Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
The Age of the Prophecies [CLOSED]
spyrorockforeva Green Sparx Gems: 391
#51 Posted: 22:08:10 12/11/2008 | Topic Creator
yay i better go read smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
---
spyro rocks foreva
spread the word to the world
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9866
#52 Posted: 01:23:49 13/11/2008
i've written more! i hope you write more soon!
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
dragonlover Yellow Sparx Gems: 1122
#53 Posted: 05:45:29 20/11/2008
I'm really impressed you know, your stories awesome!!!
---
Supernatural is the key to the world of hot guys......
#54 Posted: 21:50:07 04/12/2008 | Topic Creator
oh thank you! smilie
---
spyro rocks foreva
#55 Posted: 21:56:02 04/12/2008
yeah, your story is great! write more!
---
#56 Posted: 22:14:02 05/12/2008 | Topic Creator
oj thx i will write more today!
---
spyro rocks foreva
#57 Posted: 22:22:27 05/12/2008
great! i can't wait!
---
#58 Posted: 22:23:49 05/12/2008 | Topic Creator
yep! smilie
---
spyro rocks foreva
#59 Posted: 22:25:11 05/12/2008
i'll write more of my story soon
---
#60 Posted: 22:30:11 05/12/2008 | Topic Creator
yeah now i can't wait! smilie smiliesmiliesmilie
---
spyro rocks foreva
#61 Posted: 22:35:07 05/12/2008
well, now i'm thinking about who is hiding in the bushes
---
#62 Posted: 22:40:40 05/12/2008 | Topic Creator
yep and i am wondering! lol
---
spyro rocks foreva
#63 Posted: 22:50:40 05/12/2008
yeah, everyone wants to know who it is!
---
#64 Posted: 23:24:41 06/12/2008 | Topic Creator
yep but now i now! smilie i am so happy! smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
ok so here is the next chapter! yep are the spelling and gramer has improved i have just started to use Microsoft Word again! smilie

CHAPTER 12
SECRET!

Mersrek ran through the woods trying to catch up. Misty just looked like a blur now. However, Mersrek kept running on and on then he finally got to Misty. She was sitting in front of an old stone cave; it was big, very rusty and it seemed like it was here centuries ago

“This is it,” Misty said proudly.
“Ok so what do we do now?” asked Mersrek.
“Well we go in of course!”
“Oh yeah I knew that”
“Yeah sure you did!” said Misty as she walked into the cave while Mersrek followed.

As they walked in Mersrek got, a bad feeling like someone was watching the two of them but he just ignored it, he was too excited to let something like that get in the way.

“So what do you want to learn first?”
“Well I don’t mind”
“Ok hmmmmmmmmm well I find water easiest, so what about that?”
“Sure!” Mersrek said, he was excessively excited and he could not wait until he could use his powers.
“Ok! Now what you have to do is think, think about the water imagine it in your mind. Remember the feeling of it, the sound of it and soon you’ll be able to feel and hear it inside you.”
“I-I think I can feel it!” Mersrek shouted excitedly.
“That’s great now what you got to do now is open your mouth and let it flow out slowly but also keep control over it.”

Mersrek tried this but nothing happened. Mersrek was confused and tried again but still nothing happened.

“What am I doing wrong?” Mersrek asked
“You’re not doing anything wrong! It’s probably that you’re not a water dragon,” Misty explained.
“Oh ok,” said Mersrek cheering up a bit.

A FEW HOURS LATER

Misty was sleeping. She was so tired. She tried her best to teach Mersrek but he just could not do it. This was weird because Misty knew all about Mersrek and the Prophecy and it clearly says that he will have power stronger than anyone could imagine. Misty knew he was the one ever since she had met him though she did not tell him.

Mersrek was lying next to Misty. He looked at her sleep then he looked away again. He was angry and he could not understand why he did not have a power. He started to scratch the floor to get rid of his anger but it did not help. Then Mersrek thought of the day he met Alastor and how he breathed fire. He got excited now and he knew he had to tell Misty but right now, he needed some sleep. Therefore, he put his head down and began to drift of to sleep.

