Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5
LGBT Opposition [CLOSED]
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#1 Posted: 19:03:10 26/01/2014 | Topic Creator
'Tis futile.
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#2 Posted: 19:06:02 26/01/2014
The usefulness of this topic is high.
---
#hu
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#3 Posted: 19:06:14 26/01/2014
What's lgbt
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#4 Posted: 19:09:04 26/01/2014
MMMWWWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
---
Gay 4 GARcher
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#5 Posted: 19:13:45 26/01/2014
Quote: hardcoreignitor
What's lgbt

Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender

This topic will be interesting.
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12151
#6 Posted: 19:17:54 26/01/2014
who would want to oppose the lgbt anyway
dance around me
#7 Posted: 19:20:08 26/01/2014
Quote: AvatariDragon
What's lgbt

Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender

This topic will be interesting.

Thanks.

And yes. Yes it will.
---
#hu
#8 Posted: 19:45:22 26/01/2014 | Topic Creator
I don't see why people are still fighting it, really.
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#9 Posted: 19:51:33 26/01/2014

------------
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#10 Posted: 20:01:03 26/01/2014
To be quite honest this debate has grown tiring on me. The fact that it's a debate at all is baffling. There are several other topics and debates out there that have a huge grey area with no clear right or wrong answer. The question about rights of people within the LGBT community is black and white and has a clear, logical, definitive answer; they are human, humans deserve human rights, they get rights. The end.

People trying to stop something that doesn't involve them because an outdated work of fiction told them it's wrong is stupid, and people trying overtly hard to be politically correct as to never offend anybody is also going a bit overboard and in some cases might not be entirely necessary.

This issue is something that was resolved in relatively short time with not nearly as much opposition in other countries. The fact that the US still struggles with something as simple as "should these people have the same rights as us" is mindblowing, and I'd rather we just give them the same rights as everybody else and move onto something else that isn't as clearly defined.
#11 Posted: 20:01:41 26/01/2014
Quote: Wild

------------

STEPHEN
Y U DO DIS
---
nyeheheheheh

#12 Posted: 20:21:25 26/01/2014
I don't believe that it's right to be homosexual, bi, etc. but, I do believe they should be treated like regular people too.
---
#hu
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#13 Posted: 20:23:56 26/01/2014
Hate to say this...but lgbt is so wrong and ****ed up.
---
My life is complete.
wakapro77 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4196
#14 Posted: 20:25:05 26/01/2014
Quote: MagicFizz

Hahaha

That is really funny! : - )
---
hence, the yiffening shall come

I submit my art on my tumblr. PM me for the link.
#15 Posted: 20:27:39 26/01/2014

I'd run before the flame wars start.
---
#hu
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#16 Posted: 20:29:54 26/01/2014

Do you have factual statistics or personal experiences to backup this opinion? Just curious, y'know, for science. ^.^
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#17 Posted: 20:31:41 26/01/2014
Nopenopenopenopenopenopenopenope

Not replying. Just ignore my post and carry on, I'd hate to start a war in this time of peace. >____<
---
My life is complete.
#18 Posted: 20:31:49 26/01/2014
sigh...this topic is uplifting.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#19 Posted: 20:34:49 26/01/2014
Quote: Wild
[youtube][/youtube]

------------

STEPHEN
Y U DO DIS

we're voting him off the island
#20 Posted: 20:50:31 26/01/2014
Quote: CAV
To be quite honest this debate has grown tiring on me. The fact that it's a debate at all is baffling. There are several other topics and debates out there that have a huge grey area with no clear right or wrong answer. The question about rights of people within the LGBT community is black and white and has a clear, logical, definitive answer; they are human, humans deserve human rights, they get rights. The end.

People trying to stop something that doesn't involve them because an outdated work of fiction told them it's wrong is stupid, and people trying overtly hard to be politically correct as to never offend anybody is also going a bit overboard and in some cases might not be entirely necessary.

This issue is something that was resolved in relatively short time with not nearly as much opposition in other countries. The fact that the US still struggles with something as simple as "should these people have the same rights as us" is mindblowing, and I'd rather we just give them the same rights as everybody else and move onto something else that isn't as clearly defined.

I wish people would stop saying that... I mean, it's fine if you (general you, not directed towards you specifically, CAV) don't believe in what it says, but that doesn't really give you the right to call it "outdated fiction" when you don't even know for certain if it is just that. Nobody knows, but there's really no harm in believing it, right? Also, it's kind of insensitive to say that when there are people around who do believe in it... It's like you're intentionally trying to insult them or something; that's how I look at it, anyway. And I'm not just saying this because I myself believe in it, but I'm tired of people saying stuff like that, and not just about that one specific book, but towards other religions too. You don't have to agree with any of it, but you don't have to insult it either.
I mean, I get what you're saying CAV, but that one little phrase kinda bothered me...

Anyway, I'm really not trying to stat an argument of any kind... And talking of religion is kind of off-topic... I've just been wanting to say this for a while now and since the opportunity presented itself... ._.
I'm gonna leave now...
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
zzsdf Emerald Sparx Gems: 4192
#21 Posted: 21:07:41 26/01/2014

Not replying. Just ignore my post and carry on, I'd hate to start a war in this time of peace. >____<

Very good, close your eyes and pretend nothing happened.

Or just, you know, open them and realize you have big issues.
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#22 Posted: 21:09:40 26/01/2014

how so?...
#23 Posted: 21:10:47 26/01/2014
OK, I think lgbt people Should have equal rights, but I ain't be of them.
---
nyeheheheheh

Tel Prydain Blue Sparx Gems: 903
#24 Posted: 21:14:31 26/01/2014
I’m a straight cis-male in a long-term relationship, but I love the LGBT and it infuriates me when people try to harass them in anyway.
This world is **** – and if you, any of you, find someone that loves you and you love back, and that love makes the world slightly less **** – no one should be able to tell you that love is not okay.

