Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Broken Chains of Life (Sequel of "Lost Legends of Voids")
Page 1 of 1
Broken Chains of Life (Sequel of "Lost Legends of Voids") [CLOSED]
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#1 Posted: 12:41:10 30/01/2014 | Topic Creator
So yeah, sequel to the “Lost Legends of voids” story, It’s 2 months later and ever since NINJAsk11 has NOT awaken.

[Note: All users will resamble either thier own username or gimmick. But some of you guys don't know what is who or who is what. that's why I'm adding wiki pages behind every name.]

Major appearances:
NINJAsk11 ~Reshiram-Pokemon/Kirito- Sword Art Online(SAO)
Kirito's black Cloak- In use by NINJAsk11 in combat. As so are the dual blades
Dark Lord ~Shu Ouma- Guilty Crown/Zekrom-Pokemon
Grimslinger91~Grim Creeper-Skylanders: Swap Force/Mew-Pokemon
dark52~Dark Spyro: SkylanderslllDark Spyro: Classick(Giant Evil)
prextail202~Pit-Kid Icarus
ShadowMewX~Dark Pit-Kid Icarus: Uprising
HIR~Colress-Pokemon: B/W

Villians[Current bad users]:
~}{~

Minor appearances:
TorchSheep ~Toph-Avatar: The last Airbender
Crystalhero37 ~Sonic The Hedgehog-Sonic
Rickorio~Hoot Loop-Skylanders: Swap Force
hardcoreignitor~Persian-Pokemon
MagicFizz ~Pop Fizz-Skylanders: Giants

Those who ask politely might end up in my fanfic, hoever, if there are too many I'm sorry but to kick you out

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Ugh, today is such a boring day isn’t it?” HIR asked to Grim. “Yeah… No NINJAsk or Dark Lord or any other person that has any use for me.”
HIR nodded, She’s still in the Hospital and ever since did not move, or woke up…or…”
Prextail runs into the duo. “C’mon C’mon NINJAsk moved! She might wake up soon!” She flew away again. Hir and Grim soon ran to the hospital also.
But what a bad situation, as soon as their there it seems to be a false alarm. NINJAsk did move, but just a inch… Everyone looks sad. “Aww… I really thought she would wake up…” Prextail kneels down and moves NINJAsk’s body for a moment, but she stays unmovable. Prex stands up. “How’s Dark Lord doing? Even tho NINJAsk is asleep she might hear us, so she might be concerned about Dark Lord’s situation…” HIR looks up. “Dark Lord? I’ve not seem him in S&N for a while already… his guestbook is often visited by people who seem to care about him.” HIR shrugs. “Maybe we should go too and find out when his last visit was?”
Grim already flies towards the right direction. “Well, let’s go quickly!” He yelled, and soared off.
Soon HIR and Prextail followed….

Once inside the guestbook they find Dark Lord just sitting there, doing nothing but watching, leaning on his own claws.
“Hi! How are you!” HIR asked, hoping to get some excitement.
“Bad…” Dark Lord said back with absolutely no excitement.
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 19:10:25 04/02/2014 by NINJAsk11
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#2 Posted: 13:03:20 30/01/2014
Can I be in it or was I killed in LLoV?
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
#3 Posted: 13:12:10 30/01/2014 | Topic Creator
“What can we do to make you laugh?” Grim asked. “Nothing, I’m just here, I have no use for live here and in the Real world.” Dark Lord stands up, walks to the fridge and takes out some bottles of coke and hands them over to the three. “Enjoy…” He then walks away.
“He’s really depressed no?” Prex said after she took a handful of skittles out of her pocket and shared them. “Yeah, and it’s less likely NINJAsk will wake up soon either” HIR said, as they walked down to another section.

”I don’t know where I am, it’s more like I’m nowhere… locked up inside this prison, I can’t even make up for this…. I’m just here… I’ve been through so much, but this? This is just strange, I mean, I’ve been a Dragon once, and now we’re able of going into an IRL world of DarkSpyro…yet it cause me to be locked......
Wherever I am I don’t wake up, I can see and hear everything. But reacting? No… HCI just walked in, moved my arm so he could put a turtle plushy in my hands. I wish I could thank him for that, but I can’t…. The best I can is weakly groan a little… He looks at me, hoping for me to get out of this prison, but he soon sights, and walks out again. I wan’t to cry: “No stay here! Stay here!” but only groaning comes out. I can feel my tears locked up in my closet eyes. I don’t even get it, why I can see everything happening?

Dark Lord visits me every day, but every day he comes he seems more depressed. I wish I could move and hug him… but again… I can…. I start mentally crying, and somehow the nurse noticed it, she comes running in and checks my heart pulse. What’s going on? I’m not getting it. I groan again. The nurse heard it and comes closer, she strokes my head, and tries to talk to me…. “Are you awake? Can you move?” but whatever she says… I can’t react or respond….and the nurse gives up again… she leaves me…”
#4 Posted: 13:18:50 30/01/2014
Turtle Plushy :3
Good writing so far, keep it up!
---
nyeheheheheh

#5 Posted: 14:38:59 30/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Thank you very much.

