Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Adventures of a Seventh Kind (Open)
Page 1 of 15 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15
Adventures of a Seventh Kind (Open) [CLOSED]
Orion Green Sparx Gems: 464
#1 Posted: 06:01:41 02/02/2014 | Topic Creator
I guess really, there are six different kinds of stories. Drama, Romance, Scary, Adventure, Action, and Comedy. They all have there own flavors and quirks. They all have a different feeling. Some stories can have influence of two or maybe even three. There is also secondary genres that influence a story such as Sci-Fi or Fantasy. This story though, is something different. A more upbeat style, influenced by some good old fashioned mythology, campfire story telling, and Anime. It's a story that brings in all of these elements couldn't be too bad, no?

In another time, Another world.

In a medieval fantasy world named Accia, there is a lot to be happy about. The land is very tropical, covered in volcanoes, and has long rainy seasons. It's a magical land, full of magical creatures and creatures that are familiar to us as well. Dinosaurs and elk live just as Dragons and Verin. The world is inhabited by four races of great intelligence; Yu'arian, Goza, Human, and Zani. With many towns and villages scattered across the land, it isn't surprising to find all of these races at once in a village all living together. Life has been good in the time period 2015 A.L. but There has been whispering amongst people... Words carried across the wind. "He's coming back." an old wise Goza whispers to his children. "Be perpared! The day of reckoning is upon us!" the Human homeless man. "Andalo has been resurrected..." Says the Zani messenger. You are hired by the Hurino family, a Zani noble clan, to investigate. You are to meet them at there grounds in the beach side village Onesca.

Races:
Yu’arian- Cat people. Human sized. They live for about 150 years.
Goza- Large 8 ft. tall, usually buff dark colored people. They live to be usually 100.
Human- obvious. Live to be around 90 years.
Zani- Magically inclined, 5’5 ft. tall colorful people, capable of limited flight. They live around 300 years.

Character sheet
Name:
Height:
Weight:
Appearance:
Powers:
Personality:
History:
Weapons:
Other:

Rules:
1. No mary sueing (obviously)
2. romance allowed.
3. I and HerrMythology are Role Play Masters.
4. Do not disrespect other role-players.
5. Put "Story" on your Character sheet to confirm that you have read all the above information.
---
"Ideals without strength are nothing."
-Pain
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:03:05 02/02/2014 by Orion
#2 Posted: 06:05:15 02/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Character sheet:
Name: Hiroto-Rai
Race: Human
Height: 5’10
Weight: 175 Ib.
Appearance: Long black spiky hair, yellow eyes, Light blue samurai chestpiece and light blue sode, two golden sashes in “x” formation across chest armor, gold Anitrite arm wrappings covering the arm and hands, Light blue leopard skin faulds, loose fitting black pants, and straw sandals.
Powers: Purple Lightning, Lightning aura shaped like Raijin (Raiden) with drum ring surrounding body. Lightning speed. Flight using lighting aura. Drums can produce lighting blasts.
Personality: Laid-back and comedic. Goes berserk when angry.
History: Since birth Hiroto Lived with his older brother Ki and his family in a nomadic tribe. Once while traveling through the jungle their tribe was attacked by dinosaurs and was nearly wiped out. He and his brother picked up the weapons of the fallen warriors and fought off the large carnivorous beasts. It was then that he received the Title “Rai” from his clan after his display of lighting magic. Then he left his clan with his brother and traveled the land working as body guards, mercenaries, assassins, and odd jobs.
Weapons: Two flexible black Anitrite whips hidden in the golden sashes across his chest. They can conduct electricity.
Other: Makes random child stomach eating comments (referencing the folk-legends of Raijin eating little boy stomachs.) Anitrite is a metal that is flexible like rubber but is durable like titanium (from this world.)
Story
---
-Pain
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 08:39:54 02/02/2014 by Orion
HerrMythology Blue Sparx Gems: 831
#3 Posted: 06:10:39 02/02/2014
Character sheet
Name: Ki-Fu
Race: Human
Height: 6’3
Weight: 170 Ib.
Appearance: Long red spiky hair, yellow eyes, dark green samurai chestpiece and dark green sode, silver Anitrite arm wrappings covering the arm and hands, dark green leopard skin faulds, loose fitting white pants, and geta. He has a silver sash around his waist.
Powers: yellow glowing wind. Wind aura in the shape of Fujin with a long bag of winds over his shoulder. Can become intangible and invisible. Can fly.
Personality: Cynical, smart, aloof, cheeky, and brazen.
History: Since birth Ki Lived with his family in a nomadic tribe. Once while traveling through the jungle their tribe was attacked by dinosaurs and was nearly wiped out. He and his brother picked up the weapons of the fallen warriors and fought off the large carnivorous beasts. It was then that he received the Title “Fu” from his clan after his display of wind magic. Then he left his clan with his brother and traveled the land working as body guards, mercenaries, assassins, and odd jobs.
Weapons: A large 4 ft. long metal folding fan. Held diagonally behind him by the sash on his waist. http://fevereon.deviantart.com...aruto-156740733
Other: Anitrite is a metal that is flexible like rubber but is durable like titanium (From this world.) Makes comments about being a wizard (Referencing the belief in japan that Fujin was a wizard-like demon god.)
Story
---
Turtle Power.
Edited 6 times - Last edited at 00:46:49 23/02/2014 by HerrMythology
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#4 Posted: 16:34:11 02/02/2014
Ooc: Herr is back! I read your role plays back when I was a lurked. Well, I read all role-plays, but I liked yours.

