Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 11 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 32 33 34
Shelves © by Uttster13 [CLOSED]
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#501 Posted: 02:06:09 11/08/2014
PAGE 11 IS MINE!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
L-NightBomb Blue Sparx Gems: 602
#502 Posted: 14:39:19 11/08/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
---
#Braceface smilie smilie smilie
Sandwitch the new witch made of sand!!!
I am that one person that got two toys launch day of Trap Team.
skylandsfan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5316
#503 Posted: 15:14:30 11/08/2014
I love this story! Do you want to know something else I love?......TURTLES!
---
My life will not be complete until I own Sun Dragon
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#504 Posted: 15:19:42 11/08/2014
i also think turtles are cool.
terrafin2299 Ripto Gems: 3418
#505 Posted: 15:36:24 11/08/2014
that's what Quigley said in the first hand when you talked to him in warnado
#506 Posted: 16:08:02 11/08/2014
i like turtles!
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#507 Posted: 19:19:08 11/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter Forty-Eight:
Highway Fun and a Battle at Target

Dune Bug fell to the ground. “WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!” yelled Jade. “It was my only option.” said Flameslinger. “You could have tackled him or something!” yelled Jade. Flameslinger picked up Dune Bug, and jumped to the ground. Strauss wheeled over to the pair. “He’ll be fine. The arrow didn’t hit his chip.” said the old man. “He was still shot!” yelled Jade. Strauss pulled out a small pen, and jabbed Jade. She instantly fell to the ground. “What did you just do?” asked Flameslinger, slowly backing away. “Relax. It was just a code that would knock out her chip.” said Strauss. He went over to Dune Bug. “How long will it last?” asked Flameslinger. “Until I decide to wake her up. I can’t stand her bossy nature any longer.” He took a look at the fallen leader. “Eh, he should be fine. He must’ve been on acids or something. Tomorrow, he will be fine.” said Strauss.

Wallop was up front with Sunspot, who was yelling at the Trap Master because “he is doing things wrong”. “You’re gonna crash!” yelled the Sidekick. Wallop grunted. Three cars went by. “Don’t hit them!” Wallop cursed under his breath. It was silent for a minute, until a squirrel scurried in front of the car. “NO!” yelled Sunspot, and sparked a line of flame in front of Wallop’s face. The semi swerved a little bit. “Why are we swerving! You’re gonna kill us all!” yelled Sunspot. Wallop opened the door to the back, and threw Sunspot in there. Dino and Zoo were playing with Snuggles, with Dino in Snuggles’ mouth. Sunspot whizzed passed and hit the psycho puppy in the head. “GRRR!” growled Snuggles, and started chasing the small Skylander.

At the store...

“Ready, aim, fire!” yelled Thomas. His army of Countdowns had begun shooting missiles at the Slaves. “Hey, cut it out!” yelled Slave Three. “Continue fire!” yelled Thomas. “We don’t want harm this time.” said Slave Two. Thomas and a group ran behind the car. “Sir,” said one of them, “They want us to stop.” Thomas looked down. “I think it’s a trick of some sorts.” he said. “I don’t know. I really think we should stop.” said another. Thomas thought for second. “Alright.” he said. He ran out. “CEASE FIRE!” One last missile flew in the air. It hit Slave One, and knocked him down. In rage, Slave Two yelled, “YOU KILLED MY BROTHER. ALL YOU GET IS PAIN!” He pulled out what looked like half the Tower of Time adventure piece, and grabbed parts from One’s body, and Three. He quickly assembled it. “YOU WILL DIE!” yelled Three. They held up a cannon made from the ToT, and shot a huge missile at one of the cars.

Thomas opened his eyes. He could see shrapnel everywhere. Countdowns’ were scattered all over the store. He was laying on top of three legs, all disabled from other soldiers.
He stood up, and saw two of his commanders, Peter and Bob, along with Brutus, Lumin, and seven other Countdowns. Bob ran over to Thomas. “He’s alive!” The others rushed over. “Thank Eon! We thought you were dead!” yelled Lumin happily. “Where...where’s everyone else?” asked Thomas. He was a little dizzy from the blow. “A quarter of our men are either dead, or missing a limb. The survivors were sent home. Jeff and Sam are leading them, so they should be fine.” said Bob. “Why were they sent back?” asked the leader. Everything was blurred. “They went back to grab all of our weapons. I’m afraid we have a war on our hands.” answered Brutus. He was wearing a Commander’s rank badge. “Congratulations, Mr.Tree Man.” said Thomas. He fell back down, with his eyes closed.