Crimson kept on following the sent but then she stopped.
“Why did you stop?” Chiffon asked.
“Be Quiet Chiffon! There is someone following us, I can smell it! Let’s go I don’t want someone following us.”
“But we need find the marked one.”
“Shhhhhh Chiffon there’s no talk of that around here if there’s someone lurking about in the trees”
“So what do we do now then?”
“Go back to camp of course but climb on my back, I’m going to fly there I don’t want someone knowing were it is!”

Chiffon climed onto her back and they flew away, When they got to camp all the groups looked worried as a terrible secret got out, one so horrible it makes your blood freeze, one so crooked it almost makes you scream but not only that but it was a secret that should never be told ever. Though Chrimson did not know this secret got out so she just went life as normal but it was not until 3 days after her arrival back at camp was when one of her army members approached her.

Chrimson was sitting down and had her eyes closed. She was trying to see the future but no visions came. She heard someone approach and she quickly opened her eyes in shock.

“What are you doing entering here without permission,” she said in a low harsh voice but the dragon just carried on walking through the cave until the dragon was right next to her. The dragon was male and his scales were a dark blue colour he was very tall, just taller than Chrimson and he was very strong, he had loads of muscles. Every time Chrimson looked at him, she felt proud because she only accepted the best dragons in her army and this dragon was a perfect example of her success. Though at this moment Chrimson was really cross cause everyone knows that dragons in her army have to get permission to enter her cave unless you are a messenger from someone but still messengers have to knock.

“What do you think your doing?” Crimson screamed but still the dragon carried on looking at her. At this moment, Crimson was growing impatient and she needed to know what the dragon was doing.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” Crimson shouted as she slashed her paw across his face leaving a long cut across his face and it started to bleed. She then took deep breaths as she always did this when she got angry. The dragon just shook his head and looked at Crimson but this time he was about to speak.

“Is it true?” He said quite anxious.
“IS WHAT TRUE?” Crimson asked.
“The secret … is it true? He asked again.
“What Secret?” Crimson asked and now she rose her eyebrow as his was getting interesting. Then he leaned over and whispered it into her ears and as he said every word her eyes grew wider and wider and her breathing got deeper and deeper and then the anger came back again.

“HOW DARE YOU! HOW DARE YOU!”
However, the dragon just stared at her and soon a grin appeared on his face.
“NOW GO, Go get out of my sight, get away from my camp and get away from anything about us! YOU HEAR?” She screamed as she lifted her paw ready to scratch the dragon again but he bounced away to the side just missing the end of her long sharp claws. He then made his way to the exit of the cave and Crimson watched him and as she watched her anger built up but then he turned round and spoke a few words before he left forever and the words were ……………..
“Everybody knows! “ He said and then he left without a single trace and Crimson lay in the cave alone and scared. She did not like the feeling it was bad and she was only scared because everyone knew her secret and soon enough her army will leave her and she will not be able to fur fill the prophecy. Therefore, she just sat there wondering what to do. Day after day went by and Crimson just sat there thinking. She had not eaten or slept and she was getting ill. Chiffon noticed this and he tried to find out what was wrong but she would not say a word. Tough Chiffon did sub sway her to sleep and so she did and then he got her to eat and soon she knew she had to face everyone so she decided the time would be now. She then walked into the camp, everyone looked at her, and she looked back.
---
spyro rocks foreva
#65 Posted: 00:38:53 07/12/2008 | Topic Creator
hey i finnaly changed my title!

so its now The Age of the Prophecies instead of my old lame one!
ok and Dragonlover was the one who came up with the title so thx her for the great title!

