Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 6 of 17 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17
the ledgend of Fireflight [CLOSED]
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9866
#251 Posted: 00:05:03 25/10/2008 | Topic Creator
thank you! next part fans!

"where are we going?!" asked Starfire
"you'll see when we get there!"
"i wish he would stop saying that!" Comet whispered to Starfire
"are we almost there?!" she asked
"almost!" he said
"hes not gonna tell us anything is he?!" Comet whispered
"probally not! he likes things to be a surprise!" she whispered
"okay! we're almost there!"
"finally!" they both said! then they saw it! the place they were going! it was a huge island! it had a volcano!
"welcome to my home!" he said as flew in right through the top of the volcano! "follow me!" he said
"well ladies first!" said Comet
"thanks! but i know you arn't being polite!"
"how did she know?!" he whispered to himself as he flew inside! when they went in they flew into a huge cave! with several rooms inside! Ironstone was already walking in one of them!
"follow me!" he said and they followed! they were walking down a long hallway! when they reached the end they walked into a huge room filled with several books! and in the middle was a vision pool!
"this is the knowledge room!" he said "the room you go to when you want to know something! its connected to the magic room! which is through this door!" he said as he opened it and walked inside! they followed then walked into another large room filled with potions,magic books,pots, and anything that maybe a witch would use!
"what is all this?!" asked Comet
"this my young friend is where we will solve your problem!" he said they both looked at him confused!
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
gamer900 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1382
#252 Posted: 00:07:20 25/10/2008
keep writing, this is getting good.
#253 Posted: 00:25:43 25/10/2008 | Topic Creator
"what do you mean?! how will this help?!" asked Starfire
"simple! there is a spell that will join two hearts as one! so that no one can seperate them!"
"join two hearts as one?! what dose that mean?!" she asked
"it means that two dragons that have found thier true love can say a spell to make them connected in a way that no one could everinterfere with thier love again! you won't physically be connected! just mentally,emotionally, your minds,souls,hearts will be one! intrested?"
"yes!" they both said then Ironstone went over to one of his books and said a spell! they both glowed a redish color! then the spell was over!
"how do you feel?!" he asked
"i don't feel diffrent! Comet do you feel anything?!"
"no! are we suppose to?!" he asked
"not really! its only meant to connect you so no none can seperate you! now you sould go back home! if you ever need anything aske! my door is always open!" he said then they flew away and headed home!
---
#254 Posted: 00:44:19 25/10/2008
i hope you write some more tonight.
#255 Posted: 00:46:59 25/10/2008 | Topic Creator
when they got home Quietfire was waiting! he looked mad! they landed in front of him! and hoped that the spell worked!
"where have you two been?! your not supposed to be together!" then he reached out a hane to seperate them but was blocked by a round red bubble shield! "what?! what is this?!" he asked confused
"its working!" said Starfire
"what's working?!"
"our spell! we can't be seperated!" said Comet then they smiled at each other!
"i need to tell the others! wait here! and don't move at all!" but they didn't listen! when he walked off the shield disapeared then so did they! they flew away!
"Comet, where are we going?!" she asked
"anywhere but here! as long as we're together i don't care where we are!"
"me too!" she said, when Quietfire returned with Fireflight and Comet's parents no one was there! "where did they go?!" he said
"whereever they went they went together!" said Andromeda
"not only that! but they're meant to be together!" said Fireflight
"what?! how can you say that?!" asked Quietfire
"because i saw it in a vision!" she said
---
#256 Posted: 00:49:15 25/10/2008
keep writing!! this is getting good.
Spyla Blue Sparx Gems: 535
#257 Posted: 00:51:43 25/10/2008
WOW like your story amazing!!!!!!
---
There's a club in DA i came up. If you want to join click here.
Spyla Blue Sparx Gems: 535
#258 Posted: 00:52:07 25/10/2008
wow another 1
---
There's a club in DA i came up. If you want to join click here.
#259 Posted: 00:55:48 25/10/2008
dont stop writing!
#260 Posted: 01:14:23 25/10/2008 | Topic Creator
thanks!

