Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > If you could pick any character to have their own game...
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
If you could pick any character to have their own game... [CLOSED]
Darchangel Blue Sparx Gems: 627
#1 Posted: 15:44:56 05/02/2014 | Topic Creator
If you could pick any character from the Spyro series to have their own game (besides Spyro obviously) who would you pick?

I'm honestly not sure, I'd like a game about Krome Cynder, or Ignitus.
They could take place before ANB.

At the same time I'd like a game about Flame & Ember, Hunter, Sheila, or Elora.

Not sure which I'd pick.
---
>N< "Everyone knows I'm in over my head."
I'll Start Trying In September
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#2 Posted: 16:15:09 05/02/2014
To be honest, I'd like an Ignitus game. But that's just because I like Ignitus more than anything. smilie
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#3 Posted: 16:35:20 05/02/2014
I realy thing Iginitus, Volteer, Terrador and Cyrill should have thier own game....
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#4 Posted: 16:51:14 05/02/2014
what about Cynder, she needs some more time in the spot light. maybe the game could be about Spyro going missing, and she and Sparx would have to put aside their differences to find him.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10038
#5 Posted: 17:00:42 05/02/2014
Cynder doesn't need a game unless the devs for it are the best of the best in the industry.No one needs the second coming of Shadow the Hedgehog.

Ignitus has a lot of things that could be worked with in a game,though,and the guardians' interactions could make for a nice 4-player co-op game.
Hunter could also make for a game much like the usual Spyro ones but more focused on vertical plataforming and ranged combat.Considering AHT tried that but couldn't make his stages less fit for Spyro,it'd do him justice.

Personally,I'd want to have a Skylanders spinoff based on their backstories,but much like Cynder,many could just be a dumb attempt to pander to the fanbase(Stealth Elf already has the amnesia to start a StH plot,Hex has too much potential to be edgy,etc etc).Doubt it'd happen with characters like Pop Fizz,who just don't mix with darker writing,though.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Dynomy84 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1022
#6 Posted: 19:21:40 05/02/2014
A game based off Ignitus, Volteer, Terrador, and Cyrill taking place around the time of the wars before the Legend series would be a pretty interesting choice.

Most Skylanders have potential for story too. Stealth Elf has amnesia, so that could lead to a good game. Zap is from a line of Royal Water Dragons, so a game revolving around him trying to find his kind would be really cool.
---
Zap
------
Ride the lightning!
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#7 Posted: 21:01:13 05/02/2014
Hmmm....Maybe the characters like Eloa,Hunter and the Prof before Spyro and Sparx went to Avalar.
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#8 Posted: 21:33:03 05/02/2014
Cali from skylanders .
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
#9 Posted: 15:28:17 06/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bifrost
Cynder doesn't need a game unless the devs for it are the best of the best in the industry.No one needs the second coming of Shadow the Hedgehog.

Ignitus has a lot of things that could be worked with in a game,though,and the guardians' interactions could make for a nice 4-player co-op game.
Hunter could also make for a game much like the usual Spyro ones but more focused on vertical plataforming and ranged combat.Considering AHT tried that but couldn't make his stages less fit for Spyro,it'd do him justice.

Personally,I'd want to have a Skylanders spinoff based on their backstories,but much like Cynder,many could just be a dumb attempt to pander to the fanbase(Stealth Elf already has the amnesia to start a StH plot,Hex has too much potential to be edgy,etc etc).Doubt it'd happen with characters like Pop Fizz,who just don't mix with darker writing,though.

I liked Shadow the Hedgehog.
As a matter of fact, it's not what I'd prefer but I'd like a game similar to Shadow the Hedgehog about Cynder.

And with all due respect, I personally wouldn't care much for a game based on anyone playable in Skylanders because, well there already playable. It's your choice, basically if the games are about them.

I do agree with you on the Guardians 4-player co-op thing though, as long as it's nothing like DotD, as that would be a complete mess.
---
#10 Posted: 17:40:03 06/02/2014
Quote: Darchangel

As a matter of fact, it's not what I'd prefer but I'd like a game similar to Shadow the Hedgehog about Cynder.

And with all due respect, I personally wouldn't care much for a game based on anyone playable in Skylanders because, well there already playable. It's your choice, basically if the games are about them.

