Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders-Below the Clouds [CLOSED]
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#1 Posted: 20:18:54 26/02/2014 | Topic Creator
So welcome one and all.I am making a new Skylanders fan fic and hopefully it will be successful.Now since I want my readers to be involved I will be accepting 16 fan-landers for this.

Before I post the prologue I need to say that Eon is narrating so if you want you can read the story in an Eon voicesmilie

Prologue:The Legend Below the Clouds

One time a legend was spoken of,a land that was not split into islands,did not float above the clouds and had seas that were vast and sparkling.This place was known as Lacenia,it was home to our many ancestors who lived even longer then the Arkeyans and Ancient Elementals.Not only was it home to our ancestors but to the first ever Skylanders that are of dated history.They weren't known as Skylanders back then,oh no,they were known as the Lacenia Guardians,yes a generic name but they were ancient so they weren't the most imaginative people you know.

The Guardians fought the evil Zorenasx,an evil sorcerer,now you are probably thinking,Kaos' ancestor?Nope he was far to evil to be his ancestor,Zorenasx was diabolical,evil he even stool candy from babies I mean that is just utter destruction you know?But anyways the Guardians managed to defeat him and seal him away but at the cost of their bodies.They need new bodies and that is up to you!

~Fin~

So what do you think?

~Prologue~
Post #1
~Chapter 1~
Coming Soon

Character Details:

So here is your part.I want you guys to help me with some characters.

Rules:
One character each:Please only make one character and follow the character sheet.
Don't copy ideas unless they are your own or you have persmission:There is a fan lander topic by Rickirio and I will be checking that topic if you post a fan lander to make sure it is your or you have permission.
Be creative:Don't make up stupid non-creative characters as they will not be accepted.
Have Fun!:Have fun and don't whine if I do not pick you.You never know your character may be featured in some other way smilie.

~Character Sheet~
Name:
Element:
Species:
Three Basic Attacks:(E.g. Spyro's are fireball,horn charge and flight)
Appearance:(Unless you have an image a description is required)
Personality:
Backstory:(Must be a paragraph [7-8 lines long])

All are required.

Thank you for participating.smilie

~Characters in the running~
Magic:N/A,N/A
Water:Alvira by Ninjask,N/A
Tech:N/A,N/A
Fire:Flarevil by TheSpyrofan,N/A
Earth:Slasher by TheSpyrofan,N/A
Air:Air Raider by TheSpyrofan,N/A
Life:Cob Blast by assassinelf,Rosaly by TheSpyrofan
Undead:Zombodog by TheSpyrofan,Under Wraps by assassinelf

~Other Characters~
Fizz-E by TheSpyrofan
Robofreak by TheSpyrofan
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
Edited 8 times - Last edited at 22:52:10 01/03/2014 by azz01
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#2 Posted: 20:24:28 26/02/2014
A bit short, I'm sad, because it's good!
#3 Posted: 20:29:19 26/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: NINJAsk11
A bit short, I'm sad, because it's good!

Don't worry,the chapters will be much longer,at least 20-30 lines long.
---
#4 Posted: 20:41:03 26/02/2014
That's ok then!

I'd like to help you out with creating smilie

Name: Alvira
Element: Water
Species: Elf/Humanoid(Sorta Chill)
Three Basic Attacks: 1st-Water Sphere, 2nd- A dash move aka Aqua Jet, 3rd- Aqua Ring(Like Doom Stone's basic bottom attack being a ring too)
Appearance:http://stealthelf001.deviantar...ished-435255716
Personality: She's kind of shy, and timid, but wen one of her allies/friends gets hurt she's quite the pushover and furious.
Backstory: She's a shy young person and often is found nearby water. She's a lover of fish and is able to use waterbending attacks, she does have a big dislike for undead.
Alvira is a decent swimmer and often loves to prank people by thinking she's on of the Evil ShadowBrothers (Who allas all 13 don't belong to me xD) but wen the're more then 3 people around her she turns shy, timid, and she'll try to make her excistance a fake, as if nobody is alloud to notice her.