on and on they flew! they didn't stop untill they reached an island! not Ironstone's! but a desserted island! no one lived there! "Starfire look! a deserted island! lets land there!" and they did! they looked around but didn't find anyone but they found a big cave! similar to Ironstone's! but empty! the two looked at each other they didn't have to say a word to know what the other was thinking! they just decided to go in and look around!
:meanwhile:
"so Fireflight what did you see?!" asked Quietfire
"i saw the most powerful fighting duo the world has ever seen!" she said
"duo?!" they all asked
"yes! i saw that the spell that Ironstone cast not only connected them forever but gave them each an extra power! a very powerful one! they can only use it together! but its more powerful then empathy!"
"what is it?!" asked Quietfire
"its pshycoempathy! it is a power that is used only by true love! the way they are linked together gave them a new power it is used like empathy but only knows one emotion! love! and together it is more powerful then empathy! this power allows them to hear each others thoughts, know exactly where the other one is, feel what the other feels, and know instantly when the other is in danger! and when together they each use thier powers to make the other stronger! and together they can unleash a fury that wipe out anything standing in its way!" said Fireflight
"Comet look at this place! its huge! big enough to fit a whole family of dragons!" said Starfire
"then...............why don't we move in here!" he said
"what?! Comet what are you talking about?!"
"i'm saying we're insepreble! we're meant to be together! why don't we just stay here!"
"but we're too young to live on our own!"
"we're not alone! we have each other! if we stick together nothing can stop us!" Starfire thought for a moment then they looked at each other, and without saying a word they knew what they were going to do!
---
#261 Posted: 01:18:05 25/10/2008
More!!
#262 Posted: 01:19:45 25/10/2008 | Topic Creator
my dad's home i gotta go! i'll write more tomorrow!
---
DarkSpyro_101 Blue Sparx Gems: 610
#263 Posted: 04:08:18 25/10/2008
Awsome story!!I want 2 know what's going to happend 2 them.smiliesmilie
---
"I've missed you so much, even though I don't show it around. I dream of you and I see you in my mind. I hope that one day you'll be back..."
Skyqueen Emerald Sparx Gems: 3282
#264 Posted: 07:10:34 25/10/2008
Awesome!!! love it!! smilie smilie
---
N/A
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#265 Posted: 15:52:08 25/10/2008
More! More!
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
spyrorockforeva Green Sparx Gems: 391
#266 Posted: 03:47:28 26/10/2008
oh i love it wright more!
---
spyro rocks foreva
spread the word to the world
Cynder_543 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1277
#267 Posted: 04:34:22 26/10/2008
This is a great story! I like the idea of Spyro and Cynder being Fireflight's grandperants!! Keep wrighting! smilie
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#268 Posted: 20:40:03 27/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Comet and Starfire were at the island getting ready for bed when they heard a noise outside! "what was that?" asked Starfire
"i don't know, but i'm gonna go see what it was!"
"Comet no! we don't know what it is! we shoudln't go after it!"
"but how are we suppose to find out what it is?"
"i saw a vision pool around here somewhere! we could use it to see what it was!"
"ok lets go!" so they went to the vision pool and when they found it they looked inside "what do you see Starfire?"
"i see a young male black dragon!"
"a dragon?! i thought no one lived here!"
"well apparently someone dose! and he probally won't be happy to find us in his home!"
"then we'll take it from him!"
"Comet no! we don't know anything about this dragon! we can't just fight him to take his home! we should just leave before he knows we're here!"
"i hate it when your right!"
"funny i usaully like it!" she said smiling so they decided to leave and try not to let the dragon see them! "shhh be quiet! we don't want to make too much noise!" she whispered but it was too late! the dragon spoted them!
"what are you doing at my home?!" yelled the dragon flying toward them! they tried to get away from him but he was flying too fast! he was about to grab Starfire when ROAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" yelled Comet as he tackled the dragon
"Comet!!!!!!!!! what are you doing?!"
"i'm distracting him! go! save yourself!" but she refused to leave him alone with the dragon! instead she used her wind breath to seperate them! and then she used her ice breath and froze the other dragon! the dragon started falling it looked like it would fall in the ocean when the ice broke!
"you'll pay for that!" said the dragon as he started flying towards them! then Comet opened a portal
"come on! we have to get away from him!" he said as he and Starfire went through the portal leaving the dragon behind!
---
#269 Posted: 20:45:49 27/10/2008
oh i like! i wonder who that dragon was! smilie

