Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 12 of 17 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
the ledgend of Fireflight [CLOSED]
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9866
#551 Posted: 22:35:18 06/11/2008 | Topic Creator
hey everyone! i'm back! my com. is working again! it won't mess up after what i did to it last night! *evil laugh!* but my mouse died, so i had to get a new one!
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
#552 Posted: 22:39:30 06/11/2008 | Topic Creator
"so mom, your saying that the empath dragon that killed the storm dragons is my great, great grandma?!" asked Starfire
"yes! but i'm not allowed to tell you any more! you'll find out soon enough! blessed be my duaghter!" said Fireflight, then Starfire woke up! she went to the vision pool to find out more about her ancestor, but there was someone waiting for her!
"hello Starfire! i'm your great, great grandma Flare!" she said
---
#553 Posted: 22:45:42 06/11/2008 | Topic Creator
forget what i said earlier! its not fixed! it keeps dying! it keeps kicking me out! blame the evil com.!
---
#554 Posted: 22:47:15 06/11/2008 | Topic Creator
i don't know how much time i have before it kicks me out again! i may not be able to be on for awhile! goodbye everyone! i'll miss you all! as for the com. it won't live to see the next day! i'm throwing it out the window!
---
#555 Posted: 22:55:48 06/11/2008 | Topic Creator
i may not be able to write ever again! my com. keeps dying on me!
---
#556 Posted: 23:04:00 06/11/2008 | Topic Creator
look, i'd love to write my story, but i can't! my com. won't let me! its evil!
---
DarkSpyro_101 Blue Sparx Gems: 610
#557 Posted: 01:45:16 07/11/2008
Awww!!!What's gonna happen when it REALLY dies?
Stupid Computer!!!I HATE U!!!!smilie Grrr!!!!
*finds the evil com.and uses Fury*Yes!!I killed it!!*wakes up* What,awww,it was a dream!!smilie
I hope u will be able 2 write more!!smilie
---
"I've missed you so much, even though I don't show it around. I dream of you and I see you in my mind. I hope that one day you'll be back..."
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#558 Posted: 01:52:37 07/11/2008
Awww...besides that, I beated DotD!!!
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
#559 Posted: 21:18:54 07/11/2008 | Topic Creator
well congrats on beating it! i'll see if i can write more! if i can!
---
#560 Posted: 21:28:52 07/11/2008 | Topic Creator
attention everyone! i think my com. is finally working good again! i know i said the same thing yesterday, but its working good so far! i'll try and write more ASAP!!!
---
#561 Posted: 21:41:55 07/11/2008 | Topic Creator
"so your my great, great grandma?!" asked Starfire
"yes, i am! but you can call me Grams! i'm sure you'd like to know more about me, so i'll tell you! first of all i am Spyro's mother! i'm also the first empath dragon!"
"cool! tell me more!"
"i have all the powers that your mom had! and i'm an elder, which explains why i've lived for so long!"
"and you look almost exactly alike! it would be exact but your eyes are red, my mom had blue eyes!"
"your right! my eyes are red! but yours are blue, just like your mom!"
"how come empath dragons look diffrent?!"
"well, i was the first, my mother was a fire dragon, which explains why empath dragons look similar to fire dragons! but my father was a purple dragon, thats where we get our powers! we also can harness the dark powers of a black dragon! my grampa was a black dragon!"
"and thats our family line?!"
"yes! our family line is made up of mostly purple and black dragons! which explains why our family is the strongest of all dragons!"
"wow! so if Spyro is your son, whos his dad?!"
"his................father?!"
"yeah! who is he?!"
"well, i...............i haven't seen him.................in several years!"
"why?! what happened to him?!"
"i'd rather not say!"
"please tell me!"
"i.............i..........can't!" she said and walked away, then Quietfire walked in
"is that the empath dragon i heard about?!" he asked
"yeah, but shes hiding something!" said Starfire
---
#562 Posted: 21:53:36 07/11/2008 | Topic Creator
i think its finally fixed! i still don't know why it was acting up! maybe it was having a fit because the mouse died!
---
#563 Posted: 22:14:36 07/11/2008 | Topic Creator
"Starfire?! what are you doing in here?!" asked Comet walking into the vision pool room
"i'm looking in the pool to find out more about Grams!"
"grams?!"
"shes my great, great grandma Flare! and shes hiding something!"
"lets not worry about that right now! come on! i want to show you something!" he said, walking away
"what is it?!" she asked following him, Comet led her to the library, he got out a book and showed it to her
"ok, its a book! whats the point?!"
"its not just any book! look at the cover!" he said, she looked, she was shocked at what she saw!
"this...................this.......................is..............mom's book!"
"yeah, i found it the other day! i thought you would want to look at it! i didn't read anything! well, go ahead, open it!"
"Comet, as much as i aprieciate what you've done for me....................i'd like to read it alone, if you don't mind!"
"no, i don't mind! i'll let you read it alone!" he said, as he walked out, Starfire, slowly and carefully opened the book!
---
#564 Posted: 22:40:39 07/11/2008 | Topic Creator
the book was a dark red color like Fireflight, Starfire read the titile
" 'the ledgend of Fireflight' well, i guess its a cool name!" she said, then she opened it, and started to read it! she read the titile of the first chapter " 'the birth' seriously someone could do better then that!" she said, as she continued reading, she read about Fireflight hatching and seeing her parents for the first time, she read the training she went through, and she read every moment of her childhood! then she read more, she read the part when Fireflight meets a young blue dragon! "dad!" she said "i wonder what else is in here!"

