Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Clash of Fighters [CLOSED]
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#1 Posted: 17:09:58 17/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Here is my first RP and I hope you funsmilie

Objective

You and your team finds a fortress but it is in a war field. Your team must defend your fortress from invaders. You can even team up with someone else for a day. It is your choice wether you want to fight someone or just train. Even if you lose you aren't dead unless you quit and you don't always have to fight.

Instruction

1) Create a team name and a fortress name

2) Add characters from Video Games, Cartoons, Books, Media, Movies but one per ranking except Solder. Up to 10 Characters per team.

. Leader
. General
. Assistant General
. Corporal
. Solder

3) Read rules and your good to go.

Rules
.You may play as any character as long as he/she is not taken.
. You can switch characters at any time with new ones but let me know first. (Example: Mario for Sonic the Hedgehog but can also switch back like Sonic for Mario)
.You must be able to control all your characters
.No controling others
.No God modding
.No invincible people
.Have fun!

Teams

Team 1: Giga's
Wins: 0 Losses: 1

Team 2: Saracen Warriors
Wins: 0 Losses: 0

Team 3: ShadowMewX
Wins: 1 Losses: 0

Team 4: Nature's Bounty
Wins: 0 Losses: 0

My Info

Team Name: The Giga's
Fortress Name: Dragon's Lair

Name: Camo
Game: Skylanders
Info: http://skylanders.wikia.com/wiki/Camo

Name: Tsunami
Book: Wings of Fire series
Info: http://wingsoffire.wikia.com/wiki/Tsunami

Name Grovile
Game: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explores of Time, Darkness and Sky
Info: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden....kness,_and_Sky)

Name: Chuck
Game: Angry Birds
Info: http://angrybirds.wikia.com/wiki/Yellow_Bird

Name: Hydronoid
Cartoon: Bakugon
Info: http://bakugan.wikia.com/wiki/Hydranoid

Name: Vathek
Info: http://skylanders.wikia.com/wiki/Vathek

Name: Leonidas
Game: Bakugon Battle Brawlers
Info: http://bakugan.wikia.com/wiki/Leonidas

Name: Dharak
Cartoon: Bakugon
Info: http://bakugan.wikia.com/wiki/Dharak

Name: Bubbles
Info: http://angrybirds.wikia.com/wiki/Orange_Bird

Switched out members

Name: Terrance
Info: http://angrybirds.wikia.com/wiki/Big_Brother_Bird
Edited 9 times - Last edited at 23:47:46 02/03/2014 by GigaCamo
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#2 Posted: 18:25:14 17/02/2014
OOC: Are we allowed to use OCs?
#3 Posted: 18:32:43 17/02/2014 | Topic Creator
OC's? What are those?
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8195
#4 Posted: 20:25:14 17/02/2014
OoC: OC's are Original Characters, or fan characters. If I recall, you said they weren't permitted. :3
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#5 Posted: 20:41:51 17/02/2014
I see no rule against it.
#6 Posted: 21:19:16 17/02/2014 | Topic Creator
You can enter OC's.
#7 Posted: 22:31:07 17/02/2014
Team Name: Saracen Warriors
Fortress Name: Castle of Blazing Suns

Name: Ginsu
Game: Elemental Force (Original Series)
Info: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/12355510/

Name: MegaDingbatr
Game: Fakemon
Info: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/12460145/

Name: Boomer
Info: http://spyro.wikia.com/wiki/Boomer

Name: Ziggs
Game: League of Legends
Info: http://lol.gamepedia.com/Ziggs...plosives_Expert

The rest of the list is pending.
OOC: I cannot help but compare Boomer and Ziggs. Ziggs is like Boomer 2. And yes, I know what "Saracen" means and that Dingbatr, Boomer and Ziggs aren't Saracens. But Ginsu is. He named the group after himself.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:19:29 18/02/2014 by MugoUrth
#8 Posted: 22:34:44 17/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Regesteredsmilie
#9 Posted: 14:47:50 18/02/2014
Team Name: ShadowMewX
Fortress Name: Ember Tower

Name: Shadmé
Game: an OC.
Info: Usually works solo, now she has a team of characters she's met at her disposal. Very warm towards allies, cunning, skilled, but not physically very strong.

Name: Pit
Game: Kid Icarus: Uprising
Info: general of Palutena's Army in Skyworld, Shadmé thought he'd be fit for the job here. Good with weaponry, friendly, however doesn't always see every option and a bit scatterbrained.

Name: Shadow the Hedgehog
Game: Sonic games, Shadow the Hedgehog
Info: lone wolf, very serious and sensitive. However good planner and very strong, Shadmé figured his advice would be a good balance to Pit's decisions.