anyway plz continue!
---
spyro rocks foreva
#270 Posted: 20:49:58 27/10/2008 | Topic Creator
you'll find out more about him later!
---
#271 Posted: 21:09:47 27/10/2008 | Topic Creator
ok its later! time to continue!

Comet and Starfire went through another portal and ended up at ironstone's home they walked inside it looked empty! "Ironstone are you home?!" yelled Starfire then he walked out of the shadows
"i'm here! what is it you wanted?"
"we want to know more about a dragon we accidently ran into!" she said
"what kind of dragon?"
"it was a young male black dragon and he semed to have lived alone on an island we found! we wanted to stay there but he found us and attacked!" said Comet
"hmmm i see..............come with me young dragons! we'll go look in the vision pool!" he said as they walked down the hall to the vision pool room
"we already looked in the pool that was on that island it didn't tell us much!" she said
"well it will only show you what you want to know! you must not have been intrested in knowing anything else at the moment!"
"we wanted to know what was making a sound outside!" he said
"then it would only show you what was out there! lets see what else we can find out!" he said looking into the vision pool "hmm............intresting......"
"what is it?" she asked
"hes a rouge dragon!"
"a what? i thought he was a black dragon!" asked Comet
"he is! rouge means he lives alone! he only wants to live in solitude on that island! and i know why! i see in the vision that he was abandonned as an egg!"
"abadonned?! thats horrible! what terrible parent would do such a thing?!" she asked
"its not like that Starfire! i see a female black dragon, his mom! shes carrying him to the island, she just letf him there alone! but i also see a big black male dragon he almost appears evil! she must have been protecting him!"
"protcting him from what?!" asked Comet
"well lets have a look!" said Ironstone as he looked into the pool but he did not like what he saw! a frightended look appeared on his face!
"Ironstone whats wrong?!" asked Starfire
"i saw the future!" he said frightended!
---
#272 Posted: 21:59:48 27/10/2008 | Topic Creator
"the future?!" she asked "but we defeated everyone! what do you mean?!"
"you only thought you did! the future showed me of a new evil that will walk the earth! from what i saw he would be known as the Soure of all evil!" he said frightened
"the Source?! whos that?!" she asked
"from what i saw he will be more powerful then Malefor! a solid black dragon that can control all of the dark elements! including some powers that no one in either of your familys posses! and i also saw that this dragon will bring the end of the world!"
"untill we stop him!" she said
"Starfire you don't understand! in the vision i saw he succeeds! the world as we know it wll be destroyed! and theres nothing we can do to stop it!" he said
"well then you don't know me very well! i share the same powers as my mom! which makes me unbreakable! and if that dragon wants a fight then hes got one! but he won't win!" she said ready to fight!
---
#273 Posted: 22:05:33 27/10/2008
oh this is getting rly interesting!
plz continue! smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
---
spyro rocks foreva
#274 Posted: 22:14:50 27/10/2008
keep on writing!
#275 Posted: 22:18:07 27/10/2008 | Topic Creator
back at the island the black teen dragon was wondering what happened to the other dragons! he tried to figure out what happened and even tried opening a portal! but nothing happened! then suddenly a portal opened! then Comet and Starfire came out of it! "i've been waiting for you!" said the dragon
