Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50
The DarkSpyro Avatar Misshap [CLOSED]
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#101 Posted: 19:26:26 16/02/2014
"Uh, you are a user here, right? I promise you don't have to tell us who you are. I won't ask if you don't want, but I do want to be able to call you something, at least."
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#102 Posted: 19:27:05 16/02/2014
I gulp. "Nin...ni-..."
#103 Posted: 19:28:34 16/02/2014
I nodded encouragingly.
---
#104 Posted: 19:29:41 16/02/2014
"Ninja...Ninjask.....11..." I say silently.. I quickly put my hands in front of my mouth, my staff falls on the ground, and I quicly grab it back.
#105 Posted: 19:32:38 16/02/2014
"Ah, it's okay NINJAsk," I replied softly. "One of my friends. You don't have to be scared, honestly!"
---
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#106 Posted: 19:37:21 16/02/2014 | Topic Creator
"Now that you speak of it i do remember her having a avatar like that..." I replied, "If you never heard earlier, im Prextail."
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
#107 Posted: 19:43:42 16/02/2014
I looked at everyone... "My last avatar...was me..."
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#108 Posted: 19:44:57 16/02/2014
"And it's me, Assy!
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
icedragon333 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6076
#109 Posted: 19:45:58 16/02/2014
Name: Tyros. (Not my actual name.)
Gender: Male before the transformation. Female after the change into his avatar. (Being on my first post of course. Should this be accepted.)
What is your Avatar of?: Blackjack.
Personality: (I really don't know what to put here, can I just let people determine that with my posts?)
Other?: She is a unicorn, her legs and eyes are cybernetic, as are much of her internal organs.

(What I assume will be a big post is coming.)
---
No.
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 06:05:26 26/02/2014 by icedragon333
#110 Posted: 19:47:29 16/02/2014
I look at everyone, scared.
#111 Posted: 19:57:57 16/02/2014 | Topic Creator
((Accepted))

I could see that NINJAsk did seem scared. "P-Please dont be scared, i dont want to scare anyone..."
---
#112 Posted: 20:17:51 16/02/2014
"Yeah, what Prex said." I was a little disappointed in myself for frightening NINJAsk. I glanced around. "I suppose there's not much else we can do here. Unless we wait for the chance that others will come by..."
---
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8936
#113 Posted: 20:17:55 16/02/2014
Beyond baffled, I reclined in the grass with my head laid on my paws and tail wrapped around my side. So, that's NINJAsk? I guess I can see it now. I knew it wasn't me that she was scared of; I was the least threatening being there. At least, I thought it wasn't me.
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
#114 Posted: 20:24:38 16/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Since i had been turned into a creepypasta, i had thought that i had to be one of the reasons why she was scared, and i didn't want to be scary...
---
#115 Posted: 20:54:19 16/02/2014
Well, that didn't work.

It must have been my twelfth time trying to log in, but no matter how many times I tried to log onto DarkSpyro, it simply came up with the error "ERROR: Server is down." when clearly it was not. I could see that people had posted after refreshing on topic in the Forum Games section of the website.

But enough about me and my First world Internet problems, let's talk more about DarkSpyro.
I had found the website a few days after New Years day back in Twenty Ten, roughly four years ago now. Yes, I've been a member of this forum for four years. I have changed quite a lot since that day.

Silly me, I forgot to mention what the Site was about. It is a Spyro/Skylanders Fansite, the latter I didn't really understand. Skylanders featured Spyro, not centered around the little purple dragon.

Diverging from my internal complaints on things that didn't exactly matter to me, I glanced at my digital clock and sighed, it was Ten Past Eleven PM. I need to go to sleep, I have a paper round in the morning and I must wake up at Six AM. Well, I had that worked into my routine to wake up at Six.

"Oh well..." I muttered to myself tiredly and turned my PC and room lights off, I spun out of my chair and got into my bed that was a foot from said chair.

After pulling my cover over me, I suddenly felt lightheaded and a wave of nausea wash over me, I quickly put my hand to my head, but something felt... off, so very very wrong.
But I never got to see what it was, for my vision faded into a white blur.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Cool Breeze...

Bird songs...

This... isn't right.... wh... open your eyes you silly person! I mentally slapped myself.

The first thing I saw upon opening my eyes were tall trees, a vaguely cloudy sky and what looked like a pink muzzle that didn't seem to belong to any kind of animal. Panic immediately took over my mind as I scrambled to get up off of my back.