:meanwhile:

Nadia was outside looking at the stars, then Fireball walked outside, "beautiful night, huh?!" he said, as he wlaked up, and sat down next to her!
"yes, it it! i'm really happy to have my brother! hes the only family i have letf, i'm glad he managed to survive!" she said
"yeah, thats good! he seems nice!"
"hes the best! back home he would take care of me, protect me! i couldn't imagine not having him now!", then a male dragon walked outside
"hey! what are you doing with her?!" he said running up behind them! they turned around
"Boulder, hi! we're just talking!" said Nadia
"thats what it looks like now, but i know what this dragon is thinking!"
"no! you don't understand!" said Fireball
"Boulder, we're just friends!" she said, then Fireball looked away! there was a sad look on his face!
"really?! then whats wrong with him?!" he asked, then she looked at him
"Fireball, whats wrong?!" she said worried, but he said nothing "Boulder, why don't you go back inside! i want to be with him alone!" she said
"fine! but don't come running to me if something's wrong!" he said, then he letf
"Fireball, whats wrong?!" she asked, he looked at her
"you told him we were only friends! i...................was.................going.......to................ask......you..........."
"ask me what?!"
"...........................to.......be.......my...........girlfriend.........."
"Fireball, i didn't mean it like that! i didn't know what you were comming out here to tell me!"
"so..............you'll be my girlfirend?!" he asked, worried what she might say
"of coarse i will! i've been waiting for you to ask me!" she said, smiling, then he moved closer together, and looked up at the stars!
---
#565 Posted: 22:53:36 07/11/2008 | Topic Creator
hello?! people i'm back! its time to start reading and writing my story!
---
#566 Posted: 22:58:35 07/11/2008
Awww!!!!Love scene!!smilieI like it!!Is Fireball & Nadia kids or something?Just asking!smilie
---
"I've missed you so much, even though I don't show it around. I dream of you and I see you in my mind. I hope that one day you'll be back..."
#567 Posted: 23:07:54 07/11/2008 | Topic Creator
Starfire was still in the library reading the book, she kept reading up to the point when Fireflight became a teen! "oh finally! time to see what mom was like back then!" she said, smiling she kept reading, then she saw something odd! "thats wierd! theres some strange dragon in here! i've never seen that dragon before!" she said, looking at picture of a large male dragon!
"no, you haven't! because that dragon has been dead, a very long time!" said a female voice behind her! Starfire turned around
"Grams?! what are you doing here?!" she asked, as Flare walked toward her, then she took the book from her hands!
"keeping you from finding out about your ancestors!" she said, as she put the book back!
"but why?! i thoguth learning about the past was a good thing!"
"it normally is! but you don't know what your getting into!"
"well, then either let me read it, or tell me!"
"i'm afraid i can't do that!"
"and why not?!"
"because you don't know who that dragon is!"
"becuase you won't tell me!"
"he was..........................................my husbend!" said Flare
---
#568 Posted: 23:10:45 07/11/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: DarkSpyro_101
Awww!!!!Love scene!!smilieI like it!!Is Fireball & Nadia kids or something?Just asking!smilie

