Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 24 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24
High School vs. Aliens (Private)
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#101 Posted: 03:54:46 18/03/2014
P3 noticed Brittany, and after she finished eating, stood up. She walked over to her. "Hey, I'm new here. I was hoping that you could tell me which teachers are great and which teachers are, blegh." She asked Brittany. Her tone was kind, and sassy at the same time.
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#102 Posted: 03:54:55 18/03/2014
The bell rang signaling students to go to first period, and Seytrius was up and running-not literally- to his first period. "This'll be fun!" He said, running up the stairs and getting into the classroom first.
---
#hu
#103 Posted: 03:58:05 18/03/2014
P3, or Allison heard the bell ring. "Nevermind." Shr stated quickly as she rushed towards the mathematic room. She carries Math, and Science in one hand, and Reading on the other. Best to stay prepared.
---
Wylrin Emerald Sparx Gems: 3784
#104 Posted: 04:00:47 18/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Brittany flicked her eyes up to the new girl speaking to her. Her little posse quieted down as the other spoke, and Brittany laughed humorously at the question itself and the way it was stated. Tapping her fingers on the table in thought, she was soon interrupted by the bell ringing. Picking up her things and following P3, she told her, "Mrs. Moore is okay. She'd be great if her subject wasn't so awful." She chuckled, continuing, "Mr. Hooten's one of those guys who puts you to sleep with his voice. Mrs. Lansford is really nice... I don't know about the others, though. There are a lot of new teachers this year."
---
"A real intelligence agent has no ego, no conscience, no remorse. Only a sense of professionalism."
- Elim Garak, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:01:53 18/03/2014 by Wylrin
#105 Posted: 04:04:11 18/03/2014
"Hmm... interesting. Especially when Hooten is boring when his name sounds like something that comes out of your throat." P3 stated. She was already halfway out of the room a few seconds afterwards- she had brought her books to the cafeteria.
---
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#106 Posted: 04:05:04 18/03/2014
Zurgon jumped up and ran to his first class, English, he wasn't sure how that would work, he knew how to speak english, why is there a class for english in an english speaking country? very odd. he thought, being happy no one could read his mind for once, that was a huge problem on his planet, people always reading his mind and making fun of the things he thought, but this would be different! He entered the room to see a class full of.....Nothing, just a teacher sitting at the desk, Mr. Normandy.

"Hello, Sir!' he spoke with much pep. "I am you new student, I hope to learn many things about english in this class!"

"Very well." He replied. "Take a seat please, class has begun.

Zurgon raised an eyebrow. "But....Nobody's here but us two..." The teacher simply stared at him until he took a seat. "This suck..."
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
#107 Posted: 04:06:16 18/03/2014
"Hello, I'm Nathan." Seytrius said, introducing himself to Mr. White. "You must be Mr. White?" He said,
---
#hu
#108 Posted: 04:08:02 18/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Brittany snickered. "Maybe he's part owl and he only sleeps at night. And makes the rest of us tired." She had to veer off to stop and retrieve her books from her locker, but she was soon back by P3's side.
---
"A real intelligence agent has no ego, no conscience, no remorse. Only a sense of professionalism."
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9866
#109 Posted: 04:09:19 18/03/2014
At the sound of the bell, Syndral immediately left the cafeteria and headed straight for her first period class. English. What a simple and boring subject. She knew the language well enough, she knew how to read and write, etc. What a waste of her talents, she thought. As she arrived at the class, she noticed someone was already there. She payed Zurgon no mind at first, considering him to be nothing more than a stupid human. She took her seat in the back, by the window, and proceeded to read a novel she had brought with her.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
#110 Posted: 04:11:18 18/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Elim lifted his head from searching around his desk when he was spoken to. His eyes met that of a student's. He offered the boy a nod of confirmation. "That's correct," he told him. Normally he kept his responses terse, but right now he felt he should be more.. open. "I will be your new Mathematics teacher this year."
---
#111 Posted: 04:13:49 18/03/2014
At the sight of another entering the classroom Zurgon perked up again, it didn't take much to make him happy, it was both a strength and a weakness, When the teacher was looking away Zurgon switch seats to the one beside Syndral, he sent his hand out in her direction.
"Hello there! I'm Shane, nice to meet your acquaintance! This class sure sucks, huh?" He gave a small snicker. "What's your name." He asked with a large smile on his face, his teeth shining bright white.
---
#112 Posted: 04:14:43 18/03/2014
"Now that's a thought. And then there's the possibility he's a vampire and he wants to bore us into his legion of the undead. But not Edward vampire. Rotting vampire."
---
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5698
#113 Posted: 04:15:32 18/03/2014
((Can I have Ryo in the twelfth grade class, like he is advanced ir something? :3))

