Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Leaving darkSpyro (People in my RPs PLEASE READ THIS!)
Page 1 of 1
Leaving darkSpyro (People in my RPs PLEASE READ THIS!) [CLOSED]
Crescent Wing Blue Sparx Gems: 949
#1 Posted: 23:36:31 27/01/2014 | Topic Creator
I am leaving darkSpyro. I have debated whether or not to go, and the answer is... yes. But, alas, all is not lost, my RPs will live on- thru a different site here is the link to the site so if you want to join my RPs, then go here and find them. I truly enjoyed my time here, but, the RPs here all died or became one liners. It degraded and I tried to bring them back by making a rule of no one-liners. Also, people have lost some interest in RPs. So I have changed my RPs just a little, and I will list them.

http://rpgforumsonline.com/forum/index.php?c=7

There is the link to the new sight I am on. My Username is GuardianWing. The locations of my RPs are as follows:

Secrets of Eden - Traditional Fantasy
Changes:
-Job skill added
-Much more darker story line for some characters
-Changed the introduction of certain characters
-Addition of darker backgrounds and story elements on the villians
-Certain characters are held, (Canis and Riesz and Stragus)

The main changes were just the addition of darker elements which I couldn't use due to DS's limitations

Guardian High School (Yes, the first one, it will be retold, and I know what to do, and it can actually, truly "finish" up.) - Modern Fantasy
Changes:
-Relationships changed to Social Links and maxed at Level 5 instead of 10
-Rocky and Elicora are no longer in this (Unless Cynderluv8801 joins this)
-Wild Card holder will be selected as Rocky is no longer available to take it
-Certain Arcana were changed
-Hunger and Fool and Aeon Arcana were added
-More in-depth after school life
-Detailed revealing storyline

The main changes were additions of story line and character elements

The Fate of the Brave - Traditional Fantasy
Changes:
-No changes were made to this as of yet

Translation - Realistic Eras
Changes:
-Class system has changed a bit
-Major storyline change

The main changes were just the story change

So, I bid adieu to those friends I made here on DS, and if you consider joining any RPs on the new site, please PM here or send an email to (crescent.wing@aol.com), or post in this topic. Thank you!

It was a good run, and I will miss the times we had here on DS! Will miss those I didn't mention!
---
Known as HeavenlyHeroGamer on Youtube.
Bakura Green Sparx Gems: 380
#2 Posted: 23:44:34 27/01/2014
OOC: I am going to make an account on that site eventually....but goodbye for now, CW smilie
---
"With a new hand comes a whole new perspective."
#3 Posted: 23:49:25 27/01/2014 | Topic Creator
It was great time Bakura. I didn't know you much outside of Fate of the Brave, but you were a pretty cool friend! I can't wait to see you on RPGforums! And hey, cheer up, at least this site will be more interesting with all the new post options! smilie
---
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5724
#4 Posted: 23:51:55 27/01/2014
indeed it will be...OH! and that account may not be used. It was my spare because this one oddly didn't work, but now it dies lawl. And alright smilie
#5 Posted: 00:00:09 28/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Can't wait to see you. It seems that Cynderluv8801 will not be joining us. She was the one who helped me with Guardian High. Without her, it would've failed most likely. She said it was one of her favorite RPs, and without her characters, it surely will be different.
---
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#6 Posted: 04:00:58 13/02/2014
I couldn't get into most of your RPs because I wouldn't be able to keep track of or know how the leveling stuff went. Too much for my mostly busy mind to handle, unless it was in actual game format(remote and character control). They all had great story lines, but I couldn't deal with the leveling stuff. But, if you must leave, do stop by for old times sake, maybe pick up on some Spyro info, Spyro fandom info and all that

PS. This isn't an RP or help/info topic, so at first report, I must remove it.
the other topics are RP information, or guides
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:02:42 13/02/2014 by SpyroD
#7 Posted: 00:40:54 14/02/2014 | Topic Creator
I see. Glad to hear you liked the stories, and yes, it can get complicated, and I just wanted to let everyone know that I was moving sites. Really, some stories have much darker sides to them, especially Secrets of Eden, which is much darker in terms of certain characters (Ehem, Kaine, Ehem!) As Darkspyro probably couldn't handle the true nature of Secrets of Eden, but I hope you all join my RPs on RPGforums soon, I miss all you guys, it is lonely over here without you. I will keep in touch though.
---
Inuyashafan39 Gold Sparx Gems: 2752
#8 Posted: 16:22:36 15/02/2014
Sorry to hear that you're leaving, Crescent Wing. I never knew you all that well, but to me, you seem like a great and really kind person. We'll all miss you!
---
"We don't smile because good things happen. Good things happen because we smile..."
#9 Posted: 18:25:29 15/02/2014 | Topic Creator
http://rpgforumsonline.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=38

Thanks Inuyasha, that's nice to hear, I will miss you all too.

Here is a link to the new site to those who wish to join me, Fate of the Brave and Secrets of Eden are on this page.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me