they're young! they're not teens yet!
---
#569 Posted: 23:22:57 07/11/2008 | Topic Creator
"that dragon in the book is your husbend?!" asked Starfire
"was my husbend! hes dead now!" said Flare
"why?! what happend, grams?!"
"i'd rather not tell you! why can't you just forget about it?!"
"because hes family! you can't just forget family!"
"............i guess...........your right!"
"of coarse i am! so who is he?!"
"well, hes my husbend and Spyro's father!"
"yeah, i kinda already knew that! tell me something i don't know!"
"he...................was..............a gold dragon!"
"a.............gold dragon?!"
"yes!"
"but i thought it was agaist the rules to be with one!"
"i know! but we couldn't help it! we loved each other too much! so, we got married in secret, and had an egg!"
"Spyro's egg!"
"yes! but since it was agaist the rules for us to be together......................we couldn't keep the egg! the other gold dragons took our egg away to the temple! they also took away Goldflame, my husbend! i never saw either one of them again!" she said, then her eyes started to water, she then started to cry!
---
#570 Posted: 23:48:58 07/11/2008 | Topic Creator
Starfire was trying to calm down her grams, when the earth shoke! then she haerd yelling comming from another room in the temple!
"EARTHQUAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE GET OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" yelled Quietfire, as he ran through the temple, trying to get everyone out alive! Starfire helped grams out, and led her outside the temple, where she saw Comet, Fireball, Nadia, Dawn, Pablo!
"wheres dad?!" she asked them, but no one knew where he was!
meanwhile back inside Quietfire was knocked out cold!
"Quietfire........................................" whispered a female voice
"Quietfire........................................", then Quietfire found himself in an unfamiliar place!
"where am i?!" he asked, confused
"your in a dream!" said a female voice behind him! he truned around and couldn't believe who he saw!
"Fireflight?! is that you?! but..................your dead!" he said even more confused
"yes, its me, Quietfire! i came to you in a dream! i'm a spirit, and you got knocked out!"
"but..................why...............how.........."
"..............is this happening?! well, i couldn't let you die here, and leave our kids with no parents, could i?!"
"so, whats going on?!"
"Quietfire, i'm giving you the power to live! its not time to be with me yet Quietfire! its time to be with our kids!" she said, as her whole body glowed, she used her powers to help Quietfire! "blessed be, Quietfire, i love you!" she said, then he woke up! he looked around, the earthquake was still going! the temple was falling apart! just then the others saw him fly out of the temple! then the temple was destroyed!
"dad! what happened?! are you ok?!" asked Starfire
"yeah! i'm fine! you won't believe what happened!"
"what?!" she asked
"your mother.........................she came to me! in a dream i think.............she healed me or something!"
"she came to you too?!" she asked
"yeah, i think so! but come on, we can't stay here!" he said, as he started to fly away, then the others followed
"but dad, where will we go?!" asked Starfire
"i don't know! but we can't stay at the temple!" said Quietfire, as they flew off into the distance together, not knowing where to go!
---
#571 Posted: 00:07:00 08/11/2008 | Topic Creator
"hmm................................the temple has been destroyed!" said a male dragon looking into a vision pool "there must be a powerful force behind it!"

