Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Request list of those who made the Skylanders characters.
Page 1 of 1
Request list of those who made the Skylanders characters. [CLOSED]
JCat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1540
#1 Posted: 00:51:25 06/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Hey, I wasn't sure where to put this request. It's not a fan art thing or whatever. But it is for an idea of mine for a story.

Anyways, I'm requesting a list of the people who made the Skylanders Characters. Honestly I'm not sure if it's people from Activision or Toys for Bob.

Either way the names are in the credits I'm sure.... but with no way to 'pause' it I can't really look it up myself. I've tried google but my googling skills aren't the greatest and I never seem to fine what I was looking for.

So If it's possible to give me a list of those people who worked on creating the Skylander Characters (this means like Stealth Elf, Zap, Voodood, ect) please post here, PM me or VM me.

Preferably from the 1st game but all three games would be nice. Though more imporantly I'd like to know about who came up with the character Stealth Elf. and stuff.

Thank you for any info you can give me.
---
Main Team: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
~N~
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#2 Posted: 03:25:46 06/02/2014
The SkylandersCharacters website was created by a fan.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
JCat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1540
#3 Posted: 10:04:08 06/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Aura24
The SkylandersCharacters website was created by a fan.

*sigh* that's not what I'm asking for. Plus I didn't know there was a Skylanders Characters Website.

I'm asking. a list of people from activision/Toys for bob. Who actually worked on creating the Skylanders. As in. Who came up with the idea for Stealth Elf (biggest one I wanna know actually but if that specific information isn't know *or public knowlege* then just a list of all of them would work for my idea) Or like who created Tree Rex, Stump Smash, ect.

So when I said Skylanders Characters... I ment the Characters that are skylanders. As in the concept of the character.

Like the character Spyro was created by another company (don't remember the name) then the rights to that character was sold to Activision.

So I wanna know a list of the people who came up with the characters in Skylanders. Like Who came up with Stealth Elf.... and Who came up with Trigger Happy, ect. (though as I said, Stealth Elf is the main one I would like to know. Though the others I'd like to know too.) or if not the spefic indivdual who came up with or brought up the idea of say Stealth Elf... but like just the name of the ones who worked on it.

However, if this information is not allowed to be public knowledge/I have no right to know (though I didn't think that'd be the case since technically their listed in the credits. Though as I said, no pause button and hard to view/get to) please let me know that too. Thank you for any information you can give me.

PS: this information is for an idea for a Story.

EDIT: Ok finally found the information. Apprently all the Skylanders were actually created by one guy. I-Wei Huang. Though sad I couldn't find out more about him but eh it's a fanfic thing so doesn't matter to much. Thanks for any help though. *couldn't even find out his age.*
---
Main Team: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
~N~
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:59:14 06/02/2014 by JCat
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#4 Posted: 11:18:14 06/02/2014
He does have an art blog if that helps, though I don't think it's updated that often. http://crabfuartworks.blogspot.com.au/
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me