Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Chronicles of Narnia the Golden Arrow
Page 1 of 1
Chronicles of Narnia the Golden Arrow [CLOSED]
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#1 Posted: 16:35:23 21/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 1
Susan Pevensie walked through the streets of Cair Paravel eith her sister Lucy. "How strange, I don't believe I've ever seen that shop before," stated Lucy, pointing to a small shoppe, with a sign labeled "Hethara's Flowers and Natural beauty treatments. Susan, who was quite self concious about her skin, was drawn to this shop as a bee to honey, or a moth to flame. As she walked elegantly into the small building, sister in tow, they saw a strange creature sitting beside a stone slab. It was not quite as tall as Lucy, and had green skin, that appared to have small thorns bulging out of it's skin. It's legs, body, and arms were reminescent of roots, a stem and leaves, but most noticeable was it's bright, yellow head, with petal-like hair that drooped down to it's shoulders. "Greetings Queens. I have a message from high Cheiftess Hethara, but she would likebto tell you ij person. A war is being waged, and her side is losing. The werewolves have betrayed us, ansld are using our most powerful artifact against us." The creature stated extremely quickly, not allowing either of the heroines to interrupt. "Queen Hethara? I have heard of her, but not the golden arrow. What is it?" Asked Lucy, who showed much more concern for the races well being than Susan. The elder sister exclaimed, "how can yoilu even consider helping a tree d-" tye creature quickly interrupted her train of thought, stating "I am a Renin, not a demon. Demons have filthy and undignified bathing habits that neither me notlr the queen nor any of our race would stoop to. Plus we helped you a small amount in the war."
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#2 Posted: 06:35:53 22/02/2014
This is a really cool fanfic so far. Though, try to use spellcheck first (no offense)
---
#hu
#3 Posted: 13:46:08 22/02/2014 | Topic Creator
I know. My phone doean't have it, and you have to dit your BIG ol thumbs imbetween these tiny letters to fix em'
---
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#4 Posted: 16:04:51 22/02/2014
Ignoring the weird spelling mistakes (phones are annoying like that), it seems good so far. Can't wait to read more!
---
Bring the Fanta
#5 Posted: 16:40:02 22/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 2
Susan and Lucy were confused about this statement. How could they have helped in the war? They hadn't fought, they hadn't even sent supplies. The creature saw theor confused look and asked, "You didn't think Aslan came back wothout ANY magical help did you? My queen assisted in that. She also sent the rats that had chewed through his bindings. You wouldn't have won without us. Oh yes, my name is Sunfar." Lucy slowly nodded her head., Susan noticed that it seemed the yoinger sister was piecing this together much more quickly than she was. Then after a while, it hit her. Queen Hethara was the only reason Aslan was alive. And without Aslan, this world would have never come out of winter and a tyrannous rule. "Seems we have sufficient reason to help!" She and Lucy had only once moved so quickly as they did after Susan said this. When they jad rode Aslan. Now they were wrapped in roots. Sooner than expected they were in a large, grandeur room, in which a slightly fat women, with flowers covering her body and long, raked branches for fingers. She looked at the duo. "Hello, Daughers of Eve. My kind has been betrayed by our allie the werewolves, and they stole the golden arrow. It allows one to bend the forces of space itself, allowing them to alter landscapes, turn invisible, and teleport. We need your help, to get it back.
---
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#6 Posted: 03:37:10 23/02/2014
OOOH! Plot twist. smilie
---
#hu
#7 Posted: 04:25:10 23/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Yup!
Chapter 3
Susan was reluctant to help the Renins, but found the werewolves having such a powerful artifact a major threat. This must be stopped! Lucy, however agreed to it without hesitation, so Susan still hadn't agteed with this race on a ANY topic. This could be a problem, but first things first, the werewolves. "How might we find the arrow?" Asked Susan. Queen Hethara looked at her as if she had just asked who Aslan was. "Anyone with the heart of an archer can sense it. We just ned to get you ijto werewolf territory, which should he easy." The root trick was use before either Pevensie could protest. Asss they stopped moving, they looked aroune. Surrounding them were leafless trees. Althogh there were still actual trees, the place looked more barren than any wasteland. Lucy looked at Susan expectantly. "What?" Asked the elder, and the younger asked, "Do you feel anything?" Susan then realized, she did feel something. A tugging at her brain, at her heart, promising joy, and the ability to change this world even more than she qlready xould. The feeling thrilled her, but scared her as well. Her tge arrows effects were even now tugging at her conscience. Causing Lucy to seem less like a sister and more like a threat to her rule
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me