Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Skylanders: crystal squad
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders: crystal squad [CLOSED]
dinodig1767 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1245
#1 Posted: 03:55:37 19/01/2014 | Topic Creator
I have an idea, if anyone is willing to listen. How about Skylanders crystal squad (or something along those lines). The skylanders are back in skylands, they find a large mine filled with eight gemstone skylanders. They are all differently colored and crystal-like. Kaos comes to the mine, and blows up the mine with all the skylanders and their newly found allies. The explosion sends them along with Kaos and his minions to earth. Then a new villain from skylands tries to return Kaos to skylands, and brings him back. Thus, renewing the "only you can bring them to life" motif.

The toyline would include 8 new landers, the crystal squad, there new ability is to glow like the lightcores except the lightcore blast that the crystal squad do is controllable and activated with a special combo that all of the eight characters do. Each character completes their own unique animation while activating the lightcore crystal blast combo.

8 core new landers, (the ones that found the eight gemstone landers)

8 lightcores, 4 new core characters and 4 older remakes.

Plus, 32 remakes, eight s2, and eight s3, and eight s4

P.s. this is most definitely a W.I.P.

Magic- Recoil "Tightly wound": Description: A cobra snake made out of diamond. The snake would have colors from within that change from the different colors in the rainbow. Recoil has a rattle on the end of his tail that he can use to entrance enemies.
Primary attack: Fang Missiles; Press the A button to shoot cryo fangs out of your mouth as projectiles.
Secondary attack: Rattle frenzy; Press the B button to shake your rattle, this causes enemies surrounding you to stop fighting and go into a trance.
Tertiary attack: Millennium dash; Press the Z button to make a dash, which is when he charges up into a spring and pops out to slither very fast.

Life- LeechFrog:"I'm making leaps and bounds!" Description: A tree sap/amber creature in the shape of a tree frog. This creature has a leaf shaped shield and a blowgun that shoots amber thorns. The amber thorns stick into and enemy when fired and begin sucking health out of the enemy and it then returns to LeechFrog. LeechFrog wears a tribal crest atop his head, and has a loincloth. All over his body he has tribal markings.
Primary attack: Amber Thorn surprise;Press the A button to fire an amber thorn, which deals initial damage and then takes health away.
Secondary attack: Shield Deflect; Press the B button to raise shield and deflect most incoming projectiles.
Tertiary attack: All Tongue;Press the Z button to Whip out his tongue and damage enemies..

Fire- PyroFly: "Catch me if you can!": Description: A ruby firefly. bipedal insect. Has a face similar to scorp's but has mandibles hanging down. His antennas are long. He has a glowing orb on his backside. he has two large forearms that end in two pincered claws.
Primary attack: Fight or flight; Press the A button to emit fire from his claws.
Secondary attack: Boval Bombs; press the B button to drop blob bombs out of the thorax.
Tertiary attack: Fly buddy;Press the Z button for ,little lit circles on PyroFly's body to pop off and become little firefly minions.

Air- Jetscream: "Out of thin air": Description: a milky transparent albino bat with a jetpack backpack strapped on made up of Quartz.
Primary attack: Screaming Meemie; Press the A button to scream, sound waves can be seen traveling across the land in front of Jetscream and then they hit the target.
Secondary attack: Cloudy with a chance;Press the B button to become a cloud, while in could form he can emit lightning that damages enemies.
Tertiary attack: Speed burn; Press the Z button to speed up with his jetpack burning and pushing back any enemies standing behind him.

Water- Hydrospear: "You get my point?": Description: looks like a stingray was put on top of a personand is made up entirely of Aquamarine. The "wings" of the stingray start at the mouth and go down over the shoulders and slowly get thiner until it ends in a stinger tail. Hydrospear holds a big golden spear with atlantean symbols on it Hydrospear also has a pair of water tanks on his back that have tubes that wrap around to his head and into a mask to breath .
Primary attack: Atlantean strike;Press the A button to jab the spear forward, if done three times in a row Hydrospear throws the spear at an enemy in
an AAA combo.
Secondary attack: Electrifying;Press the B button to jump and smash down on the ground with his stinger tail making electricity spark out and damage any surrounding enemies,the longer the B button is held down, the more electricity and the more damage is made.
Tertiary attack: Bubbling over;Press the Z button to shoot water balls from the water tank mask at enemies trapping and suffocating them.

