Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Nature of tthe Beasts..... a fantasy story I'm writing
Page 1 of 1
Nature of tthe Beasts..... a fantasy story I'm writing [CLOSED]
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#1 Posted: 16:27:15 29/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Prologue-The Ritual.

A group of wizened old men and women stood around a fir, chanting. All of them wore a robe the color of am element. "Hurry up Janar!" whispered a man in yellow. "Shut up Maria" scolded a woman in green. Janar then threw a 8 objects into the fire, "may these be enough to wmmon the chosen." he stated, as a girl walked in. She was Asian, and was about fifteen. She had a cruel expression, and wore a necklace. After her, a metallic beast walked in. It had axes foe hands, and crude 3 toed feet. He had a shield instead of a body, and legs of long rods. The two must unnerving things however l, were that all of these were floating apart from another, connected by blood floating in the air, and it's face. A mask, with slits for eyes, and a cruel yet jubilant expression. "kill them all." stated the girl, and the creature almost obliged. But the elders had disappeared.
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#2 Posted: 16:46:50 29/01/2014
Thats a cool start. Don't give up on writing it, and be sure to post the rest of it.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
#3 Posted: 17:58:35 29/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks I haven't designed all the characters yet.
---
#4 Posted: 17:50:17 16/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 1
Leliana rised out of bed, slowly, still comprehending yesterdays events. Her house had been foreclosed on, and she was now living in a shed. "At least today is a field trip...." she groggily mumbled to herself. She positioned herself into her clothes, and washed up in the sink water. She walked into the room her dad slept in, they were seperated by a tarp. "Hey Dad, I'm going to the bus stop." Before her father could respond, she had pushed through the door. She was short for age, and had black that reached halfway through her chest. Skin almost as pale as her woolen sweater, many students claimed she was a vampire. With her taste for rare meat, sometimes she thought she was too. She was wearing her sweater, she wore her skull design shirt and dark purple jean. How ironic, that she with her darker tastes, her name meant God's chosen. She finally spotted the bus stop, and her friend Rafe. He was a football player, and shared interest in botany with his father.
---
#5 Posted: 23:05:29 16/02/2014
I have a lot of questions, but I'm sure they'll be answered later. It's interesting how you will tie the two events together. Unless the Girl with the beast is that girl.
---
#6 Posted: 21:41:29 18/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 3
Rafe looked out the window, and looked at Leliana. He was tan, with a muscular build and straight black hair. He, Leliana, and their two friends Michelle and Rolan were going on a field trip along with a few other high scoreng kids. The majority of the other kids were popular. Such as, say, the star football player, and Regina, the cheerleader. The trip was about ancient beliefs. This was Leliana's favorite subject.l, and his second. As the goth girl skipped the steps onto the bus, he waved. "Hey,, when we get there do you wonna check out the tribal headress they recently found?" A tall, blonde girl scurried over. "Did someone say dress?" She asked.
---
#7 Posted: 17:50:21 23/02/2014
I'm getting more and more interested in this. The tribal headdress, at least I'm hoping, has something to do with the mysterious people at the prologue. By the way, how many of them were there? You said one for each element, but how many elements are there? Just curious, different people handle the 'element' thing differently.
---
#8 Posted: 18:23:02 23/02/2014 | Topic Creator
I do it how my dad did it in a story he told me when I was little
In order of existence:
Water
Earth
Fire
Air
Plants
Poison
Death
Electricity.

Three xharactees so far have one of these.
---
#9 Posted: 22:04:16 23/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 4
Regina was the tall girl. She walked over and stated, "Cuz' I'm an expert at dresses." She then sat down near thw two, and they started cracking up. As she started to pay attention to her surroundings, she realized she was sitting on Rolan's lap. She lept up, and sped off to the other side of the bus. Lame people can be SO insensitive. When she's rude to them it's ok because their not cool. But picking on her messed with the natural order of things. Or so she believed. She sat down beside her friends Isannah and Jacky, with a soccer player named Buck sitting across. She could stare at his abs for hours, but sadly, he was wearing a shirt as the school demanded. Isannah and Jacky were twins but had totally different personalities. Isannah's dark-skinned head was so far in the clouds it was a planet, while Jacky was deadly serious. Regina liked them around because they both were cool, but also because Isannah was the strongest girl in school and knew Karate. Jacky was deadly accurate at the shooting ranges her dad brought her to.
---
#10 Posted: 22:07:53 23/02/2014
I see where you're going with some of this, you've pretty much stated that Jacky will have a projectile weapon of some sort. But yeah, keep it up.
---
#11 Posted: 22:18:37 23/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Yeah. #Everychosenone,skywalkerormarioasalreadybeenshown
---
#12 Posted: 23:45:38 24/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 5
Michelle walked in the museum with Rolan, Rafe, and Leliana. The first thing they headed to was the headress, because all four of them liked old, cultural stuff. Michelle looked behind her and saw four popular kids hightailing it after them. Michelle just decided to walk faster. They passed by many items, and had small conversations about moatst. For example, "Hey look at that ceremonial knife!" Leliana. "Woah, that is so cool," Rafe. "Didja know most of these still have faint traces of blood?" That was Michelles part. The useless but interesting facts. Finally, they got to the headdress. "Hey look! There's inscription on it!" Rolan quietly observed. "Oh my gosh that would look so hot on you Michelle. Oh wait, nothing looks hot on you." They heard a feminine voice say from the entrance to the exhibit. Rolan was to busy trying to decode the headress he didn't hear it, but the other three whipped around to look at who spoke. It was Regina, and her lackeys stood behind and on either side of her. "Hey, here it is! 'The chosen shall come, nake all into one, and all evils be undone!" As he shouted this, a sound came from all around, and the teenagers blacked out.
---
#13 Posted: 00:44:34 25/02/2014
The plot thickens.
---
#14 Posted: 01:18:43 25/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Yayep!

Chapter 6
Isannah was the first to wake up. As she looked around, she realized she wasn't in the museum any more. They stood in the centre of an large plain. In every direction, there was a distinct and different environment. One place particularly drew her in. The ground there looked like fluffy little clouds, it reminded her of what Heaven looked like in her head. She took a single step in that direction, when she heard a voice. "An aura. How interesting. And not only you, but all around you have auras. Looks like the time's come." A wizened old man stepped in front of her. He had many creatures behind him. There was a single mokwnt when she saw one that looked like a dart with legs. It was so metallic and shiny, she had a distinct urge to touch it. "Oh, go ahead. You need to pick one anyways. Seriously, touch it." He urged with a smile. Isannah rubbed her hand, it was so smooth. A raincloud creature, a small dragon, and a VERY latlrge ladybug was also present. "I pick the dart." She stated. Just then, Jacky woke up, and rushed over yelling obscenities.
---
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#15 Posted: 17:03:51 25/02/2014
Good! Keep up the good work!
---
Bring the Fanta
#16 Posted: 22:18:03 25/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks!
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me