Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
wolfs rains story [CLOSED]
dragonlover11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1679
#1 Posted: 22:14:27 15/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 1 Wolf’s Rain

Crystal was sitting on a rooftop in her human illusion form. But her real form was a pure silver winged wolf with the purest of gold eyes. The wolves usually had to fool the humans so they would not end up being captured. It has been said in legends that only wolves would be able to find paradise, which was a perfect world that only wolves would get to open when the world was near its end. It has also been said that the last report of a wolf was seen over 200 years ago.

Crystal sighs and said “Hey Alex how are you doing? Why did Kiba send us out again?” Alex had replied “I am starting to get hungry and Kiba said it was to look for anyone suspicious or something like that.” Her human illusion form was black hair and tan skin, in a light brown leather jacket and jeans while her eyes were yellow. Her true form which was a wolf, had a red back, ears and tail while around her eyes torso and all 4 legs were white. Crystal said “Well we have been out scouting around for a while, come on let’s meet up with the others.” As she got up Alex says “ok I am coming!”

As we jump down, which wolves had a very excellent jumping ability, jumped down to the side walk in the dark night almost a full moon. Alex says “Hey is that Hige?” Crystal shout out “hey Hige!” we run up to him “hey didn’t Kiba tell you to stay at the hide out with Toboe?” Hige replies “well I was getting hungry and the runt was boring me”

For his illusion human form Hige has brown hair with brown and some red in his eyes had on a yellow jacket and a brown shirt on and jeans he also wore a collar. In his real form was a full brown wolf except around his eyes and snout were a really light brown with the collar still on. Crystal said “Didn’t Kiba tell you to stay and watch the hide out while Tsume, Kiba, Alex and I were gone with Toboe?” Hige replies “Well I just wanted to grab a bite to eat but let’s start heading back.” As the three of them were walking Alex said “I smell something let’s hide on the rooftops! quickly!”

As we jump back on to the rooftop we notice Quent, which was a wolf hunter but no one believed wolves still existed. Quent had on a black hat, black gloves, and black shirt and black jeans with a big brown overcoat he also looked like he was in his forties. His dog which was really big, she was named Blue was really dark black with the purest of blue eyes and a silver spiked collar, started to growl and she looked at the rooftop. Quent said “You darn wolves think you can hide!? Well you are wrong!” and got out his rifle and started to shoot and the rooftop that blue was staring at.

One bullet got Crystal in the shoulder and she did a small yelp. Alex tried to stop her from jumping down and attacking Quent and Blue, but it did not work as drops of blood came from her shoulder, and bit Blue back as Quent shot Crystal in the back as her real form showed the only winged wolf> Quent stared in amazement as he had never seen a winged wolf. He shot her in the back as Alex and Hige showed their forms. Alex knocked the rifle out of Quents hands and said “come on we have to get out of here!” She led the other 2 down a dark alley way in the almost full moon light. A few minutes later they came across the hide out making sure that they had lost Quent and Blue which they did not see, but still sensed was there. The hideout was a very old building that no one even went into for more than 2 years was the perfect place to hide while they find the flower maiden which would lead them to paradise. She was made from lunar flowers which only bloomed under the full moon. As they went inside Tsume,Kiba and Toboe were waiting. Tsume said “Hige where were you!? You were supposed to be on watch with Toboe!” Hige replied “hey I was hungry and bored! So I went out to get a bite to eat!”

Tsume had white hair with a small pony tail with a black leather jacket that was torn at both shoulders with black pants and boots. Tsume had a white X scar on his chest. His real form as a wolf was a dark grey back and light grey around his snout. Kiba had blackish-brown hair with a jacket and a white shirt with jeans. His wolf form was a pure white with yellow eyes. Toboe was the youngest of the six wolves. Toboe in his human illusion form, had red hair he also wore a red shirt with brownish-green jeans with boots on his right wrist he had four silver bracelets. In his real form he had a medium brown back, tail and the outside of his ears while on his torso, legs, around his eyes and part of his snout and the inside fur of his ears wear a very light brown with the four silver bracelets around his right paw near his wrist.

Kiba said “Alex, Crystal how did the scouting go?” Crystal replied “that wolf hunter is near we have to be careful.” Kiba says to Hige “Hige, this pack will not take any slackers.” Hige just sighed and said “well we have not eaten in 2 days there is no food for wolves in this stupid city dome” Tsume says in alarm “Quent is almost here be quiet!”

They all heard the footsteps of Quent and Blue. Blue growled at the old building and as they cautiously approached the old building Quent says “You darn wolves cannot hide! We will find you and when I do-“ Toboe accidentally stepped on a stick which cracked loudly under his boot. Blue growled at the secret room which was covered by drapes and concrete. As Quent opened the door he aimed at Crystal’s head and shot
---
"What is a man but the sum of his memories? We are the stories we live! The tales we tell ourselves!"
#2 Posted: 22:34:06 15/10/2008 | Topic Creator
anyone like it?
---
"What is a man but the sum of his memories? We are the stories we live! The tales we tell ourselves!"
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9866
#3 Posted: 23:18:53 15/10/2008
its really cool! i like it!
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
#4 Posted: 00:45:23 16/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Cynder09
its really cool! i like it!

i am on Chapter 4 but i have to type it up
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me