posted: 16:36:31 21/03/2014
Syndral's eyes widened as the teacher called her out. She pulled her hood up over her head, and tried to pull it as far down over her face as it would go. She sunk down in her seat, not at all happy with being spotted and asked to get up in front of the class.

This is a horribly torturous event. Why can I not simply be one of those aliens that possess the ability to turn invisible? Why can't I have my laser gun with me, so I can shoot her....? No alien, or even human for that matter, should be forced to endure the torture of having to stand in front of a group of people and introduce themselves. Why did the Order have to send me on this mission of all things? However, I can not avoid my fate now, I suppose.... Guess I better get it over with....

And with that, Syndral moaned miserably as she slowly got up from her seat, and dragged her feet up to the front of the class. She kept her hood up, her hair mostly covering her face, with her hands in her pockets. She sighed, turning her gaze to the floor.

"I'm Mari. I just moved here. I like working with technology and building machines, such as robots. Uh, that's about it, I guess..." She muttered, not really sure of what all to say. Plus, she just wanted to be done with the whole ordeal.

Once she was done, Syndral quickly walked back to her desk and slumped down in her seat. She then immediately put her nose in her book to hide her face and avoid confrontation with people.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 18:43:46 28/02/2019 by Cynder09
#224 Posted: 18:21:23 21/03/2014
Yep, it was definitely Syndral. He could not forget that voice, and the fondness of machinery only made him more certain.
"Thank you, Diane! I love your hair, by the way!" Ms. Espinoza's gaze turned to the last two. "Why don't you come up next," she gestured at Allison, "and than the redheaded boy."
Now that that dilemma was solved, he could focus on an introduction that was "normal". Not that it would have been too hard. These human teenagers weren't all that different from what he experienced on his home planet. Loud, rambunctious, annoying... just like home.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:09:17 01/05/2016 by Waaksian
#225 Posted: 20:42:43 21/03/2014
Allison/P3 who was trying to keep up her peppy girl appearance even though doing this killed her on the inside, cheerfully walked to the front of the classroom. "Hi! I'm Allison Morr, a sarcasm addict, book lover, and mythology lover. And Diane, some people count Athena too," P3 stated pretend-happily.
---
#226 Posted: 00:20:25 22/03/2014
Why would you compliment someone on their appearance? That is a waste of time. My hair isn't even real. It's some dumb wig. My kind doesn't even have hair, and we generally look so much alike that complementing one based on their appearance is ridiculous and pointless. I'll never understand why humans put so much effort into their looks.

Syndral kept her nose in her book to keep from having to talk to people, but she paused and glanced up when P3 introduced herself. She didn't understand why she seemed more peppy all of a sudden, and she didn't like that annoyingly cheerful behavior. Still, Syndral had to admit that she was a bit impressed by the fact that she had found proof of intelligence on this planet. However, she was also agitated that the girl knew facts that she didn't.
---
#227 Posted: 02:28:53 22/03/2014
P3 saw the agitated look on Syndrals face. She wasn't sure to be happy or sad. Then again, being smarter than someone is always good.
---
#228 Posted: 02:44:02 22/03/2014
Seytrius sighed as he finished his book. This class is so boring! he thought to himself. Nothing to do!

((Oops, wrong name. smilie))
---
#hu
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:19:02 22/03/2014 by Rickorio
#229 Posted: 03:17:02 22/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Mr. White tapped his steepled fingertips together, staring at them yet not focusing on what he was looking at. He was too immersed in his thoughts to pay much thought to his surroundings at the moment. His mind was replaying the situation just moments before, when Shane had discovered the error within the textbook. So, he must be smarter than the others, Elim thought. This piqued his interest. Most of these human adolescents were inadequate and irresponsible, yet for some reason, there would be one student here and there whose mind was seemingly more competent than their peers’. In a way it puzzled him, yet almost fascinated him, that within the classroom he now resided, most of its inhabitants seemed the same, to him, anyways; young, inexperienced, with developing minds that will never truly come of age. There were a select few, however, that were.. different.

