Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
kingdom hearts(MLP role play) [CLOSED]
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11378
#1 Posted: 10:49:11 10/03/2014 | Topic Creator
plot intro:

Sora enters to portal and he turn into pony with along friend.Riku left behind his keyblade,"come on,we need summon Sora and Riku right now!our canterlot being raided and cpt Shiny Armor and Princess Cadance are missing"Princess Celestia said."yeah right,summon now"Princess Luna said.

Name: Gary
Species: Pegasus with the ability to be an Alicorn
Appearance: a loosely hung mane of red and white with bright green eyes that bare the irises of that which Nightmare Moon adorned. A sheik black body, darker than shadows, and the traditional royal guard armor.
Other: Brother to Twilight Sparkle
Keyblade: Sun and moon.he needs two keyblade to battle tough level.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:
Appearance:
Other:
Keyblade:

OOC: I would adding some music theme along.

Characters MLP:

Princess Twlight Sparkle: gary
Princess Celestia/Solar Flare: SpyroD
Princess Luna/Nightmare moon: gary
Shiny Armor:
Princess Cadance: SpyroD

Non characters MLP(Kingdom Hearts) :

Sora:
Riku:
Roxas:
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
Edited 6 times - Last edited at 06:57:42 14/03/2014 by gary
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#2 Posted: 11:06:27 10/03/2014
That's the shortest and weakes Plot ever...
#3 Posted: 12:44:09 10/03/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: sorry,I already redit some info.
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#4 Posted: 13:10:18 10/03/2014
[[Still misses lot of stuff and lot's of plotholes are in it...]]
#5 Posted: 04:51:38 11/03/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: can we start role play?
---
#6 Posted: 11:36:02 13/03/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: anyone here? hello
---
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#7 Posted: 17:40:57 13/03/2014
OOC: I will join as Celestia/Solar Flare and Cadence if you need
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#8 Posted: 21:21:14 13/03/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: need invite people to join
---
#9 Posted: 06:30:33 14/03/2014
OOC: I chose Celestia as well, Gary
I am bringing in one of my OCs that is suppose to be in the past, but he is useful here

Name: Gulaven(Dr.)
Species: Pegasus/cyborg
Appearance: a dark brown body with a black dress coat hung over his body(covers unknown cutie mark). His mane is well kept and slicked back cleanly, a void-dark black, and tail swings just as cleanly above his hooves. His eyes are a light blue, and they match the lighting from the openings in his right arm. His right arm has a few hidden abilities that other ponies cannot notice without being shown. It can produce a curve edged blade, a plasma semi-auto rifle, syringes of many uses, and random tools. This arm is coated to look like the rest of his body(unless it is not activated, it is completely hidden)
Other: he has command experience, extreme knowledge, and a very interesting style of speach. Can be very very rude, but very very kind if you know him.
Keyblade: none
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#10 Posted: 07:09:08 14/03/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: accept.

At hall way,Princess Twlight Sparkle taken away by Roxas
---
#11 Posted: 08:11:16 14/03/2014
Gulaven happen to be visiting the castle that afternoon when the mysterious pony grabbed princess Twilight. Charging over, he flipped out the robotic arm's blade. It latched to the end of his hoof and pointed toward Roxas, "Put her down this instant, or I will be forced to remove her myself."

--

Celestia was in the main hall, where she normally sits, awaiting the daily meetings. The guards at the post of the stairs, and by the doors, which had been opened and were actually waiting for Gulaven to arrive. Cadence was there as well, wanting to meet Celestia's trusted friend, Doctor Gulaven, and was curious as to why he has yet to appear.
---
#12 Posted: 08:28:49 14/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Princess Luna and gary heard another hall way."let gary's sister go"Princess Luna when she use Keyblade.
---
#13 Posted: 03:47:19 16/03/2014
Gulaven looked to Luna, "Please Princess, allow me to handle this," his eyes turned back to Rxas and Twilight, "Who are you? I will not ask again," the blade retracted into his arm, and the plasma rifle barrel protruded out of his hoof and the sights pulled up along the top of his leg.

Celestia came in from around the corner, "What is the commotion," she cannot see Twilight from this angle, only Luna, Gulaven, and Gary watching down another hall, "Is there a problem?"
---
#14 Posted: 05:19:13 16/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Roxas open his hooded and put Princess Twlight Sparkle down."I am Roxas and you are"Roxas said.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:05:02 16/03/2014 by gary
#15 Posted: 02:28:11 19/03/2014
Gulaven was a bit shocked to see this stranger just announce his name so openly, "Why does my name matter to you? Princess Twilight, did he hurt you?" he kept the armed limb up targeting the hooded one.