Earth- Magnichewd: "All ground up!": Description: A dinosaur-like reptile. Magnichewd has a mountain on his back. The tallest part of his back is
covered with snow, the second layer is green and brown to represent ground level, The lowest level that is where his legs are is made up of emerald. Magnichewd's head is flat and crocodile like, except that it's wider and has boomerang shaped spikes jutting out from the sides of his head. The body is squat, with a large spikey ridge down the back ending in a craggy tail.
Primary attack: MegaChomp; Press the A button to bite, MegaChomp can bite through rocks.
Secondary attack: Pile Driver; Press the B button to charge forward causing massive eruptions and earthquakes around you.
Tertiary attack: Under or Over; Press the Z button to dig underground, while underground press the B button to spit rocks out of the cracks made by moving underground.

Tech- Techtonic: "Quaken not Stirred": Description: A big bronze, and gold steampunk style robot. Techtonic has steam pipes sticking out of his back and shoulders. Techtonic has a rounded square head with an antennae not unlike Bouncer's on his head. Techtonic's arms are big and massive "pile drivers" similar to the decepticon rumble from the transformers series(just to give a visual). The body is triangular and has a large gem in the center. With regular rectangular robotic legs.
Primary attack: Punch-o-matic; Press the A button to punch enemies with your iron pile drivers.
Secondary attack: Ground Pound; Press the B button to punch the ground to create earthquakes and cracks in front of Techtonic.
Tertiary attack: Exterminate!; Press the Z button to be encased in an energy field(while in energy field mode your shield will bounce attacks of of it). while in energy field mode, press the B button to create a phys beam at enemies.

Undead-
---
Check my website out! http://skylandersinventoryadventure.weebly.com
It's about skylanders(PM me if interested in the custom section)
Updated 8/24/14
Edited 22 times - Last edited at 00:43:33 24/05/2014 by dinodig1767
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#2 Posted: 04:29:25 19/01/2014
There is an edit button at the bottom right of your posts. Use it to edit your posts with all the info.
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#3 Posted: 05:42:39 19/01/2014
Quote: hardcoreignitor
There is an edit button at the bottom right of your posts. Use it to edit your posts with all the info.

You ninja!
---
#hu
#4 Posted: 19:46:09 24/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Because the limit wouldn't let me type anymore I will continue here.

S2 Skylanders

S2smilie Boomer's S2 pose is Boomer with his fists hitting the ground, with dynamite in his hands. His wowpow is seen on his physical figure as big gold and red gloves on.
WowPow: Arkeyan Pummeler: Boomer gets bigger red and gold embroidered gloves that throw dynamite even farther, and do more damage for his troll smash.

S2smilie Warnado's pose is him inside his shell on top of a large black tornado, with his turtle buddies flying around him, with transparent clear flying effects behind them.
WowPow: Green with envy: Warnado gains a new shell that is green and increases warnado's armor. This wowpow also allows Warnado's spin attack and summon tornado attacks to deal more damage.

S2smilie Wham-shell's new pose is of him completing a poseidon strike. He has his mace face down and is smashing it into the ground.
WoPow: Atlantean Mace: Wham-shell gains a new mace of which the end looks like one Wham-shell's big spiky star fish and is a purple coral color. This new mace deals more damage and can continuously shoot star fish at enemies at a faster rate.

S2smilie dinorang's new pose has him with his obsidian armor and volcanic glass boomerangs in his pose where has one hand on the ground and the other behind his back with his mouth open.
WowPow: Stonefist Trapper: Dinorang gains new boomerangs that do increased damage, and he can summon five stone fist traps that deal increased damage and punch out of the ground higher.