Some of them seemed to possess a sort of wisdom beyond their years. Others seemed non-conformant, set apart from the others yet content to be so. These few students, so few he could pick them out if he so chose to, were the ones that interested him. Shane was one such student. His overly optimistic personality irritated him, but Elim wasn’t interested in his personality. He was interested in his intelligence, which the boy had already proven to be greater than that of his classmates. This intrigued him, and if he was going to be studying humans, he wanted to study their more.. elite specimens. He idly wondered what made them different from their peers. Was it a matter of genetics? Family upbringing? What was it that made them different from the others? That is what he intended to find out.
---
#230 Posted: 03:30:54 22/03/2014
Zurgon was a strange specimen, such a smart brain inside of such an odd alien, one who was looked down upon and made fun of and called names, left out of activities and had no friends on his home planet, he was a loser by definition, he knew he was but he didn't change anything about himself ever, what would've been the point? He never would become popular or cool or loved by everyone, he knew that by his prior experiences throughout his life, but perhaps it was different on Earth, he was smarter and 'better' in a technical sense than everyone else on the planet besides his fellow aliens, he could excel on this planet, that was the real reason he wanted to be put on the mission, that's why he asked his father to get him on the recruit list, because he wanted to start anew and be a somebody, he just hoped he wouldn't fail in his quest.

Quietly he began to work through the textbook, he knew he wasn't told to do so, but he did it anyways, completing as much as he could with the time he was given.
---
#231 Posted: 04:18:41 22/03/2014
"You would get along with my sister, Allison. She's a total sarcasm addict. Had to deal with it for almost my whole childhood," Ms. Espinoza stated as the student took her seat.
Mort, being the last to have not been introduced, stood up and took his place at the front. He wasn't disdained by public speaking like Syndral was, or ecstatic like Allison. More of an overwhelming feeling of "eh".
"I'm Mordecai Stuart, but just call me 'Mort,'" he began, glancing lazily between students. "I like hunting. And memes. And don't go on my Twitter unless you like to hear complaining all the time," he snorted, before pausing. He noticed that the teacher has been staring at him in a rather unnerving way. Did she suspect something about him already? What did he say that could be deemed inhuman?
... Was "memes" too much?
"What?"
"You look just like my nephew!"
Morph only stared up at her. Before he could react, Ms. Espinoza lunged forward and caressed his face, mushing his cheeks. "You're so cute! Isn't he cute, class? I just wanna pinch his chubby chipmunk cheeks!"
While she was stretching his face in ways that were both physically and emotionally excruciating, Mort eventually pried away from those offensive primate digits that were squeezing his face, hissing angrily and rushing towards his seat. The other students found this absolutely hilarious. He found it absolutely rage-inducing. He HATED being touched, especially by someone he barely even knew.
Mort glared down at his desk, rubbing his stinging face. He hated being touched.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:25:41 01/05/2016 by Waaksian
#232 Posted: 04:21:33 22/03/2014
//Oh. My. God. Zurgon and Ms. Espinoza are going to be like, best friends.

Zurgon had been staring at the clock for awhile now, his teacher wasn't very talkative, he didn't mind it but he didn't exactly enjoy the silence either, he would prefer to be telling a story or listening to someones voice, he preferred Mr. Normandy and his tangents about his 'golden years' even though the guy was only 40 years old, at least Zurgon had something to focus on and be somewhat excited about.

Man, it seems like it's been forever since class started...

So far his teachers had bored him,b but he still had hope in Ms. Espinoza and Mr. Moore.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:25:49 22/03/2014 by Lunarz
#233 Posted: 04:43:21 22/03/2014
Syndral glanced up from her novel once more, and listened to Mort introduce himself. She stared at him curiously, as he reminded her of someone. She hadn't noticed his presence before now, but he did seem familiar. Could it be? The voice matched, but was that enough proof?