Yeah, I'll get this one going. You might not see anything popping up for times. I only write wen I'm scared, angey or sad. I wrote that last part because that is how I feel IRL.
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#6 Posted: 20:56:47 30/01/2014
Awesome!
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
#7 Posted: 14:02:01 31/01/2014 | Topic Creator
I just sit there…Alone…I see something flying….but what? I’m not sure, I want to shout to it. The creature comes closer. It’s an Angel, a black one, with a ban made of leafs on its head, it is followed by a white Angel.. Prextail? Is that you… I think…maybe it’s her, what is she doing in my dreams? And who’s that Dark Angel behind her? I want to move closer, but my limb body in the real world makes that inpossible…Why does the IRL world have so much of a control here?

The two now stand next to me, the Dark one kneels down and feels my head, Prextail looks worried, she keeps asking for something, but I can’t hear it. The Dark one looks up to Prex and explains something… Then I hear the two suddenly. Prex asked if I were alright, if I would wake up soon, the Dark one nods, then says something about the Lake of Origens, but I can’t hear anything else the voice says, then Prex says the name of the Dark One. “ShadoMew…Please say it’s not too late…”

Suddenly everything breaks apart, and I’m back in this prison again… I, as a soul, just fly around in my own body….

ShadowMewX
"I was not realy sure what just happened, but Prextail grabbed my arm and we both flew into a portal. I saw a girl lay there, and Prex asked me if she would wake up… I guess I entered a dream, but as usual I know what to do, I told Prex about the Lake of Origens… but I forgot the tell about the “Broken Chains of Life”… I’ll tell her wen I can…”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“ShadowMew!” Prex shouts as soon as she sees him. “How are you? Also, thanks about the help!”
“Yeah Prex, there’s something I have to say. Do you remember wen we fought Hades?”
“Yeah!” Prex shouted. “that treasure sure was handy!”
“Well…it cause to break those Chains, now known as the Broken Chains of Life….”
“Oh yes….Haven’t thought about that….” Prex looks sad, yet disappointed.
HCI runs in suddenly. “Come on! Something happened to NINJAsk!” He waves his paws and then runs away, Prex and ShadowMew follow him. And guess what? HCI was right about it, as soon as they come in they bumb into Dark Lord, Grim, Ricko, HIR and even dark52. “what happened?” ShadowMew asked. “NINJAsk got a strange mark on her forehead, look for yourself.” HIR said as he steps aside. ShadowMew and Prex take a look, and they everyone was right, there…. “It looks like a Black circle to me with a Winged orb inside it. A bit like Dark Pit…” Prex said. “Thus like me…” Shadow mew said….
#8 Posted: 16:20:34 31/01/2014
Yay! Shadmew! smilie

And why did you ask about my other favorite character before? Im curious :3
---
#9 Posted: 16:48:40 04/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: prextail202
Yay! Shadmew! smilie

I don't know anymore, I'm sorry

"What just went inside, and outside, it looks like the whole of darkspyro is worried about her...."
Dark Lord stands outside, he watches everyone go in and out, but he doesn't want to go for himself... He's scared for something...but he doesn't know what...He daydreams about him, NINJAsk and Thumpinator...eating cookies and cake togheter. But what is so real about this? Dark Lord asked himself, he shakes with his head, whiping the toughts away... He swallows, then goes inside.

ShadowMew and Prex just came outside wen they saw Dark Lord. "So? Going inside anyways?" ShadowMew asked.
"No...Yes...I...I don't know anymore...what should I do?"
"Just go." Prex said as she held her bow up for a few chears. Then she and Shadowmew flew away.
"Worthless...."
"Hey! Long time no see!" A blue furry like beast runs up to Dark Lord. "It's me! MF! You missed me?"
"Absolutely not, leave me alone you idiot... I'm busy with my own mind now, go drink some soda or go lay in a grave and never be found back!" Dark Lord walks away, stomping.
"Dude..What's his problem...Am I the only one who's not getting why everyone is so worried about NINJAsk?"
#10 Posted: 19:03:06 04/02/2014
Quote: NINJAsk11
Quote: prextail202
Yay! Shadmew! smilie

I don't know anymore, I'm sorry

"What just went inside, and outside, it looks like the whole of darkspyro is worried about her...."
Dark Lord stands outside, he watches everyone go in and out, but he doesn't want to go for himself... He's scared for something...but he doesn't know what...He daydreams about him, NINJAsk and Thumpinator...eating cookies and cake togheter. But what is so real about this? Dark Lord asked himself, he shakes with his head, whiping the toughts away... He swallows, then goes inside.

ShadowMew and Prex just came outside wen they saw Dark Lord. "So? Going inside anyways?" ShadowMew asked.
"No...Yes...I...I don't know anymore...what should I do?"
"Just go." Prex said as she held her bow up for a few chears. Then she and Shadowmew flew away.
"Worthless...."
"Hey! Long time no see!" A blue furry like beast runs up to Dark Lord. "It's me! MF! You missed me?"
"Absolutely not, leave me alone you idiot... I'm busy with my own mind now, go drink some soda or go lay in a grave and never be found back!" Dark Lord walks away, stomping.
"Dude..What's his problem...Am I the only one who's not getting why everyone is so worried about NINJAsk?"