"well i hope it was worth the wait!" said Starfire as she knocked him down with earth breath, but he jus got back up! he looked unharmed!
"what?! how........how........how....is that possible?!" asked Starfire confused her powers have always hurt her enemies!
"i'm stronger then you! and i don't have time to play with babies! i've got more important things to do!" he said as he cloaked himself in shadow and dissapeared!
"how did he do that?!" asked Comet
"i don't know, but hes deffinitely a powerful dragon!" said Starfire
---
#276 Posted: 22:43:18 27/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Comet and Starfire went back to Ironstone "Ironstone the wierdest thing happened! this dragon surrounded himself in shadow and just vanished!" she said
"its not wierd! hes travelling through the shadow relms! where all shadow dragons live!"
"shadow dragons?! what are you talking about?!" she asked
"yes shadow dragons! they are solid black and only have the power of shadow! but they are masters at it! they live in shadow! the shadow relms is thier home where they live in solid pitch black darkness! thier power is like no other! when facing these dragons it is best to avoid them!"
"why?! they don't seem too powerful!" said Comet
"they're not but they can hide in shadow where no one can reach them! and they fight with the power of darkness itself! i found out more about this dragon you met! his name is Darkcloud! his mother was Twilight, a black dragon that had the same powers that cynder has! i also found out that Twilight is Midnight's baby sister! and his father is a shadow dragon named Blackheart! it was belived that Blackheart was the leader of the shadow dragons! they say he was evil! but there is no record of it! he never did evil he was just a bad dragon! no one knows anything else about them!"
"why?! can't you just look in books or the vision pool?!" she asked
"i'm afraid its not that simple! the shadow dragons live where no other creature can go or even find them, watch them, or listen to them! not even the most powerful magic can trace a shadow dragon's home! i only heard rumors of thier existence! this is probally why Darkcloud is a loner! there is no trace of his family! we only know names of his parents! no other information has been found!"
"then how are we suppose to know more about him?!" asked Comet
"you can't! unless you get him to tell you! you'll never know anything about the shadow dragons! its why they are the most feared kind of dragons! no one knows anything about them!" said Ironstone
---
#277 Posted: 23:00:00 27/10/2008
AWSOME story!!!!
A new villan has arived?And the black dragon is MORE POWERFUL than Starfire?!!!!smilie
Ahhhhh!!!!!!!Run away peoples,the world is going 2 end!!!!smilie
Soo.....I LIKE-- CERIAL!!!smiliesmilie
---
"I've missed you so much, even though I don't show it around. I dream of you and I see you in my mind. I hope that one day you'll be back..."
#278 Posted: 23:02:45 27/10/2008
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh smiliesmiliesmilie
plz continue! plz smiliesmiliesmilie
---
spyro rocks foreva
#279 Posted: 23:05:06 27/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: DarkSpyro_101
AWSOME story!!!!
A new villan has arived?And the black dragon is MORE POWERFUL than Starfire?!!!!smilie
Ahhhhh!!!!!!!Run away peoples,the world is going 2 end!!!!smilie
Soo.....I LIKE-- CERIAL!!!smiliesmilie

