Forum

Poll

10 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Wave 4 finally hits the US: Scratch, Fryno, Hot Dog, and Jet Vac
First | Page 2 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Wave 4 finally hits the US: Scratch, Fryno, Hot Dog, and Jet Vac [CLOSED]
tigerdr Yellow Sparx Gems: 1976
#51 Posted: 03:19:00 07/03/2014
nice to see these ones are out but has anyone else noticed that the wave 3 swappers (rubble rouser, stink bomb and spy rise) all have european pegging at walmart? when i went there earlier today those are the ones they had like that.

I did not see any of those wave 4 yet. It is possible they will be out tomorrow in most other places but as others have said if they are not out tomorrow it is very possible they will arrive sometime next week latest by wednesday.
---
Taking that last ride through the sunset on skylanders. Hopefully a return of more classic spyro gameplay in the horizon.
chuckfu5 Green Sparx Gems: 304
#52 Posted: 03:59:35 07/03/2014
Quote: GhostRoaster
Quote: spyroflame0487
Ah, looks like there's plenty of new guys on the shelf. That's great news for everyone haha.

I'd expect them to hit the East Coast over the weekend probably.


I'm betting next week actually. Can anyone confirm what's being shipped in the box? Would be nice to know what else came in it for those who may be catching up.


4 Fryno, 4 Scratch, 2 Fire Bone Hot Dog & 2 Turbo Jet Vacs
dinoah2005 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3472
#53 Posted: 04:18:15 07/03/2014
I stopped by my Walmart in Cal and they did not have any on the racks. I asked the associate if he could scan for them in the back. He found a box and brought it out. I forgot to check to see what # (W?) the box said on it but they come as followed:
2 - Hot Dog
2 - Jet Vac
4 - Fryno
4 - Scratch

Got a set of all 4.
Good luck hunting.
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#54 Posted: 04:30:24 07/03/2014
Ahh ok...so no previous wave reloads. Thanks.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
lordexodus Gold Sparx Gems: 2508
#55 Posted: 04:38:55 07/03/2014
All I need now are 2 of each of the following:

Freeze Blade
Nitro Freeze Blade (3-23-14)
Jade Fire Kraken
Trap Shadow
Doom Stone
Kickoff Countdown
Enchanted Star Strike
Lightcore Bumble Blast
Punk Shock (4-6-14)
Springtime Trigger Happy (4-6-14)

Some of them have their release dates that I've obtained here. Any info on the others?
---
Need accurate & evident release info on Skylanders Imaginators...
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#56 Posted: 06:34:32 07/03/2014
...Are you kidding me??

On ebay, in Kingsburg, CA -

[User Posted Image]
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:35:22 07/03/2014 by Aura24
Hazard335 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1435
#57 Posted: 07:13:02 07/03/2014
Quote: Sboy13
Yup, judging by all this info of sightings, looks like the figs are hitting the West Coast first. I'll be keeping an eye out for Wave 4 up here in NY, whenever we make trips to Walmart.


where about in NY are you from?

Quote: TacoMakerSkys
Quote: Sboy13
Yup, judging by all this info of sightings, looks like the figs are hitting the West Coast first. I'll be keeping an eye out for Wave 4 up here in NY, whenever we make trips to Walmart.



Aren't Walmarts banned in NY....?


I'm from western NY and there are plenty of Walmarts hear, not sure why you would think they are banned
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:13:36 07/03/2014 by Hazard335
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#58 Posted: 07:24:42 07/03/2014
Quote: TacoMakerSkys
Quote: Sboy13
Yup, judging by all this info of sightings, looks like the figs are hitting the West Coast first. I'll be keeping an eye out for Wave 4 up here in NY, whenever we make trips to Walmart.



Aren't Walmarts banned in NY....?


Only in New York city.l, not the rest of ny state. I live in Nassau county and there at least 5 here. I'm sure upstate ny has tons.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:28:34 07/03/2014 by SlayerX11
star kitty Blue Sparx Gems: 917
#59 Posted: 08:14:42 07/03/2014
Quote: SlayerX11
Quote: TacoMakerSkys
Quote: Sboy13
Yup, judging by all this info of sightings, looks like the figs are hitting the West Coast first. I'll be keeping an eye out for Wave 4 up here in NY, whenever we make trips to Walmart.