S2smilie Ghostroaster is in the pose where he thrusts out his tail to stab and enemy and has the pain chain upgrade on, also he is in ectoplasm mode, so he is transparent green.
WowPow: Chain Reaper: Ghoastroaster no longer takes damage from ectoplasm mode, he is now orange when he goes into ectoplasm mode, and his chain whip changes into a double bladed axe.

S2smilie Sunburn's new pose is him in his phoenix dash? mode. He is accelerating forward and is made up of flames.
Wowpow: Out of the frying pan and into the fire: Sunburn's phoenix dash? is increased in size and magnitude of the flames. All of Sunburn's flame attacks are now blue flames because of the heat intensity. His flame breath does increased damage and range.

S2smilie Voodood's pose is him hitting the ground with his axe and there are balls of energy around him; His tripwires.
Wowpow: May I axe you a question?: Voodood's axe now does increased damage and has energy wires orbiting it constantly. When Voodood hits an enemy with his new axe, the enemy is electrocuted as well as the initial damage taken.

S2smilie Shroomboom's pose is him aiming upwards to shoot his paramushrooms with his originally upgraded slingshot. He has new gauntlets on his arms.
Wowpow: I'm a fungi: Shroomboom's paramushrooms follow enemies and do increased damage. They are a bit wider in diameter and directly go after enemies. Shroomboom's slingshot gets a redesign.

S3 Skylanders

S3smilie

S3smilie

S3smilie

S3smilie

S3smilie

S3smilie

S3smilie

S4 Skylanders

S4smilie

who else do you want to see come back as a series 4? give your answer in the comments!
---
Updated 8/24/14
Edited 10 times - Last edited at 01:51:40 24/05/2014 by dinodig1767
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#5 Posted: 19:14:52 28/03/2014
This is cool I really like it
Smolderbrawl Green Sparx Gems: 456
#6 Posted: 22:07:13 30/03/2014
This is really cool and I think it just might sell if you pass it on to Activision!
---
Skyler has ebolalalalalalalalalalala!
#7 Posted: 15:48:49 23/05/2014 | Topic Creator
^
^ Thank you so much!, will try to fill it out a bit more, suggestions accepted!
---
Updated 8/24/14
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#8 Posted: 00:13:51 24/05/2014
Isn't this basically sort is Trap Team? I mean Trap Team use crystals (/crystal weapons) to capture bad guys, that are playable. And will drag on some S4 stuff with it. And they used Crystals to trap the bad guys in a jail so...More like S5 idea?
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#9 Posted: 00:37:40 24/05/2014 | Topic Creator
^Nah, well first off, i came up with this idea before Trap Team was even revealed so…
But the characters themselves are made up of minerals or jewels that have the respective colors of the character's element. There is no capture villain gimmick.
Unless I didn't understand what you meant, and in that case I'm sorry.
---
Updated 8/24/14
#10 Posted: 01:50:33 24/05/2014
Quote: dinodig1767
^Nah, well first off, i came up with this idea before Trap Team was even revealed so…
But the characters themselves are made up of minerals or jewels that have the respective colors of the character's element. There is no capture villain gimmick.
Unless I didn't understand what you meant, and in that case I'm sorry.

Oh I see. It seems like you were kind of predicting the future then. With the Crystal part being used, but in a different way.

And actually if we put thoughts into it some if not most skylanders do have a color pattern for their element.

But yeah I see what I meant now, I is sorry.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#11 Posted: 01:55:16 24/05/2014 | Topic Creator
No no, its okay.
I am fond of the skylanders that have transparent pieces or are made up of completely transparent plastic. So I thought of the idea to make a new series of characters that are just big crystals.
---
Updated 8/24/14
#12 Posted: 02:24:49 24/05/2014
Quote: dinodig1767
No no, its okay.
I am fond of the skylanders that have transparent pieces or are made up of completely transparent plastic. So I thought of the idea to make a new series of characters that are just big crystals.

Ah I see.
---
icon from Empoh
#13 Posted: 22:03:17 28/07/2014 | Topic Creator
^ Yep
---
Updated 8/24/14
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me