Quote: AvatariDragon
[align=justify]Quote: CAV

I wish people would stop saying that... I mean, it's fine if you (general you, not directed towards you specifically, CAV) don't believe in what it says, but that doesn't really give you the right to call it "outdated fiction" when you don't even know for certain if it is just that. Nobody knows, but there's really no harm in believing it, right?

But if the people who believe it then use it as an excuse to oppress or harass other people, then there is absolutely harm in believing it. The moment that government tries to legislate based on a thousand year-old book rather than the good of the people, we have a problem.

Now I’m actually a big fan of religion, but Christians often overlook the fact that Jesus didn’t talk about homosexuality at all, but he talked about overly-religious people being terrible a lot. If god cares about something, it would seem he’s much more interested in stopping religious people being dicks than he is in whom you’re loving.
---
My collection: 98/99
Photos: http://s1298.photobucket.com/u...rary/Skylanders
Looking for: smilie
#25 Posted: 21:21:09 26/01/2014
Quote: zzsdf

Shut up. God made man and woman to be together. And this mess is just ****ed up and...awwww crap. Here I go.

These things people are doing is messed up just because it's not right. Its really ugh. You know what, *leaves topic*
---
My life is complete.
#26 Posted: 21:24:10 26/01/2014

Shut up. God made man and woman to be together. And this mess is just ****ed up and...awwww crap. Here I go.

These things people are doing is messed up just because it's not right. Its really ugh. You know what, *leaves topic*

didn't god also say "thou shall not judge"? or am i remembering things wrong?
#27 Posted: 21:24:39 26/01/2014

Hi, I'm going to hell, want to come with?
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#28 Posted: 21:25:15 26/01/2014

I believe that to, but, he also wants everyone to be loved.
---
#hu
#29 Posted: 21:26:24 26/01/2014

O, rly?

So… how come the bible has god approving of men who have multiple wives and concubines? (Concubines are essentially exclusive prostitutes).

Go ahead. I’ll wait.
---
#30 Posted: 21:27:51 26/01/2014
Quote: Tel Prydain

O, rly?

So… how come the bible has god approving of men who have multiple wives and concubines? (Concubines are essentially exclusive prostitutes).

Go ahead. I’ll wait.

This too. My parents forget this fact SO much.
---
#hu
#31 Posted: 21:31:19 26/01/2014
Guys I think MagicFizz said that specifically to get attention and start something. Leave it be.
#32 Posted: 21:38:19 26/01/2014
Guys I think MagicFizz said that specifically to get attention and start something. Leave it be.

I don't want to leave it be.

Did I mention I studied the bible, including in the original greek, in Bible Collage for several years before coming a youth minister? I bring this up so that when I say appeals to scripture are pointless when attempting to demonize the LGBT community, that the people here know I am fully capable of tearing their bible-misunderstanding arguments apart and feeding it to them.

Bring it.
---
zzsdf Emerald Sparx Gems: 4192
#33 Posted: 21:41:54 26/01/2014

I feel really sorry for you m8, you need help.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8480
#34 Posted: 21:45:50 26/01/2014
What does the t stand for?
#35 Posted: 21:46:45 26/01/2014
Quote: Tel Prydain

I don't want to leave it be.

Did I mention I studied the bible, including in the original greek, in Bible Collage for several years before coming a youth minister? I bring this up so that when I say appeals to scripture are pointless when attempting to demonize the LGBT community, that the people here know I am fully capable of tearing their bible-misunderstanding arguments apart and feeding it to them.

Bring it.

I fully understand and appreciate your input. However, when the person says something, then follows it with "I'm gonna leave so I don't start something" only to try and start something the very next post, it's clear they're doing this for ****s and giggles. I don't think we should be acknowledging that.
#36 Posted: 21:47:23 26/01/2014
Quote: somePerson

Transgender.
---
#hu
#37 Posted: 21:47:27 26/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Someday when my wife, my son (or daughter, or both) and I are walking down the street, we'll see two men or two women holding hands. My child will point and ask "Daddy, why are they doing that?" and I'll say "That's love. That's what love looks like." Then my wife will smile at me, I'll put my arm around her and say "This is also what love looks like."

I hope that happens one day.
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#38 Posted: 21:48:59 26/01/2014

all the animals are doing it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L...sexual_behavior
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8480
#39 Posted: 21:49:03 26/01/2014
Quote: Metallo
Someday when my wife, my son (or daughter, or both) and I are walking down the street, we'll see two men or two women holding hands. My child will point and ask "Daddy, why are they doing that?" and I'll say "That's love. That's what love looks like." Then my wife will smile at me, I'll put my arm around her and say "This is also what love looks like."

You should write a children's book like that.
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5142
#40 Posted: 21:50:37 26/01/2014
Quote: somePerson

Trans/Transgender.
---
self professed austGAYlian
#41 Posted: 21:52:34 26/01/2014
This makes me wonder... how many topics about this have been made? >.>
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
#42 Posted: 21:53:19 26/01/2014 | Topic Creator
MagicFizz isn't being serious. Or at least, I hope not.
#43 Posted: 21:55:23 26/01/2014

Beautiful.
---
nyeheheheheh

#44 Posted: 21:56:34 26/01/2014

you are not supposed to make cute posts
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5391
#45 Posted: 21:58:26 26/01/2014
magicfiZZ is the gayest kid here
---
BREATHE AIR.
#46 Posted: 22:00:09 26/01/2014

This would be nice.
---
#hu
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8554
#47 Posted: 22:02:02 26/01/2014

This ^
---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
Page 1 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me