Name: Marth
Game: Fire Emblem
Info: Wise swordsman, prince of Altea. Good at formatting plans, great loyalty.

Name: Dark Pit
Game: Kid Icarus: Uprising
Info: stoic young angel. Not as much experience leading as Pit, but even in strength and better at analyzing. Still quite battle-hungry. Usually doesn't follow orders, joined to make sure Pit doesn't die and also for the thrill of battle.

Name: Mew
Game: Pokemon
Info: Mew knows a variety of moves that will work in a pinch in many situations. Because it's a Pokemon, it knows how to battle. Very happy-go-lucky when not fighting.

Name: Lionblaze
Game/Book series: Warrior cats
Info: Very powerful, good at battle and has a power that reduces how much he gets damaged. Level-headed and intelligent.

Name: Wavern
Game: Bakugan
Info: a benevolent dragon, holder of the Infinity core. Like Mew, very cheerful but understands the need to fight.

Name: Sunburn
Info: Short-tempered blend of phoenix and dragon. Kind towards loved ones. Enjoys torching villains.

Name: Polar Whirlwind
Info: loving, beautiful unicorn-dragon. Mate of Sunburn, joined to be near him; however, can hold her own with storm and rainbow powers.

If you need actual links for info, I'll provide them later. :3
---
#10 Posted: 19:22:25 18/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Your insmilie
#11 Posted: 19:40:02 18/02/2014
Awesome! How many more users do we need before we begin? :3
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:40:28 18/02/2014 by ShadowMewX
#12 Posted: 23:29:54 18/02/2014 | Topic Creator
We can start right now.
#13 Posted: 12:41:59 19/02/2014
OoC: Sounds good! You can begin since you're the leader. A note: OoC means out of context. If you need to say something that isn't in the story, then use OoC.
---
#14 Posted: 13:06:04 22/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Camo was walking and found the Ember tower. The army started to attack
#15 Posted: 17:02:18 23/02/2014
OoC: Try to avoid one-liners. A little more background maybe? Why would they attack? Where were they walking? How did they get there?

Shadmé and her group of fighters approached the tower. It was constructed of dull gray brick, a little moss hanging off. It was flat near the top, and it looked like you could get to it from the inside to see over everything. However, it wasn't in the best shape. The grass was brown and dry. The tower looked like chunks had been taken out. And the barbed wire barrier around it was low and haggard, easy to get over. The angel glanced at the note she had.

"This looks like the place, guys," she sighed. "A little run-down. We'll need to customize it a little, I think."
"Sweet! So, uh, why are we here again?" Pit, Shadmé's general, started up at the place in wonder.

Shadmé glanced at the note. "I'm not really sure. But it's ours, so we might as well make it home."
"I'll say! There's no way you could get me into a place as shabby as that!"Polar Whirlwind grumbled, rolling her eyes.

Sunburn whapped her lightly with his tail. "Come on! I'm sure it's not that terrible."

At that, Shadmé's army headed to the gate. The door was nearly off the hinges. "We definitely need a better security system," she mumbled. "Any ideas?"
"A wall of brambles?" Lionblaze asked. "That's what ThunderClan uses."
"How about a barrier of light?" Wavern suggested.
"Please. I'm hardly qualified to get through that," Dark Pit snorted dismissively.

There's so many of us that there are going to be a lot of opinions! Shadmé realized. But there wasn't much time to dwell on it; a small group of soldiers was approaching. Led by a plant dragon with a determined look on his face, she didn't think he was going to be friendly.

"Everyone! Inside! Invaders are approaching!" Shadmé tried to shove everyone inside the castle. "Get to the top. Only attack if I give the word. I'll try to reason with them."
---
#16 Posted: 23:32:10 23/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Camo used a Dragonfire cannon and Everyone put on armor and grabed a narwal spear and charged at the other fortress.
#17 Posted: 23:45:15 23/02/2014
Shadmé's eyes widened as she realized their tower could be doomed. There was no stopping the advancing army.
She sighed. "Pit! Call everyone together! We're fighting back!"

"Aye aye!" the angel called from the top of the tower. "Shadow!"

The black hedgehog stepped out into the light and cast a glance over the army. "We must disable the cannons first," he rumbled. "Keep our archers and long-rangers up here and send the rest down to fight."

"Got it! Marth, Wavern, Lionblaze and Mew! Get your butts down there!"

