Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 8 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32 33 34
Shelves © by Uttster13 [CLOSED]
eruptshake137 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1436
#351 Posted: 01:38:42 22/05/2014
How many spin offs do you plan?
---
Prepare for trouble. Make it double.

CATS
gnarlytreesnex Blue Sparx Gems: 651
#352 Posted: 18:03:49 22/05/2014
Uttster13 is this really the last part of shelves I will miss it. smilie
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#353 Posted: 20:40:11 22/05/2014 | Topic Creator
I never said this is the end! It won't end until, well, I say it's done.
And I plan three spinoffs. One will come after the Travelers ends.
---
A story.
Smolderdasher37 Green Sparx Gems: 291
#354 Posted: 09:30:11 24/05/2014
I love this story! Could you add smolder dash somewhere? That would make this story even more awesome!
LocoGuy107 Ripto Gems: 390
#355 Posted: 01:14:37 29/05/2014
Finally read the third and fourth chapters. You're doing a good job establishing the story and the characters.
#356 Posted: 17:04:16 01/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Sorry for no recent activity, we have been Doug so much work around the house for the past week, and we are renovating our yard. Hopefully I can get some stuff done soon, but there should be a lot to come during the summer!
---
A story.
terrafin2299 Ripto Gems: 3418
#357 Posted: 23:56:46 09/06/2014
where is everybody? I miss this story.
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#358 Posted: 00:00:19 10/06/2014
Me too
#359 Posted: 00:19:57 10/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Sorry guys. I know I can't keep apologizing. The story hasn't ended, but I am working on some projects in the real world, such as my novel and working on a draft for a TV series. I will try to update soon, but the truth is, I haven't been on much. I will get together some new things for the story, though. Be sure to subscribe for so you can check for a new chapter or update.
---
A story.
#360 Posted: 19:46:13 25/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter Thirty-Two
Rain of Terror!

The army of Countdowns fell from the sky. Punk Shock quickly ran back inside to warn the others of the attack. "WE ARE BEING BOMBARDED!" she yelled. "What?" yelled Red. "The Countdowns are falling from the sky." said Punk Shock. "How?!" yelled Red. "It was the planes. They probably had this planned. They would jump out of the planes while it was flying and land near us." said Dune Bug. "I'm the bomb!" was heard in the background. A chunk of the wall flew into the air and landed on the injured Zap. "They're starting to do the chant!" yelled Ghost. A small hole appeared in the wall, and a Countdown looked through the crack, and yelled the chant. Another chunk of wall flew and landed on the chunk on Zap. This time, a huge hole appeared. A couple of Countdowns ran inside. "Run!" yelled Jade. All the Skylanders ran, but Zap was still stuck. Shroomboom ran over to help, and the Countdowns started their chant. "NOO! SHROOMS, RUN!" yelled Cynder. "I'm just gonna give one of them a hug!" yelled the child. He jumped on one of their backs. He then clenched his jaw on it's wire, and rip it out. It stopped ticking. Shroomboom jumped on the other ones, and did the same thing. "There we go! Now they won't expl-" "BOOM!"

One of the Countdowns exploded. After the dust settled, Shroomboom and Zap were gone. "Where is he!" yelled Cynder, who was frantically searching for the child. "He's gone, Cynder." said Red. "NOOO!" yelled the purple dragon. Everyone stood in silence, until Zoo Lou said, "And yet no one says anything about Zap." Dino put his hand on Zoo's shoulder. "It's okay. He was only a minor character." he said. They remained standing when Punk Shock's radio went off. "HELLO? DOES ANYONE READ ME!" it said. Punk Shock quickly picked it up. "This is Punk Shock. I read you loud and clear, Manwind." she said. "OKAY! I JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU THAT WE ARE NOT DEAD." said Manwind. "I can hear that." said Punk Shock. Red grabbed the walkie-talkie. "Where are you?!" he yelled into it. "YOU DON'T HAVE TO YELL," started Manwind. "WE ARE SOMEWHERE NEAR TARGET." he continued. "Why are you there?!" yelled Torch. "WE GOT BORED, AND TARGET HAS SLUSHIES FOR $1.99." said Manwind. "Well, we're still at the Storage. We need to finish killing off these Countdowns." said Red. "WHAT? I CAN'T UNDERSTAND YOU OVER THE SOUND MY SLUSHIE MAKES WHEN I SHAKE IT AROUND." yelled Manwind. Punk Shock grabbed the radio and turned it off.