I changed the story a bit so it'll fit within the Skylaners ream smilie
#5 Posted: 20:44:47 26/02/2014 | Topic Creator
I like hersmilieShe is a possible character and is at the top of the listsmilie
---
#6 Posted: 20:49:18 26/02/2014
Quote: azz01
I like hersmilieShe is a possible character and is at the top of the listsmilie

Great! Glad I could help out!
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#7 Posted: 21:09:06 26/02/2014
Name: Flarevil
Element: Fire
Species: Fire Demon
Three Basic Attacks: Stab, Fire Arms (Arms turn to fire, and hit enemies), Flame Orbs (fires orbs of fire at opponents)
Appearance: http://i.picasion.com/resize76...ef7e7aa8bd5.png
Personality: Usually tries to remain calm, but freaks out over little things. Has a big temper.
Backstory: Born from the depths of Hell, Flarevil seemed to cause nothing but trouble for all who he had been in contact with. Eventually getting tired of his life, he decided to head to the world of the living in an attempt to start a better life. One day, he encountered a village under attack by Zorenasx's Army. Wanting to help, Flarevil quickly rushed into battle. Although he defeated the Army, he accidentally set the village alight and burned it down. Now, he just spends his days hidden in a cave, waiting for the day when he's no longer trouble

Hope you like it! smilie
---
Bring the Fanta
#8 Posted: 21:12:16 26/02/2014
^Geez I like that one! It's so unlike Alvira, like, water, fire, hell, Lake's

<3

Azz, I have a few more chars, want me to share them?
#9 Posted: 21:17:49 26/02/2014 | Topic Creator
I really like your char Spyrofan.Will be added and Ninjask we will wait till Sunday and if I don't get a few more people o participate I will check your chars.smilie
---
#10 Posted: 21:18:54 26/02/2014
Sure!
#11 Posted: 18:40:13 27/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Ninjask if you want you can post your skylander ideas and if you have more TheSpyrofan you can also post them.smilie
---
#12 Posted: 18:53:53 28/02/2014
I have a few more ideas (one for each element). I'll post them tomorrow.
---
Bring the Fanta
#13 Posted: 19:03:30 28/02/2014
I'm looking already for a few you might use smilie
#14 Posted: 19:31:00 28/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Thank you.Even if the fan fic doesn't get helpers I still want to write.One of my aspirations in life is to write a great story for a video game so this will help.
---
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#15 Posted: 15:02:37 01/03/2014
Ooh!

Name: Cob Blast
Element: Life
Species: Corn Beast
Three basic attacks: Cornpop (popcorn pistol) Smack (with ears) and Cob Cannon (like flameslingers volley)
Appearance: A Slam Bam sized cob of corn, with three ears. His first ear has a popcorn pistol, his middle ear is fashioned into a hand, and the third a cannon. (Uses hand and cannon for travel when not in use.) Has eyes and a mouth, that appear to be drawn on.
Personality: Quite stupid, as he was once a vegetable, he often doesn't realize sheep AREN'T enemies. Warmhearted to all creatures that aren't employed by Kaos. And sheep.
Backstory: Once a cornstalk, his farmers daughter grew very fond of him, and drew a face onto his frontside. A troll attack took place entirely on his farm. A troll rushed into the house, and pulled out the family. They tied up the farmer and his wife, and started beating up the daughter. Cob Blast was so enraged by this, so fond of the daughter, that he gained movement, he yanked himself out of the ground, and blasted the trolls off of the face of skylands. From then on, no evildoer has ever eaten a vegetable.
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
#16 Posted: 15:52:49 01/03/2014
Name: Zombodog
Element: Undead
Species: Undead Dog
Three Basic Attacks: Bite, Poison Burp, Shadow Chain (shoots out a chain of shadows to grab enemies)
Appearance: http://i.picasion.com/resize76...992f031f411.png
Personality: Annoying. If has heart set on an idea, won't give up on it. Tries to much to help when no help is actually needed.
Backstory: Born from the bodies of the Undead, Zombodog was supposed to be the smartest and most powerful guard dog around. Despite this, he was locked away due to the fact that he's constantly annoying someone. One day, he was 'accidentally' freed by an evil force, who tried to recruit Zombodog to his army. Knowing that this person was evil, Zombodog bite his behind and chased him away. For the rest of his afterlife, Zomobodog spent his time walking around, trying to find out where his Master is.

Name: Zelda
Element: Life
Species: Dragon
Three Basic Attacks: Plant Bomb (throws exploding plants), Fly, Flower Power (creates a flower barrier, which damages enemies who touch it)
Appearance: //www.darkspyro.net/images/nig...36401-Zelda.jpg
Personality: Kind. Always willing to help out her friends.
Backstory: Once the ruler of a distant land, now a powerful force who is willing to stop at nothing to help anyone in need. Not many people know about her past or why she left that distant land, as Zelda is always trying to dodge the question. One thing is for certain though: she has an extreme grudge against Zorenasx.

