Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Project Frixion Spyro Movie update (IMPORTANT!)
Page 1 of 1
Project Frixion Spyro Movie update (IMPORTANT!) [CLOSED]
TheReptileGirl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1197
#1 Posted: 02:37:19 02/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Hello, this is TheReptileGirl and I am here to give you a major update on the film. First of all, MANY MANY MANY CHANGES. Project Frixion's second director has left, but has gained a new one. On DeviantART he is known as LordOsteous. Since he came in, the movie has... Changed. Warning, it's NOT going to be what you think it'll be. In all honesty, it has moved from staying true to the story, to turning into something from a bad fan fiction. There will be new characters such as Flame and Ember, OC characters, characters from games from further ahead and an awkward story line. The movie has become more of a mushy sappy story instead of a darker and more fierce story. Also, I have officially left the project as it is no longer fun nor entertaining for me. You can check it all out on DeviantART on The Project Frixion page.
See ya.
---
It's a no from me.
LoneWolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1674
#2 Posted: 22:57:01 03/02/2014
hm new games what new games oh r u may be talking about skylanders r is it going to be a game of Flame and Ember
---
"Danta i summon you"
#3 Posted: 23:56:48 03/02/2014 | Topic Creator
I'm not talking about the Skylanders games. I'm talking about the fan project Spyro Movie... Not much of a real movie if you ask me though.
---
It's a no from me.
LoneWolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1674
#4 Posted: 05:36:15 05/02/2014
well i think they should go with the one they where going to show to us the first time around know no it's not really a movie but at lest spyro is getting a movie i probably won't which it but ya know why don't they ever write a story i know he has i think 8 r 9 games about him but some of his games just don't make scents im sure if they ever make the movie it just wouldn't make any scents im a spyro fan and all but everything on spyro just don't make scents
---
"Danta i summon you"
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#5 Posted: 11:08:49 28/02/2014
rip old project
#6 Posted: 03:56:58 16/03/2014 | Topic Creator
100% completely true. Visit the deviantART page... It is horrific.
---
It's a no from me.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me