The remaining Skylanders were walking through the Storage, ripping out the wires of every Countdown they walked by. "That's three hundred thirty-two." said Dino sadly, still thinking about his missing buddy. "Five up ahead." said Cynder sadly. Torch flew in the air and blew out fire onto the Countdowns' legs. "Go!" he yelled. Ghost and Flameslinger went over and pulled the wires. "Three-three-seven." said Dino. "This is really boring. Just moping around, waiting to find the exit. I mean, maybe if we actually walk outside the door instead of passing by it, we might get to leave." said Jade. "Fine. We'll go your way and leave. Can't we feel sorry for ourselves for awhile?" said Cyrus.

------------

Two weeks after the tragic event, the war has ended, and all has reverted to normal. Well, as normal as things can get in this story. The Travelers have left, along with Crusher, because he wanted to do something else for once. Dino and Zoo have accepted Zap's disappearance, and Cyrus returned to lead his Village. Dune Bug sat outside, holding a radio in his hand, talking to Punk Shock. "So you haven't found them, right?" he said. "Right. I've had all my men search the area and nothing has been found." said Punk Shock. "And Stink is dead for sure?" asked Dune Bug. "We think so. You were the one who smashed his chip." said Punk Shock. "Well, keep on the lookout for any trouble." said Dune Bug. "Will do. Take care at Target. Bye." said Punk Shock. Before she hung up, a loud shriek was came from her end.

End of Chapter Thirty-Two

Author's Log:

I'm back! I will try to post more chapters, but I can't guarantee that it will be on a regular basis. Hope you enjoyed, sorry for short chapter!

Well I Guess That Wraps It Up!
---
A story.
#361 Posted: 19:59:34 25/06/2014
NOT SHROOMY
#362 Posted: 20:29:55 25/06/2014
you're back!!!!
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#363 Posted: 23:13:15 25/06/2014
Who won the contest?
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#364 Posted: 15:21:37 26/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Let me look through the entries again, I kinda forgot who I was gonna pick. smilie

EDIT:

Okay, I couldn't decide which ones to pick out of the final three, so the final three will be featured, but backstory might change a bit, and if there is fan response to it, then it could become a regular returning character.
---
A story.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:39:07 26/06/2014 by uttster13
#365 Posted: 18:37:33 26/06/2014
Can you at least tell us who made the characters
#366 Posted: 19:11:43 26/06/2014 | Topic Creator
I'll give the names and the user.

Character: Lumin
By: 84skylanderdude
Skylander: Sonic Boom

Character: Brutus
By: Epic popthorn
Skylander: Tree Rex

Character: Jaoke (Jay-Oak)
By:zookinator
Skylander: Zook

Congratulations to our three winners!
Thank you all for your submissions! (Hey, who knows? They could be used later...)
---
A story.
#367 Posted: 19:14:15 26/06/2014
I WON!!!!!! YAY!!!!!! smilie
#368 Posted: 19:32:33 26/06/2014 | Topic Creator
I'm working on stuff for the next couple chapters. It will be a couple months later, and some things will change.
Travelers is stuck in "development hell", so it'll be awhile before I make a good first chapter for it!
---
A story.
#369 Posted: 22:10:22 26/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter Thirty-Three:
Things Have Changed

Dune Bug stood outside, with Jade, Drobot, Flameslinger, Zoo, and Dino huddled around him. It's been a crazy four months, with Crusher joining the Travelers, Zap and Shroomboom missing, and Stink now dead with his army in the dust. The store has gone through new management, with a bunch of new employees hired in to take care of the store. Plus, the store has gone through a renovation, so things have been moved around. The Electronics Department moved to where the books used to be, which is a bigger area. The Skylander section has been completely redone, with more shelving and a cool design for the area in preparation for Skylanders Trap Team to be released in the fall.

Dune Bug stood on a cardboard box, holding a piece of paper in his hand. "Well guys, we survived another week." he started. "I know it's been difficult with more staff lurking around, and the store getting a lot of new customers. Luckily, we have been fortunate to survive these past four months, and not be caught by a human." Everyone stood there, listening to him. They all had grim expressions on their faces. "We were lucky. But not Boomer. Or Ghost. Or even Strauss." said Zoo glumly. "I know it's hard. But they'll be fine. They have what it takes to survive in a home." said Jade. "No. It isn't okay. Four of our friends are gone. Three of them have been purchased, and the other one is dead. We haven't even heard from Crusher since he left. Nothing is okay." said Zoo. Everyone looked at him. No one had seen him like that before. "We will find them. We'll make something capable of finding them. I know that they can survive out there." said Flameslinger. "The store is a battlefield! We can't move without the threat of being discovered. We can't leave the store without something bad happening. This is like the apocalypse for us." said Zoo. "Just calm down. If we can survive with hundreds of people walking by us everyday, they can survive with a couple of people." said Dino. "He's right. There is no way that they won't survive." said Drobot. "DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?! THEY ARE PROBABLY DEAD ALREADY!" shouted Zoo. His face started to turn purple. He slowly grew bigger.