Ryo nodded as he walked off and went home.
(The next morning...)
When Ryo arrives at his school, he looks at his schedule with confusion. He looks for each room that his classes were held in and sighed. Being a new student wasn't always the best...
#114 Posted: 04:15:46 18/03/2014
Seytrius nodded. "Do I just take a seat anywhere?" He asked, wanting a seat in the back.
---
#hu
#115 Posted: 04:18:09 18/03/2014
Syndral looked up from her book and gave a sideways glance to Zurgon, or Shane rather. She sighed and tried not to be too miserable with the idea of socializing with another. Great. One of those parasites is actually talking to me. Oh well. This is what I came here for. I suppose I better act nice. She thought. Syndral then closed up her book and shook his hand slightly, quickly taking her hand back. "Mari." She replied simply. "It's a pleasure." She lied, as she couldn't be more miserable with talking to what she thought was a human.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:33:33 28/02/2019 by Cynder09
#116 Posted: 04:19:26 18/03/2014 | Topic Creator
((OOC: Sure. smilie That would probably be best, since most - if not all - of the characters are in 12th grade, so Ryo would have other students to interact with. :3))

"Or maybe he bleeds us dry when we're not looking, and the blood loss makes us this way," Brittany said as she mimicked a zombie for a brief moment before breaking out into a grin.

- - -

Rachel had nodded and returned home, her parents none the wiser. That morning, she felt a bit groggy, not having gotten enough sleep, but she managed to drag herself to school on time all the same.
---
#117 Posted: 04:20:52 18/03/2014
"Sorry, can't talk any more. This is my classroom." P3 stated before stopping at Mr. White's room she walked in after a brief bye, and sat down. She immediately got out her mathbook and awaited instruction.
---
#118 Posted: 04:21:07 18/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Mr. White nodded. "Yes, that will do," he told the boy. "I will assign seats only if it becomes necessary," he added, basically warning the boy and his peers to be on their best behavior if they wanted to keep the seats they'd chosen.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 03:21:35 28/02/2019 by Wylrin
#119 Posted: 04:22:33 18/03/2014
Zurgon noted her quick return from the hand shake but didn't pay too much attention to it, he simply just nodded as she spoke before replying to her. "Diane, eh? I like that name, it's a pretty name." He spoke with pride and confidence, hoping that this would be what humans called their 'sidekicks' "It's my first day living here, just moved from my hometown, was kinda sad saying goodbye, but I get over things quickly, I don't know if you can tell but I enjoy being happy!" Zurgon was the complete opposite of Syndral, she seemed to be very soft spoken and non-social whilst Zurgon was talkative, optimistic and friendly.
---
#120 Posted: 04:24:21 18/03/2014
Ryo reached the math classroom and looked at Mr.White
"I am sorry that I am late....Mr...White..." he mumbled, looking straight at him with an apologetic look in his eyes.
#121 Posted: 04:24:25 18/03/2014
Ooc: man, now I'm starting to like Brittany. I might make a character sheet aftzer a while.
---
#122 Posted: 04:25:30 18/03/2014
Seytrius looked at the newcomer to the classroom. "Hello, I'm Nathan." He said.
---
#hu
#123 Posted: 04:27:39 18/03/2014
"Hmm mmm." Syndral muttered, trying to feign interest in the conversation, but it almost pained her to do so. Still, she had a job to do, and she had to do it right. "Uh, thanks." She replied to the complement, trying to be nice. "I just moved here myself. My mother's work causes my family to travel a lot." She said.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:08:13 04/03/2017 by Cynder09
#124 Posted: 04:30:43 18/03/2014
P3 wasn't sure if Seytrius was talking to her or not, so she said, "Err.... Hi?" She wasn't sure if it sounded more like a question or a statement, but she wanted to seem like she didn't recognize Seytrius.
---
#125 Posted: 04:31:46 18/03/2014
"That's cool..." Zurgon kicked his legs up on his desk and folded his arms behind his head. "Where's your father work?" He asked her, actually quite invested in the conversation she cared nothing about.
---
#126 Posted: 04:32:18 18/03/2014
"Hey!" He said, recognizing the person standing before him. Ph, she's from the brother hood! That's why I recognized her! he thought to himself.
---
#hu
#127 Posted: 04:32:41 18/03/2014 | Topic Creator
((OOC: You can take control of her whenever you like, if you want to. smilie))

