Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Spyro: Attack of the Candies (Classic Spyro Story)
Page 1 of 1
Spyro: Attack of the Candies (Classic Spyro Story) [CLOSED]
DragonDog Ripto Gems: 1798
#1 Posted: 02:35:12 13/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 1:

Spyro the Dragon was walking in Stone Hill. "Sparx isn't it lovely today?" The sky was a soft rose color. "Wait.... Rose? It's rose! And the clouds is blue!" Something was wrong with the weather! "Tomas! What is happening?" "Spyro it tastes sweet..... Too sweet........" Spyro stuck out his tongue. It tasted like candy! It started falling deserts! "Ice cream twelve o'clock!" Tomas hollered from a tower. Ice cream fell near Spyro. "Get inside!!!" Spyro hollered to the other dragons. Spyro and Sparx flew though the sky dodging ice cream, pie, and chocolate milk. Spyro flew into the small castle. "Everyone okay?" "Where okay, Spyro." Tomas called. Spyro and the others fell asleep to the pitter-patter of pie.
----------------------------------------------
When Spyro woke up he went straight out the door. The world was covered in melting ice cream slush! Pie was here and there and the lake was full of chocolate milk! Spyro's scales felt strange in this 'new' world. Spyro walked in the puddles. Suddenly a monster came out of the puddle! A new world means a new enemy! Spyro attacked the brown gunk monster. "Spyro something isn't right.... zzzzzzzzzzzezzzzz!" Sparx was flying near a pie. "Ember...." Spyro whispered his friend's name. "Do you think Ember and Flame are okay?" "Zzzzzzbezzzz.... I think they are fine. If Flame is trapped in a cave again he can eat his way out.... Zzzzzbezzzz." Sparx replied. Spyro laughed. Before this candy crisis Spyro had to defeat an evil dragon named Red. Red trapped Flame in a cave.... Spyro didn't think Red did it on purpose. "Zzzzzzzzzzzezzzzz..... Do you want to take the home portal to check on them?" Spyro nodded. Spyro jumped into the portal. "See you soon Sparx!"
----------------------------------------------
"Spyro!!!" Flame called when Spyro landed on the ground. "Flame! Your okay! How is Ember?" Spyro asked. "She's okay.... We spotted where the weather came from. It came from a beam of light. The Nanny flew over to check. She said there was a castle and a colorful orange and pink dragon." Flame replied. "And?" Spyro asked. "Ember followed some enemies to the castle to make sure it wasn't an illusion." Flame smiled sideways. "But he stole the eggs! He spread the eggs across the lands like that Bianca girl you told me about!" "Uh-oh...." Spyro left the scene in of the flavorful Artisans and flew into Town Square. "I'LL GET THEM BACK!!!"
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#2 Posted: 02:05:55 14/02/2014
What?
---
A story.
#3 Posted: 02:40:38 14/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: uttster13
What?

Dude this is CLASSIC Spyro... From the first five games!
This one:smilie
Denragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2763
#4 Posted: 14:55:44 14/02/2014
I wonder the size of the ice cream and the pie.
Hehe~
---
"Everyday we make our own story to tell later for the next generation of us." -Denragon
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#5 Posted: 21:04:47 14/02/2014
this is good, even if with a bit of a sudden beginning, did you get the idea of this from the one topic in the general section, the topic about our own game ideas. yeah this is still good. (tasty ,yum)
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#6 Posted: 23:31:26 14/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: theuone
this is good, even if with a bit of a sudden beginning, did you get the idea of this from the one topic in the general section, the topic about our own game ideas. yeah this is still good. (tasty ,yum)

Yep! I first made up the game and then this would be the story/script! (YES YUMMY smilie)
LocoGuy107 Ripto Gems: 390
#7 Posted: 01:01:01 06/05/2014
HEY, GUYS!!!!!!! YOU GOTTA READ THIS!!!!!! IT'S SO FUNNY, THAT I THINK I JUST BLEW AN EYE OUT!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me