"thanks for letting us stay with you!" said Quietfire
"no problem! after all we are family!" said Bluefire
"well, its still nice of you!" he said, as the others were settleing into thier rooms! the rooms were big, so each dragon shared a room with someone else! Dawn and Pablo were in a room together! Comet and Starfire were together! Nadia and Fireball were together! and then Quietfire, Bluefire, and Flare were in the biggest (and last) room together! once everyone had gone to bed, something wierd happened! the wjole mountain got cold, then it got really dark! everyone was still asleep, but they wern't there alone! as the night went on the mountain kept getting colder and darker! eventually it got too cold, so all the dragons got up went in one room together and lite a fire! they all slept by the fire that night, keeping each other warm! but they were still unaware of what was going on inside the mountain!
---
#572 Posted: 00:25:46 08/11/2008
Good story so far!!I wonder what's goin' on?!smilie
---
#573 Posted: 00:27:08 08/11/2008 | Topic Creator

thanks! i'll write more in a few minutes! i'm getting hungry!
---
#574 Posted: 00:28:49 08/11/2008
Quote: Cynder09

I'm gonna write mine in a few minutes!
---
#575 Posted: 00:32:47 08/11/2008 | Topic Creator

I'm gonna write mine in a few minutes!

cool! i'll read it! you know is hard to type on the com. if your holding a sandwhich! but at least my stomache will be happy!
---
#576 Posted: 00:40:56 08/11/2008 | Topic Creator
when the dragons woke up the next morning, the mountain was dark, and it was freezing cold! none of them could figure out what was going on! then Flare decided to check the pool, but it was too dark to see it! they then decided to leave the mountain and go to island where they thought they could be in a warm, lite up place! but they were wrong! it was cold and dark there too! they then decided to go to the elders to find out what was happening!
---
#577 Posted: 00:43:43 08/11/2008 | Topic Creator
um, sorry its short, its hard to eat and write at the same time! i'll write more in a few minutes!
---
#578 Posted: 01:20:16 08/11/2008
WOW!!!!smilieWhat's going on?Is it war time now?!!smiliesmilie
---
#579 Posted: 01:30:43 08/11/2008 | Topic Creator
when all of the dragons got to the elder's home, Goldwing was waiting for them! "come inside! hurry! we don't have much time!" he said, as he hurried them all inside, then they all sat down around the vision pool! "i know why you all have come!"
"and why is that?!" asked Quietfire
"because..........................your being followed!" he said
"followed?! we haven't seen anyone! whos following us?!" he asked
"the dark spirits!" he said, fearfully
"dark spirits?!"
"yes! the Stormqueen summoned them herself, to turn the young ones evil, and start a new age of darkness! and even though they are dead, they made a deal! and the spirits won't/can't rest untill the task is complete!"
"and what task is that?!"
"to capture the young ones, turn them evil! then make them evil rulers in a world of darkness! this is what they wanted! and now they have a chance to complete thier mission! except now..............................they can't die!"
"because they're already dead!"
"exactly! there is no way any of us can stop them! our powers don't work on the dead!"
"but mine do!" said Starfire, excitedly
"what do you have to tell us, young dragon?!" he asked
"my mom, she came to me in a dream, she gave me a spirit fury power, with it i can say a spell and get rid of the evil spirits!"
"hmm.................................this..........just might work!" he said, with hope in his eyes! "Starfire, thats a brillant idea! i'm glad your mother was able to come to you! or we would all be doomed!"
"ok, so whats the plan?!" asked Quietfire
"well, there are too many spirits for Starfire to do this alone, so we'll need to learn this new power!"
"but i'm not a spirit! i can't each it!" she said
"no! i know of a better way!" he said with a grin!
---
#580 Posted: 01:31:02 08/11/2008 | Topic Creator
this post don't count! don't read it! skip it!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:00:16 08/11/2008 by Cynder09
#581 Posted: 01:36:22 08/11/2008
Hey,why did u repeated the last chapter?Well,continue please!!smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:38:51 08/11/2008 by DarkSpyro_101
#582 Posted: 01:36:55 08/11/2008 | Topic Creator
WOW!!!!smilieWhat's going on?Is it war time now?!!smiliesmilie

you'll find out soon!
---
#583 Posted: 01:40:45 08/11/2008 | Topic Creator

what?! i did?! well.........um.........that was not suppose to happen! my com. must have done it when i wasn't looking! its trying to act up again!
---
#584 Posted: 01:42:33 08/11/2008

what?! i did?! well.........um.........that was not suppose to happen! my com. must have done it when i wasn't looking! its trying to act up again!