Elim said nothing to the boy who came in a little later than the others; he simply nodded to himself in approval as the students found their seats. He folded his hands behind his back, as he usually did before he was about to speak, and spoke, in a voice that commanded attention, “Welcome to Mathematics class, students. As you may have already guessed, my name is Mr. White. I will be your Mathematics teacher for this school year. I expect nothing less than your best effort in this class.” Forcing his voice to soften slightly, he went on, “But.. before we get into that, let us get the introductions and pleasantries out of the way. For those of you who are new here, why don’t you introduce yourselves to the class? Tell us your name, perhaps a favorite hobby of yours..?” Oh, please let us get to the actual coursework, he thought.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:22:10 28/02/2019 by Wylrin
#128 Posted: 04:36:30 18/03/2014
"She works for a widely known electronics company. Her job requires her to know about all kinds of technology. She just recently got a promotion that required us to move away from our former residence." Syndral explained. She tried not to sound miserable, but she at the very least sounded bored with the conversation. She just couldn't bring herself to care about interactions with humans, let alone her own species.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:10:12 04/03/2017 by Cynder09
#129 Posted: 04:37:21 18/03/2014
Nathan raised his hand first. "I'll go first!" He said, standing up and going to the front of the room. "Well, I'm Nathan, and a hobby of mine is reading. There!" He quickly went back to his seat.
---
#hu
#130 Posted: 04:37:44 18/03/2014
"Well, I might as well go second. My name is Allison and I'm a sarcasm addict." A randomn and seemingly confused kid on the room said, "Hi Allison." Allison looked at him funny and began hoping the classwork would start soon.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:39:18 18/03/2014 by assassinelf
#131 Posted: 04:39:06 18/03/2014
He hesitated then started to speak
"My name is Ryo Tenshi....." he mumbled with a slight smile "and I have a job of making music and conducting it for people, which is a big passion of mine " he explained, looking Mr. White in the eyes, ready to sit in his seat.
#132 Posted: 04:44:49 18/03/2014
Mr. Normandy, the english teacher stood up after his class was filled with a moderate size of students, of course many students weren't coming to class, they could care less, plus it was the first day and most of the kids thought of it as a free pass to skip a day.

"Alright class, my name is Mr. Normandy, and this is English, you may be saying to yourself 'But Mr. Normandy I can speak english, why do I need to take this class?'" Zurgon nodded and The teacher chuckled "Just a joke children, now I'll be handing out a course outline and a book that I'd like you to take a look at." The teacher did as he said he would, handing the sheets and books out to the class.

Zurgon leaned in to the girl whom he knew as Diane. "Man, More like Mr. Boremandy, am I right?"
---
#133 Posted: 04:45:14 18/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"Thank you... Now that we're all acquainted with each other, we can get to work." A few of the students groaned in protest, but they were quickly silenced by a stern look from Elim. Well, this might not be so bad, he thought. At least they're obedient.. so far. Taking out the teacher's version of the textbook from his desk, Mr. White instructed, "Now, if you'll turn to page xxiii, we can get started."
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:22:37 28/02/2019 by Wylrin
#134 Posted: 04:47:16 18/03/2014
Ryo sat down near Rachel and opened his book, giving his attention to the teacher.

((Please don't get too far. Im going far a couple hours.))
#135 Posted: 04:50:52 18/03/2014
Syndral actually smirked at that remark, which was rather unusual for her. She had to admit that this class seemed rather pointless. Why, she could ace such a simple subject in her sleep. Syndral just didn't understand why she had to put up with this nonsense.

"One would think that such a pointless subject would not be required. Clearly we can all speak the language. Reading and writing is not at all difficult. This is ridiculous. I do not need to be here. None of us do. This is just a waste of time." She muttered.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:21:05 01/05/2016 by Cynder09
#136 Posted: 04:51:14 18/03/2014
P3 immediately flipped to that page. She looked at the formula shown on the page. Itt was quite easy to remember and P3 rolled her eyes and yawned.
---
#137 Posted: 04:53:48 18/03/2014 | Topic Creator
“You’ll find a series of questions on this page. You’re to answer them – all 54 of them – on a separate sheet of notebook paper. I will use your answers on this assignment to determine how much you already know. Think of it as a pretest. Do not think that gives you an excuse to work any less diligently on it,” Mr. White finished with a warning.

- - -

Rachel glanced at Ryo before doing as the teacher instructed. She felt a lot more comfortable now that they were in a school setting and not in the street in the middle of the night. Thus, she was back to her optimistic and happy state, though right now it was suppressed as she focused on her work.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:23:00 28/02/2019 by Wylrin
#138 Posted: 04:55:08 18/03/2014
Zurgon gasped at her remarks, while he understood what she meant he couldn't understand how negative she was about it. He tried to keep his cool, he just reminded himself he wanted to make this girl his friend.

"Well I guess that's one way to look at it, but you can still learn so much, it may seem pointless at the time but there may be a point in life when we need these pointless facts, they may save our lives or something, I know that may sound strange to you as we have differing opinions, but maybe just give it a chance!"

"Quiet please!" The teacher spoke in a low monotone voice, "This is sci-fi book, it's about a young boy who meets an alien and becomes friends with said alien, it's quite a touching story, really."