End of Chapter Forty-Eight

Author’s Log:

Eleven frostin’ pages? Holy beanz! Thank you all so much for reading the story! I will have more to come, especially since I have my own work space in my bedroom now. (We renovated it. There were two beds, but my little bro and I got bunk beds, so a whole wall was cleared. That made more room to add the cards and poster on my wall, and let’s me have a desk!)

Seriously, thank you all. My Fan Fiction journey on smilie has been quite a long- but wonderful- adventure.

What’d you guys think about the continual adventure in the semi? How about the battle at Target?

Again, thanks for reading!Be sure to drop off all of your goodies below!

Well I Guess That Wraps It Up!
---
A story.
#508 Posted: 19:27:24 11/08/2014
So there is no definite explanation to why Dune Bug was acting like a tortoise?
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#509 Posted: 19:28:34 11/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: 84skylanderdude

Not yet. It'll come within the next few chapters.
---
A story.
#510 Posted: 19:29:26 11/08/2014
Quote: uttster13

Not yet. It'll come within the next few chapters.

I see.
---
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#511 Posted: 21:14:31 11/08/2014
I knew Dune Bug was on something.
#512 Posted: 21:17:15 11/08/2014
so much going on, i have no idea
#513 Posted: 22:25:32 11/08/2014
I love this even more!!! thanks uttster, I'm only reading two fan fictions so I'm glad you're not ending this like I think you said before, also, congrats on 75 chapters!!!
#514 Posted: 22:27:17 11/08/2014
Quote: terrafin2299
I love this even more!!! thanks uttster, I'm only reading two fan fictions so I'm glad you're not ending this like I think you said before, also, congrats on 75 chapters!!!

You mean 47. smilie
---
#515 Posted: 22:33:32 11/08/2014
sorry, didnt read it. yah, you're so close to fifty!!!
#516 Posted: 20:36:52 12/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter Forty-Nine:
This One Has a Suspenseful Cliché

Thomas woke up again, this time, he was in Dune Bug and his group’s home. He recognized the place from digging around not too long ago. Strauss and Lumin were in the room with him. “He’ll be fine. His chip is just processing too much at a time. Give him a day or two.” said the old fart. “Thanks, Strauss.” said Lumin. She walked out of the room, leaving Strauss and Thomas behind. Strauss turned to the bed, only to see Thomas laying down with his eyes closed. “I know you’re awake.” said Strauss. Thomas sat up. An awkward silence filled the room. “So...what happened?” asked the bomb. “Well, I got taken away with some others, then my group took a long time trying to find me. They eventually found me and the others, along with some more homies. But, we got stuck because the transportation was missing. We hitched a ride on a semi, hijacked it, killed an innocent human, and got home in time to see you and your people scattered across the store.” ranted Strauss. Thomas took a while to take that in, but eventually figured it out. He opened his mouth, but Strauss interrupted him. “Before you ask, most of your men are alive thanks to me and Drobot, and you’ve been unconscious for three days.” He wheeled backwards toward the door, and mouthed, ‘I can read thoughts.’

Dune Bug stood outside, standing on his platform, about to give a speech. (Do you feel nostalgic yet?) “Okay everyone. Thomas has awoken, and we’ve managed to survive these last couple chapters. Anyway, I’d like to announce that we’ve partnered up with our new friends at the Countdown Republic. We’re going to send out men to find councilman Bash and his growing army of baddies. Hopefully we’ll find them, tear them apart, let Bash live so some new genius can resurrect him, only for us to destroy him within the next chapters.” said Dune Bug. “I feel like we used that storyline last time.” said Zoo. “How about we take a different path?” asked Flameslinger. “Yeah! Something new and creative!” yelled a Countdown. Dune Bug stood there, staring at everyone, with a look on his face. It read, ‘Seriously? We don’t have another non-cliché option.’ “Uh, sure. Give the author a couple more days to think of something.” said Dune Bug. Everyone sighed, but shook their head in agreement.