I do agree with you on the Guardians 4-player co-op thing though, as long as it's nothing like DotD, as that would be a complete mess.

It's not much about the gameplay,Shadow the Hedgehog had one mess of a story that wasn't ever needed. Sure,make the darker Sonic spinoff about a popular character,but don't overdo that to the point the story stops making sense(It'd explain it,but it's better to watch some reviews than having me talking about the OOC moments and needless drama). And knowing how Spyro isn't given enough attention by his current companies,it's not too hard to imagine that they'd give a Cynder game project to a dev team that has no idea of how to do that properly,and bam we'll have another wave of brooding dark edgy oh my god so sad and tragic hero story that we heard a thousand times.
If Cynder really could have a nice game,I'd love to see if she actually decided she didn't need Spyro's help to defeat bad guys and went on an adventure on her own,meeting some new friends and whatnot.It just has to have minimal focus on her backstory,if at all.

The 4-player co-op Guardians game could always be a party game based on the series as a whole.The dev team has enough content(jokes,lore,character interaction and nods to all games) to use without the need of a big great adventure,as long as it's not out of nowhere for the sake of having a party game(who knows,maybe Ignitus summons the other guardians to teach them the story of previous wars in the Dragon World which is represented as a board game).
---
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7752
#11 Posted: 17:58:36 06/02/2014
Ripto and the Sorceress
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8495
#12 Posted: 01:03:44 07/02/2014
Hunter could have a cool IOS game like Deer Hunter.
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3263
#13 Posted: 11:22:00 07/02/2014
I'll probably go for Hunter, playing as him in AHT was just so dang fun! ^u^
---
"I have my own system, don't get involved"
Shrazer320 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3564
#14 Posted: 11:32:54 07/02/2014
If I could have any Spyro character have their own game, it'd be Spyro himself. Seriously. Where the crap has he been after that last disastrous mess of DotD and Skylanders debuting? Actual Spyro game plox

Also, say what you want, I liked Shadow The Hedgehog. It was hilariously unsure of what it was doing with itself, but I've always enjoyed it.
Blackhawk Blue Sparx Gems: 650
#15 Posted: 14:58:56 07/02/2014
I'd choose Cynder. That would be interesting... especially learning about her past and fighting everyone.
---
I love Star Wars! Especially RC-1207 "Sev" <3
"I have become a shadow of my former self. I am a monster. I am a ghost. I'm a warrior from Hell..." - Me
#16 Posted: 15:37:11 07/02/2014 | Topic Creator

It's not much about the gameplay,Shadow the Hedgehog had one mess of a story that wasn't ever needed. Sure,make the darker Sonic spinoff about a popular character,but don't overdo that to the point the story stops making sense(It'd explain it,but it's better to watch some reviews than having me talking about the OOC moments and needless drama). And knowing how Spyro isn't given enough attention by his current companies,it's not too hard to imagine that they'd give a Cynder game project to a dev team that has no idea of how to do that properly,and bam we'll have another wave of brooding dark edgy oh my god so sad and tragic hero story that we heard a thousand times.
If Cynder really could have a nice game,I'd love to see if she actually decided she didn't need Spyro's help to defeat bad guys and went on an adventure on her own,meeting some new friends and whatnot.It just has to have minimal focus on her backstory,if at all.

The 4-player co-op Guardians game could always be a party game based on the series as a whole.The dev team has enough content(jokes,lore,character interaction and nods to all games) to use without the need of a big great adventure,as long as it's not out of nowhere for the sake of having a party game(who knows,maybe Ignitus summons the other guardians to teach them the story of previous wars in the Dragon World which is represented as a board game).

I'll say it again, I liked Shadow the Hedgehog, and that includes the story.
I understand the stories completely and it mostly all makes sense, no review will convince me otherwise.

Quote: Shrazer320
If I could have any Spyro character have their own game, it'd be Spyro himself. Seriously. Where the crap has he been after that last disastrous mess of DotD and Skylanders debuting? Actual Spyro game plox

Also, say what you want, I liked Shadow The Hedgehog. It was hilariously unsure of what it was doing with itself, but I've always enjoyed it.

I said besides Spyro, but I see your point.
And thank you for standing up for Shadow.
---
#17 Posted: 17:38:39 07/02/2014

I'll say it again, I liked Shadow the Hedgehog, and that includes the story.
I understand the stories completely and it mostly all makes sense, no review will convince me otherwise.