Zurgon nearly jumped out of his seat at the sound of the word 'alien'.
---
#139 Posted: 04:59:19 18/03/2014
P3 quickly finished, and checked each of them four times. She then began to read The Battle of the Labyrinth quietly. She knew she had them all right, and she gad purposefully made 53 incorrect. She didn't want to seem perfect- the guy might be from the order.
---
#140 Posted: 05:04:23 18/03/2014
Syndral sighed. She didn't need to give school a chance. She learned everything she needed to know on her home planet. Her IQ was far superior to any humans, and there was absolutely nothing they could teach her.

As the teacher spoke of the book, Syndral sneered at the novel in her hand. Friendship between a boy and an alien. How utterly ridiculous. As if an alien would ever be dumb enough to make friends with such a lowlife. Humans were parasites that needed to be exterminated, not creatures to become friends with. She knew attending school here would be a nightmare, and she was right.

Still, Zurgon's reaction caught her attention and puzzled her. Why did he jump up like that? Did something startle him? Were humans easily terrified of things they couldn't possibly comprehend? "Are you okay?" She asked him.
---
#141 Posted: 05:07:25 18/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Elim stalked about the room, his hands clasped behind his back as he watched the students work. He was taking his duty of making sure no one was cheating a little too seriously, but honestly, that wasn’t the only reason he was doing it. The alien didn’t like to stay in one place for very long, so when he was confined to an area such as this, he would often pace about. He wasn’t about to start pacing around the classroom aimlessly, so he hid the habit by making it seem as if he was keeping check on his students. One student, in particular, caught his eye; Allison Moor was her name. She had already completed the assignment and had her nose in a book. Moving to stand behind her desk, he asked quietly, as not to disturb the other working students, “Finished so soon?”
---
#142 Posted: 05:11:14 18/03/2014
Zurgon looked back over towards Syndral, trying to think of a good response. "I just, uh...Love this book is all, I just jumped with excitement at the mention of it's presence!" Yes...That was good. he thought. He wanted this class to be over, he didn't care for this girl, and he cared for everything so it was odd. She's so different, she alienates herself from everyone. he used the word unironically for he had no idea she was an alien.
---
#143 Posted: 05:12:40 18/03/2014
Allison looked up at Elim, "Oh. Yes, Mr. White. The formulas were quite easy to understand. I'd explain them but for fear of the others copying it. But I'm not so sure about my answer to 53. I'm gonna redo it." This time she decided to make it correct.
---
#144 Posted: 05:18:49 18/03/2014
"Oh. I see." Syndral muttered. She stared at Zurgon quietly for a moment. His behavior was odd, and she wasn't sure if she believed his story. Still, she had to be careful and keep her own cover up as well. "I admit the novel does sound interesting." She lied with the slightest hint of a forced smile. She had to step up her game and be nicer if she wanted to succeed in her mission. "The idea that two beings from completely different worlds could somehow put aside their differences is inspiring. It sounds like such a nice story. I have not read it before myself, but I look forward to it." She said. She hoped she was being nice enough. She didn't want to ruin her chances of getting close to a human.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:25:54 01/05/2016 by Cynder09
#145 Posted: 05:20:12 18/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Mr. White said nothing more, simply noted what she'd said and moved on, continuing his circuit about the room. He idly wondered if this student was really smarter than the others, or if she was just arrogant. He was about to devote more thought to it, simply to pass the time, but movement caught his attention. Narrowing his eyes Elim took out a ruler he'd been carrying with him and brought it down on a student's desk with a harsh thwack! The students within the vicinity jumped in their chairs in surprise, but he paid them no mind, more interested on the slip of paper one student had attempted to pass to this one. The boy was giving him a distinct, Oh crap, look as he lifted the ruler slightly to retrieve the slip of paper he'd caught underneath it. "I'll be taking this," was all he said as he took the slip of paper and went back to his desk.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 03:24:44 28/02/2019 by Wylrin
#146 Posted: 05:21:00 18/03/2014
//I'll return with a response tomorrow, goodnight, friends!//
---
#147 Posted: 05:23:13 18/03/2014 | Topic Creator
((OOC: Goodnight! :3))
---
#148 Posted: 07:03:59 18/03/2014
Ryo tore a piece of notebook paper out of hos notebook, picked up his pencil, and started answering problems.
#149 Posted: 11:54:30 18/03/2014
"Ooh, someone's in trouble now!" P3 whispered to herself. Because if anyone heard her, that would build upon Allison's personality.
---
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#150 Posted: 16:12:29 18/03/2014
OOC: I've been stalking this RP for a few days and decided to join. I wanted to play as a science teacher, but I see that a NP teacher has already been created. Most of the students are being taught by that teacher, and I want mine to be able to interact more. Should I just make a separate science teacher altogether or just take up the role of Mrs. Espinoza (with some modifications)?
First | Previous | Page 3 of 24 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me