ok calm down! why would i make a story last this long if the world's gonna end?! just wait for the next part to see what will happen!
---
#280 Posted: 23:24:36 27/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Darkcloud reappeared in a dark underground cave a female teen black dragon came out of the darkness "Darkcloud! your back! i was worried!" she said
"don't worry Moonlight! i'm fine! she didn't even leave a scratch on me!"
"thats good! i sometimes forget how strong you are!"
"well try to remember from now on! so where are the others?!"
"they're waiting for you! are you sure you want to take your dad's place as Shadowlord?!"
"Moonlight, i've been waiting for this ever since that old dragon layed down to die!"
"you shouldn't be so rude! what if he was alive and heard you say that!"
"look Moonlight! i don't care about my no good family! they letf me up there to die! i intend on making sure that none of my family is still alive! i don't care how powerful they were! they were heartless parents! i won't stop untill i find out where my mom is hiding! i must get rid of her to take the throne as the leader of the shadow dragons! my dad died of old age! fortunately for me! it makes my job easier!"
"but what if they rebell agaisnt you?! you are killing the last of your family line!"
"i don't care! everyone thinks that shadowdragons are evil because of them! i won't stop untill they're gone! then i can take over and change everyone's minds on what they think of us! then maybe just maybe we can stop hiding in the darkness!"
---
#281 Posted: 23:45:37 27/10/2008
More poweful! smilie I was busy on DotD.
---
#282 Posted: 23:53:51 27/10/2008 | Topic Creator
"Ironstone, are you saying that theres no way to stop them from destroying the world?!" asked Starfire
"yes! Darkcloud is too powerful! and he'll have an army too big for us to handle! we've already had one war and we arn't ready for another one! thats why hes comming to power now! to take us all out while we're too weak to stop him!"
"no! i won't believe that all hope is lost! i'll find this Darkcloud! and when i do he'll be sorry he was born!" she said
"but how will we stop such a dragon?!" asked Comet
"we don't! thats what i'm trying to tell you! we won't be able to! the world will end and theres nothing we can do to stop it! we must prepare for the worst! before its too late!"
"well not me! if the wolrd's ending i'll fight to the finish!" she said
"and i'll be right there fighting with you!" said Comet
"good! then lets prepare for war! because i'm not going to let a bunch of dumb shadow dragons destroy our world! and Ironstone if you don't think we should fight, then get out of way! because i'm not going down without a fight! if they want to destroy the world then they're gonna have to get trough me!" she said ready to fight anything that stands in her way!
"me too!" said Comet just as ready to fight as she is!
"very well! then lets prepare for war!" said Ironstone
---
#283 Posted: 23:57:33 27/10/2008
I wonder what will happen to Starfire and Comet...
---
#284 Posted: 00:10:34 28/10/2008 | Topic Creator
back underground a big black male shadow dragon was talking to a large group of shadow dragons "it is time fellow dragons to have a new leader! hes the son of Blackheart himself! Darkcloud!" he said as Darkcloud walked in with Moonlight by his side
"my fellow shadow dragons! we need a new leader! but i will do something that no other Shadowlord has done before me! i'm changing our reputation! soon we will be able to resurface! and go back to aboveground! and as the shadow queen, your queen will be noneother then my beautiful Moonlight! together we will bring our kind back to our rightful home! the island volcano! it was our home untill the my father took over! he did evil things! which banned our kind to the underworld! well no more will we rot down here while they live up there! it is time to take our home back! are you with me?!" he said as all the shadow dragons roared and cheered and called out his name!
"so dragons, do we want Darkcloud to be our new lord?!" asked the dragon, then they cheered more! "alright then! all hail Darkcloud, the Shadowlord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" everyone cheered!!!
"thank you everyone!!! and thank you Darkclaw!" he said
"it is my pleasure my lord!!!" he said bowing down to Darkcloud!!!
---
#285 Posted: 00:11:37 28/10/2008
Boo! Boo, Darkcloud!
---
#286 Posted: 00:13:56 28/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Dragonhope
Boo! Boo, Darkcloud!