Name: Syl-den
Race: Zani
Height: 5'5
Weight: 55 lbs.
Appearance: a Zani with light pink tattoos on his shoulders, he is very slim. He has short, messy hair, that he often cuts off entirely, but it grows back quickly. He has dark blue eyes, to where just people think he has extra large pupils.
Powers; can fly for short periods of time, and can summon 2 spirit hounds, which jump out of his tattoos.
Personality: A very curious Zani, often attempts to make new summoners tattoos, but fails. Is very smart, and has a dislike for Goza.
History: Syl-den was born too small for his parents to accept, for they thought he would never excel at anything because of his size. He, however, often found himself in the center of brawls, and used his small size to his advantage. His size, however, allowed for him to be hard to notice, if he was taken. A How kidnapped hum in the night, and experimented on him fir a long time. He finally managed to make the tattoos, but expecting Syl-den to bow down too him, was slaughtered.
Weapons: a dart gun, a small knife, his hounds.
Other: n/a
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
#5 Posted: 18:30:04 02/02/2014 | Topic Creator
OCC: I accept. Me and HerrMythology are brothers in real life. What is lurked?
---
-Pain
#6 Posted: 18:35:57 02/02/2014
OCC: I accept as well. Thank you, that's really flattering considering most people blow my role-plays off. It was me and my brother who made it together. Where only going to accept one more member then we are going.
---
Turtle Power.
#7 Posted: 21:06:53 02/02/2014
Ooc: lurking is just reading what people are putting, never actually doing anything. Cool, so may I get a hint as to whom andalos is? I was hired to right him...
---
#8 Posted: 23:37:48 02/02/2014
OCC: I have no Idea who Andalos is.
---
Turtle Power.
#9 Posted: 23:46:02 02/02/2014 | Topic Creator
OCC: assassinelf are you ready to start the role-play?
---
-Pain
#10 Posted: 00:58:23 03/02/2014 | Topic Creator
OCC: I guess we are not starting the role-play today.
---
-Pain
#11 Posted: 00:19:28 04/02/2014
OCC: We are starting.