oh and i don't like my storyline anymore! i think it sounds lame!!!!!! for some reasons! thx evryone for the nice comments even though i wrote a lame storyline so if you look at the first post i have edited it and changed it to somthing that i think is good! And it fits in to what i have wrote so far. Its kinda the same from the other story line but you can see i have token the lame bits out!
---
spyro rocks foreva
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:11:08 10/12/2008 by spyrorockforeva
#66 Posted: 17:42:10 21/12/2008 | Topic Creator
Mersrek woke up to see Misty walking in the cave. It looked like she was out for a while and just got back in but he just ignored it all he wanted to do was tell Misty what he found out.
“Misty!” Mersrek said sleepily then he started to shake his head.
“Misty, Misty guess what?” Mersrek said excitedly now.
“Mersrek calm down. What is it?” Misty asked.
“Well it’s about the power thing …”
“Mersrek do we really have to go over this again, I am getting tired of explaining. Ok I am not going to teach you anymore we have to concentrate on our journey but don’t feel bad I am sure you’ll learn your elements when we get there.” Misty interrupted.
“No I do not want you to teach me. Its just I remembered something.”
“What?”
“Well … when my parents went missing I meet this dragon and if I could just remember his name hmmm, wait I remember, I think. I am sure his name was Alastor!”
“What Alastor?”
“Yeah wait do you know him?”
“No I thought you were talking about another Alastor but … it just couldn’t be him anyway I am sure there are a million Alastors around here. So as you were saying?”
“ oh yeah I almost forgot well when I meet him I got mad for no reason and then I opened my mouth but before I could speak a flame burst out and when I closed my mouth the flames stopped and my mouth cooled down.”
“Fire!”
“So do you know? Was that my power? I don’t really know!”
“Of course it was Mersrek. So you’re a fire dragon, I never seen that coming.”
“Wait I’m a fire dragon?”
“Yes your power is fire so that makes you a fire dragon.”
“Yeah I guessed that bit but didn’t you say that dragon’s have more than one power?”
“Oh Mersrek yes I did say that but what I really meant was that only some it’s only few dragons who have two.”
“But how did you have 5 powers then?”
“I don’t know I guess I am just lucky!”
“Uggg I am so jealous!”
“Hey don’t be, it makes me feel guilty.”
“Ok whatever! So what are we doing now?”
“Well I thought it would be a good idea to get on with our journey. If that is alright with you.”
“Yeah sure. Hey why are we rushing?”
“Its nothing I just want to get there before a certain time.”
“Why?”
“Well its important to me and I think once you have spent time there then you’ll understand.”

They then went outside the cave and started walking to the mysterious place where only Misty knew but what they both didn’t relies was that there was someone watching them and had been following them for some time. Misty soon noticed this person and she got angry as she knew exactly who it was but she didn’t say a thing all she did was quicken her pace trying to get away but still the person kept following and soon the person decided to come out.

As it, jamp out Mersrek got the fright of his life. It was a she! She had two long sharp horns on her head they were a metallic blue colour and she had silver scales and pink eyes. The inside of her wings were the same colour as her horns and she was very tall but not taller than Misty and Mersrek though.

“So Misty! Who is your new friend? She asked
“Why would I tell you that?” misty replied.
“Well I don’t know but I just thought you would at least answer my question.”
“His name is Mersrek, ok!”
“Hmmm Mersrek, where did you find him?”
“Right that’s enough common Mersrek lets go.”

Then they both left and the dragon just sat there staring at them until she noticed something she noticed the mark on Mersrek’s neck.

“You!” she whispered.

Then she jamp up and ran over to mist and knocked her over and held her against the ground.

“What are you doing!” misty asked.
“What dose it look like, I am stopping you. I’m not letting you get away with this.”
“With what?”
“Stop it, stop acting you know I know, so just admit it, tell him the truth, tell him really why you brought him here.”
“What are you saying? I am doing nothing. How could you try to split Mersrek and me apart because I have done nothing and Mersrek knows that? He trusts me just as I trust him and it is you that no one can trusts. You, you are evil. And I will never forgive you.”
“You’ll pay for what you just said!” the dragon shouted as she lifted her paw and dragged in down to hit Misty but before she touched her, a strong blast of earth hit her and she went flying backwards. Mersrek walked slowly closer to her as she lifted herself off the ground. She stared at Mersrek and smiled.
“DON’T EVER TOUCH MISTY!” Mersrek shouted.
“Well, well, you are strong after all!”
“What are you saying?”
“Nothing really, just wondering why you would use all the hassle just to save that thing over there.”
“DON’T EVER TALK TO HER LIKE THAT!”
“And what are you going to do about it?”
“I’ll show you now if you want!”
“Go ahead fascinate me!”
“Ok you better prepare to …”
“No Mersrek this isn’t the time. It’s better to wait.”
“What?”
“Please Mersrek don’t lets go.”
“Ok then.”

Then Mersrek ran over to Misty and they started to walk together away from the strange dragon and she, she watched as they left her behind.
---
spyro rocks foreva
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me