How very... very dumb that was. I fell flat on my face. No, whatever that was, it was not my face ten minutes ago.

The Second thing I did, was take a moment to realize my body had completely changed.

Hooves I felt as I put my arms, no, my forelegs into a position that I could sit up from.

What is this odd- A deep violet tail and pink feathered wings I saw as I craned my neck to look back to see what I felt. The action of doing so throwing me off completely as I did it.

Well, this was bloody weird. My body was alien to me and so was the location.
I begrudgingly pushed myself upright into what this body considered a sitting state. I noticed one thing as I grunted in exertion, the grunt was lighter that what I expected, feminine if you asked me my opinion.

No no no, don't... calm down, don't react with the typical scre- damn you me...

An almost shrill scream echoed throughout the area.
---
No.
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 06:17:06 18/02/2014 by icedragon333
#116 Posted: 21:05:11 16/02/2014 | Topic Creator
I had already been worried, and hearing the scream didn't make things any better at all. "I'll be right back.." I said to the others and ran off into the direction of the scream. I hoped that whoever it was was alright and wasnt hurt. Maybe they where another DS user? Who knows. I didn't really think about what i actually looked like at the moment... If i did end up scaring whoever it was, i would have felt horrible...

((Im actually going to use this Lost Silver appearance for this RP, so he will have arms, however he'll just be a bit more ghost like.

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs7...iza-d4c9lmd.jpg))
---
#117 Posted: 21:09:05 16/02/2014
What the *bleep* was that!? I jumped to my paws immediately upon hearing a feminine shriek. Sounds like someone's in trouble... or really freaked out at least. Hey prextail, wait up! And I sprinted after Lost Silver as fast as my fox legs would take me.
---
#118 Posted: 21:10:04 16/02/2014
I heard the scream as well, and ran off in the same direction. "Who is that?" I wonder aloud, while looking around. I spot a flash of Color I run.
---
#119 Posted: 21:18:13 16/02/2014
My breathing was quick and erratic, eyes darting across what I could see of my furry, pink equine body.

Not only was I would assume was a pony, but I was a Mare as well! No! I couldn't handle this! At least not like this! I quickly laid down then covered my head with my hooves and closed my eyes, this had to be a dream! It must be a dream!

This is an odd dream.
---
No.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:21:41 16/02/2014 by icedragon333
#120 Posted: 21:24:27 16/02/2014 | Topic Creator
I soon stopped running as a pink pony came into view. "Its gotta be another DS user..." I said to myself, i soon found myself slowly walking towards the mare, trying not to scare her, but my appearance of Lost Silver was already something to give someone a scare. "A-Are you ok...?" i asked her, being a bit cautious as well.
---
#121 Posted: 21:29:46 16/02/2014
Skidding to a halt, I noticed the panicking mare. Certainly, I would be a pleasant sight compared to Prextail's new appearance.

A pony... jeez, that could be anyone. I was joking of course, and I didn't recognize the pink mare that sat before me. My MLP knowledge was pretty lacking.
---
#122 Posted: 21:33:24 16/02/2014
A- A voice? Okay... best answer it...

"N... no, I'm not." I weakly muttered in a defeated tone. Maybe this wasn't a dream? I had no way of knowing.

My hooves touched the ground as I opened my eyes and rose to sit up. What met my sight startled me as I pulled my head backwards. A second later, I broke into mad laughter. This situation was so surreal I just couldn't believe it.

"Phahahahaha! This is! Hahahahehehe! Silly! Hehaha! A ghost and a pony, one of which was human in a forest in the middle of nowhere! This has to be a bloody dream! Hahahahahehehe!"

I broke down in mad giggles as my eyes teared up from the laughter. So much so that I didn't notice the small fox arrive at the scene I was creating.
---
No.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:38:03 16/02/2014 by icedragon333
#123 Posted: 21:41:10 16/02/2014
I walked up, noticing the laughing pony. "Are they ok?" I ask prex and skyhunter
---
#124 Posted: 21:45:11 16/02/2014 | Topic Creator
I had become quite worried as she had a startled reaction as she saw me, and pulled her head away as if she didn't want to see me. "I-I don't want to hurt you..." i then said, but then got a surprise myself as the pony broke into a scene of mad laughter.

I blinked, whoever it was must have been a DS user, stating that this was a dream and it couldn't be possible. "I-I sure wish it was a dream..." i then said, "Its not, i don't know what happened, I tried logging into DarkSpyro.net but got turned into my avatar...Don't ask me how its possible.."