Aren't Walmarts banned in NY....?


Only in New York city.l, not the rest of ny state. I live in Nassau county and there at least 5 here. I'm sure upstate ny has tons.


Do you have plans on heading out to Walmart today? Can you post here if you find anything and at what location? I plan on heading that way Saturday but may go earlier if I know they have stock. Thank you!!!
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#60 Posted: 13:30:56 07/03/2014
Quote: star kitty
Quote: SlayerX11
Quote: TacoMakerSkys



Aren't Walmarts banned in NY....?


Only in New York city.l, not the rest of ny state. I live in Nassau county and there at least 5 here. I'm sure upstate ny has tons.


Do you have plans on heading out to Walmart today? Can you post here if you find anything and at what location? I plan on heading that way Saturday but may go earlier if I know they have stock. Thank you!!!


Well my mother-in law works in east meadow walmart so she'll prob check that today or my wife. I may check westbury during lunch or after work. Uniondale I may check on way home also. Valley Stream normally I do if I am down there for work. Sunrise Mall i'll check if i decide to go look in TRU Massapequa for a dragon dagger again. Valley Stream tends to get things ive noticed the earliest followed by westbury and uniondale, however westbury tends to go quickly as it is a crowded store. I'll post my findings if I end up going, however I highly doubt i'll find anything till at least mid next week as Walmart tends to go West to East as others have stated.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 13:34:21 07/03/2014 by SlayerX11
Sboy13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2947
#61 Posted: 13:31:08 07/03/2014
Quote: Hazard335
Quote: Sboy13
Yup, judging by all this info of sightings, looks like the figs are hitting the West Coast first. I'll be keeping an eye out for Wave 4 up here in NY, whenever we make trips to Walmart.


where about in NY are you from?


I'm in Central NY, and have two Walmarts in about a 10 mile radius. The one closer to my house I go to the most, but sometimes I'll go to the further one (which has a much better selection of 'landers) if I'm in the area. Nonetheless, I'll check both when I can to see when Wave 4 hits here.
---
Purple dragon.
jbkaok Blue Sparx Gems: 635
#62 Posted: 14:43:41 07/03/2014
Made it to my Walmart in Livermore, CA. They didn't have them in the morning, but had them out after work when I went by. Probably about 4 of each.
---
A sword of storms! smilie smilie
JetVac96 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1973
#63 Posted: 15:01:37 07/03/2014
Planning to go to Walmart in PA tonight will let you guys know! (I don't expect much smilie )
---
"Sucks to be you!" - Jet Vac
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6053
#64 Posted: 15:04:07 07/03/2014
Make some videos about the moveset and the new wow pow, please! smilie
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4150
#65 Posted: 15:07:48 07/03/2014
Quote: Aura24
...Are you kidding me??

On ebay, in Kingsburg, CA -


In never ceases to amaze me, why scalpers like to post their "haul" in their auctions. Firstly, it makes people mad because they obviously cleaned out a store and are holding it ransom. Secondly, it tells people "these things are out in large quantities", which kind of contradicts the idea that it is rare and worth a premium. If you are going to do that, at least don't be blatant.

That dude has only a few days to make his money. In around a week, they will be everywhere - and from the sounds of it, the cases are all new stuff (and more of the newlanders) so you won't have filler holding up stocking. I'd like to hope people are at the point in this franchise they realize that they don't need to spend a premium on normal figures like that, especially since by the time the auction ends and the shipment arrives it will probably be on the shelves in their area (unless they are international, which I understand). I'm realistic though, and know how impatient some people get.

