Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
My story shorts :D [CLOSED]
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#1 Posted: 21:02:26 24/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Ok so, I'm not really writing a story in full, rather, small glances of some moments between characters or other important figures. It kinda helps me come up with the whole picture. So they back to back posts might not be related to each other. And, for visual, I'll post what the characters look like...ya....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The ground burned my exposed skin as I slid across the rough and frozen ground. My shirt and jeans were torn in various places, subjecting the skin to the torture of skidding across the jagged rocks erecting from the dirt road. Slowly, I got on my hands in knees, all the while groaning in pain as my sides, stomach, and head began to hurt, having already gotten past the stinging in the numerous wounds and cuts littering my body. I coughed up a large amount of blood onto the ground. My throat was raw from the fit of coughs i've had and the rapid breathing. The world was spinning around me, and just as it was getting balanced, my side was roughly kicked by a heeled foot, sending me rolling over into the dirt. I had grown accustomed to the sharp pain created by the heel of the shoe. I let out a pathetic whimper as the pain actually began to become unbearable.
"Aww, is the little baby in pain?" The attacker mocked, her eyes in a shroud created by her hair, but her vicious smile clearly visible. I could not answer back, not having the strength to speak.
"Where's that all powerful strength you have? What, has your pride been to destroyed that you don't even try to fight back? Now brother, that is quite boring. I expected more from you" She said, annoyance clear in her voice. I growled as she said brother. She is no sister of mine, she never will be. Whatever happy memories we had were shattered when he aliened with Blerk.
"You are not my sister anymore" I spat out with the little energy I had left. "You are dark, corrupted, beyond saving. Your fall began when you joined the ranks of the traitor!" A sharp pain shot through my body as she stabbed her heel into my side again and began to dig it deeper.
"Shut your trap, he's way better than any of you losers" she spat back. I grunted as she kicked me one more time. She mockingly laughed at me, putting the back of her hand to her mouth.
"You used to be so strong, being able to take on anyone, and now look at you. You've gone soft because of that stupid messed up boy your always trying to protect. He's not worth it. Face it, he's broken and flawed an never going to amount to anything with that disorder. Heck, Darius is allied with us! Your own boyfriend is on our team, and you could have been too, but no, you're here on the ground, powerless as your beat, whimpering in pain." She said. My body began to tremble at her words.
"Don't you EVER say ANYTHING about Mikey or I will end you, sister or not" I said, anger rising inside me. She had insulted him, the one thing I hold dear. Damn if I will let her get away with talking bad about him, my man, my sweet, innocent boyfriend. I held myself together enough for me to get on my knees, my sides and temple throbbing in pain, my cuts stinging, my own blood soaked into my clothes.
"You *****!" I yelled, spitting at her face, immediately getting a hard slap to the face which caused me to fall the ground again. My head hit the ground hard, and darkness began to cloud my mind and vision. I tried to clear it, tried to stay strong for Gryffin, for Terra, for Mikey. The last thing I heard was Phoebe muttering profanities under her breathe as she called someone on her wrist band before I was overcome by the blackness and fell into the darkness.

Phoenix: [User Posted Image]

Phoebe: [User Posted Image]
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 23:44:42 27/02/2014 by DragonCamo
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#2 Posted: 21:17:23 24/02/2014
That's really good. Your style kinda reminds me of a specific author I will not name. Because then everyone be like "eeeeeeeew do not degrade his works like that" and I'll be like "Comparison is not degration!"
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#3 Posted: 23:15:14 24/02/2014
I'm glad this section is getting more attention now.

As for this? It's good, but a little sudden (forgive me if that's what you were going for) and that makes it a little confusing. I see a lot of promise.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
#4 Posted: 00:01:27 25/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Not sure. I was thinking this came after this whole dramatic confutation. Like I said, they are just small shorts, and I understand. I tend to write mostly the adrenaline rush, face of moments as it helps me as I can build around that moment to connect it to others.
honestly, this will be updated whenever I feel like writing XD
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:01:42 25/02/2014 by DragonCamo
#5 Posted: 00:43:13 25/02/2014
Thats fine. this section doesn't get much action so as soon as you post we'll know.
---
#6 Posted: 01:30:02 25/02/2014
He's right. You are the third person I've seen post here.
---
#7 Posted: 01:41:50 28/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Well, this chapter is kinda......implaied sexual contact so....um...read at your own risk? I wont get banned for this will I? Not my best writing....I might redo it.