Ki-Fu checks his money pouch and looks over at Hiroto-Rai.
"We're gonna need to get this job done, can't pay for this month's rent without money."
Ki-Fu walks down the street of Onesca wondering what a royal family would want with a couple of 'common-folk'.
---
Turtle Power.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:40:11 04/02/2014 by HerrMythology
#12 Posted: 00:24:29 04/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Hiroto-Rai looks to Ki-Fu
"it sucks that we can't pay for rent."
---
-Pain
#13 Posted: 00:33:05 04/02/2014
Syl -den looked around. Onesca. Was, in his opinion, very boring. He looked around, wondering what to so.
---
#14 Posted: 00:40:52 04/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Hiroto-Ria looks at Syl-den and Ki-Fu
"Guys, I'm hungary."
---
-Pain
#15 Posted: 00:50:38 04/02/2014
OCC: I don't think Syl-den is with us.
Ki-Fu, "I understand, but we need to get this job first." Ki-Fu felt relieved when He and his brother finally walked up to the gate of the Hurino family grounds. The gate seemed to be made of pearls and shinned with a warm glow that felt almost magical. A man dressed in a green tuxedo stopped them at the gate, "You can't come in until the other one gets here."
---
Turtle Power.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:53:00 04/02/2014 by HerrMythology
#16 Posted: 00:56:51 04/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Hiroto-Rai, "I wonder how long the other guy will take to get here."
---
-Pain
#17 Posted: 01:04:47 04/02/2014
Syl-den strolled up to the hurino estate. "So, these are my soon-to-be companions. Greetings, notice how I'm the only one that's not human." He then thought, "Wonder if the Hurinos are biase."
---
#18 Posted: 01:07:24 04/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Hiroto-Rai, "Finally, this adventure can begin!"
---
-Pain
#19 Posted: 01:29:42 04/02/2014
Ki-Fu laughs, "We will see."
the gatekeeper sighs and opens the large gate, "Follow me." The gatekeeper walks to a large white building.
Ki-Fu follows.
---
Turtle Power.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:30:58 04/02/2014 by HerrMythology
#20 Posted: 01:32:19 04/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Hiroto-Rai looks at Ki-Fu
"Whats the mission we're getting?"
---
-Pain
#21 Posted: 01:36:43 04/02/2014
Ki-Fu, "I have no idea, I just know that we are getting a substantial payment and that's all I need to hear."
---
Turtle Power.
#22 Posted: 01:40:11 04/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Hiroto-Rai, "Well after this can we get some food. I'm starving!"
---
-Pain
#23 Posted: 01:59:50 04/02/2014
"Sure. I find it strange for such a prestigious Zani family to be looking for us." Ki-Fu looks over to Syl-den, "How's it goin?"
---
Turtle Power.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:24:26 04/02/2014 by HerrMythology
#24 Posted: 02:10:50 04/02/2014 | Topic Creator
OCC: I gots to go so i'll role-play tommarraw
---
-Pain
#25 Posted: 14:45:56 04/02/2014
"Well..... It's going. It's been a boring day, but that also means I've encountered no danger."
---
#26 Posted: 21:43:24 04/02/2014
Ki-Fu smiles, "That's a pretty good way to see things."
---
Turtle Power.
#27 Posted: 03:06:09 05/02/2014
"Thank you for saying so. Moat people, however disagree with this philosophy."
---
#28 Posted: 22:20:33 05/02/2014
The gatekeeper stops at the white building and opens the sliding doors, revealing a large hall filled with paintings, vases, jewelry, and artifacts with one red door with golden engravings at the end, "There you are. Try not to break anything, much of this is rather expensive."

Ki-Fu nods and steps into the room. "Well this is... nice and roomy."
---
Turtle Power.
#29 Posted: 22:36:11 05/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Hiroto-Rai looks around
"Theres lots of nice things here."
---
-Pain
#30 Posted: 00:13:25 06/02/2014
Ki-Fu, "Don't touch anything! We don't have the money to pay for this crap."
---
Turtle Power.
#31 Posted: 01:21:14 06/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Hiroto-Rai, "I didn't plan on taking anything."
---
-Pain
#32 Posted: 01:27:29 06/02/2014
Syl-den stepped in, and noticed the expensiveness around him. The price of the items practically oozed from their surfaces, and he didn't want to risk breaking anything.
---
#33 Posted: 01:38:22 09/02/2014
Ki-Fu walked towards the sliding red door and opened it. Through the elaborate door three Zani elders sat on their knees upon lush purple pillows. There were four mats placed infront of the elders, and the middle elder gestured for them to sit.
---
Turtle Power.
#34 Posted: 01:59:39 09/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Hiroto-Rai walks over to one of the mats and sits , "Hello, people i don't yet know."
---
-Pain
#35 Posted: 03:43:05 09/02/2014
Syl-den sat down, after a bow.
---
KilaIesha Blue Sparx Gems: 676
#36 Posted: 05:28:56 09/02/2014
Name: Siyaan
Race: Yu'arian/Human
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 98 lb.
Appearance: wears a brown leather armor chest-piece under a black sleeveless waistcoat with a high collar and two leather waist belts, loose cavalier pants and thick black naval boots, right arm has an arm brace buckler, orange hair with black and white streaks, large tiger ears, fluffy tiger tail and green eyes
Powers: extreme agility, flexibility, stealth, and ice magic
Personality: very clumsy (except when doing a job), happy-go-lucky, extremely nice, loves children, humble
History: Born to a human male and a Yu'arian woman, she has always been on the move. She never knew her father because he was a merchant from a town her mother's vessel never went to again. During a particularly awful storm, she went overboard and washed ashore. She has been searching for her mother, and on the road, ever since.
Weapons: metal claw gauntlets, grappling hook, throwing knives, flash-rock bomb, caltrops, two dao
Other: usually adds "mreow" to her sentences when distressed, is very intelligent, has many connections with merchants, named after the town her mother met her father in, flash-rocks are rocks that when cracked explode like a flash bang grenade

~STORY~
---
Knowing what it feels to be in pain, is exactly why we try to be kind to others.
~Jiraiya
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 01:40:57 07/07/2014 by KilaIesha
#37 Posted: 05:45:41 09/02/2014
OCC: accepted

Ki-Fu bows, "Hey bow your head."

The middle elder frowns, "Where is the other one?"

The young Zani gatekeeper laughed nervously, "Oops... Sorry elder Risho, I forgot about the other one."

