Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > If Skylanders Went to the Classic Worlds
Page 1 of 1
If Skylanders Went to the Classic Worlds [CLOSED]
Burning Gnorc Emerald Sparx Gems: 3463
#1 Posted: 12:52:34 18/02/2014 | Topic Creator
This is sort of a fun what-if scenario. Imagine if the Skylanders ended up in the dragon realms of the classic trilogy. Where would they be and what would they do? For a start, a few of my own ideas;

-Spyro would be familiar with the area, and he'd be giving Cynder a guided tour of the Artisans and she'd be like "Wait, Dragon's Peak isn't the only dragon society hotspot?"
-I can imagine Whirlwind using her rainbow powers to fight the flying monsters of Enchanted Towers.
-Fire Kraken would obviously being showing up the two Eastern Dragons with his own tricks in the Fireworks Factory.
-Rattle Shake and Dino-Rang could team up to lay down the law at Dino Mines (Sheriff Shake and Deputy Dino...with Deputy Snake being jealous and taking it out on the Rang).
-Hot Dog would be busy adding to the chaos at Skelos Badlands by taking the bones from the Lizards to bury for himself.
-Double Trouble and Dr Shemp would have a voodoo showdown.
-Toasty would finally have someone that would be afraid of him in the form of Hugo!
---
Eh.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:53:04 18/02/2014 by Burning Gnorc
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7931
#2 Posted: 13:59:08 18/02/2014
Bianca would kill them all ❤
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
RadSpyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2007
#3 Posted: 14:16:09 18/02/2014
-Kaos would team up with Ripto. BFFs and all.
-Boomer would move into the Peace Keepers realm.
-MONEYBAGS WOULD CHARGE EVERYONE ENTRY TO EVERYWHERE.
-Prince Azrael would fall in love with Scratch (since the epliogue shows Princess Ami chasing after Sparx anyhow).
-Cali and Elora would team up. And Flynn would flirt with both of them.
---
TUMBLR
DEVIANTART
Visit me and stuff.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10259
#4 Posted: 20:09:42 18/02/2014
You guys are being awfully nice about the consequences of having the center of the universe crashing face-first into the Dragon World.
Lemme fix that.
(incoming wall of text which might as well be a small dark-themed fanfic)

Chaos in the streets. After the Lost City of Arkus crashed in Avalar,Ripto came out of hiding so many years later to steal the Iron Fist of Arkus before anyone else,having an army powerful enough to declare himself emperor of Avalar and have no one strong enough to oppose him. In Forgotten Worlds,Kaos' army found new unprotected territory to take over,and many resources from the places that used to belong to the Sorceress. Due to creative differences,Kaos and Ripto declared war on each other.
In Dragon Realms,though the dragons of Artisans and the dragons of Dragon's Peak agreed in starting preparations for the incoming war,the Skylanders might be the only thing that can stop the two armies. They were able to recruit a handful of new heroes,but without the link to the Portal Master lost after Skylands was taken from the center of the universe,not everyone believes in their abilities - including Classic Spyro,who,outraged by the chaos caused by the second world,set off to Avalar on his own to save his companions.He hasn't been seen since.
Toasty saw the opportunity of revolution in the incredible number of sentient sheep from Skylands. By declaring that they'd start sheepdom on Dragon World,his new foreign allies decided to join his ranks.But unlike in Skylands,sheepdom here involves a lot more dog bites. Hugo,being the only one that believed in the sheeps' true inclinations,became a dark hero set to fight against the impending wooly doom,though,the amount of conflicts they caused in Dragon Realms started to slow down war preparations.
Due do millions of islands crashing against one planet,Dragon World has been taken off its natural orbit,and is going for a one-way trip to its sun. Refugee rabbits from Forgotten Worlds started a group set off to reviving The Sorceress,who might have enough magic power to save the world - if they all don't get captured and used by Kaos,who is rumored to have a second Hydra among his troops.

...Does anyone know if the Classic worlds have a deity of some sort? They might be needing one now.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#5 Posted: 14:36:13 19/02/2014
Moneybags and Auric would team up to monopolize everything in the world everywhere. <.<;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#6 Posted: 18:01:08 19/02/2014
Sparx ception!
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
SamXala Gold Sparx Gems: 2398
#7 Posted: 15:14:18 20/02/2014
Quote: HIR
Moneybags and Auric would team up to monopolize everything in the world everywhere. <.<;

That would be horrible ._.
---
O_0 Holy Cow!! I'm a Gold Sparx!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me