It's okay,it's your opinion,but mine is that there's a reason it started the dark age of Sonic. No reason to act like I'm threatening your view.

But really,what there is still around to learn about Cynder? She got kidnapped by some ape weirdo,posioned by Malefor's dark magic until she was forced to grow to adult form before she was even a teenager(and visibly losing her free will),and ruled part of Gaul's armies before she got defeated,nothing else. The rest all happened in the game,and reenacting the flashbacks seem like something really silly. Again,a present time Cynder adventure(and if Skylanders is thrown into the mix,we get the added 2spooky theme because of her powers and her link with the Underworld) is way less likely to be troublesome to write.
---
#18 Posted: 03:29:10 08/02/2014
Quote: Blackhawk
I'd choose Cynder. That would be interesting... especially learning about her past and fighting everyone.

While it could be interesting for Cynder to have a game, we already learned about her past.

I mention Spyro despite that because it's been six years since a game in the main franchise was made. Skylanders is a game franchise that merely happens to have Spyro in it, thus it is not part of the Spyro series, the LoS AU or original.

At this point, what is being done with Spyro regarding himself and his very universe and lore is unclear. The lore and universe of the original trilogy was sound, mostly, but not a focus whatsoever, and before the LoS reboot, things were confusing and sketchy or had nothing to do with the main series (lookin' at you, GBA games).

It's okay,it's your opinion,but mine is that there's a reason it started the dark age of Sonic. No reason to act like I'm threatening your view.

I'm gonna lean out here and say that's a bad reason that doesn't make too much sense. 'Dark age of Sonic'? What does that mean and how does it explain your opinion? Because there were plenty of Sonic games that were 'dark' before and after it. I mean... Sonic Adventure 2, hello. SA2 was about a sentient experiment manipulating others into causing something that would have destroyed a planet. And his game was the start of this 'dark age'?

Sonic The Hedgehog, released roughly a year after Shadow's game, was, if you bothered to pay attention, exceptionally dark in its story. However, Unleashed, released after Sonic 2006/Sonic Next Gen in 2008, was very dark as well, as Eggman caused two beings to be released, both of whom only appear when one attempts to end the world. That's pretty dark, no?

Even Colors and Generations was dark. Colors consisted of Eggman capturing an alien race for the purpose of sucking the energy out of them to fuel his creations, and Generations was about time being broken apart.

Going backwards now, how about Heroes, the game before Shadow's game? Let's see, Eggman creates a robot that resembles Sonic and everything, and that robot has the ability to shapeshift and steal other beings' powers, and then it turns on its master and tries to kill everything and take over the world.

Now, I scrolled up a bit, and your reasoning for Cynder not needing her own game was because of what happened with Shadow's, as Shadow's was, in your words, due to the fact that "it started the dark age of Sonic," which I've explained is rather... well, utter nonsense. But, here's the problem with using that as a reason for Cynder not getting a game: the reboot of Spyro, the Legend of Spyro series, is very dark.

A New Beginning is an origin story that lays down the lore and setting for the plot and explains the plot a bit, which involves the Dark Master, an extremely powerful and evil being who turns out to be a purple dragon. Malefor explains at one point exists for the purpose of destroying the world whether the dragon likes it or not (and that does indeed happen), and that is after he has been freed and wreaked immense havoc on the world. That is also after Spyro, after going through the horrific events of The Eternal Night, was in a strange stasis with Cynder and Sparx that lasted for three years, meaning that Spyro was absent in the time that Malefor was free. And after coming out of stasis, Spyro goes through the Dawn of the Dragon events, which mainly consists of defending himself and others against Malefor's immense might, and also some amount of offense against Malefor, such as the attempt to prevent the Destroyer from completing its goal. And, well... the Destroyer is perhaps even more dangerous than Malefor, as once it completes its goal, the world is ended.