Oh no!please don't try 2 act up again com.!!
---
#585 Posted: 01:45:59 08/11/2008 | Topic Creator

Oh no!please don't try 2 act up again com.!!

*gives com evil look!* ok, it won't do that again!
---
#586 Posted: 01:54:57 08/11/2008 | Topic Creator
"we did what you asked master!" said one of the spirits
"good! have you completed the next task?!" asked a male dragon
"not yet! but we will!" said the spirit
"excellent! your dissmissed!", then he letf

"is everyone ready?!" asked Goldwing, as he led them up to the tallest part of the mountain
"ready for what?!" asked Quietfire
"to summon the dead!", as they walked into a dark candle lite room, filled with magic books, and other things!
"summon the dead?!"
"yes! its the only way to learn spirit fury!" he said, has he said a spell then a cold mist filled the room, then in the middle appeared a dragon spirit! "i'm sure you all know this dragon!" he said, as he looked at thier shocked faces!
"hello everyone! glad to see you all again!" said Fireflight, the others said nothing, they only stood stone still, dead silent!
"Fireflight, you might want to go ahead and give them the fury! i don't think they'll move any time soon!" he said
"ok!" she said, as she rose up, and gave each of them spirit fury! "blessed be everyone!" she said, then she was gone!
"now, its time!" said Goldwing
---
#587 Posted: 02:24:38 08/11/2008
WOW!!!Continue please!!smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
---
spyrorockforeva Green Sparx Gems: 391
#588 Posted: 15:31:21 08/11/2008
oh i like, LOVE even!