There is an old Penny Arcade comic I can't seem to find right now that reminds me of this. Gabe buys a leaked game a few days before it comes out, then refuses to pay overnight shipping because it is a "rip-off". The result is he ends up getting the game on the day after the actual game comes out - and of course pay through the nose for the "honor" of getting the game early (but would not have it until after it actually came out).
JadePolar Blue Sparx Gems: 981
#66 Posted: 15:38:34 07/03/2014
Shopping at Walmart yesterday here in Upstate NY, right near Canada, I also noticed the European pegging on the only Wave 3 swapper that I have found in this area, Spy Rise. I certainly grabbed him up! The European pegging was also on a few Wave 1 swappers as well. The 3 closest Walmart stores in this area have not had very much in stock on the shelves other than an overload of Wave 1. My hometown Walmart never got ANY of Wave 2, and I search there several times a week. Another nearby Walmart did have a few of each of Wave 2, and the other Walmart had a little bit of Wave 2. I ordered all of Wave 2 at ToysRUs. As for Wave 3, nothing I have found, until yesterday, which was only 1 of each of Spy Rise, Lightcore WhamShell, Lightcore Countdown, and several of the Sheep Wreck Island packs. I've had to order the rest of Wave 3 online at other places like Amazon, or ToysRUs. Also, within a 30 minute drive there are 3 Walmart stores up here.
star kitty Blue Sparx Gems: 917
#67 Posted: 15:43:32 07/03/2014
Quote:
Well my mother-in law works in east meadow walmart so she'll prob check that today or my wife. I may check westbury during lunch or after work. Uniondale I may check on way home also. Valley Stream normally I do if I am down there for work. Sunrise Mall i'll check if i decide to go look in TRU Massapequa for a dragon dagger again. Valley Stream tends to get things ive noticed the earliest followed by westbury and uniondale, however westbury tends to go quickly as it is a crowded store. I'll post my findings if I end up going, however I highly doubt i'll find anything till at least mid next week as Walmart tends to go West to East as others have stated.


I'm impatient so i went to the closest Walmart to me which is Valley Stream. I didn't know it was such a cluster over there. I thought they were done with their expansion but it looks like they are still setting up shelves in the back area near electronics. They have a good sized Skylander section but it was only about half full with the usual stuff. They did have a lot of Sheep Wreck and Arkeyan Crossbow packs though. No wave 4. When I tried to ask I got no help either. They basically told me what was out was all they had.
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#68 Posted: 15:46:01 07/03/2014
Quote: star kitty
Quote:
Well my mother-in law works in east meadow walmart so she'll prob check that today or my wife. I may check westbury during lunch or after work. Uniondale I may check on way home also. Valley Stream normally I do if I am down there for work. Sunrise Mall i'll check if i decide to go look in TRU Massapequa for a dragon dagger again. Valley Stream tends to get things ive noticed the earliest followed by westbury and uniondale, however westbury tends to go quickly as it is a crowded store. I'll post my findings if I end up going, however I highly doubt i'll find anything till at least mid next week as Walmart tends to go West to East as others have stated.


I'm impatient so i went to the closest Walmart to me which is Valley Stream. I didn't know it was such a cluster over there. I thought they were done with their expansion but it looks like they are still setting up shelves in the back area near electronics. They have a good sized Skylander section but it was only about half full with the usual stuff. They did have a lot of Sheep Wreck and Arkeyan Crossbow packs though. No wave 4. When I tried to ask I got no help either. They basically told me what was out was all they had.


Ya they are taking forever with that work, its way better then it was before the expansion. My guess is they arent going to get wave 4 till next week at the earliest.
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#69 Posted: 15:48:31 07/03/2014
Quote: JadePolar
Shopping at Walmart yesterday here in Upstate NY, right near Canada, I also noticed the European pegging on the only Wave 3 swapper that I have found in this area, Spy Rise. I certainly grabbed him up! The European pegging was also on a few Wave 1 swappers as well. The 3 closest Walmart stores in this area have not had very much in stock on the shelves other than an overload of Wave 1. My hometown Walmart never got ANY of Wave 2, and I search there several times a week. Another nearby Walmart did have a few of each of Wave 2, and the other Walmart had a little bit of Wave 2. I ordered all of Wave 2 at ToysRUs. As for Wave 3, nothing I have found, until yesterday, which was only 1 of each of Spy Rise, Lightcore WhamShell, Lightcore Countdown, and several of the Sheep Wreck Island packs. I've had to order the rest of Wave 3 online at other places like Amazon, or ToysRUs. Also, within a 30 minute drive there are 3 Walmart stores up here.