In Bash’s pad...

Things on the other end couldn’t be going any smoother. Bash had successfully gained tons of Skylanders from all over the Highlands. He also gained some smart peeps, so ya’ know, go science! Bash was in his lair with Hex, Victor, Shard, Rambo and Volts, a Deja Vu that was accidentally released. “Welcome to the team. Thank you for coming forth, and bringing thirty more of you.” said Bash. “No problem. It was fun traveling halfway across the world, with thirty more of you.” said Volts sarcastically. (Note: She was released early in Europe, but Bash found her due to using a chip locator to find her. He contacted her, and forced her to join, along with her “sisters”.) “If you don’t want to be here, then I can kill you and replace you with one of the others.” said Bash. He signaled Victor, and the Voodood raised his axe. “I’m good.” said Volts. She glared at Victor, and raised her fork.

Bash went to his study with Hex and Victor. “We should kill Volts. She’s evil.” said Victor. “We’re evil too, genius.” said Hex. “I’m on board with killing her. Call Rambo up, tell him to bring Volts with him.” said Bash. “If we kill her, we lose a soldier. And we could use all the help we need.” said Hex. “We still have Sherbet. With the fuzzy little creature on our side, we are unstoppable.” said Bash. “A ball of pink fur is our savior? I don’t think so.” said Hex. Bash clapped, and a ball of pink fur rolled in. “Hex, I can prove this… thing is deadly. But I can show you by using Volts, or use you.”

At the Electronics Depo…

Strauss was in the lab with Drobot and Rupert, analyzing a picture of Dune Bug’s chip. “This thing is messed up.” said Drobot. “What is it?” asked Rupert. “Half of the circuits are fried, and it looks it some wires are missing.” replied Drobot. He stepped aside so Strauss can take a look. “No. It can’t be.” said Strauss dramatically, looking into your eyes.

End of Chapter Forty-Nine

Author’s Log:

Fun fact about a Skylanders RFID chips: they are like computer chips, and have no circuits. It is a very thin piece of circular plastic-like material, with embedded codes in rings that seem to be etched in with lasers.

Anyway, next chapter will focus on Strauss’s past. It’s gonna be interesting.

Thanks for reading, be sure to drop off you lovely thoughts down there in the comments!
Be sure to subscribe if you haven’t already, and expect a new chapter soon!

(Note: I want you guys to start some sort of conversation down below, if you kindly would. I really want to hear what you think about the story so far, and if you need some catching up just in case you think you missed something.)

---
A story.
#517 Posted: 20:45:53 12/08/2014
Did you just not have any ideas, or did you do that on purpose?
---
#518 Posted: 20:51:57 12/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Did you just not have any ideas, or did you do that on purpose?

On purpose. smilie
The thing will be revealed in the next chapter, but I'm working on a good way to journey into Strauss's past.
---
A story.
#519 Posted: 21:39:17 12/08/2014
you're almost to 50!
#520 Posted: 21:58:33 12/08/2014
We need to build a new wall.

Our fourth one was completely annihilated.
---
#521 Posted: 22:09:32 12/08/2014
yass, so excited for chapter 50!!!
mrdarkspyro Blue Sparx Gems: 918
#522 Posted: 00:53:16 13/08/2014
*builds a new wall with the alloy that makes up Captain America's shield* There, no one is going to this one anytime in the next... enterity. Unless they get loki and they do like he in Avenger's Earth Mightest's Heroes. (Look it up on Netflix. It really good.)
---
MAX AURA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#523 Posted: 02:13:46 13/08/2014
Interesting.
#524 Posted: 17:26:09 13/08/2014 | Topic Creator
The next couple chapter focus on the origins of Strauss!