And... you think Cynder having a game for her story would be 'too dark'? Okay then.
#19 Posted: 13:38:46 08/02/2014
Well,that really shows how some people really will be willing to take terms literally. Every review I saw uses 'dark age of Sonic' not as a time of dark games,but much like the party of bad ideas that was the Middle Ages,it was the time the worst games in all of Sonic came out and the franchise could get killed at any moment.
Shadow the Hedgehog was a bad game.The controls were so slippery,the missions were so jarring,the story was so narmtastic. After it,there were more and more bad games.That was the dark age of Sonic,and it started on StH. I'm not that well versed on Sonic but even non-fans regonize the time it was all a cycle of hype,expectation,then frustration.

Cynder just has too much in common with Shadow.She's the edgy misunderstood guy with dark powers and a tragic past.What are the chances that,on the hands of a bad writer(or,Eon forbid that,a fanboy),she'll get a edgy game for the sake of an edgy game just like the majority of LOS fanfics,just to remind how misunderstood and powerful she is? Quite high,and for nothing - because she already has a story done. Gaul steals her egg. He dark magic'd her until she grew to adult size and lost control over her actions over the will of the Dark Master. She used part of Gaul's armies to try to revive him but got defeated by Spyro. She became a damsel in distress in TEN. She became an edgy rebel girl in DOTD and in the end the shallow love interest.DONE.
Who cares if the series is dark? There are plenty of games that could get away with an intense and somber plot and were AWESOME. But Cynder is the popular dark themed character of the LOS,much like Shadow used to be in the Sonic fandom. That's my point.Not some weird thing about having a dark game.
---
RK Yellow Sparx Gems: 1847
#20 Posted: 13:39:50 08/02/2014
Quote: Shrazer320
Quote: Blackhawk

While it could be interesting for Cynder to have a game, we already learned about her past.

I mention Spyro despite that because it's been six years since a game in the main franchise was made. Skylanders is a game franchise that merely happens to have Spyro in it, thus it is not part of the Spyro series, the LoS AU or original.

At this point, what is being done with Spyro regarding himself and his very universe and lore is unclear. The lore and universe of the original trilogy was sound, mostly, but not a focus whatsoever, and before the LoS reboot, things were confusing and sketchy or had nothing to do with the main series (lookin' at you, GBA games).

I'm gonna lean out here and say that's a bad reason that doesn't make too much sense. 'Dark age of Sonic'? What does that mean and how does it explain your opinion? Because there were plenty of Sonic games that were 'dark' before and after it. I mean... Sonic Adventure 2, hello. SA2 was about a sentient experiment manipulating others into causing something that would have destroyed a planet. And his game was the start of this 'dark age'?

Sonic The Hedgehog, released roughly a year after Shadow's game, was, if you bothered to pay attention, exceptionally dark in its story. However, Unleashed, released after Sonic 2006/Sonic Next Gen in 2008, was very dark as well, as Eggman caused two beings to be released, both of whom only appear when one attempts to end the world. That's pretty dark, no?

Even Colors and Generations was dark. Colors consisted of Eggman capturing an alien race for the purpose of sucking the energy out of them to fuel his creations, and Generations was about time being broken apart.

Going backwards now, how about Heroes, the game before Shadow's game? Let's see, Eggman creates a robot that resembles Sonic and everything, and that robot has the ability to shapeshift and steal other beings' powers, and then it turns on its master and tries to kill everything and take over the world.

Now, I scrolled up a bit, and your reasoning for Cynder not needing her own game was because of what happened with Shadow's, as Shadow's was, in your words, due to the fact that "it started the dark age of Sonic," which I've explained is rather... well, utter nonsense. But, here's the problem with using that as a reason for Cynder not getting a game: the reboot of Spyro, the Legend of Spyro series, is very dark.

A New Beginning is an origin story that lays down the lore and setting for the plot and explains the plot a bit, which involves the Dark Master, an extremely powerful and evil being who turns out to be a purple dragon. Malefor explains at one point exists for the purpose of destroying the world whether the dragon likes it or not (and that does indeed happen), and that is after he has been freed and wreaked immense havoc on the world. That is also after Spyro, after going through the horrific events of The Eternal Night, was in a strange stasis with Cynder and Sparx that lasted for three years, meaning that Spyro was absent in the time that Malefor was free. And after coming out of stasis, Spyro goes through the Dawn of the Dragon events, which mainly consists of defending himself and others against Malefor's immense might, and also some amount of offense against Malefor, such as the attempt to prevent the Destroyer from completing its goal. And, well... the Destroyer is perhaps even more dangerous than Malefor, as once it completes its goal, the world is ended.

