Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Wave 4 finally hits the US: Scratch, Fryno, Hot Dog, and Jet Vac
First | Previous | Page 7 of 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Wave 4 finally hits the US: Scratch, Fryno, Hot Dog, and Jet Vac [CLOSED]
skelekon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1149
#301 Posted: 13:22:22 23/03/2014
Quote: Spybomb
Quote: UncleBob
I should have ownership of everyone... any quick way to tell without having to dig out 30/200+ figures?

You would have to put each on the portal and pull up the character profile and click the ownership option.

I thought SSF has done away with 'taking ownership' and just used 'collection' now?
---
Missing: Fright Rider,Pumpkin Eyebrawl,UFO Hat
Spare: Polar Whirlwind,Purple Wrecking Ball
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#302 Posted: 14:01:31 23/03/2014

You would have to put each on the portal and pull up the character profile and click the ownership option.

Guh. I was afraid of this.

Quote: sprocketrocket

what walmart was this

Central Illinois.
Spybomb Blue Sparx Gems: 636
#303 Posted: 15:01:25 23/03/2014
Quote: skelekon
Quote: UncleBob
I should have ownership of everyone... any quick way to tell without having to dig out 30/200+ figures?

I thought SSF has done away with 'taking ownership' and just used 'collection' now?

I thought so also but when I jumped from PS3 to PS4 I had to claim ownership on the PS4 copy of all my old figures. My new purchases it took ownership on it's own.
Eggers Yellow Sparx Gems: 1305
#304 Posted: 17:00:51 23/03/2014
TRU had my Hot Dog that I needed. Luckily when I arrived this morning I saw through the window boxes up at the customer service counter. Their last box of W4 core characters being put out today, as well as one box of the Easter figures. They let me pick out what I needed, and that is the only way I've FINALLY gotten Hot Dog. After getting them for my brother in law and I, I checked the aisle after I checked out. There were Scratch and Fryno and one Jet Vac. I got there just in time.
---
Rainbows are nature's rainbows!
First | Previous | Page 7 of 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me