Chapter Fifty!
Chronicles of Strauss
Pt. One

Date: 3/5/09

‘You can do this, Josh.’ thought Josh. Who’s Josh, you ask? Oh yeah, you don’t know him yet. Josh is a code monkey for Toys for Bob, the developers of Spyro’s Kingdom, a new game coming in the near future. Anyway, Josh has been working on making game codes for the five characters that are coming out in the game. Today, Josh has a meeting with the execs of Activision, a seemingly nice video game publisher. By seemingly nice, I mean you have to meet their marketing department. Josh entered meeting room hashtag seven. I mean #7. Sitting by the table were tons of fancy looking gentleman, and office assistant Tammy.

Josh stood in front of the table, preparing to talk to the execs about Spyro’s Kingdom. “Er...hello there.” he said. He looked down, mumbled something, and looked up. His face was blood red. “What do you have for Spyro’s Kingdom?” asked on of the most fanciest men in the room. I don’t know his name, so just call him Mr.Fancy. Yeah, that works. “Uh, well, I have some bad news.” said Josh. “What do you mean? We bought Toys for Bob because you guy don’t have problems.” said Mr. Fancy all snarky and jerk-like. “Well,” Josh started, “I’m afraid the game absolutely sucks.” The execs stared at him, confused. “What?” yelled Mr. Fancy. “There aren’t enough characters, and stuff we truly want to do is not allowed.” said Josh. Mr. Fancy grabbed his phone, and called Paul Reiche. *cue awesome ringtone* “Hello?” answered Paul. “Hello, Reiche. I understand the game isn’t going to work.” said Fancy. “Y-yes. It’s not going to work. Our marketing-” “I don’t care. From now on, Toys for Bob is officially closing.” said Fancy.

Josh stood there, staring at Fancy. “What?! You can do that!” yelled Paul in disbelief. “Actually, I can. We own and fund you, and now we don’t. Good day, Reiche.” Josh’s face turned a darker shade of red. “You can leave, swine.” said Fancy. He and his clique stood up, and headed for the door. As Mr. Fancy walked over, Josh ran up behind him. “AAHHH!” he yelled, tackling Mr. Fancy. “YOU ARE AN AWFUL PERSON, FANCY!” yelled Josh, who was now on top of Fancy. “My name is Pete! HELP!” yelled Fa- er, Pete. All those other fancy people looked at him and laughed. One man- let’s name him George- said, “We’ve been waiting for some lower employee to take down Pete. Now because of you, Activision is safe! Now, tell us your presentation.”

The great and might Josh, who has slayed the evil Pete, was given a chance to present his thingy. “I got my friend I-Wei to scale up some characters.” said Dragon Slayer Level Fifty-Three and Four Fifths Josh. He picked up some characters out of his bag. One was an Ignitor, another was a Chinese dragon, and the third was a Drill Sergeant. “These are some of my favorites. That guy with the sword is Flade, a combination of the words ‘flame’ and ‘blade’. The dragon is named Sunbeam for now, but it’ll most likely change. And that little robot guy is Drill Sergeant. He’s probably the coolest one I have now.” said Josh. He and the others continued their meeting, while Drill Sergeant slowly came to life.

End of Chapter Fifty

Author’s Log:

It was sort of slow, I know, and I apologize for that. I tried to add some more lame jokes in there, to hopefully make it better.

Thanks for reading, be sure to drop off the beautiful thoughts down below!

---
A story.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:56:26 13/08/2014 by uttster13
#525 Posted: 17:43:23 13/08/2014
I am so freaking confused right now.
#526 Posted: 17:54:42 13/08/2014 | Topic Creator
At the end of C49, I mentioned that the next chapter starts a mini-arc of Strauss's past, and this is the first part. The second introduces Strauss and focuses on the first day of his life.

I'll edit it a little.
---
A story.
#527 Posted: 18:26:25 13/08/2014
Cool.
---
#528 Posted: 19:21:08 13/08/2014
you're really that desperate, huh?
#529 Posted: 19:35:14 13/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: ZapNorris
you're really that desperate, huh?

If you mean about my avatar, the yeah. I have a couple readers, but it truly sucks how little people read.
---
A story.
#530 Posted: 19:42:52 13/08/2014
At the end of C49, I mentioned that the next chapter starts a mini-arc of Strauss's past, and this is the first part. The second introduces Strauss and focuses on the first day of his life.