oh i wonder who that male dragon is? but i think he is up to no good smilie

anyway plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue! smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
---
spyro rocks foreva
spread the word to the world
#589 Posted: 21:31:27 10/11/2008 | Topic Creator
thank you everyone! i will now write more! please wait a moment!
---
#590 Posted: 21:48:44 10/11/2008 | Topic Creator
Goldwing was leading the other dragons to a place none of them had been before!
"Goldwing, where are we going?!" asked Quietfire
"we're going to Darkskull mountain! its a dark and evil place, shaped like a skull, its higher then the mountain of malefor, and much worse!" he said
"great! another evil mountain! why can't the bad guys live at the beach? i'd love to go there for a change!" said Starfire, sarcastically!
"because, the beach is not a dark, and evil place!" said Goldwing
"of coarse its not! thats why i want to go there!" she said
"shhhh! we're approaching the mountain!" he said
"great! so what are we gonna do, sneak up on it?!" she said, Goldwing only gave her a look! "what?! ugh! fine i'll be quiet!", they then landed at the mountain
"okay, heres the plan" said Goldwing "Ironstone, Bluefire and i will go one way, Quietfire you go with Flare, Dawn and Pablo, Fireball and Nadia, Comet and Starfire! we'll spilt up to cover more ground, and make sure to get every evil spirit!", everyone agreed, and spilt up with thier partner!
"so, Starfire, how many evil spirits do you think are here?!" asked Comet, as they walked into the mountain
"how should i know?! i didn't summon them!"
"i thought you might say that!", he said, as they continued walking, they then walked into a big room, it was dark, except for the few candels lite around the room
"well, we're here! and i don't see a single spirit!" she said, getting bored
"maybe we scared them away!" he said
"good! that means we can leave sooner!", just then they had a feeling they wern't alone!
"um........Starfire.........i don't think we're alone!"
"well, then lets find the spirit, and get rid of it already!"
"oh, but i'm not a spirit!" said a male voice behind them!
---
#591 Posted: 22:00:56 10/11/2008
Nice!!!smilieI wonder what will happend!smilie
---
#592 Posted: 22:02:56 10/11/2008 | Topic Creator
thanks! i'll write more soon!
---
#593 Posted: 22:49:54 10/11/2008 | Topic Creator
Starfire and Comet looked behind them, they already knew who it was!
"Boulder?!" they both said, in confusion
"Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was! the spirits grabbed me in the night, they took me here, and made me evil!"
"thats why your a full grown black dragon now!" she said
"yes! i'm not Boulder anymore! now, you can call me...................Darkskull!"
when he walked further into the light, they could see he was wearing, a helmet, shaped like a skull!
"but, why you?! your just an earth dragon!" she asked
"not anymore! they grabbed me, because i was the only dragon that stayed alone! i was easy to get to! now, i have powers greater then yours!"
"....................you were the one that caused the earthquake! and you've sent spirits to follow us, and they've been making everywhere we go, cold and dark!" she said
"yes, your right! i should have known you would figure it out! you are a smart dragon, just like your mom!"
"hey! you leave her out of this!" she yelled, angerly!
"oh, but i can't! shes already in it!" he said, as he did an evil laugh! just then xeveral evil spirits appeared, they revealed a hidden cage that could trap spirits inside! Fireflight was in it!
"MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!" yelled Starfire, worried about her mom!
"don't worry! we have something special planned for all of you!" he said, as he did an evil laugh!
---
#594 Posted: 23:30:01 10/11/2008 | Topic Creator
is anyone reading my story?! *listens............hears only crickets!* hello?! anyone there?! did you all die or what?!
---
#595 Posted: 23:36:22 10/11/2008
I'm here!!!smilieI'm alive!smiliePlease continue!smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
---
gamer900 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1382
#596 Posted: 23:39:54 10/11/2008
i am still here!
#597 Posted: 23:46:17 10/11/2008 | Topic Creator
yay! my friends are still alive! i'll write more if people keep reading it!
---
#598 Posted: 00:04:42 11/11/2008 | Topic Creator
"spirits, grab her!" yelled Darkskull, then the spirits surrounded Starfire! they then grabbed her, and took her away!
"STARFIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Comet yelled, he looked at Darkskull, "WHERE ARE YOU TAKING HER?!?!?! TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!" he yelled angerly, with angry eyes glaring at Darkskull!
"calm down, Comet! i have something planned for you too!" he said, with an evil grin
"BRING HER BACK NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he yelled
"i'm afraid i can't do that! spirits, grab him! put him in a cage!"
"yes master!" they said, as they did what they were told! but when they tried to grab him, he used spirit fury, said the spell, and they were gone!
"alright! who's next?!" he said, looking around, then he glared at Darkskull! "your spirits are gone! its just you and me! tell me what you did with Starfire, and i just might have some mercy on you!"
"Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you think you can stop me?! fool! your no match for me! *he walked closer to him* but i wouldn't mind killing you now!"
"bring it on, Darkskull!!!!!!!!" he said, he was pissed!
"i don't have to! spirits!" he said, then several spirits came in!
"Ha! i can beat them easy!"
"its not them you need to worry about!" he said, looking at what was following the spirits!
"Starfire?!" he said, in shock, and worried at what he saw! "shes...........shes.........................solid black!" he said in fear!
"Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your doomed now, Comet! no one can save you now!" he said, with an evil laugh! he then looked at Starfire "KILL HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he yelled, as he walked off and sat down, to watch the show!
"yes master!" said Starfire, in an evil voice!
---
#599 Posted: 00:48:16 11/11/2008 | Topic Creator
hello?! is anyone there?! HELLO?! *crickets chirp* well, i guees everyone died! if no one reads my story, whats the point in writing more?!
---
#600 Posted: 00:51:41 11/11/2008
I'm here!!More!!smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
---
First | Previous | Page 12 of 17 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me