Syndral stared in shock as she watched Ms. Espinoza pinch his cheeks. She wondered if that was normal for human behavior. Being that close to someone and touching their face certainly wasn't tolerated on her home planet. Still, Syndral was pretty much just relieved that the teacher hadn't done that to her. She couldn't even begin to imagine how horrible an experience that must have been.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:34:08 01/05/2016 by Cynder09
#234 Posted: 05:06:56 22/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Coming out of his thoughts and into reality, Elim made a quick sweep of the room with his eyes before saying, “If anyone is finished with their assignment, please bring it up to my desk.” He didn’t expect anyone to be finished so early. Most of the students were still hunched over their papers, and the ones that weren’t were doing their best to make it look like they were busy and not just staring off into oblivion.. or falling asleep.
---
#235 Posted: 05:10:09 22/03/2014
"Oh, you're so funny, Mordecai," the teacher laughed, reaching for her yardstick, which was leaning against the whiteboard.
"It's Mort, please," Morph grumbled through clenched teeth, quite on the thin verge of hollering. In his mind, they were not on friendly terms. An apology would be nice, at least.
"So," Ms. Espinoza began, swinging her yardstick absentmindedly, "now it's only fair that I tell'a little bit about myself. As you can see," she gestured at her t-shirt, "I'm quite the space geek. That should excite a few of you kids here. And, as you've already seen, I like to pick on the lot of you," she added with a devious snicker.
Yeah, no kidding. Now DON'T TOUCH ME.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:28:04 01/05/2016 by Waaksian
#236 Posted: 05:10:55 22/03/2014
Zurgon perked up at the sound of his teacher's voice, with great speed he jumped out of his desk and ran to his Mr. Whites', placing his finished assignment on the desk and then going back to his seat. It's not that bad, I guess...I'd rather actually be being taught something other than having my nose in a textbook, but I guess I can't complain all that much.
---
#237 Posted: 05:20:21 22/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Had he been human, Mr. White would have most certainly raised an eyebrow - at the very least - at Shane's display of.. enthusiasm. However, Elim was most certainly not human, and it was both in his race's nature and in his own personality not to make many facial expressions. Instead, he merely thought for a few moments. The boy had certainly finished his assignment quickly. As with Allison in the previous class, that could be just arrogance. However, Elim already had proof of Shane's apparent intellect, so he wasn't so inclined to make that conclusion.

Tilting his head thoughtfully, he called out loudly enough to be heard, yet quietly enough as not to unnecessarily disturb anyone. "Mr. Blair?"
---
#238 Posted: 05:21:01 22/03/2014
Syndral just sunk down in her seat and hid behind her book. The fact that the teacher liked to pick on her students made her very uncomfortable. She swore to herself that she wouldn't allow such an event to occur twice. This strange woman was not her boss or superior, as such, Syndral felt no obligation to respect her or obey her. So she had no problems refusing to play the teacher's evil little game.

Still, despite hiding behind her book, she wasn't reading in the slightest. Instead, Syndral was eyeing this teacher like a hawk, observing her every move, already searching for weak points she could exploit. She was still a bit intrigued by Ms. Espinoza, and wanted to know what made her tick, but at the same time, Syndral wanted to get her back for the introduction earlier. She couldn't wait for the chance to dissect this one, and already put Ms. Espinoza on her mental list of humans to bring back to her lab.
---
#239 Posted: 05:23:07 22/03/2014
Zurgon had begun to doodle some drawings on a piece of paper when he returned to his desk, he tried to draw his cave base where his ship was located but it wasn't turning out too well. He had heard his get called and looked up to see that it was Elim calling him. "Yes, sir?" He spoke with a hint of nervousness in his voice, thinking that he may have done something to get in trouble.
---
#240 Posted: 05:27:51 22/03/2014 | Topic Creator
An eyebrow twitched slightly upward at Shane's now somewhat nervous nature. It was good to know all that enthusiasm didn't interfere with every aspect of his actions. That little piece of information might actually make the boy more tolerable now. Elim didn't say a word, he simply gestured for Shane to take a seat by his desk.
---
#241 Posted: 05:30:57 22/03/2014
Zurgon did as told, he grabbed his backpack and brought it with him, taking a seat next to the emotionally impenetrable fortress that was Mr. White. Zurgon said not a word, instead waiting for Elim to speak.
---
#242 Posted: 05:35:18 22/03/2014 | Topic Creator
The math teacher studied him for a moment. "It's too easy for you, isn't it?" he asked as softly as his voice would allow. It wasn't really even a question, more of a statement that needed confirmation. Elim already knew the answer he would receive, though he wondered in what manner he would receive it. Would the enthusiastic Shane return? Or would this more timid one remain? That remained to be seen.
---
#243 Posted: 05:38:59 22/03/2014
He merely stared at Elim, a bit confused inside as to why this was happening, but he didn't show it. He spoke softly "It's like, a baby wrote the questions...I could do them in my sleep, sir." He replied, hoping not to be too insulting.
---
#244 Posted: 05:46:09 22/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Mr. White nodded understandingly, feeling the same way about the math problems himself. "I thought they might be," he told him. Adjusting his glasses, he went on, "You know, as your teacher, it is my job to make sure you are being challenged, that you are maximizing your potential. I don't want you to be doing things that are so easy to you."
---
#245 Posted: 05:50:21 22/03/2014
Zurgon understood what he meant, but he was pretty indifferent, he was amazing at math but by no means did he enjoy doing it. He also felt it wasn't all that fair that the rest of the students were stuck with such menial math problem and he got the tougher ones. "So, what do you suggest?"