I'll edit it a little.

Oh, I don't really care much about Strauss's past because he is my least favorite character. smilie
#531 Posted: 20:02:41 13/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Let's just say that Strauss's past is key in the story now.
---
A story.
#532 Posted: 20:05:05 13/08/2014
Okay.
#533 Posted: 20:47:14 13/08/2014
I love this!!! congrats on chapter 50!!!
mrdarkspyro Blue Sparx Gems: 918
#534 Posted: 00:58:37 14/08/2014
So Stauss is the first Skylander to come alive I'm guessing. It would be funny if the employees at TFB saw this and said "Yep this exactly what happened."
---
MAX AURA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#535 Posted: 20:49:05 14/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: mrdarkspyro
So Stauss is the first Skylander to come alive I'm guessing. It would be funny if the employees at TFB saw this and said "Yep this exactly what happened."

Shelves: Based on a True Story
---
A story.
#536 Posted: 20:58:36 14/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter Fifty-One:
Chronicles of Strauss
Pt. Two

After Josh’s very successful presentation, Spyro’s Kingdom was scrapped, and the new game, Skylanders, was green lit. Josh had gone back to his apartment, with those three Skylanders going with him. He left the bag on the table, which allowed the Drill Sergeant to wheel out of the bag. “What is this place?” the Skylander asked himself. Josh must’ve heard him, because he peeked in the room to see what was going on. “Did I startle you?” asked the Drill Sergeant. “AHHH!” yelled Josh. He ran in, terrified, and picked up the DS. “Hi.” said the DS. “HOW ARE YOU TALKING? AND MOVING? WE DIDN”T PROGRAM YOU TO BE THIS WAY!” Josh yelled. “I don’t know about that, but I do know that you are my father.” said the toy. Josh got light headed, and collapsed on the floor.

Josh was laying on the floor, with the Drill Sergeant standing on his face. The man suddenly woke up. “You were asleep for a while.” said the DS. “How long?” asked Josh. “I don’t know. Three or four minutes.” Josh looked at him bluntly, and got up. The DS was falling, but a quick swoop of the arm saved him. “I see you’ve come to terms with me living and all that.” said the Skylander. “Yeah, I have. I figured something crazy in my life would happen, and now it’s here in front of me.” said Josh. He walked over to the table with the toy in his hands, and set it down. “So, I need a name. And you’re my father, so you know...” The toy looked at Josh. “Strauss. For my dead grandfather. Does that work?” asked Josh. “Straus...Strauss...yeah, I like it.” said the newly named Strauss. Josh stared at the table, tear drops forming in his eyes. “How did he die?” asked Strauss. “Terrorist attack. I was a little kid when it happened.” said Josh, now starting to cry. Strauss didn’t know what to do, it was only his first day of living. “Um… it’s okay. Everything will be fine.” said Strauss. “Thanks, Strauss.” said Josh. Strauss was uncomfortable. “Why don’t we figure out I’m alive.” he said. “Sounds good.” said Josh. He picked up Strauss and placed him in the bag. Then he set off for his office at the Toys for Bob studio.At the TfB studio…

Josh had entered his office, closed and locked the door, and then placed Strauss on his desk. “This is where I was born.” said Strauss. “Yep. Sure is. That little machine made your codes, and a friend of my made you.” said Josh. He picked up a clunky machine that had a keyboard and a laser etcher on it. “So much for little.” said Strauss. “What is it?” he asked. “It’s a machine that etches the codes I type in on a small circular chip, called and RFID chip. It’s your brain and heart.” said Josh. He picked up Strauss, and grabbed an RFID chip out of a box. “What are you doing?” asked Strauss. “I need to copy you coding to find out what is making you alive.” said Josh. He placed Strauss on a cylinder, and scanned his chip. “Easy as that.” said the code monkey. He placed Strauss back down. “Now what?” asked the Skylander. “Well, I’m going to search through the coding to find something that’s different from a normal Skylander. It’s going to take a long time.” said Josh.