Im seeing more and more places with the European peg style, which could be overstock coming to the USA.
tigerdr Yellow Sparx Gems: 1976
#70 Posted: 17:45:16 07/03/2014
Quote: SlayerX11


Im seeing more and more places with the European peg style, which could be overstock coming to the USA.



which means if there is overstock in europe, they aren't selling in europe like they used to. I wouldn't be surprised they don't bother in most european countries to have a large stock of the next game figures or at all. not a good sign for the acti empire
---
Taking that last ride through the sunset on skylanders. Hopefully a return of more classic spyro gameplay in the horizon.
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4753
#71 Posted: 18:04:33 07/03/2014
Well it would surprise me. A lot.
Completely exclude some countries, wich in the past have sold well, for the next game, would be the real bad move.
I really hope they don't make such a silly decision.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
AzureStarline Emerald Sparx Gems: 3539
#72 Posted: 18:06:36 07/03/2014
They won't completely exclude countries, but they could decrease the investment in marketing and inventories.
---
Favorites: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Corn_Hornet Yellow Sparx Gems: 1982
#73 Posted: 18:15:05 07/03/2014
Checked a few Walmarts nearby in Connecticut. No wave 4 yet. Had a lot of Sheepwreck
Islands though.
dinoah2005 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3472
#74 Posted: 19:54:11 07/03/2014
Quote: Aura24
...Are you kidding me??

On ebay, in Kingsburg, CA -

[User Posted Image]



The same guy is advertise the same amount (10) for Fryno.
Hate to live in his city.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:56:10 07/03/2014 by dinoah2005
PurpleSnurple Yellow Sparx Gems: 1264
#75 Posted: 20:22:31 07/03/2014
I got a little hopeful when I gave the DCPI number for Scratch to the Walmart manager and he said it was showing 21, however, he also said it was cross-listed with the other figures. So I guess the number isn't entirely unique in their stock system? He checked really hard, even searched the new boxes off the truck in the back. We're lucky to have a really helpful competent Walmart here. So I guess no luck yet in Virginia... smilie
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4150
#76 Posted: 20:40:42 07/03/2014
Quote: PurpleSnurple
I got a little hopeful when I gave the DCPI number for Scratch to the Walmart manager and he said it was showing 21, however, he also said it was cross-listed with the other figures. So I guess the number isn't entirely unique in their stock system? He checked really hard, even searched the new boxes off the truck in the back. We're lucky to have a really helpful competent Walmart here. So I guess no luck yet in Virginia... smilie


That's great that he checked, but there is no way the cases could have made it all the way across the country yet - *maybe* Monday or Tuesday - more likely later in the week. I know people get excited, but please stop bugging employees when this happens. It makes them less anxious to check in the back when there is a realistic chance they have arrived.
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#77 Posted: 20:43:33 07/03/2014
Quote: PurpleSnurple
I got a little hopeful when I gave the DCPI number for Scratch to the Walmart manager and he said it was showing 21, however, he also said it was cross-listed with the other figures. So I guess the number isn't entirely unique in their stock system? He checked really hard, even searched the new boxes off the truck in the back. We're lucky to have a really helpful competent Walmart here. So I guess no luck yet in Virginia... smilie


I'd say wait till wed in the east. Usually it starts in Cali and works its way west in a week-week and half.
Hazard335 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1435
#78 Posted: 21:01:37 07/03/2014
so are the pics of the barcodes on the first page kinda useless then?
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5192
#79 Posted: 21:22:35 07/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Nothing in NJ either. These are the types of releases that I absolutely hate. Reminds me of "The Drought" back in S:SA. These releases caused it.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:24:40 07/03/2014 by Matteomax
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4150
#80 Posted: 21:34:36 07/03/2014
Quote: Hazard335
so are the pics of the barcodes on the first page kinda useless then?