Elder Risho growls, "Don't make such a fool of yourself in front of company! Show some dignity."

The gatekeeper bowed, "I'm sorry, it wont happen again." The elder waves his hand and the gatekeeper leaves the room.

Risho, "No matter, they will be here soon. My magic eye has foreseen it."
---
Turtle Power.
#38 Posted: 02:41:19 10/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Hiroto-Rai looks around and chuckles, "I forgot that there was another person in the group, I'm always forgetting something. I'm just glad i didn't forget my pants this morning."
---
-Pain
#39 Posted: 04:00:20 10/02/2014
Occ: we.didn't know her character. The only characters that know each other is hiroto and Ki.

Ki-Fu, "whatcha talking about man? Your talking some crazy stuff again."
---
Turtle Power.
#40 Posted: 04:08:43 10/02/2014 | Topic Creator
OCC: oopsie must've forgot
Hiroto-Ria, "I don't talk crazy all the time."
---
-Pain
#41 Posted: 04:16:17 10/02/2014
Siyaan trips through the doors with the gatekeeper's voice calling obscenities at her. She grins apologetically at the elders before getting into a folded knees position and bowing her head. "Sorry, I'm late! Stole from the wrong merchant, I guess! Although, it was only an apple!" She laughs. "His wife was huge!" She grins. Then, she grimaces. "She might, maybe, possibly... still be at your doorstep. Mreow!"
---
Knowing what it feels to be in pain, is exactly why we try to be kind to others.
~Jiraiya
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:39:38 22/05/2014 by KilaIesha
#42 Posted: 04:38:10 10/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Hiroto-Rai looks over at Siyaan and smiles, "Hi new person, its good to make your acquaintance."
---
-Pain
#43 Posted: 05:22:25 10/02/2014
Siyaan smiles, "Hello-Hello, and hello to your two friends!" Siyaan puts a finger to her lip in concentration, "They... are your fiends, right?"
---
~Jiraiya
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:40:54 22/05/2014 by KilaIesha
#44 Posted: 05:25:59 10/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Hiroto-Rai smiles "Well lets get to the mission."
---
-Pain
#45 Posted: 14:59:09 10/02/2014
Risho frowns, "Humans are so improper."

Risho breaths deeply, "I have received some information concerning an ancient... creature. It is called Andalo. I have no way of knowing if this information is true or not. I'm hiring you four to find out if this is true. I need you to bring back hard evidence. Do this for me and you will be greatly rewarded. Understand?"

Ki-Fu nods.
---
Turtle Power.
#46 Posted: 21:47:06 10/02/2014
Syl-den looked at th Zani, "it seems a honorable mission. Thank you for choosing me," he then bowed his head.
---
#47 Posted: 05:21:31 12/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Hiroto-Rai looks at the Zani, "I have a question Mr. Elder person, what exactly is an Andalo?
---
-Pain
#48 Posted: 08:22:15 13/02/2014
Risho raises an eye brow, "How do you not know of the Andalo? It was the greatest evil known to exist in all of history. It was a dark creature, forged from sickness and the shadows of black magic. It was said to have once been a simple Orc, one of the Seven creatures of inherent evil, until it was possessed with the souls of 10,000 wicked men; All bound to it by the soul of a possessing demon, fed the heart of a dragon, and baptized in the blood of a wicked sorceress. It was reborn; sickened to the core, soul twisted by darkness, a heart as black as obsidian. It was the only being more evil than the Demon Lord, more powerful than the Dragon emperor, and more wise than The Eldest Mystic. It terrorized the world, until one hero stepped up. You see, The Yu'arian were weak, the humans were cowards, and the ignorant Goza were too peaceful to do anything. It was a Zani hero who saved the day. He slew the Andalo and freed this world from his dark army."
---
Turtle Power.
Deidara Blue Sparx Gems: 647
#49 Posted: 22:01:38 13/02/2014
OOC:EDITED. ALOOOOT.
Name: Lila
Race: Yu'Arain
Height: 5'6
Weight: 145
Appearance:Pale skin, light pink. Purple eyes. Looks like a normal human with cat eyes and ears,and tail. her fur on her ears is light pink fur.Wears a black and pink shirt with a short skirt.
Powers:Agile, stealthy
Personality:Peaceful, Timid and friendly.
History:Had a small tribe of people when she was still a youth she was always peaceful and was used as a "pet" she was always the nicest in her age group.
Other:Can be a little too trusting, Or the opposite.
---
Let the darkness lead the fight!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:13:26 19/02/2014 by Deidara
#50 Posted: 22:21:11 13/02/2014
OCC: accepted.
---
Turtle Power.
Page 1 of 15 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me