After spending days looking through the codes, Josh finally found something that stood out. “Whoa.” said Josh. “Did you find something? I’ve been waiting years.” said Strauss. “It’s been three days. Calm down. But yes, I did find something.” said Josh. He picked up Strauss and put him by the screen. “I can’t read.” said Strauss. “You can talk and move, yet you can’t read. Great.” said Josh. “What is it?” asked Strauss. “It’s a special wall of coding I was working on. The words say: ‘Soul. Memories, Life.’ Then there are certain letters and number in there, which allowed the code to work.” said Josh. he was amazed. “So…can you do this with other Skylanders?” asked Strauss. “Hand me Sunbeam and Flade. We have work to do.”

End of Chapter Fifty-One

Author’s Log:

I remember early in the story about how some people wanted to know how the Skylanders came to life. Well, I found the perfect place (and character) to tell the story in. This will span out, especially since you still have to learn how Strauss knows tons of stuff, and what is wrong with Dune Bug’s code. Hopefully you find this interesting as well, because it is way different from the usual narrative. I’m also going to try to add some heartfelt moments in here. Why? Because I can.

Thank you so so so so very much for reading the story!
Be sure to subscribe if you haven’t, and drop off those words your noggin produces, right there in the box below!

---
A story.
#537 Posted: 21:06:36 14/08/2014
does that mean flade and sunbeam are... alive? or will be?
#538 Posted: 21:52:12 14/08/2014
Eh, I'm still not interested in Strauss.
#539 Posted: 21:55:24 14/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Epic popthorn

That's okay. I'm just putting him in this because it leads up to what's going with Dune Bug, and gives you the reason why Skylanders are alive. (And why some aren't.)
---
A story.
#540 Posted: 22:03:54 14/08/2014
He's the God of Skylanders!!
---
#541 Posted: 22:05:43 14/08/2014

That's okay. I'm just putting him in this because it leads up to what's going with Dune Bug, and gives you the reason why Skylanders are alive. (And why some aren't.)

I'd probably be more interested if it was a different character.....
#542 Posted: 23:16:14 14/08/2014
who'd win in a fight- Spanish boomer or BBB boomer?
#543 Posted: 15:10:58 16/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter Fifty-Two:
Chronicles of Strauss
Pt. Three

Josh sat in his office, which was now cluttered with all sorts of pictures, drawings and codes. All of this had been put there over the past five months. And it’s all there because of Strauss.

Strauss sat on Josh’s desk, along with Flade, Sunbeam and Enchantress, a fourth Skylander Josh had been working on. “It’s been five months already?” asked Enchantress. “I can’t believe it either. In these months of my life, I have learned so much. How to read, how to code, and how to plunge the toilet after one of Josh’s massive turds.” said Strauss. “Hey!” said Josh, still looking at his computer screen. He was typing incredibly fast, and was completely focused. “What are you doing, Josh?” asked Flade. He didn’t reply, so Flade asked again. “What? Oh, I’m making basic codes for the other monkeys to use. It’s hard work.” said Josh. “Okay. Well, we’re gonna go to the house.” said Flade.

Flade and the others walked over to a huge cardboard box that was sitting in the closet. It wasn’t decorated on the outside, only having a small hole in the bottom that was used as a door. The inside, however, was completely different. The four Skylanders each had their own room, which was painted a color of their choice. There was also a huge hangout in the middle of the box, which had toys and wires and junk all over the place. “Home sweet home.” said Sunbeam, laying on a couch made from a tissue box and gauze tape. “It sure is.” said Enchantress. “Do you think we can get Josh to whip up some more of those monsters for us to fight?” asked Flade. “He’s pretty busy today, I think it’s best we leave him alone.” said Strauss. “What’s up with him lately? All he’s been doing is what he is supposed to be doing. He hasn’t really worked on our chips in weeks.” said Enchantress. “The game is going into major development next week, so he’s scrambling to do his job.” said Strauss.