I just looked at the pony with a confused expression on my pale white ghostly face, I really didn't know how to respond to the mare's reaction.
---
#125 Posted: 21:46:20 16/02/2014
I... really didn't know what to make of that... scene that was happening. I mean, I know Prextail looked freaky, but a psychological breakdown?

I still wasn't sure who this was, but one thing was sure: I didn't want to startle her any more than she already was, so I waited for her to settle before trying to communicate.
---
#126 Posted: 21:54:52 16/02/2014
Tick.........tock....... I thought, because the never ending laughter was getting boring and annoying. "Hello er, mrs pony? Who are you?"
---
#127 Posted: 21:59:23 16/02/2014
The mention of the site brought me out of my giggle fit almost immediately.

"I don't believe you." I stated flatly as I carefully wiped the tears from my eyes with my hooves without harming myself by clobbering myself with them.

"You claim you tried once. I tried twelve times and had a good five minutes before anything strange happened, yet you've claimed something whisked you away immediately like in a fantasy children's novel! This! Is! A! Cruel! Twisted! Dream!" I shouted with fury. I couldn't handle this!

I broke down crying.

If this isn't a dream, I'm doomed. I thought to myself bitterly.
---
No.
#128 Posted: 22:21:52 16/02/2014
Whimper... I really wanted to help her and I would've said that I had a similar experience to hers, but again, I couldn't speak. So instead I settled for cautiously approaching her making adorable squeaks in an attempt to calm her nerves.
---
#129 Posted: 22:43:28 16/02/2014 | Topic Creator
I saw as her laughing fit came to a abrupt stop.

As i heard her statement, i frowned slightly. "I-Its true.."

"Yes, i did try once, or rather a couple of times actually. First few times DarkSpyro wouldn't even load." i replied, "First i thought it was my internet, but i believe its something far more worse that that now."

As i saw that she began to cry, i began to feel even more worried, "I-Its ok..We'll find out a way to get back...Somehow..." I said to her, "Just be glad that you got turned into someone at least normal...I'm Lost Silver now by the looks of it...It doesn't help that i was a girl before this happened either.."
---
#130 Posted: 23:01:15 16/02/2014
That stopped my pathetic state of mind from prolonging endless tears.

The person in-front of me brought out a bitter chuckle or two as he explained his story to me.

"Normal? I'm a *****ng pegasus, is there anything normal about that?" I complained bitterly after sitting up, again. I took a peek at my flank, spotting the twin lightning bolts that were now my cutie mark.

"Guess I'm Firefly then..." I sourly declared as I tried to rise to all four hooves, unsteady as my weight shifted in an unfamiliar body.

Wait... did he say that he was a she? Heh... I gave a snort of amusement in reply.

"We've both had our genders changed. Guess the universe can be cruel like that." I added.

I caught a fox inching it's way towards me. I raised an eyebrow in response.
I also looked back on the past ten minutes. Something occurred to me. Mood swings...
"Hormones are affecting me already." I noted with a short empty laugh.
---
No.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 09:40:30 17/02/2014 by icedragon333
#131 Posted: 23:14:33 16/02/2014
I drew back a step when Firefly noticed me, giving a nervous and awkward, but friendly grin, looking wide-eyed up at her. I wasn't entirely sure what she thought of me, so I deployed defensive play in case she decided to murder my face off.
---
#132 Posted: 23:14:50 16/02/2014 | Topic Creator
"Trust me, Pegasus is much more normal and less scary than a pokemon trainer who's from a Creepypasta." i replied. "You try to get help or try to give help but everyone's like completely terrified at first."

"Really? Wow, it sure can be cruel like that." i said in reply. It just didn't feel normal with my gender swapped...
---
#133 Posted: 23:26:45 16/02/2014
"Creepypasta eh? I must say, your appearance is quite tame compared to some of the Creepypastas out there. Though, seeing a physical representation of one is a bit off putting... not to say that you're scaring me.. no no, I've seen worse... I think?" Well, when you're talking about the internet..... anything could be in it.

Yikes, I'm concerned with the fact that I'm not concerned about my voice, am I getting use to this that quickly?

Wait a second... did that fox just... hold on.

DarkSpyro... logging in..... Strange Events after attempts to log in....
I'm quite sure my DarkSpyro Forum avatar was Firefly before this, and I may have seen an avatar similar to what I'm seeing in the ghost before me.... so...... it had to be him.