hey woa! whats with the booing?! he hasn't done anything yet! before you make up your mind on wheather hes good or evil read more!
---
#287 Posted: 00:14:24 28/10/2008
Quote: Cynder09
Boo! Boo, Darkcloud!

hey woa! whats with the booing?! he hasn't done anything yet! before you make up your mind on wheather hes good or evil read more!
He is a shadow dragon.
---
#288 Posted: 00:38:38 28/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Comet, Starfire, and Ironstone were spreading the word to all the dragons that they need to get ready for war! Ironstone went to the temple, Comet went to silvercity, and Starfire went to the elders! when she got there Goldwing was waiting for her! "ah! Starfire! you've arived at last! we need to talk about the shadow dragons! don't ask how i know! i'm an elder we just know these things! come we need to look in the pool!" he said leading her inside, when they got to the pool, Goldsoul was already looking in it!
"Starefire welcome!" she said
"hi! but why are we here?! we need to get ready for war!"
"no! we don't! Starfire there some things you don't know about Darkcloud! and we must tell you so you don't go running off to fight and get yourself killed!"
"but what about the others?! what about Comet?!"
"i've sent gold dragons to spread the word! they'll be fine! but about Darkcloud look into the pool of visions and tell me what you see!" he said
she looked inside she saw the shadow dragons! a big black male dragon was leading them! they were above ground causing caos and confusion!
"well what do you see?" he asked
"i see a shadow dragon leading the others and causing trouble!"
"yes, but do you know who it is?"
"Darkcloud"
"no! Blackheart!"
"what?! i don't understand!"
"you see earlier ironstone was looking at this moment! he thought it was the future! but it was indeed the past! you see Starfire, Darkcloud's father was evil! hes the one that tried to end the world!"
"but what about his mom?!"
"Twilight was good! she knew she couldn't save her husbend from evil, so instead saved her only son! so nothing like this would never happen!"
"so she abandonned him?!"
"no she took him from the shadow relms where they were all banned! but she wasn't! she wasn't a sahdow dragon! so she took her egg away from his father's evil claws and put his egg at the very island where they once lived! hoping that one day he would find his way back and bacome leader so he could bring them back home!"
"so they're not evil?!"
"shadow dragons are neutral! they only follow thier leader! if the leader is evil then they follow his command! but if hes good............."
"............they can live above ground with the rest of us!"
"exactly! they were banned because they came close to the world's end! if we didn't put them in exile.................the world would be a terrible place!"
"but how do we know what Darkcloud will do?!"
"we don't! but we have rules for that! each new leader is given a chance above ground! if they're evil they get sent back under! if they remain good then they get to stay above ground! it depends all on the Shadowlord!"
---
#289 Posted: 00:39:41 28/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Boo! Boo, Darkcloud!

He is a shadow dragon.

it dosen't mean hes evil! i just wrote more! read it!
---
#290 Posted: 01:08:13 28/10/2008 | Topic Creator

He is a shadow dragon.

it dosen't mean hes evil! i just wrote more! read it!

if you read the latest post you'll find out more about him! and what hes really like!
---
#291 Posted: 03:53:54 28/10/2008
On post #277 & #279:
I was just alittle crazy,that's all.
LOVE the story!!!smilie
---
#292 Posted: 20:44:11 28/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: DarkSpyro_101
On post #277 & #279:
I was just alittle crazy,that's all.
LOVE the story!!!smilie