"Who made him general again?" Polar Whirlwind growled. But there was no time to question; the ones named were leaping from the top of the tower to the invaders below. Mew used Safeguard to reduce the damage done to the fortress and the others started to slash and bite the opposing army.
---
#18 Posted: 00:07:31 24/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Tsunami bit Waverns tail and Bubbles inflated knocking Marth and Lionblaze over. The darkness dragons teamed up and fought Shadow. Leonidas and Chuck flew up and attacked both Pits. Grovile went for Polar Whirlwind and Sunburn and Camo shot fruit at Shadme. Terrance however just stood there.
#19 Posted: 00:35:48 24/02/2014
OoC: There's a Safeguard around Ember Tower.

Wavern whipped around and headbutted Tsunami in the chest. "Watch it!" she snapped.
Lionblaze fell to the ground from the impact, but Bubbles deflated. Marth's sword was stuck in the bird's side, taking all the air out of it. The swordsman then turned to the fallen warrior cat.
"I'm not out for the count just yet," he grunted, getting up.

Meanwhile, Shadmé felt something splatter and explode against her shoulder. She turned to see the plant dragon in a fighting stance, more melons at his side.
"Camo," she hissed. "What is the meaning of this?"

OoC: Your characters can speak, you know! It seems like there's no dialogue on your part... O.o
---
#20 Posted: 00:52:07 24/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Tsunami striked with her tail "Ive felt worse" She said now biting Wavern extremely hard. Bubbles cried and hoped away. Camo responded "Simple, I am a bounty hunter and so is my group." Terrance still stood there and growled.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:56:28 24/02/2014 by GigaCamo
#21 Posted: 01:11:33 24/02/2014
Wavern caught Tsunami's tail and flinched as she was bit. "What is your deal?" she wondered. "Team ShadowMewX fights for peace!"

Marth swiped the air a few times with his sword threateningly as the small orange bird hopped away. "Pest," meowed Lionblaze.

"Bounty hunters, eh?" Shadmé pulled out her silver-and-gold bow. "Bounty hunters always work for a master to get a reward. I assure you there's nothing of value here." Quick as a flash, she lunged at the dragon's melons and kicked them away, causing them to hit Tsunami and explode. Shadmé then whipped around and stared at the two, grinning.
---
#22 Posted: 01:33:33 24/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Chuck and Leonidas knocked Pit and Dark Pit onto the ground. Chuck ran around bot Pits. Smoke covered them and Leonidas launched a beam a them. Tsunami decided to pull out her ultimate weapon, her singing voice. She screamed sang "OH, THE DRAGONETS ARE COMING!" Everyone covered their ears.
#23 Posted: 01:48:55 24/02/2014
OoC: Once again, there's a Safeguard around the tower…

"Sheesh!" Shadmé covered her ears. "Guess me throwing fruit at her wasn't a big enough hint!" Moving quickly, she grabbed the entire plant dragon and threw him at Tsunami.
---
#24 Posted: 02:00:05 24/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Tsunami backed away. Camo yelled "Retreat!" and ran off into the distance and the others followed. Terrance still just stood there.
#25 Posted: 12:41:52 24/02/2014
"We did it!" Shadmé announced. The army cheeeed, screeched, and growled in celebration. Mew's Safeguard faded, and the melee parts of the army headed into the tower.

"Hmm." Shadmé looked around the dark fortress. She was having Marth make a list of additions the place desperately needed. "Definitely lights," he murmured. Already they had decided on a better protection system, sturdier cladding, more "comfortable settings" (as Polar Whirlwind had put it), and of course a way to sustain themselves with food and drink.

"Great to see that you're back safe!" Pit cried happily. He saluted, and Shadmé sighed. "I think that should be the other way around, but whatever."
"And who thought it would be a good idea to put up that shield, hmm?" Shadow asked. "Pit and I couldn't see the battlefield."
Mew rolled its eyes, and Marth stepped in. "It was a good move in the long run. It protected us from a lot of attack as well as distracted some of the enemies. Besides, Shadmé I were able to issue orders on the ground."
Shadow snorted and turned his back. Shadmé cleared her throat to direct everyone's attention to her.
"Ok, guys. We need reinforcements to better protect the tower-"
"Ember Tower," Wavern interjected. "You're the leader, so we should name it after you. Besides, an ember is the start to a roaring flame."
Some of the others nodded in approval, and Shadmé blushed. "O-ok! So anyhow. We're all gonna have to learn how to work together, so I'm splitting us into groups to get things done. Polar Whirlwind, Mew and Wavern can set up some lights. Sunburn, Lionblaze and Dark Pit can set up a defense system and possibly repairs. The rest of us will help out when we can."

