Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Wolf moon (always open to all) [CLOSED]
amazingSpyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2729
#1 Posted: 01:49:58 18/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Hi everyone! Recently, my favorite TV show (Teen Wolf) came back, so I decided to make an RP loosely based on it. For those of you who don't watch Teen Wolf, you don't have to worry. Other than a few extras, this isn't that much different from your normal werewolf stuff. For those of you who do watch it, great! Now, let's get on with this, shall we? smilie

Plot: In the town of Beacon Hills, there's normal people, and then there's the not-so-normal ones. One day, a young girl and her father were killed in what the police dubbed 'an animal attack', and since then, the rate of other 'animal killings' has gone up at a relatively steady pace. But are there really such vicious animals out there, or is it more in depth than some would like to admit?

Rules:
1. No godmodding
2. two characters max
3. Please be active if you're going to be in this RP. I don't just want a bunch of people making a character sheet and then never posting again.
4. Romance is allowed, but please keep it PG-13.
5. Don't kill off another person's character unless you and that person have worked it out somehow.
6. No true alpha werewolves are allowed. (Explained in Teen Wolf mythology tips)
7. Please use proper grammar when posting your story so others can read it.
8. Your character must be between the ages 13 and 30.
9. You may not use a character from Teen Wolf as your character in the RP.
10. Have fun!
11. You may not have two kanimas, two alpha werewolves, or two banshees as your characters. You may, however, have two werewolf hunters, two normal humans, or two beta or omega werewolves.
12. If you have a kanima as a character, you must have a kanima master whether the master is a temporary character or not.
13. If you are going to bring in a temporary character, please let me know. Temporary characters do not require a character sheet.
14. Don't just have your character going around killing people all the time. Just because they can, doesn't mean they need to. They might kill people eventually, but I don't want it to be the only thing they do.
15. (I'll probably add more later)

Character races:
Human
Werewolf
Kanima
Banshee

Character classifications:
Werewolf:
1. Alpha
The strongest members of the werewolf family. Sometimes possesses the power to turn into an actual wolf or a wolf/man-like creature. Usually the leader of a pack of werewolves. Their eyes glow red when in werewolf form. Alphas are the only ones who's bite can turn humans into werewolves.

2. Beta
The most common members of the werewolf family. Unlike alphas, betas cannot transform into wolves or the man/wolf creatures. They do, however, grow claws, pointed ears, fangs, and some facial hair, which shows their 'wolflyness.' They often make up the majority of a werewolf pack. Their eyes glow yellow in werewolf form OR blue if they have taken an innocent life.

3. Omega
The werewolves that have either left their pack or have no pack to begin with. They are generally considered weaker than the other werewolves, and are often targets for werewolf hunters. They also cannot turn into the wolf or man/wolf creatures.
Their eyes glow yellow like the betas, or blue if they have taken an innocent life.

Human:
Werewolf hunters:
Werewolf hunters usually don't hurt werewolves for no reason. If the said werewolf is going around killing people, that's when they take action. They are usually equipped with many dangerous weapons, and often travel in groups while on the hunt. The women are usually the leaders, and the men are usually the fighters.

Human
Just your regular everyday person.

Kanima master:
A kanima master controls what the kanima does. For example, if the kanima master told the kanima to kill a certain person, the kanima would do it. The kanima usually picks a random master. The kanima will save the master if he/she is in any sort of danger if they can.

Banshee:
Banshees are known mainly for their extreme screaming ability, but they do have other hidden talents as well. They are immune to the werewolf bite, and they can sometimes feel when a person is going to die of supernatural causes. Werewolves can hear a banshee's scream from miles away.

Kanima:
A kanima is a lizard-like creature that seeks a master. They are often created when a werewolf bite fails to work properly but does not kill the one that was bitten. They are highly bullet-resistant and hard to kill. They can climb up walls and they have a paralyzing poison in their claws that helps to immobilize their victims. (Except for other kanimas, because they're immune to the paralysis) If the kanima's master dies, it seeks a new one. The kanima can be turned back into a werewolf by being killed and brought back to life. They are like werewolves in the way that they can revert back to human form, but are still controlled by their master in that form as well.

Teen Wolf mythology tips: (please read)
1. A werewolf can only become an alpha by killing another alpha or by being a true alpha. A true alpha is a beta who becomes an alpha by sheer force of will, and they are extremely rare.

2. A werewolf can become a werewolf by one of two methods; being born a werewolf or by being bitten by an alpha.

3. Werewolves cannot cross into areas surrounded by mountain ash, and they are highly allergic to wolfsbane.

4. If one becomes a werewolf, if they had any medical problems, (ex. Asthma, cancer) those medical problems are healed and are gone completely.

5. Both werewolves and kanimas have the power to heal injuries naturally unless they were killed by the incident. An injury inflicted by an alpha takes more time to heal, and the kanima's paralysis poison takes a while to wear off.

6. (I may add more later)

Character sheet:
Name:
Character race:
Character classification:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Weapons: (if they have any)
Other:

If anyone has any other questions, don't be afraid to ask. smilie
---
Remember the old days when you could just slap omni-gel on everything?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:10:39 18/01/2014 by amazingSpyro
#2 Posted: 01:51:33 18/01/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Sorry it took me so long to post this.