"THE ZOO!" he yelled. "Crap. Uh, Jade! Go grab the blue Play-Doh. That's the only thing that calms him down." said Dune Bug. Jade darted inside, frantically looking for a cylinder of doughy goodness. "Where is it!?" she yelled. "Second floor. I think." yelled Dino. He stood in front of the Zoo, trying to hold him back from destroying the house again. "I got it!" yelled Jade. She threw it out a window. It landed on Dino. The Zoo grabbed the cup and stuck his hands in it, pulling out a blob of blue Play-Doh. "I LOVE THIS STUFF!" he yelled angrily. "We should run while we can." said Dino. He slowly backed away, and then bolted over to the car, hoping in it, and starting the engine. "NO!" yelled Flameslinger. He grabbed his bow and fire three arrows at the car, which all hit the hood, piercing through it and stopping the engine. "What the Kaos was that for?" yelled Dino. "If you drive, people will find you." said Flameslinger. Dune Bug walked up to Flameslinger. "Nice save. We can't risk another member leaving." he said. Zoo Lou slowly shrunk to his normal size, jumping in the can as soon as he could. "Ah, that feels good." he said. "Sorry for lashing out on you guys." he said again. "No problem. It was only the third time this morning." said Dino.

A few hours later...

Everyone stood in the house, which was mobile so it could hide from people during the day. It was under one of the shelves, sitting so quietly. Drobot was in his lab, fixing the engine, when Dune Bug walked in. "So..." Dune Bug said. "Yeah?" asked Drobot. "Well, you know how we said something about finding them?" asked Dune Bug. Drobot nodded. "Is it possible that we could make something that would locate their chips?" asked Dune Bug. "Well, it might be plausible. I don't know if I could pull it off." said Drobot. "If you need anything to make it, I will personally go out there and get it." said Dune Bug. Drobot grabbed a piece of paper, and jotted down a couple a things. "This is all I need." said Drobot. Dune Bug read the list. "USB Drive, iPod Touch, batteries, and a Skylander." He paused. "Wait, why would you need a Skylander?!" Dune Bug yelped. "A chip for a chip. Just like for witches. To resurrect, it takes a soul for a soul." said Drobot casually. Dune Bug stared at him. "I guess you could call me a witch."

End of Chapter Thirty-Three

Author's Log:

The toys are now in a battlefield, with missing members and humans all around.
Things have changed in the past months for them.
Zoo Lou likes blue Play-Doh.
And Drobot is a witch.

Thanks for reading, be sure to drop of a comment, and if you haven't already, subscribe so I don't have to send out any more alerts. smilie

Well I Guess That Wraps It Up!
---
A story.
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#370 Posted: 22:28:41 26/06/2014
Awesome!
---
Dead
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#371 Posted: 22:35:22 26/06/2014
Awesome! By the way, Drobot is being kind of a mad scientist/ witch, so does that make him a mad witch?
---
Dead
#372 Posted: 23:08:36 26/06/2014 | Topic Creator
He isn't really a witch, it was just a joke for the story.
Well, I'm not really sure if he is a witch or not. I should, since I'm practically his father...
---
A story.
#373 Posted: 00:11:06 27/06/2014
A chip for a chip? Equivalent exchange?