Celestia walked over to Gulaven's question, "What is going on here?" she turned the corner to see Roxas, "How did you get here?"
---
#16 Posted: 04:59:19 19/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"Roxas didn't hurt me"Princess Twlight Sparkle said to Gulaven."Have you see Riku around here in canterlot?"Roxas said.While later,Sora bump Gary."oof,watch that where you going?"Gary said.

OOC: need add a music
---
#17 Posted: 17:18:55 19/03/2014
Celestia stood still, rather calm, "Well, we still need to know where it is you came from. I've never seen either of you," she looked to Sora, "What is your purpose here?" Gulaven settled his leg, it returned to its androdic appearance. A small rectangular port opened to reveal a syringe, it was empty, and it was held out by a small claw.

Was still waiting in the throne room, "Guards," she called over one that was at the base of the stairs, "Can you go see what is holding up our meeting?" the guard nodded and turned to walk out the main doors into the hall.
---
#18 Posted: 03:46:37 20/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"well,I am unicorn and Sora is pegasus"Roxas said.Sora hold robotic arm."I haven't see this one"Sora said.Princess Luna,Twlight Sparkle and gary went main doors.
---
#19 Posted: 04:57:08 20/03/2014
Gulaven snatched his arm leg away, "Do not touch me," the blade was quickly re-drawn and held up to Sora, "State your purpose here boy."

Celestia does not approve of violence, but this was a different situation, much different than any she has ever encountered. The guard Cadence had sent approached Celestia seeing the scene, "Princess," he reached for Celestia's attention, "Cadence wants to know what is holding up the meeting," though he could see it, he'd rather get the info from his superior.
---
#20 Posted: 05:47:31 20/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"come quick,King sombra's troops need some help if they been underattack by heartless"Royal Guards said.
---
#21 Posted: 20:12:22 20/03/2014
"I don't know who they are, but it doesn't seem they are hostile," Gulaven turned to the guard who had come in for Cadence, "Make sure these two are watched, one of them was holding princess Twilight ominously," He put the blade away and walked over to the guard who had come in with the announcement of the attack, "Where are they, take me to them, I will handle this matter if need be."

Celestia shook her head, "I thought we sealed the door between our worlds. Slmbra must have made a new one. I'm surprised at how quickly he came back again. Twilight," she turned to the hall they had exited, "Find your friends," she raised her volume to be sure she was heard, "And bring the elements of Harmony, they will be a great asset in our new situation."
---
#22 Posted: 02:34:51 21/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"what elements of harmony are?"Roxas said.
---
#23 Posted: 22:11:25 21/03/2014
Celestia not wanting to be rude and tell him that he shouldn't know, decided against it, "The Elements of Harmony are the most important and powerful magic elemental gems that have enough strength to defeat even the strongest of foes. They have been used on occasions where our world was at high risk or chaos. They have defeated dark magic, that had taken my sister once, and a pun filled villainous draconacus named Discord. The Elements could resolve this raising issue if I cannot," she had walked over to Roxas while talking, "Now, if you can tell me how it is you managed to get here."
---
#24 Posted: 23:59:10 21/03/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: crowns?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:30:36 22/03/2014 by gary
#25 Posted: 04:13:13 22/03/2014
OOC: I'm sorry Gary, but I prefer to stick to the necklaces and the crown from the show if you don't mind...
---
#26 Posted: 04:45:11 22/03/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: sorry,my mistake.

"how we get there to everyforest?"Sora said.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:59:48 23/03/2014 by gary
#27 Posted: 04:11:55 24/03/2014
OOC: yeah, it makes more sense to be the necklaces(and crown), mostly because I dont know your fan-fictions where they are a helmet your OC owns. But I can actually work with this edit, thank you.

Celestia nodded, "The best way is to go straight outside, take the train to Ponyville, and head southeast into the forest itself. You will find a path that leads to mine and my sister's old castle. There is a large crevasse close by. The Elemental tree is in the cave at the bottom. The trinkets that hold them are in Ponyville, the library where Twilight lives," Celestia explained.

Gulaven turned around, "You trust him already?"

"We have met once before," Celestia replied.
---
#28 Posted: 05:56:40 24/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"sorry,I can't fly"Roxas rub his head."Roxas say he can't fly because he use only magic"Sora.Gary going to everyforest.
---
#29 Posted: 03:52:25 25/03/2014
"You do not have to fly, but move quickly," Celestia added just before heading back toward her throne room. Cadence had awaited her return, "Cadence, we must defend our home once more. A past enemy has returned."

Cadence stood up tilting her head somewhat in confusion, "The heartless?" Celestia only nodded.