I think it was something about my character getting another form or something I think, I dunno really.

Nice chapter by the way.
---
#11 Posted: 19:12:43 04/02/2014 | Topic Creator
I guess it was...
#12 Posted: 16:20:18 05/02/2014 | Topic Creator
"Ugh...Three months? This is getting on my nreves...." Prextail was walking cirkles around in her room...

Prextail

I'm not sure what is going on these least times, everyone seesms like they are having trouble with a mental disorder or something like that... I mean I've fought my own body, and I've fought ShadowMew...even some more stuff... I guess I'm realy unlucky...My Avatar's wings are getting bald and I can't barely fly anymore... I need to get some flight power...but where....DARN! NINJAsk was known for granding power like that....she sounds OP in the first case but NINJAsk is a realy helpfull person, and is somehow needed here bad. I guess we'll have to get used to this hard life.....Even worse is that Dark Lord got a "Insane Mental Disorder" and ever since he got completey insane... He attacked HIR already and HIR now screams everytime he sees a cloud...Even dark52 hides wen the sound of thunder is heard. Not only those two to be honest, I don't want my feathers to be burned .....I'm scared.....Where Dark Lord comes is where nobody will go ever again...some of us even got prisoner of him.... I havn't seen I-B for a while and HCI also is in trouble... I do hear Dark Lord often tho... my "Angel Home" is near his home so I'm the only one who's sort of...close? I guess... I look outside and see Dark Lord...he just stares at nothing...or something....I don't know... oh well.... I decide to go outside to go hunt for gems....

"Hellow Prextail"

Oh snap, he saw me anyways, what's he gonna do now? I don't know, but I take everything for notthing and start running... I hold my Palutana bow as close as I can, then launch myself into the air, but Dark Lord already followed me. You can clearly see he's in a ...wierd...state... That right eye being just a black hole with a red dot...it makes me scared.... Then suddenly I'm warped to somewhere. I see ShadowMew.....
#13 Posted: 22:18:55 05/02/2014
Oh, Nice chapter! smilie

Wonder whats gonna happen next!
---
darkwolf Platinum Sparx Gems: 7072
#14 Posted: 22:24:52 05/02/2014
What's going to happen... smilie

You're doing good!
#15 Posted: 11:34:55 07/02/2014 | Topic Creator
HCI

This cell is freaking me out, it’s scary here. All what Dark Lord feeds me is rats, RATS! Disgusting… if Dimitri would be real I would’ve called for him right away…. I wonder what happened to the turtle pushie I gave NINJAsk a while ago…..Would DL be angry at me? He might be…or not…He walks in, dragging Prex with him, and throws her in a cage….Not very later he comes in with Shadowmew and also throws him into a cell… Ever since many users are locked up here and nobody dares to escape. But today I’m daring it! I stand up and look at the door, I start slashing with my Shadow Claws, DL noticed me already but seems not to bother, he throws a Soufflé in my face. “There, eat that and go sit down.” He then turns around and smacks the door close…
I wipe the Soufflé out of my face and keep going on, wen finally the door stops stopping me, and I jump out, and run to the other door and start Slashing it.

After an hour of three I silently sneak through Dark Lord’s home and hope not to be seen, I see a window and jump through it. “Freedom!” I scream, and start running towards the hospital.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
”Ugh…lately visitations go down a lot, I don’t see Dark Lord anymore, that’s 1… but not even Prex, Shadow Mew, Ricko….Grim…….thumpinator, and even HCI has gone missing… or not, the door sweeps open and HCI stands there and runs towords me. He tells a whole story about Dark Lord gone crazy and many users locked up. I wish I could move so I could help them but I can’t….”

“urg…”

”HCI looks up…his eyes go wide…”A sence of life! A sence of life!” He shouts, and shakes my body, but I stay motionless. HCI gives up…and sights….. “I truly heard you… you’re there…don’t worry you’ll come out of this.”
I want to cry loudly now… I want to complain… Loudly… I could scream… Loudly. But I can’t…..So I just lay there…..
Suddenly I see someone in front of me, one of my own OC’s…”No.. I will just give you a test on weird verbs.. English.. grammar.. you know...”
My OC Zagred…or…Me and my classmate’s… I suddenly think about IRL life…and cry….”
#16 Posted: 17:00:36 08/02/2014 | Topic Creator
OH yes not forgetting to ask this!

Who of you knows who Darkpunk13 is?
#17 Posted: 17:04:36 08/02/2014
I do.

(I escaped, yay!)
---
nyeheheheheh

#18 Posted: 17:18:31 08/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: hardcoreignitor
I do.

(I escaped, yay!)

What does he like?
#19 Posted: 21:41:51 08/02/2014
Nice chapter! smilie
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me