Name: Haley
Character race: Werewolf
Character classification: Beta
Appearance: Long red hair, dark brown eyes, tall
Personality: Haley is kind to others, and always tries to see the best in people. She believes that she should always do the right thing, but it's not always easy.
History: Haley was bitten by an alpha very recently. At her school, she has no friends, and therefore no one to confide in about her newly acquired abilities. She never had much business with others, so they tended to ignore her. She still looks for a friend, but has yet to have any success.
Weapons: Claws, fast reflexes, strength, speed
Other: N/A
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:50:01 30/01/2014 by amazingSpyro
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#3 Posted: 03:28:55 22/01/2014
What's the difference between true alphas and alphas?
#4 Posted: 01:57:51 23/01/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: @Torok
A true alpha can become an alpha by sheer force of will instead of having to kill another alpha. True alphas very rare and only come around once every thousand years or something like that. In any case, that's why I'm not letting anyone play as one.

@Crookshanks
He's Derek Hale from Teen Wolf.
---
#5 Posted: 04:14:53 24/01/2014
OOC: can I play as an alpha?
#6 Posted: 17:50:43 25/01/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Yes, you can play as an alpha, but don't forget that you may only have one alpha if you end up deciding to make two characters.
---
#7 Posted: 01:19:34 26/01/2014
Name: Andre
Race: Werewolf
Classification: Alpha
Appearance: He's got light skin, dark hair that reaches his shoulders. He's skinny, has a little muscles. His eyes are brown. He likes to wear all black.
History: He was born and raised in South Carolina and he came to Beacon Hills when he was 20 to study there. He was always a helpful man, going out of his way to help everyone. He worked for a lot of charities. When he was 21 he met his partner, Marcus, at the college. Andre was attacked by a werewolf when one of his classmates turned during a night class. He survived, but was changed. His mind was twisted as the lycanthropy warped his mind. He became distant from anyone that wasn't close to him, he didn't care about most people anymore. When he was 22 he got into a fight with someone and mortally wounded him. He got away without anyone knowing it was him. It turns out the person that he killed was an alpha. Andre became an alpha. His partner knows about his lycanthropy, but he stays with him.
Weapons: A knife.
Other: N/A

Name: Marcus
Race: Human
Appearance: He's a bit taller than Andre, he's got light skin, dark long hair that he likes to keep tied back. He's got a bit of a beard (mostly stubble.) Brown eyes.
History: Born and raised in Beacon Hills. Attends the college there and also works at a library. His parents were werewolf hunters, but were killed 5 years ago.
Weapons: N/A, but keeps a pure silver necklace on him.
Other: N/A.

I hope this is ok.
#8 Posted: 23:51:15 30/01/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Your character is accepted, Torok, and my character sheet is on the second post.
---
#9 Posted: 19:54:22 31/01/2014
Alright, I'm just waiting for this to start.
#10 Posted: 20:42:05 31/01/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: We can start now. Others can join in later if they want.

Haley was on her way to her first hour literature class, making sure to avoid most people. Being the first day of school, she figured there would be some new students. Maybe this year she would make a friend. She walked into the classroom and sat at the seat by the window. There was a small wooded area surrounding the school, and she shuddered a bit. There had been reports of more animal attacks. None had been in this immediate area, but the news had reported that the police had found a few bodies in the woods on the edges of town. Haley wondered if there were more creatures out there like her, and if there were, maybe they were causing the problem. She pushed the thought away as more of her classmates and the teacher walked into the room.
---
#11 Posted: 21:59:46 31/01/2014
Andre and Marcus were in the kitchen of their dorm room. Marcus had gotten worried and frightened of all the animal attacks and had just read a news paper article about more of them.
"Are you sure you don't know anything about these?" Marcus asked, pointing to the newspaper on the table with the article on the front page.
Andre was sitting at the table, sipping a mug of coffee. He looked up at his mate. "No, I have no knowledge of any of that. I wasn't out in the woods or anything during those nights. You know that."
"Well, alright, I wasn't accusing you or anything, I-... I'm sorry, it's just so frightening... My parents were killed by werewolves... I'm just afraid to go outside anymore. Maybe I'll quit my job and work from home." Marcus said, sitting down at the table.
Andre put a hand on his mate's hand. "You can't live in fear all your life. These are probably nothing more than little betas or omegas on the hunt. I might go out there a few nights and see what's up."
"You're going to try to fight what's out there?" Marcus asked.
"Yes, and why should I not? If you're scared and in danger than I should protect you." Andre said, rubbing his hand with his thumb.
#12 Posted: 06:02:18 01/02/2014 | Topic Creator
As Haley's teacher walked up to her desk, one of the new girls sat down beside Haley. Haley looked over and thought, "Maybe she can be my friend." She leaned over and whispered, "Hi, my name's Haley. It's a pleasure to meet you." The new girl nodded and whispered back, "I'm Hannah." Hannah then turned back toward the teacher, and Haley leaned back in her chair with a sigh. As the teacher made everyone introduce themselves, Haley thought she caught a glimpse of something in the woods nearby. When she shook her head and looked back, however, it was gone. As the teacher went on, Haley couldn't shake the feeling that someone... Or something had been out there.
---
#13 Posted: 02:40:12 05/02/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: If this doesn't manage to keep going, I might make it into a fanfic or something. I don't know how many people on this site would be interested in joining this anyway. I'd like to keep it going, though, so I'll keep trying. I'll wait for someone to post, though.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me