Gulaven turned to Roxas and Sora, "Come with me, the girls will need us, if you are not a threat yourself," he headed down the hall aiming for the main entrance to the castle.
---
#30 Posted: 05:05:47 25/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"stand back,I handle this"Sora said.
---
#31 Posted: 09:02:39 29/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"where are we?"gary said.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 05:37:01 30/03/2014 by gary
#32 Posted: 02:25:38 30/03/2014
OOC: ok, I'm a bit confused. Where are we? Still in the castle, or at the tree?

ok, to make talking with you much easier: What is your native language?
---
#33 Posted: 05:41:47 30/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Primcess Luna follow gary and Twlight Sparkle.
---
#34 Posted: 14:56:22 07/04/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: anyone here,hello?
---
#35 Posted: 00:35:40 08/04/2014
OOC: Yes sorry, just been distracted. Mind if I use your language, might be easier on both of us.

Dr Gulaven telah mengembara dengan Gary dan sesiapa lagi yang datang dengan mereka, termasuk gadis-gadis. Kereta api berhenti di Ponyville, tetapi ia seolah-olah ditinggalkan, tidak syak lagi mereka telah bersembunyi dari mengisytiharkan pencerobohan. Beliau telah meminta bahawa Beberapa pengawal menemani mereka untuk perlindungan. Dia memandang kepada Sora untuk maklumat, "Apakah kita diharapkan untuk melihat?"
---
#36 Posted: 04:39:08 08/04/2014 | Topic Creator
"sebelum kita masuk pagar Istana dan ambush heartless".Gary terbang le atas atap selepas.

OOC: distarcted?
---
#37 Posted: 02:45:49 10/04/2014
OOC: RP lain, sekolah, bahan yang anda tahu ... Jangan ragu untuk mendapatkan kreatif dengan kiriman

Gulaven melangkah dari kereta api mencari di sekitar, "Saya tidak datang dilakukan ke bandar ini sangat kerap. Well, saya tidak berada di sini untuk kedai-kedai," dia berjalan keluar ke arah pinggir bandar, "Oleh itu, kita akan di di sana?" Beliau menghadapi garis panjang pokok pada jarak yang jauh.

Mane enam diikuti tidak lama berbual mengenai peristiwa-peristiwa semasa (jika anda tidak keberatan, saya akan bermain Dash, Rarity, dan Pinkie), "Apa sahaja ini kejam adalah, saya akan paun mereka ke dalam tanah, "kata Dash bertempur kuku beliau bersama-sama kerana dia diapungkan bersama rakan-rakannya.

Pinkie telah melompat di sekeliling, "Oh saya tidak boleh menunggu untuk mendapatkan unsur-unsur semula. Saya terlepas mereka supaya begitu banyak. Bolehkah anda percaya kami terpaksa meninggalkan mereka dengan pokok? A lelaki pokok, mereka tidak melakukan keseluruhannya banyak anda tahu
hak itu. Adakah ia mempunyai benih? "Dia berhenti untuk melihat kepada Gulaven," Apa yang anda fikir adalah kejam. Saya tidak pernah mendengar daripada mereka," kuda yang gembira bangkit ke Pegasus itu.
---
#38 Posted: 10:59:47 10/04/2014 | Topic Creator
"Di atas atap,Rarity"kata Gary.Heartless terdengar bunyi."cepat sunyi,semua"Kata Luna,
---
#39 Posted: 18:21:39 10/04/2014
OOC: ok, untuk bersikap jujur, anda tidak benar-benar baik pada peranan bermain (baik menulis secara umum). Anda kekurangan terperinci, maklumat, dan logik beberapa. Saya mendapat sebahagian besar daripada apa yang anda katakan, tetapi ia sampai ke huru-hara dan rawak. Pada mulanya saya fikir ia hanya bahasa Inggeris anda, tetapi melihat kedua-dua jawatan yang lalu, ia adalah jelas bertulis adalah tidak berbeza. Anda memerlukan lebih banyak perkataan, penjelasan atau sambungan logik. Catatan anda adalah hambar, Mereka tidak mewujudkan terperinci cukup untuk imaginasi untuk menghasilkan suasana / mood / tindakan munasabah dan mudah difahami. Bolehkah anda menambah lebih terperinci kepada penulisan anda? Orang ramai tidak memahami anda dan juga saya boleh. Terutamanya pengguna baru, mereka tidak mahu cuba memahami anda seperti yang saya lakukan. Saya tidak mengatakan apa-apa ini untuk menjadi bermakna, saya cuba untuk membantu. Saya tidak suka melihat anda diabaikan.
---
#40 Posted: 06:00:51 12/04/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: english and malay are language
---
#41 Posted: 05:26:24 13/04/2014
OOC: I know... I used translate for all of that... I try to comune with other contrymen... Did any of it not make sense to you(my post above)?
---
#42 Posted: 04:44:31 14/04/2014
OOC: that's just it, I lose track of what's going on...
---
#43 Posted: 04:57:05 14/04/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: I already giveup
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me