thanks! and by the way your kinda always crazy! but not in a bad way! alot of people i know are crazy! and some of them are my best friends!
---
#293 Posted: 20:56:45 28/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Darkcloud and Moolight were leading the shadow dragons above ground to thier home on the island "finally! home at last!" said Darkcloud as they landed on the island "welcome home eveyone!" he said as they rushed inside leaving Darkcloud and Moonlight outside alone
"well you did it! you brought us home!" she said, just then a black cloud appeared and when it dissapeared a black panther in black robes and a black staff appeared!
"its time!" he said as he walked toward Darkcloud with his staff pointing at him and glowing!
"who are you?! what do you want?!" asked Moolight she was scared
"your wosrt nightmare!" he said reaching for Darkcloud! "come with me!" he demanded!
"your not really going are you?!" she asked
"with him?! no!" he said
"you will come with me or suffer the consequences!" he yelled
"i'll never go with you Styx!!!!!" yelled Darkcloud as he used his wind breath to blow him away!
"you haven't seen the last of me!" Styx yelled as he was blow away!
"who was that?!" she asked
"an evil necromancer named Styx!" Said Darkcloud
---
#294 Posted: 21:23:51 28/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Starfire, Comet, and Ironstone were at the temple "where have you been?! i was worried about you!" said Fireflight talking to Starfire
"mom, i'm fine! i wasn't alone! but someone else might be in trouble!"
"well who is it?!" she asked
"its..........a shadow dragon!" she said
".....................a.....shadow dragon?!"
"yeah, but hes not evil! his name is Darkcloud!"
"but he is being used by evil!" said Ironstone
"oh no! your not telling me that some of our old enimes............survived?!"
"yes! i am! but as far as we know only one survived! Styx!" he said
"well after our last meeting it should be easy getting rid of him!"
"not as easy as you might think! Styx.............escaped your empath fury!"
"WHAT?! THATS IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!" Fireflight was shocked no one had ever avoided her fury without a scracth!
"not if he used a shadow power to escape! and he did before you started your fury! which means hes at full power! and hes on a mission!"
"what dose he want anyway?! all the evil dragons that we know of are dead! its not like he could just turn a dragon evil!" then Fireflight thought for a moment about what she said! "oh no! we have to get to the shadow dragons! NOW!!!!!!!!!!" she yelled realizing exactly what Styx's plan was!
---
#295 Posted: 22:09:56 28/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Darkcloud and Moonlight were talking to Darkclaw, the Shadowlord's right hand dragon! "Darkclaw we need you to tell the others to prepare for war!" said Darkcloud
"yes master! but may i ask why?"
"someone is after me! probally wanting to turn me evil! and i'll need thier help to stop him!" he said
"yes master! i'll inform the others at once! is there anything else you desire?"
"no! just tell the others to get ready to fight! and i'll need bodyguards!"
"yes master! i'll get the best dragons for you my lord!" he said as he bowed then walked off
"they're so loyal! you'd think that shadow dragons wouldn't make such good, loyal dragons! but they do!" said Moonlight impressed with how darkclaw was so eager to help!
"well its not the dragons that are evil! its thier leader that determines that! and thats probally why Styx wants me so bad!"
Starfire, Comet, and Fireflight were flying towards the shdow dragons' island "so what have you two been up to lately?" asked Fireflight
"nothing! lets just keep flying!" said Starfire not wanting to talk about what shes been doing with Comet! they finally arived at the island! but it looked deserted! "oh no! you don't think we're too late?!" asked Comet
"no, i think they might be hiding underground! no one can get to them down there!" said Starfire
"then how are we suppose to get to them?! and we know Styx can travel in darkness! whats to stop him from getting down there?!" asked Comet
"he can't go down there! only shadow dragons can do that!" said Fireflight
"unless...............he figured it out somehow! using strong magic!" said Starfire
"no he can't! its forbidon! no one can enter the shadow relms! unless maybe a shadow dragon took him down there! but they wouldn't do that! they're too loyal to thier leader!" said Fireflight
"then what do we do?!" asked Comet
"we find a way to go underground! and i think i know how!" said Starfire with a grin!
---
#296 Posted: 22:33:40 28/10/2008 | Topic Creator
"how Starfire?!" asked Comet
"you'll see!" she said, as she surrounded them in a shadow cloud!
"Starfire, whats happening?!" asked Comet
"we're going underground!" she said as they dissapeared and reappeared underground!
"Starfire! do you realize what you just did?! you've taken us underground! no other dragon has been able to do that!" said Fireflight, then suddenly Starfire started changing color! she went from purple to solid black!
"Starfire?!" asked Comet "are you ok?!" she was completely black, and her eyes were glowing white!
"Comet, get away from her! shes turning evil!" said Fireflight for once she was scared!
---
#297 Posted: 23:29:34 28/10/2008
ohh

this is getting interesting!

and i am glad i have got full description on Darkcloud!

plz continue, its rly good smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
---
spyro rocks foreva
#298 Posted: 23:31:02 28/10/2008 | Topic Creator
thank you! you'll be surprised with what happens next!
---
#299 Posted: 23:49:41 28/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Fireflight and Comet were afraid! they had never seen Starfire like that before and they weren't sure what to do! "Starfire! stop! its me Comet!" he said hoping it would work! but nothing happened she only floated in the air looking at them!
"there's nothing we can do! shes evil now! it happened by using too much of her dark powers to bring us here! she couldn't handle all that dark power at once so she turned evil!" said Fireflight, but Comet refused to give up! he kept trying to save her! but nothing worked! then a black dragon ran up from the drakness and tackled Starfire! she then changed color! "how did you do that?!" asked Comet
"i'm a shadow dragon! i know what this its like!" said the dragon as he walked into the light!
"Darkcloud?!" said Comet
"yes! its me! your welcome!" he said as he walked off into the darkness!
"Starfire are you ok?!" asked Fireflight and Comet
"yeah! i'm fine! what happened?! was that Darkcloud?!"
---
#300 Posted: 00:00:22 29/10/2008
I'm confused.
Darkcloud is the "evil" teen dragon?
Any1 heard of Love Lockdown by Kanye West?
I love that song!!!smilie
---
First | Previous | Page 6 of 17 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me