The four continued their conversation, but Flade walked upstairs to his room. It had many different versions of swords and knives, all of them made from the 3D printer Josh had received for his astonishing work on coding and creating characters. Flade went to go to his huge arsenal, but something was in it. “Hi, I’m Alchemist.” said a blue gremlin of sorts. “Stand back! For you must be another monster that was made for defeat!” yelled Flade. The other three ran up to see what was going on. “Whoa, man. I don’t wanna fight.” said Alchemist. “Do not mess with me! I am the mighty-” Flade was cut off by Josh, who reached through the roof and picked him up. “Guys, come to the computer.” he said. The Skylanders all walked out and hopped onto the desk. “This is Alchemist. He is a Skylander I’ve been working on for the game. “He has a life code, then, right?” asked Enchantress. “Correct.” said Josh. “That’s another point for Enchantress, we have a winner!” Sunbeam said in his best Pat Sajack voice. Enchantress punched him in the face, knocking him down. “Is he going to join us? I’d like to have another friend.” said Strauss. “Yes, he’ll been joining you. But, I’m afraid I also have some bad news.” said Josh. “And it is?” asked Flade. “Well, Flade, you aren’t going to make it to the game. They kept your concept, but not your design and features. Same goes with Sunbeam, and Enchantress is on hold, along with Alchemist. Strauss, your type of Skylander is the only one that will make it.”

All five Skylanders stared at him. “What do you mean?” asked Sunbeam. “I’m saying that you, Enchantress, Flade and Alchemist are not going to make it to the game. But don’t worry. There were over a hundred characters made, and only thirty-two were picked.” said Josh. “You said I have been redesigned. But what am I now?” asked Flade. “You are Flade. One of my first creations. But, your concept has evolved into a character named ‘Ignitor’. Enchantress has been shelved, but the name has changed into Star Strike. Sunbeam is Camo, and Alchemist doesn’t sound kid-friendly, so it’s Pop Fizz. And you all look different.” said Josh. The four looked sad, and worried. “But, you guys are one of a kind. We are different then the Skylanders. Sure, I’ve been made into one, but you guys are like the ancestors, the first Skylanders. You are unique, and one of a kind.” said Strauss. The others looked as if they cheered up, but then Flade snapped. “You are not one of us. You are a Skylander, and we are just toys made by a lonely man!” he yelled. “Flade, calm down. Please.” said Josh. He looked a little hurt. “No! You are the reason we aren’t good enough to be a lame ‘lander. You are not my father!” yelled Flade. He dashed off to the house, but collapsed on the way there.

End of Chapter Fifty-Two

Author’s Log:

Can you see what’s wrong with Flade? Maybe if you compare him to Dune Bug...
Thanks for reading, be sure to drop off a wonderfully spectacular comment in the box below!

---
A story.
#544 Posted: 15:21:07 16/08/2014
You know,it's funny. The first chapter you had Josh in, you uploaded it while I was at my friend Josh's house. smilie
---
#545 Posted: 15:30:52 16/08/2014
Flade isnt like Dune Bug
#546 Posted: 18:56:56 16/08/2014 | Topic Creator
You know,it's funny. The first chapter you had Josh in, you uploaded it while I was at my friend Josh's house. smilie

That's why he is named Josh.
What?
No, I'm not watching your every move... smilie

Flade isnt like Dune Bug

In terms of what's going on, he is. He definitely does not have leadership quality, but he has the same thing going on with him as Dune Bug.

*ERNT*

Hi everyone! It's a lovely day, isn't it? Well, I'm afraid I have some bad news for you guys.
I start school this Monday, which means I will lose basically all of my free time. Things will be slow, but I will make to for Shelves. I am currently writing a couple of chapters to post during the week when I may not have time. There may only be two (give or take) chapters a week, but that's okay, right? Of course it is! Thanks for reading, I wouldn't be here without you!

*ERNT*
---
A story.
#547 Posted: 20:23:16 16/08/2014
They have *drumroll* ANGER ISSUES
---
#548 Posted: 21:10:05 16/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: L-NightBomb
They have *drumroll* ANGER ISSUES

smilie

Next chapter might be up tonight, peoples! Stay tuned!
---
A story.
#549 Posted: 21:14:09 16/08/2014
swags
---
#550 Posted: 21:14:50 16/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Hey, almost twelve pages...cool...
---
A story.
First | Previous | Page 11 of 34 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 32 33 34

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me