Yes, in most cases. That works for special variants and such, but not usually for standard case assortments. Many stores consolidate them under a single number. They really just want to know that they have X number of figures, they don't care which ones the individual ones are, inventory gets complex if they have to dig through to count them individually.
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#81 Posted: 21:48:23 07/03/2014
All those Scratch's...
---
5.7.
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4150
#82 Posted: 22:15:25 07/03/2014
Quote: Matteomax
Nothing in NJ either. These are the types of releases that I absolutely hate. Reminds me of "The Drought" back in S:SA. These releases caused it.


Actually, this is a lot better. Sure it takes a week or so to get around. You can't just go and find them on some exact day. But, there is no "filler" in these cases. It's all new stuff, and the reposes are only a third of the box (and they are ones people like). What that means is at least for now, restocks should come quickly if they sell well, if they don't then you can easily find them - win/win. I hate the waves that have a bunch of old stuff in the cases where you have new shipments delayed because stores can't sell the other two thirds of the box so they do not get in more (remember the drought and the growing piles of Flashwing and Sprocket).

Sure, it stinks for those that are trying to find older wave figures, but typically those that care about collecting have been getting them all along. I'm hoping the Wave 4 swappers are, at minimum 3-4 of each new one, maybe even all three in the box in a quantity of four. Maybe a small number of Stink Bomb or Fire Kraken mixed in since they are popular.
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5634
#83 Posted: 22:31:18 07/03/2014
Quote: SlayerX11
Quote: TacoMakerSkys
Quote: Sboy13
Yup, judging by all this info of sightings, looks like the figs are hitting the West Coast first. I'll be keeping an eye out for Wave 4 up here in NY, whenever we make trips to Walmart.



Aren't Walmarts banned in NY....?


Only in New York city.l, not the rest of ny state. I live in Nassau county and there at least 5 here. I'm sure upstate ny has tons.


Ah. I remember reading an article about Walmarts being banned in NY, but they stated it as New York state smilie
---
words. letters. filler.
PurpleSnurple Yellow Sparx Gems: 1264
#84 Posted: 23:44:00 07/03/2014
Quote: defpally
Quote: PurpleSnurple
I got a little hopeful when I gave the DCPI number for Scratch to the Walmart manager and he said it was showing 21, however, he also said it was cross-listed with the other figures. So I guess the number isn't entirely unique in their stock system? He checked really hard, even searched the new boxes off the truck in the back. We're lucky to have a really helpful competent Walmart here. So I guess no luck yet in Virginia... smilie


That's great that he checked, but there is no way the cases could have made it all the way across the country yet - *maybe* Monday or Tuesday - more likely later in the week. I know people get excited, but please stop bugging employees when this happens. It makes them less anxious to check in the back when there is a realistic chance they have arrived.



I wasn't "bugging" an employee. First of all it was after 1am, so they were completely empty. Secondly it was a manager who insisted checking his truck after I asked about the DCPI number and he saw 21 in the system. I'm not going to be around next week, so I wanted to check just in case as my Walmart gets things VERY early over all the others in the area, and I won't get to check next week. I happen to live next to a very very competent overly enthusiastic Walmart where all of the employees know exactly what's happening and go out of their way. It's a new Walmart in a rich neighborhood. They will even call surrounding Walmarts to find things for you. So I wasn't bugging anybody or getting overly excited.
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4150
#85 Posted: 23:58:38 07/03/2014
Quote: PurpleSnurple
I wasn't "bugging" an employee. First of all it was after 1am, so they were completely empty. Secondly it was a manager who insisted checking his truck after I asked about the DCPI number and he saw 21 in the system. I'm not going to be around next week, so I wanted to check just in case as my Walmart gets things VERY early over all the others in the area, and I won't get to check next week. I happen to live next to a very very competent overly enthusiastic Walmart where all of the employees know exactly what's happening and go out of their way. It's a new Walmart in a rich neighborhood. They will even call surrounding Walmarts to find things for you. So I wasn't bugging anybody or getting overly excited.