"Aye aye," Dark Pit sneered mockingly, then he and the other soldiers left to do their duties.
---
#26 Posted: 03:27:16 26/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Shadme heard something growling. Terrance stood there right behind her
#27 Posted: 16:10:52 26/02/2014
OoC: A rule is "no controlling others". You can't control Shadmé's hearing. :3 Could you provide a flashback saying how Terrence, a big bird, got in the fortress?

Shadmé heard something growling as the soldiers left. She slowly pulled out her bow and turned around. A big red bird had his beak in a snarl and was the source of the sound. She recognized him as the one who has been nearby when she had fought Camo.

"Pit? Come check this out."

"Yeah Shadmé?" The angel walked in and saw Terrence as well. "What do we have here? You afraid of the bird?"

"One of the attacking army's recruits, Pit."

"Oh." The angel drew his bow alongside his leader, waiting to see what would happen.
---
#28 Posted: 16:21:30 26/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Terrance just stood there and growled.
#29 Posted: 23:57:32 27/02/2014
"Pit." Shadmé mouthed the word near silently. "He's a spy or something. We can't let him stay here."

The angel nodded gravely. At that point Dark Pit walked in. "Hey, Shadmé. Sunburn thinks he- oh." Dark Pit noticed the growling bird and turned to it. He pulled out his bow and loaded an arrow.

"Don't shoot yet!" Shadmé hissed. "We need a plan."

The dark angel shrugged. He mumbled something, then shot the charged arrow at Terrence.
---
#30 Posted: 15:36:10 01/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Terrance randomly dissapered before the arrow hit him. Back at the fortress Camo was watching training videos on how to become a Better fighter and Tsunami groaned. She knew how to fight and didn't need videos to fight. When Camo wasn't looking. She snuck out.
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#31 Posted: 16:29:10 01/03/2014
Team Name: Nature's Bounty
Fortress Name: Yggdrasil

Name: Stealth Elf
Info: Keeps calmin most situations, but when truly angry shows another, more brutal side. She enjoys combat, and relishes every strike. Is in love with her general.

Name: RazorLeaf
Game: Nature of the Beasts (a story I'm writing.)
Info: A sun Flower spirit, with leaves as sharp as any sword. His face is locked in a permanent snarl, but he's actually quite optimistic and kind.

Name: Virizion
Info: Fast as a cheetah, and kind towards any that is associated with nature. Rude towards anyone else.

Name: Mighty Shouter
Game: Kaijudo
Info: Unintelligent, but very strong, and is wise in his own way. Trusts only his team, and then only thise who rank above him. Doesn't like technology.

Name: Stump Smash
Info: Like a father to Stealh Eelf, however he still follows like an other Soldier. Joined to keep watch on Stealth Elf.

Name: Leavanny
Info: Kind to anyone younger than her, she enjoys taking care of Snivy and Shroom Boom.

Name: Snivy
Info: Arrogant, she often rushes into battle without thinking. Admires both Stealth Elf, ans Shadowmewx's Shadme

Name: Shroom Boom
Info: Shy, often attempts t be kind, but is cruel to enemies.
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
#32 Posted: 16:40:42 01/03/2014
OoC: That looks good to me, assassinelf! We'll have to wait for Giga to approve.

"Where'd he go?" Dark Pit growled, looking around. "Birds aren't supposed to teleport!"

Shadmé waved a hand dismissively. "Pit and Dark Pit! Go and alert the others to search for it. It could still be here, but it also could've gone back to their fort."

"Aye aye!" Pit ran upstairs while Dark Pit went outside. Shadmé gazed out the window.

OoC: Hey Giga, how close are our fortresses to each other? Are they near or far?
---
#33 Posted: 16:58:04 01/03/2014
Ooc: In case anyone didn't know, Yggdrasil is a giant tree, with a hollow, yet living inside.
---
#34 Posted: 22:42:31 01/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Approvedsmilie Tsunami noticed the new fortress. She thought about attacking it to show her strength. Meanwhile the others searched for her everywhere in their fortress.
#35 Posted: 23:15:04 01/03/2014
Stealth Elf had seen Tsunami long before she had seen the fortress. "Virizion, use razor leaf. Shroom Boom launch a paratrooper, and Stump Smash, shoot an acorn. Tsunami wouldn't bother the fortress soon.