"Skyhunter?" I assumed weakly. Daring to venture forth with the assumption.
---
No.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:28:33 16/02/2014 by icedragon333
#134 Posted: 23:33:50 16/02/2014 | Topic Creator
"Yes..Lost Silver was one of those types of creepypastas, The ones that don't look completely scary but the story behind it does give some a scare.." I replied.

"In fact Lost Silver was actually my avatar on DarkSpyro..." I then added. "I think i recall someone having a similiar avatar to your appearance...Icedragon was it?" I asked curiously, hopeful that my theory was correct.
---
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#135 Posted: 23:37:09 16/02/2014
Ooc: rm recap?
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5698
#136 Posted: 23:48:46 16/02/2014
I look around, my pendant glowing bright as I feel a bit of pain in my chest. I wince again as I shed a tear. What happened to all my pain tolerance? Why am I feeling like im going to pass out?
#137 Posted: 23:52:05 16/02/2014
[OOC: Icedragon joined in, and we're helping him/her recover.]

Icedragon!? My ears perked up at the name, and even better, she recognized me! Okay, Skyhunter, you got the most awesome user ever right in front of you, so don't screw this up. Although I guess that'd be hard to do since you can't talk.

If the glint in my eyes wasn't enough confirmation for her, then my nod and yip of excitement definitely was.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:52:45 16/02/2014 by Skyhunter
#138 Posted: 23:59:51 16/02/2014
I casually strolled behind and looked at the pony in front of me. A little surprised, I turned to prextail to fill me in. "Prextail, who's this? What's happened?" Something bright caught my eye, and as I turned around I noticed derpyhooves' pendant was glowing. Quickly, I ran over to derpyhooves. "Are you okay?" I asked, a little freaked out since I didn't know what to do.
---
#139 Posted: 00:49:07 17/02/2014
I look up at Shadowmew. I then shake it off and smile back.

"I am just a bit under the weather " I say, hoping that was the case
#140 Posted: 00:55:11 17/02/2014
I nodded, relieved. "Well, okay." I then looked at the pendant. "Eh...what happens when your avatar's pendant glows?"
---
#141 Posted: 01:01:49 17/02/2014
"It depends how bright ...." I say.
#142 Posted: 02:50:58 17/02/2014
"Ahh...so if it's this bright what happens?" I'd never seen a pendant glow by itself before.
---
#143 Posted: 02:53:38 17/02/2014
I smile

"Then an evil spirit will possess me" I responded
#144 Posted: 03:05:38 17/02/2014
My gaze slowly moved from the pendant to derpyhooves' face. "You've gotta be kidding! We can't have you possessed. Take it off or something!"
---
#145 Posted: 03:13:47 17/02/2014
"But my father gave it to me....it came all the way from Egypt..." I said with a bit of melancholy. I started to act more and more like my avatar. And I might agree that it can get annoying sometimes.
#146 Posted: 06:22:54 17/02/2014
I stood behiend, and stared in front of me..."Why would I care?" I asked myself...

((On a phone again))
#147 Posted: 06:38:44 17/02/2014
Quote: prextail202
"Yes..Lost Silver was one of those types of creepypastas, The ones that don't look completely scary but the story behind it does give some a scare.." I replied.

"In fact Lost Silver was actually my avatar on DarkSpyro..." I then added. "I think i recall someone having a similiar avatar to your appearance...Icedragon was it?" I asked curiously, hopeful that my theory was correct.

"Um... you caught me?" I suggested jokingly at an attempt with humor. I needed to stop making the situation seem so gloomy, even if these changes of body are permanent. That was what I thought, and with great conviction too. Characters in stories do get the choice to turn back into a human after said transformation usually at the end of the story.

This however, is reality. If we could change back to what we once were, the offer would sound too good to be true. I'd never take it. Not even if the one offering it was trustworthy. I simply cannot trust others with my body after this. Call me paranoid, but I can't.

"I wonder who or what could be behind this? Q? No... Discord? Not likely... Cthulhu? Highly unlikely!" I finished with raising my voice. "Well, I'm out of ideas." I muttered.

Quote: Skyhunter
Icedragon!? My ears perked up at the name, and even better, she recognized me! Okay, Skyhunter, you got the most awesome user ever right in front of you, so don't screw this up. Although I guess that'd be hard to do since you can't talk.

If the glint in my eyes wasn't enough confirmation for her, then my nod and yip of excitement definitely was.