And... you think Cynder having a game for her story would be 'too dark'? Okay then.

I... Don't think you understand, she clearly meant the ''Dark Age of Sonic'' as in ''The age where every single game was far from being good'', Heroes almost started it, but Shadow the Hedgehog pretty much started something that took until Colors to fix, an age where every Sonic game bordered between average and ''Oh god what a mess of a game'', something that only Colors managed to fix, with Unleashed being able to make some damage control thanks to the day Stages.
So yeah, you got her point completely wrong, she meant the spin-off game was enough to throw the series on a age of bad games that almost killed it for good, and made one of it's creators, Yuji Naka, leave the franchise and SEGA itself for good. Her point is that a spin-off like that can have the same effect on any other franchise, including Spyro.
#21 Posted: 13:47:27 08/02/2014

Wh.

[User Posted Image]
SamXala Gold Sparx Gems: 2398
#22 Posted: 16:34:15 08/02/2014
Mmm... I'd like a Hunter's game (from TLoS series)
---
O_0 Holy Cow!! I'm a Gold Sparx!
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7752
#23 Posted: 16:46:00 08/02/2014
....Classic Spyro *spyro'd*
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
robbiepayne97 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1891
#24 Posted: 05:24:47 10/02/2014
Definitely Cynder should have her own game. Maybe Sparx too.
---
furry for 13 years and counting! <3
SigmundSeal Green Sparx Gems: 461
#25 Posted: 18:41:28 21/02/2014
Sebastian The Seal from Spyro: Year Of The Dragon. I always wanted to see how they got the submarine & how they ended up after the events.
---
Don't be afraid.
Evilness Green Sparx Gems: 312
#26 Posted: 19:18:20 21/02/2014
Guys i'm actually making a game based on Cynder's story before and during the ANB chapter! Just watch my topic on the General section in the forum!!
---
Andrea Signorelli, founder of the Cynder's Project developing team! http://cynderproject.webs.com/
LocoGuy107 Ripto Gems: 390
#27 Posted: 01:34:09 19/03/2014
To be honest, this idea would only be good for DLC in a new Spyro game. Heck, there can still be a game which has every character mentioned in this forum, but for a character's independent story...yeah, the only one capable would be Cynder, but she'd need a partner of some sort.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:36:24 19/03/2014 by LocoGuy107
RadSpyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2007
#28 Posted: 18:58:41 20/03/2014
Hunter and/or Elora.

Or Agent 9.

---
TUMBLR
DEVIANTART
Visit me and stuff.
#29 Posted: 21:26:54 21/03/2014
Actually, you know what? EVERY widely known character other than Spyro can get their spotlight. All they need is to be in DLC packs that are within a new, EPIC Spyro game (or series).

The characters would be grouped like this and would take roles at these times:

Elora and Hunter, before they met Spyro. It's also during the time the Professor is trying to establish a link to the Dragon Realms after he unwittingly let Ripto take over Avalar.

Agent 9, after the events of Spyro 3, in which he does a special mission that involves other monkey agents.

Bianca, before she met Spyro or had to deal with the dragon eggs.

Ember and Flame, before Spyro came to their village for the first time (they get different abilities; while Flame is able to fly, he can't fight as well as Ember can).

Cynder, while she was growing up with the apes and before she was turned into a huge evil dragon.

There's other ideas I have, but I'd really need to explain them if I were to even suggest who my ideas involve.
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#30 Posted: 21:53:47 21/03/2014
The only other character who I'd like to see get their own game is Malefor.
Now that would be awesome. (Especially if it was even darker then the TLOS games. ^.^)
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
#31 Posted: 22:15:38 21/03/2014
Quote: cowpowa23
The only other character who I'd like to see get their own game is Malefor.
Now that would be awesome. (Especially if it was even darker then the TLOS games. ^.^)

You kinda had to be more specific, but I can see where you're going with this. You're talking about the time when he was still learning his abilities, in which it was also the time that the area around the dragon kingdom was threatened by a minor evil ape force, right? You know, before he finally decided to go on the path for power and evil?
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#32 Posted: 06:37:46 25/03/2014
Cynder's back story before ANB is an obvious one, since it would be wicked playing as the only Cynder that's actually a really good character (dark cynder in ANB).