Name: Air Raider
Element: Air
Species: Dragon
Three Basic Attacks: Fly, Wind Storm (storm clouds shock the enemies), Map Master (throws maps at enemies to stun them)
Appearance: //www.darkspyro.net/images/nig...-Air+Raider.jpg
Personality: Acts strong and courages, but becomes scared quite easily.
Backstory: Air Raider was originally part of a large army, but due to his cowardliness, he never went on any proper missions. One day during training, he was caught up in a storm and sent to a strange island. It was on this island where he found a magical map with strange powers - the powers of wind. Using the new map and its powers, Air Raider made it his mission to get back home safely - trying to avoid danger whenever possible.

Name: Robofreak
Element: Tech
Species: Robot
Three Basic Attacks: Fly, Laser, Bombs.
Appearance: http://i.picasion.com/resize76...96e18e5d7b9.png
Personality: Likes to fight. Hates the living.
Backstory: Created to be part of Zorenasx's Army, Robofreak was supposed to be the strongest and most loyal minion ever. The only problem was that he wasn't loyal. Not long after being built, Robofreak became self-aware and broke out, injuring many of Zorenaxs's minions in the process. Ever since then, he's been searching the lands, looking for more evil to be his next victims.

Name: Fiz-E Drinkz
Element: Magic
Species: Alchemist
Three Basic Attacks: Burp (creates supersonic burp), Soda Splash (throws bottle to create explosions), Warp (warps away from enemies, leaving exploding bottles in place)
Appearance: http://i.picasion.com/resize76...3ce0d0bc5b0.png
Personality: Acts insane, however is actually smart.
Backstory: Nobody knows where he really came from. All anybody really knows is that he randomly showed up one day and took out an entire army of trolls. Wherever he goes, evil seems to disappear - along with all the fizzy drinks...

Name: Finshock
Element: Water
Species: Gillman
Three Basic Attacks: Electric Orbs, Water Jetpack, Shock Wave.
Appearance: http://i.picasion.com/resize76...ff094dab6fd.png
Personality: Shy, but gets angry easily.
Backstory: Was once became trapped in a powerful Thunderstorm and became separated from his family and friends. It was during that thunderstorm when Finshock learned of his powers to control electricity. Combined with his water powers from being a Gillman, he used these new powers to set out to find his family and friends - shocking any evil he finds along the way.

Name: Slasher
Element: Earth
Species: Hedgehog(?)
Three Basic Attacks: Dig, Slash, Dash.
Appearance: http://i.picasion.com/resize76...502d7165362.png
Personality: Courageous, strong. Always ready for a challenge.
Backstory: Was once a normal hedgehog, but after being until he was exposed to magical powers. He became able to use his claws to cut through almost anything. Using these new powers and claws, Slasher decided to roam the land. Nobody really knows what he's looking for though...

Hope you like them! That's all I have.
---
Bring the Fanta
#17 Posted: 16:55:14 01/03/2014
Anyone have an opinion on mine?
---
#18 Posted: 17:36:03 01/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Okay I would like to ask TheSpyrofan can I switch Zelda's name since I have a character planned to have that name but I really like you character so can I change it?

Also can I ask people to stop posting fan characters since I want Ninjask to get a chance.
---
#19 Posted: 18:28:53 01/03/2014
Ok den.
---
#20 Posted: 19:07:47 01/03/2014
Okay I would like to ask TheSpyrofan can I switch Zelda's name since I have a character planned to have that name but I really like you character so can I change it?

Yeah, that's fine. Change it to what you think best suits it.
---
Bring the Fanta
#21 Posted: 19:18:38 01/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: TheSpyrofan12

Yeah, that's fine. Change it to what you think best suits it.

Thank you.
---
#22 Posted: 19:21:47 01/03/2014
May I post one more?
---
#23 Posted: 19:31:39 01/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Sure.
---
#24 Posted: 22:20:52 01/03/2014
Name: Under Wraps
Element: undead
Species:: mummy
Three Basic Attacks: Wrap Whip, Spy Gun, Ghoulish Punch
Appearance: a mummy, with a small lazer gun attached to his wrist.
Personality: Secretive, enjoys suspicion
Backstory: Under Wraps was born inside of a giant staute of a dinx. Like a shpinx, but combined with a dragon. He was alone for a very long time, as his birth took place before even the Lacenia Guard. However, he only came out when Spy Rise and Stealth Elf were attacked by giant spiders. Spy Rise was about to be eaten, when a black lazer cut through the spider. That was Under Wraps, and as thanks the two skylanders brought him to Eon, and he became a skylander.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me