//I gotta go really soon, need to be up early tomorrow.//
---
#246 Posted: 05:57:54 22/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"For now, I simply want to see what you're capable of," Elim replied. "After that.. it depends. I could offer you more advanced courses, if you'd like, and if your parents would permit it."

((OOC: Okay. Goodnight! Whenever you go to sleep! :3))
---
#247 Posted: 06:49:18 22/03/2014
((Darn imgur. It's been holding me captive. smilie

Is anyone on?))
---
#hu
#248 Posted: 19:06:44 22/03/2014
Allison/P3 looked at Morph. He still had slight marks from the teacher's fingers, and she kinda felt sorry for him. But, the teachers outburst was amusing. Not enough to make her laugh, god no. But amusing all the same.
---
#249 Posted: 21:30:59 22/03/2014
Quote: Cynder09
Syndral just sunk down in her seat and hid behind her book. The fact that the teacher liked to pick on her students made her very uncomfortable. She swore to herself that she wouldn't allow such an event to occur twice. This strange woman was not her boss or superior, as such, Syndral felt no obligation to respect her or obey her. So she had no problems refusing to play the teacher's evil little game.

Still, despite hiding behind her book, she wasn't reading in the slightest. Instead, Syndral was eyeing this teacher like a hawk, observing her every move, already searching for weak points she could exploit. She was still a bit intrigued by Ms. Espinoza, and wanted to know what made her tick, but at the same time, Syndral wanted to get her back for the introduction earlier. She couldn't wait for the chance to dissect this one, and already put Ms. Espinoza on her mental list of humans to bring back to her lab.

OOC: Oh yeah, Morph's gonna love Syndral, now.

"So here, I'll be teaching ya'll about chemistry and biology. And since you kids love animals so much, you would probably enjoy it," Ms. Espinoza said, obviously being sarcastic. Most of the students were disagreeing, but with merriment, playing along. "No? Well, I'm sure we'll work something out," she continued her little game. "I would think that everyone would like to research the beauty of cellular respiration..."

Morph was cooling off now, but by no means was he any less furious with the strange woman. A simple handshake, or even a pat on the back or shoulder would have been acceptable. NOT the TOUCHING of his FACE.
He refused to accept any response from anyone like the teacher had for him. Glancing at Syndral-- now Diane-- he noticed that she was, very subtly, peaking up at Ms. Espinoza rather than reading her novel. Good, she was watching her. Maybe they could plan a way to insist that she plays nice or, if that fails, "get back" at her. But first, perhaps at lunch, Morph would have to properly reintroduce himself.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:31:42 01/05/2016 by Waaksian
#250 Posted: 01:06:52 23/03/2014
Allison looked back to Diane, and noticed that the girl was subtly peeking at the teacher. This disturbed her, as it reminded her of the look that she gave people she planned on hurting in the name of justice. Well, the one she imagined since her true formed was missing a face.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:13:48 23/03/2014 by assassinelf
First | Previous | Page 5 of 24 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me