Agent 9 would also be interesting considering his back story is about him being trained by Professor or something, and his controls/combat style can work really well. The story can obviously go right until he is captured in YOTD and released by Spyro in Midnight Mountain.
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
#33 Posted: 15:38:56 25/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Yeah, I'm not sure why I didn't say Malefor before...
Like, when he was good, and the game could be about him learning to use his powers and becoming corrupted by them.
---
#34 Posted: 23:10:16 26/03/2014
Quote: SPARXisAWESOME
Hunter, Elora, Sheila, Sgt Byrd.. Or Flynn from Skylanders.. ;P

Okay, not that I'm against that, but WHY?
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#35 Posted: 23:25:02 27/03/2014
malefor is also another good choice
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
InsomDog Platinum Sparx Gems: 6823
#36 Posted: 11:44:43 28/03/2014
Moneybags.

You will play as this greedy bear and try to scam as many inhabitants of Avalar as you can. You create problems (i.e close bridges, lock doors) and have to convince the inhabitants to pay you a handsome fee to fix the problems.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#37 Posted: 14:46:47 28/03/2014
Quote: InsomDog
Moneybags.

You will play as this greedy bear and try to scam as many inhabitants of Avalar as you can. You create problems (i.e close bridges, lock doors) and have to convince the inhabitants to pay you a handsome fee to fix the problems.

I could see a Moneybags game playing out like some sort of Simcity: Spyro Edition ordeal. XP
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#38 Posted: 02:45:10 29/03/2014
Hunter, AKA ME

I jest

Moneybags/Elora
#39 Posted: 02:59:23 29/03/2014
Quote: Wild
Hunter, AKA ME

I jest

Moneybags/Elora

Dude, I came up with a very basic idea for Hunter already.
ThunderBolt3811 Green Sparx Gems: 126
#40 Posted: 04:24:28 13/04/2014
Wouldn't mind seeing Ember or Flame having their own game. I wish those two had more time in AHT. ;-;

And I'm gonna say it, Volteer having his own game would be awesome too smilie
---
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:26:48 13/04/2014 by ThunderBolt3811
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#41 Posted: 07:16:48 13/04/2014
Having Ember or Flame, or any other dragon from the Spyro games, have their own game, would just be like a Spyro game anyway, just with a different skin.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
Hawaii Five o Blue Sparx Gems: 734
#42 Posted: 19:07:16 11/05/2014
The guardians or Cynder, which there's actually a Cynder game in the process.
---
~A true artist can never create his or her GOOD creations twice, but they may create their bad ones more~
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#43 Posted: 21:48:51 11/05/2014
Guardians, Cynder, Or from what I looked at RadSpyro's post. Agent 9, that trailer looks cool, why cancel it?
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#44 Posted: 18:49:14 20/07/2014
I'd like to see an origin story game for Cynder. It would make an interesting premise.
---
Cool cool.
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10216
#45 Posted: 19:05:04 20/07/2014
Moneybags has a shady potential as his own gaming franchise. And here is my reasoning why.

Moneybags would make great educational starter game for future outlaw economists and all-around financial/business personnel. It would be game about creative accounting, tax avoidance, money laundering, unreported employment and possess multi-marketing/pyramid scheme 101. Of course practicing these theoretical things the game teaches to you can lead up to several lifetimes in prison but what the heck. You only live once and this is great way to increase your annual income. Most importantly to get this game you only have to pay errr… a small fee.
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
#46 Posted: 20:20:13 30/07/2014
I don't know why I'm thinking about Stanley from Spyro 3.
DragonDog Ripto Gems: 1798
#47 Posted: 16:25:09 25/10/2014
Hmm... Sgt. Byrd, Hunter, Bently, Blink, Agent 9, or Shiela. But Hunter Blink and Sgt. Byrd being in tha top. Even though Blink's levels where hard he had a good design and attack basis. Hunter was really fun in a Hero's Tail and a few of his Space Sheep levels in Year of the Dragon, Sgt. Byrd I could see some awesome free flying game like Dawn of the Dragon but way better 'cause it has a but kicking penguin. Flame would be pretty cool too.
Gorirazu-Ramen Blue Sparx Gems: 841
#48 Posted: 20:31:35 25/10/2014
elora, just because i thought it sounded interesting.
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me