"Well.... this is... awkward..." I began slowly.
"In all of the roleplay topics I have been in, I've always used female characters. but I was male, now I'm a female talking pegasus in... armor.. huh." I continued in a hushed tone, hoping nobody would notice my ramblings. But hey, if I wanted that. I shouldn't have spoke in the first place!

Ah, the armor I mentioned? Yes, let me talk about that. It consisted of some kind of steel barding around my neck that was unusually flexible, and four armored shoes. The ones on my forehooves possessing blades that I had no idea how to use. Good. No accidents with those... I hope.

Then the talk of evil spirits and pendants reached my equine ears.

"Well, we're almost ready for.... Where am I going with this?" I spoke in a bemused tone. Was I just about to make a circus joke? Wrong place. Wrong time.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Oh

That's not good

It struck me. We were alone in an unknown forest. No food or water, no shelter and no medical supplies should something harmful effect one or all of us. This might not even be earth for all I knew!

A brief bout of panic hit me as my pupils shrunk to pinpricks. No, stop. Panic would not get me anywhere, I should inform them of the gravity of our situation. Right now, getting this problem out of the way matters.

"Uh..." I spoke up before closing my eyes for a few seconds and starting again. Come on, think! Say words without stuttering!

"We need to find a source of fresh water and food." I began with a concerned tone laced into my calm voice. Hit me with a brick please, I'm starting to like this voice!

"But shelter is just as important. We do not know what lurks in this... forest? Warmth is also a concern we should adhere to." I continued, glancing into a dark glade in the distance. Note: Do not go that way. It creeps me out!

"Once I teach myself how to fly." I announced slowly. "I should be able to get some bearings on where we are. I wouldn't dare do it unless we have a fire going though. I don't want to get lost in this conglomeration of trees." I finished.

Then my attention turned to Skyhunter. I gave a sad look to him. He'd probably have to eat raw meat.

At the mention of meat, I gagged. Yeesh, this body doesn't like that at all.

"Skyhunter... you may have to eat raw." hurk, another gag. Stop that you stupid herbivorous body, I'm talking here! "meat." I finished with a strong tone of disgust. Maybe it wasn't my body, maybe it was my subconscious telling me that this body couldn't eat meat?

I lurched and fell over on my unsteady hooves. Come on! This is utterly ridiculous, I'm overreacting over something that does not actually bother me. I curse thee Gaia, for thou hast done to me a crime against reality! Thou shalt suffer thy wrath foul intangible being!

I'm such an idiot...

[OOC: Yikes. This is probably my biggest post on this forum.]
[Also, I'm assuming it is a forest, I have no clue to the actual location ourselves?/our characters are in.]
---
No.
Edited 10 times - Last edited at 09:50:46 17/02/2014 by icedragon333
#148 Posted: 10:20:10 17/02/2014 | Topic Creator
((It's a forest smilie))

I thought for a moment, about what Icedragon had said...Who was really behind this? It was nothing normal for sure, and if it had the guts to turn a innocent 14 year old girl into a well know creepypasta then who knows what this thing was and what it really was able to do.

My moment of thinking was broke as the mare mentioned food and shelter. In the current form I was in, I probably didn't need food, ghosts don't eat. But shelter would have been a good thing, and the other users here where still living, so we really needed food and shelter if we where planning on surviving out here.

Once she mentioned flight, and learning to fly that would have been great. Come to think of it, I quickly realized that I WAS a pokemon trainer after all....But the hope was lost at the moment I remember that I was Lost Silver, and not normal Silver. I had no pokemon whatsoever at the moment. Talk about disappointment after having a seemingly good idea.
---
#149 Posted: 12:42:56 17/02/2014
I patted derpy's shoulder. "Try to get ahold of yourself, alright? I don't wanna let your avatar's nature consume you." Turning to the pony, who appeared to be the user icedragon33, I listened to what she had to say.
I found myself nodding in agreement with what she was saying about finding food, water and shelter. My brow furrowed at the mention of flight- again, why did I think it was a good idea to design myself as a flightless angel?-. I could probably glide a little if I leapt off trees, but how would that help?
I looked up at the sky; it appeared to be around noon, since the sun was directly above us. We had that much time before night to get ourselves settled.
Clearing my throat, I spoke again. "Uhh...so we'll need to get a source of heat as well, right? NINJAsk, does your staff shoot fire as well as ice?"
---
#150 Posted: 13:20:25 17/02/2014
I look at Shadowmew and nod as I look around again and sigh.

"What to do..." I think out loud, my foot tapping
First | Previous | Page 3 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me