Hey, hey I wasn't trying to single you out. Blame it on the nasty sinus infection I'm fighting at the moment for being curt. I just meant it's pretty well known how these figures sweep across the country at Walmart, so it is highly unlikely ANY of us on this side of the map will see them until late next week. I'm waiting for them, just like you are (but my Walmarts stinks and I hate the company as a whole, so I'm hoping another store gets them in first).

My main point is as soon as we get one sighting, people go nuts and have employees climbing all over the back looking for them, even though they obviously aren't there yet. I just think we kind of need to go easy on them (they have things hard enough - Walmart, yo) so when we do have circumstances that are much more likely to have them in they will help us and not give us the standard "everything we have is out" answer because they are tired of getting asked to check again and again. Take care of the people that can hook us up, right? smilie
DAWNOFWAR Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#86 Posted: 00:19:01 08/03/2014
They just hit Kennewick WA, I called and they were just unloading them off the truck...36+ of each figure. The lady I talked to was real nice....she even said she whould put any diffrent looking figures to the side for me...when they unbox them....cant wait!!!!
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3856
#87 Posted: 00:37:05 08/03/2014
Actually yeah, speaking of which did we ever get any variants in Wave 3? I just realized I can't remember seeing anything after the Green Chop Chop/Scorp/Rip Tide.

Hmm.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5192
#88 Posted: 00:37:27 08/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: DAWNOFWAR
They just hit Kennewick WA, I called and they were just unloading them off the truck...36+ of each figure. The lady I talked to was real nice....she even said she whould put any diffrent looking figures to the side for me...when they unbox them....cant wait!!!!



That's a good sign. If they're appearing around that fast, maybe we'll see them this Sunday.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
Kartoonkid91 Blue Sparx Gems: 730
#89 Posted: 00:49:25 08/03/2014
Nothing in Dickson Tennesee as of today.
---
Looking for: Glitter (Pearl) Hot Head, Silver E3 Spyro, E3 Hot Dog.
SkylandersEzra Emerald Sparx Gems: 3440
#90 Posted: 01:17:13 08/03/2014
Wave 4 Swappers found in Canada at EB Games...

Freeze Blade and Trap Shadow

Only a matter of time before they hit the US.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:18:06 08/03/2014 by SkylandersEzra
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5192
#91 Posted: 01:19:33 08/03/2014 | Topic Creator
I wanna move to Canada now, lol.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#92 Posted: 01:29:19 08/03/2014
so... i expect them in gamestop in april?
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5192
#93 Posted: 01:30:03 08/03/2014 | Topic Creator
By the looks of it, they'll probably show up earlier.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
mrdarkspyro Blue Sparx Gems: 918
#94 Posted: 01:59:06 08/03/2014
Let me know when the show up north of the twin cities.
---
MAX AURA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ProphetFlareon Red Sparx Gems: 56
#95 Posted: 02:42:48 08/03/2014
Fire Bone Hot Dog I found at Walmart in Las Vegas. Grabbed two of them and left the rest. Now to test..... smilie
---
dito
"do work before you go on darkspyro" ~ some idiot
Sboy13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2947
#96 Posted: 02:46:00 08/03/2014
Welp, another thing to look out for then. I would think they'd probably be out in the US pretty soon.
---
Purple dragon.
AzureStarline Emerald Sparx Gems: 3539
#97 Posted: 04:08:36 08/03/2014
ugh we New Englanders are dying of anticipation!
---
Favorites: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#98 Posted: 09:43:33 08/03/2014
A few months later...
---
5.7.
minato808 Green Sparx Gems: 273
#99 Posted: 10:34:28 08/03/2014
Walked into Walmart in Honolulu, HI and as the guy placed them on the shelf I grabbed them. He might as well have handed them directly to me. Got 3 of each.
Chill_lander Yellow Sparx Gems: 1296
#100 Posted: 14:07:58 08/03/2014
Found Fire Bone Hot Dog, Turbo Jet-Vac, Scratch, and Fryno at the Walmart in East Bremerton, WA yesterday. They quickly sold out.
First | Page 2 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me