Mikey sat at the end of the bar, his finger tracing the rim of his glass. All around him were people having a good time, granted most of them were either high, drunk, or both. Letting out a sigh, he stared into his reflection in his drink. Darius had gotten into a fight with Phoenix which became physical quickly. Right when Phoenix threw a punch, Darius somehow went back inside, pushing him out and letting him take the pain. Phoenix had been overcome by guilt, his eyes widening with horror, apologies gushing out of his mouth. He then ran out of the house to god knows where, leaving Mikey feeling empty and confused. Mikey was not able to be aware of what his other personalities were doing and what was happening while they were out. This lead to many confusing moments and situations when he regained control. Currently, they were all quiet and leaving him to his sorrow. His was snapped out of his thoughts by the sound of a thud, most likely someone plopping down into the bar stool next to him. He paid no attention though, still staring into the milky liquid.
"You look troubled" said the unknown person. He could tell the person was looking at him.
"So what if I am?" Mikey asked, just wanting to actually talk to someone and not lose his mind in his silence.
"I don't know, just I think people don't need to be sad, especially a cute guy like yourself" Mikey rolled his eyes. Great, another person looking for a one night stand. None of them would believe he was dating someone as Phoenix was never around him when he came to the bar. Sometimes he felt bad, as he did go along with many of the people. He never planned on telling Phoenix, but he found out. Yeah, he was fuming but somewhat understanding that Mikey was stressed and Phoenix wasn't there for him in the moment. Just as he turned to look at the person and tell them off, his words were caught in his throat as he gazed upon the person. His eyes were greeted by shimmering sea-foam green eyes that seemed to reflect a sort of joyous personality. The man's hair was a dark brown, teetering on the edge of black.
"Take a picture, it'll last longer" The man chuckled, obviously catching Mikey checking him out. Mikey stuttered, his cheeks becoming a rosy color as he turned and looked away.
"I have a boyfriend" he said quickly. He could tell the man was unfazed, and still continued to watch Mikey.
"Then where is he?" The man asked, not really doubting he had one, but more out of curiosity. Mikey sighed, not really wanting to tell the man that he was here alone.
"The bathroom" Mikey rushed. He didn't know why, but this was one night stand he would rather avoid. The man grinned.
"But I saw you came here alone. If he was in the bathroom, he certainly would be here with you, no?" the man asked, knowing full and well Mikey was here alone. Mikey was starting to get annoyed with the man, yet strangely, he heard no voices in his head, not even Darius. He shrugged it off though.
"Let's cut to the chase, I know you want a night ****, and then you would leave right after. I'll have you know I'm perfectly fine without getting ****ed every night by some desperate douche who just wants to use me for his own pleasure, so here's two words for you, buzz off" Mikey said rudely, teeth clenched. The man seemed to not care, still smiling.
"But you don't even know my name" he said.
"Is it by chance **** off?" Mikey spat again. At this, the man actually laughed.
"I wish. No, it's David. What's yours?" David said, still not caring about Mikey's attempt to make him leave.
"None of your business" he replied coldly. He really was getting irritated by this man, yet, Darius had yet to say a word. Even Ace, the peace bringer stayed silent. It actually began to scare Mikey.
"It's Mikey" he sighed, thinking if he just told him he would leave.
"That's a nice name. Hey, do you know her?" He asked, pointing to a girl passing by behind them. Mikey turned to look, and was oblivious to David slipping something into his drink.
"Who?" Mikey asked.
"Oh nevermind, I just thought she looked like you. Hey, how about a toast to uh....me leaving?" he said, a smirk still plastered on his face. Mikey sighed yet again for about the 20th time that night, and agreed. David ordered a shot and at the count of three, they both downed their drinks.

