Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Wait! Another fanfic? Small spoilers from DOTD!
Page 1 of 1
Wait! Another fanfic? Small spoilers from DOTD! [CLOSED]
randomwarrior Yellow Sparx Gems: 1067
#1 Posted: 07:03:02 11/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Yes you heard me right I'm doing another fanfic thing, hopefully it will be more successful than the other ones I tried (failure). So I'll be doing a fanfic about the Cheetah village in DOTD. It does include Hunter, Spyro and Cynder at some point so...let the writing being! The grammar probably could be better but anyway but here. (Laurana is Hunter's fanfic sister)

*Chapter One*
A day in the Village
Laurana (pronounced Law-an-a) picked up a sweeping broom and hit the roof of the small house she lived in, "Hunter! Hunter! Wake up! Come on! Getout of bed!"
Hunter yawned, stretched his arms as he got out of bed to put his cloak on. He quickly raced downstairs and took a piece of toast from the kitchen table while grabbing a bow and some arrows "Got to go Laurana! I'm going fishing down the stream". "Be back as soon as you can" Laurana called back.
Hunter raced through the small village consisting of 9 houses and a hut at the back where a middle aged cheetah had set up shop to sell food and goods.
Hunter quickly sped through the plains of Avalar down to a quiet stream where small silver fish would swim.
Hunter picked up a spear he had been sharpening the previous day which he had left at the stream. He aimed his spear carefully just about to stab at a slow large fish when an explosion erupted in the distance, scaring all the fish away, Hunter stared at the catatombs in the distance, they had been keeping dormant recently until smoke and lava had started to rise from the earth near them,all the life had died, only harden black lava and cracks brimming with magma surrounded the catatombs while the entrance to them lay secret, behind a puzzle,behind a waterfall.
No cheetah from the village would try and explore there except Hunter because every midnight a deafening roar could be heard from the catatombs and most villagers were afraid of the golem which lay inside, being tortured by Malefor to destroy the two dragons which hadn't fled to the dragon city, the two dragons which had stopped him being reserected years ago.
Hunter was curious because he was the only cheetah to know the way into the catatombs because before the catatombs and Avalar had been corupted he had discovered the entrance.

Hunter whistled and called his falcon Buzzen to acompanyhim through the catatombs because he knew something had happened there, something unatural.

Hunter leapt through the forest with Buzzen swooping and gliding beside him, falcons were used as messangers for the cheetahs in the vilage to communicate with each other from long distances and for friends, falcons were like dragonflies and dragons to the cheetahs.
Hunter continued one through the forest passing a clearing and leaping over streams until he had reached the flowing waterfall.
Hunter walked over a rocky ledge near the waterfall and started to climb, he climbed until he had reached the ledge near where the waterfall flowed down. Hunter jumped from the ledge into a tunnel flowing with water, he started to walk through the waterfall till he jumped from the tunnel onto ground, inside the catatombs.
---
"You have too many roads, demolish them and replace them with streets to save on maintenance.
YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUNDING, YOU WILL REGRET THIS"
DARK CINDER Ripto Gems: 1062
#2 Posted: 09:24:30 11/10/2008
mint i like it
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me