The people she had told to attack did so, and Leavanny began covering the grou near Yggdrasil with thorns alonf woth Snivy. The two pokemon then both used Giga drain.
---
#36 Posted: 23:25:28 01/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Tsunami got hit with every attack. Tsunami hated stratagies. A dark beam hit the other fortress. It was Dharak!
#37 Posted: 23:32:53 01/03/2014
Ooc: what "other fortress"? Mine?
---
#38 Posted: 23:41:16 01/03/2014 | Topic Creator
yea. Dharak then flew over and started firing lock-on orbs at every person on team Natures Bounty
#39 Posted: 23:53:49 01/03/2014
Stealth Elf dodged, and climbing onto a branch of Yggdrasil. She then jumped onto the dragons back and stabbed him seventy-five times, once in the head. She then jumped off.
---
#40 Posted: 00:23:31 02/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Tsunami had got hit harder before. She smacked the ground with her beautiful tail to make a giant Tsunami. Thanks to Dharaks darkness powers it became a darkness tsunami and it flooded the Natures Bounty's fortress in darkness
#41 Posted: 01:38:48 02/03/2014
Pit and Dark Pit came back to Shadmé. "No sign of the bird," they reported. Shadmé nodded. "Thanks. You're free to return to your duties."

Suddenly, something shook Ember Tower. Marth ran up to Shadmé. "Listen! A blast of darkness has struck the tower. We must put up defenses!"

Shadmé nodded. "I agree. If Mew isn't too sapped of power, try another Safeguard. Or I'm sure there's an ability card Wavern can use to protect us. Either way have you, Sunburn, and Lionblaze scout out the area. Don't be afraid to call for reinforcements."

Marth saluted and gathered the said warriors. They then headed outside.
---
#42 Posted: 02:08:58 02/03/2014
All but the soldiers were unaffected by this, and Stealth Elf ran up to Tsunami. She bursted into three spin slicer scarecrows. Stealth Elfvwas still on Dhakar, and kept on stabbing him, until he fell to the ground. The spin slicers battered Tsunami.

Mighty Shouter hit Tsunami over the head with a tree branch, and then knocked jer forelegs over with his trunk.

Virizion dashed around the grounded Dhakar, and slicedvat him every few seconds.

RazorLeaf ran up to Tsunami and sliced at her with his leaves. He then blasted light out of his flower head.
---
#43 Posted: 02:33:04 02/03/2014
"Look!" Marth pointed with his sword to the other fighters. "Another army! And they're fighting against The Gigas!" The crew stared in wonder as the rival group held their own. "Sunburn, go back and tell Shadmé about this. As a corporal, I have no power to speak to them."

"Very well," Sunburn squawked. He Phoenix Dashed back to the fort.

"Shadmé!" He shrilled. "Come quick! Marth has seen something and wants your opinion on the subject!"

"On my way," she replied. "Pit! Shadow! Accompany me." The two named arrived, and the two angels, the hedgehog and the phoenix-dragon came to the battlefield, meeting up with Marth.
---
#44 Posted: 02:40:07 02/03/2014
Stealth Elf woke Snivy, her least noticeable soldier. "We don't need assistance, but I would like to pound these two into the ground. Contact Shadme at Ember Tower.

Snivy was there in no time, and she looked up at Shadme. "Hey! Down here! My army would like your assistance!"

Virizion used Synthesis on every soldier, healing and waking them.
---
#45 Posted: 11:13:15 02/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Chuck finally dashed to the two dragons. He then put on a headband. Time was stopped. Camo knew Chuck's great ability lasted for a short time and would make Chuck tired afterwards.
#46 Posted: 13:55:25 02/03/2014
Ooc: so far, there hasn't been any post about the gig as realizing what was going on. Even Dhakar's arrival was a bit off.... But since your the role play master I won't complain further. And by the way, a soldier and a general cannot cause that much mayhem when fighting against MY WHOLE ARMY
---
#47 Posted: 14:33:52 02/03/2014
Shadmé looked down at the grass snake and smiled. "Hello there! We came over to see what's going on. An alliance would change the tide of things, would it not? I think it seems appropriate."

She straightened up and faced her soldiers that were there. "General, give them orders!"

"Aye aye!" Pit faced the battle-ready fighters. "Soldiers, charge! The resto of us will support you from behind!" Sunburn and Lionblaze moved forward, and all of a sudden Dark Pit swooped down. "What, thought you were gonna fight without me?" Pit gave the signal, and the party took off.
---
#48 Posted: 16:16:47 02/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Chuck spun so fast he looked like a drill. He aimed himself at Stealth Elf
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#49 Posted: 16:21:31 02/03/2014
((I'll join once I get on my computer, but I'll claim the following:
Gold
Ike
Suicune
Ricken
Lucina))
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
#50 Posted: 16:28:48 02/03/2014
Stealth Elf manage to move herself just enough for the bird to hit a rock instead, since my leader is more powerful than the Giga's corporal. The rest of the team was reanimated soon after.
---
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me