My god... *removes invisible glasses* It's Fullmetal Alchemist all over again.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#374 Posted: 00:14:23 27/06/2014
oh my god!!! make a character that is short and hates to be called it.
#375 Posted: 00:15:28 27/06/2014
OMG! Then it'd be JUST like FMA!!!
---
#376 Posted: 01:00:37 27/06/2014 | Topic Creator
I hope there are no penalties for this,
But what is Fullmetal Alchemist? smilie
---
A story.
#377 Posted: 01:05:02 27/06/2014
No penalties, it's an anime. it's really hard to explain, I'll let 84 explain it. he might word it better
#378 Posted: 01:21:46 27/06/2014
It's an anime that revolves around two brothers, Edward and Alphonse Elric. In their world, people can use something called alchemy. If they draw a transmutation circle, they can transform anything into anything. But you need seething of equal value. Equivalent exchange. However, there is a taboo in alchemy; human transmutation. After their mother died, they tried to use it to bring back her. But instead they ended up creating a monster and Edward was taken to "The Truth". The truth took away Edward's leg and all of Alphonse. Edward then sealed Alphonse's soul onto a suit of armor, which took away his arm in addition. Now they're on a quest to get their bodies back by finding a Philosopher's Stone, which increases the power of alchemy and let's you ignore the rules of equivalent exchange. They became state alchemists and have to fight all sorts of people who get in their way. Throughout the series, they get caught up in things besides getting their bodies back. Oh, and when you perform Human Transmutation, you no longer need to use a Transmutation Circle to perform alchemy.
---
#379 Posted: 01:40:22 27/06/2014
you also left out the part where he replaced his lost limbs with automail
#380 Posted: 01:43:46 27/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Okay then...
I see it's on Netflix...
---
A story.
#381 Posted: 01:46:46 27/06/2014
You should watch it. It's great.

And yeah, I did forget the part about the automail. *facepalm* stupid jesse.
---
#382 Posted: 01:48:42 27/06/2014 | Topic Creator
I'm thinking that it has something to do with mail....
But since it's from a foreign country....
Something with prosthetics?
---
A story.
#383 Posted: 01:48:52 27/06/2014
is that your real name? 0mg, that's crazy
#384 Posted: 01:49:41 27/06/2014 | Topic Creator
At least he doesn't have my name....

I AM SIR PEMPLETON THE THIRD.
---
A story.
#385 Posted: 01:51:12 27/06/2014
heh. and I d oes have something to do with prosthetics
#386 Posted: 01:53:39 27/06/2014 | Topic Creator
I'm am so smart!

I think I'll post this now:

Here's what to expect on the upcoming stuff!

New Characters!

-A Springtime Trigger Happy
-A Sonic Boom
-And a Skylander from Trap Team!

New Plot-Stuffs!

-As the hunt for Zap and Shrooms continues, things get weirder and weirder.
-With Stink Bomb gone, a group of Skylanders shall take the mantle of the villain.

And possibly,
Some special info for a non-Skylander adaption of Shelves!

Be sure to subscribe so you can check out all the new goodness for Shelves!

(I feel like I lost some of my readers...)
---
A story.
#387 Posted: 01:53:50 27/06/2014
What's crazy about my name?

And automail is basically robotic body part replacements.
---
#388 Posted: 01:56:22 27/06/2014
idk, it's just something I say when something is weird to me.I never pictured that as your name

btw, welcome back uttster
#389 Posted: 01:57:00 27/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Why thank you!
It's good to be back.
The only thing I was doing while I wasn't on was planning for, well, the adaption of Shelves.
---
A story.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:57:57 27/06/2014 by uttster13
#390 Posted: 01:59:10 27/06/2014
cool, and great new avatar. I love Phil
#391 Posted: 02:00:52 27/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Phil is love, Phil is life.
Should we all talk on PM? I feel like a Hunter's gonna come by and do some more moderation to my pages....
---
A story.
#392 Posted: 02:04:46 27/06/2014
Are you able to do a three-way pm?
---
#393 Posted: 02:06:48 27/06/2014
I don't think so.I have a question, does it make you guys feel weird that im a girl?
#394 Posted: 02:08:14 27/06/2014 | Topic Creator
You can send messages to more than one person at a time.
And why would it make us feel weird that you're a girl?
---
A story.
#395 Posted: 02:09:36 27/06/2014
idk, it usually bothers people because this is a game aimed for guys
#396 Posted: 02:10:56 27/06/2014
No it's not. It's for anyone.
---
#397 Posted: 02:13:02 27/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Activision first suspected it would be aimed for boys around 7-13. But, they saw success in every core demographic, even those sad middle-aged men who still live with their parents. (My cousin is one of those.)

Now, it really doesn't seem to have a certain demographic, but it's highest market is middle-aged men.
---
A story.
#398 Posted: 02:14:01 27/06/2014
btw uttster, if you're gonna watch fma, try sao. that's what my profile pic is
#399 Posted: 02:15:02 27/06/2014
SAO is great too, yeah. But I don't know if it's on netflix.
---
#400 Posted: 02:15:24 27/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Okay, I'll watch some tomorrow. I don't feel like trying to find my earbuds right now. smilie
---
A story.
First | Previous | Page 8 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32 33 34

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me