Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Cosplay [CLOSED]
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8067
#51 Posted: 20:48:48 06/06/2014
Quote: NINJAsk11
Quote: ShadowMewX
Quote: NINJAsk11

Cut it smilie

O NOOO
M-maybe cosplaying Shadmé would be easier... ;~;

I guess....have fun!
How does one cut off an arm without losing it? I mean....

Use a shirt with a long sleeve, maybe?
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#52 Posted: 14:46:34 07/06/2014
I need help making Winter Soldier's arm for a con coming up. What should I use to make it?
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5698
#53 Posted: 16:40:42 03/07/2014
I cosplayed as Marik from the YuGiOh series last year, but I ran out of eyeliner, and I got so pissed smilie

I plan as cosplaying as something this year as well, but I have 3 choices, and all are LittleKuriboh worthy smilie But I think I know what imma doooo *puts on white kitty ears and crosses arms*
Rendar Platinum Sparx Gems: 6460
#54 Posted: 04:41:14 04/07/2014
Quote: Lunarz
Quote: Rendar
I've cosplayed as the Fourth Doctor from Doctor Who a few times. That's all though.

Woah, did you knit a twelve foot scarf?

No but I bought a 20 foot scarf. I am also putting together a Kazuhira Miller cosplay now from Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker.
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#55 Posted: 05:45:41 04/07/2014
I've cosplayed as Len with my younger sister, who was Rin. I've cosplayed as Bertolt while said sister was Annie and my Brother was Reiner. Plus the time my brother dared me to go as Yui.
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#56 Posted: 01:46:26 23/06/2015
Sorry for the bump, but I just feel it's better to bump this topic rather than make a new one, since a cosplay topic already exists...?

I'm going to a con (AVCon) in July and I've decided to go as Mairu (School uniform version, since the outfit I actually wanted, which is this one, can't come in on time) from Durarara, since I wanted to go as a Durarara character to celebrate it's second season after five years. I actually wanted to go as Varona but I couldn't find an outfit for her online. >_<
I was actually originally going to go as Godtier Jade Harley but I decided to leave that for Supernova since I have to make the hood and skirt and I don't have time to do that (well I do have time but I want to dedicate my spare time to drawing). I was also considering Misao from Rurouni Kenshin, Shana from SnS and Historia from Attack on Titan but I went with Mairu because I wanted to communicate with the Durarara fandom this year lol. I'm definetly going as Historia one day, but probably not until the anime gets to the part where she's more of a main character, since the majority of people who are AoT fans don't really know her that well at the moment.

Also I've decided I'm going as Yellow (the trainer from Pokemon special) to AVCon next year. I have no idea how I'm going to get that outfit though. But I just really adore her and her design (her design is one of my favourite fictional character designs) and she's honestly one of my favourite female characters in fiction. <3 Although if I do end up finding her too hard I will settle for ether Blue (the girl) or a human Eevee instead. If I have enough money I will go as both, Yellow and Historia next year lol.
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 01:51:51 23/06/2015 by DarkCynder_543
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me