Mikey: [User Posted Image]

David: [User Posted Image]
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:46:52 28/02/2014 by DragonCamo
#8 Posted: 02:59:56 28/02/2014
You won't get banned for that. Not like the Mods check here anyway. So, Mikey has split personality disorder? It took me awhile to realize that.
---
#9 Posted: 05:45:33 01/03/2014
Oooh, David spiked his drink. That evil, evil man. (Sarcasm)
---
#10 Posted: 23:59:09 13/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Yeah, he does. They are Darius, a strong jerkish personality, who hates Phoenix and Mikey. Ace, a calm and sightful personality, usually brings peace to the others, not really liking to fight. Dusty, the depressed personality who hates himself, and Elena, a fun and joyful personality. She doesn't really understand what's going on, as she is the youngest, and tends to just have fun and never get into the serious stuff. Anyway, this one is more shot in the dark, just trying to see if it works.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME YOU CREEP!" shouted Terra, who had just hurled a large boulder at the figure chasing her. It flew overhead the figure, and came down quickly, but the figure was able to avoid it, gracefully jumping to the side, barley escaping being crushed. "Oh, come on now. You can't kill me with something so insignificant as a rock, I'm already dead" the man said, having walked closer so Terra could see his features via the moonlight. His hair was brown and spiked, while his clothes were that of a gentlemen, black suit, dress pants, and dress shoes. Although, his actions and behavior contradicted what his clothes said about him. "Then I'll just have to kill you again!" Terra said, ripping the chain from her necklace off and spinning it in her hand. She brought her hand up and the chain became one large, brown, metallic rod. Spinning it in the air, she then slammed it into the ground, and quickly pulled it back out. The top of the rod now had a large hammer like rock formation. One side of the hammer was flat with a strange green energy flowing through the exposed cracks in the rock. On the other side, sharp, jagged rocks rose up and had the same green energy flowing through the tips of the rock. The man didn't seem fazed by this. "How creative, although, " he said, disappearing into the night and then quickly reappearing behind Terra before slamming his shoulder into her back, making her fall onto the ground, "not good enough." Terra quickly jumped up in a gymnastic type manner, having flipped over using the handle of her hammer. Without thinking, she rushed forward with a battle cry, spiky side of the hammer aimed for the man's head. Again, like a shadow, he disappeared when Terra swung, making her spin out of control. She began to become aggravated and extremely annoyed. The man picked up her hat that had fallen off her head into the dirt when she had missed. He spun it on his finger, before taking a sharp right turn when Terra came barreling at him again. The hammer came at him again and again, each time he was able to avoid it, a smirk still plastered on his face. Eventually, he got annoyed and slapped away the hammer like it was a bug. It smashed into the ground, shattering into small pieces, leaving behind the small silver chain. Quickly looking at the man and then to the chain, she dove for it. As soon as it reached her clutches, she turned over and tried to get up, but couldn't. The man laughed as he walked closer, Terra just noticing wooden steaks piercing her clothes, pinning her to the ground. Growling, she struggled against them, but to no avail. "Looks like I have you trapped." the man said mockingly. "How ironic, a vampire using wooden steaks" Terra spat back, glaring at him. Smirk still evident, he said "You know what they say, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger." Terra let out an annoyed sigh at the joke he had just made. That song was like, so two years ago. He bowed, not caring how bad his joke was. "You are in the presence of a comedy genus" he said. Terra rolled her eyes. "And to who should I own this 'honor'?" The man looked at her like she was stupid, before making an 'oh' face. "Ah yes, well, my name is Harold the Great Vampire" He said boastfully. He made it sound like he was Jesus or something. "Great is not exactly the word i would use" she said vilely. He whipped his head which was staring into the sky, back at her. "And what word would you use?" he asked, seeming to genially want to know. "Oh lets see...Stupid, idiotic, asshole, douche, dumb****,..." she said, and was quickly kicked in the side. She groaned, and noticed Harold looking down at her. "I swear to god I will scream rape so loud, aliens will hear it." She said, unsure of how he was looking at her. "Don't flatter yourself" Harold muttered under his breathe, his red eyes still staring into Terra's. His eyes were red, but suddenly seemed to glow. Terra was entranced, and could not look away, but slowly, her eyes began to drupe. Harold smirked as she snored softly, having succeeded in his mission. He pulled his sleeve up to reveal a watch. Clicking a button, the clock part sprung up, opening to a speaker. "I got her, now can I have pizza? I haven't eaten in 10 nights!" The voice that answered was one of a female's, and had some static in it. "You idiot, don't you drink blood like the rest of your kind?" He pouted. "Yeah, but that doesn't mean I like a good pizza once in a while." The voice let out a sigh. "Fine, i'll order a pizza with extra garlic." Harold was giddy, until the last part. "WAIT, NO!!!" he screamed, but the sever shut off.

Harold: [User Posted Image]
Terra: [User Posted Image]
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:01:33 14/03/2014 by DragonCamo
#11 Posted: 00:25:40 14/03/2014
Iiiinteresting.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me