Page 1 of 1
Skylanders Quests [CLOSED]
WickedRogue Gold Sparx Gems: 2725
#1 Posted: 05:00:30 17/01/2014 | Topic Creator
So how come a fully developed topic was never created for this, but now Swap Force has one? Is this only because Swap Force gives the HP for Quests and Giants doesn't?
---
Elite Skystones Set Complete.
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#2 Posted: 05:53:15 17/01/2014
The Quests in Giants are pretty simple, in my opinion. I mean I accumulate most whilst doing Heroics.

But if you need it, here are some tips.

Personally, I do Heroics first and Quests later, keep that in mind. I HIGHLY recommend to at least finish the Speed ones before anything else.

Monster Masher: Will usually be done by the time you finish the Heroics, otherwise just play the Mission Accomplished Heroic or something.
Arena Artist: Just do the first very arena challenge for this one. It's pretty easy unless you're careless or are levelling up a Skylander that isn't good at avoiding attacks and stuff.
Battle Champ: Play PVP against no player, just a dummy Skylander... Easiest way to do it...
Note: try giving the Skylander using this an Elemental Advantage matchup against the dummy, then you can get Elementalist points at the same time
Heroic Challenger: Usually the first one that I get, I do all the Speed Heroics first so I can get through everything faster- and Wrecking Ball's is the first on the list, it's impossible to take any damage in that one.
Elementalist: Make sure the Luck-O-Tron has all Wheels of Power activated. You can get a couple thousand towards your total just with this, while doing all the Heroics.
Note: If you're using a Life Skylander, keep Wheels of Power activated and go to the Gun Deck. By playing the shooting minigame over and over you get points for Elementalist with the WoPs while doing Melon Maestro at the same time.

AIR
Skylooter: Can be done easily with the money vault on the ship.
Note: If you're using Lightning Rod, go to Chapter 9 to do this(just keep replaying the very start).
From Above: Easiest to do in Bouncer's Heroic Challenge, Blobbers' Folly. There are a bunch of enemies you need to fight in the air right at the start. I think you could even get this in one go of that challenge.

LIFE
Fully Stocked: Will usually be done by the time you finish the Heroics, otherwise just play the Mission Accomplished Heroic or something.
Melon Maestro: Gun Deck on the Dread-Yacht.

UNDEAD
Bossed Around: I think that The Oracle is the best level for this. Make sure you pick Spiders at the beginning and I think the third choice leads you to some elemental minions.
By A Thread: Autogyro Adventure is the only place this can be done.
Note: By A Thread cannot be completed with LEGENDARY CHOP CHOP, the game fails to award him with this Quest no matter what you do.

EARTH
Stonesmith: I think the best place for this is Chapter 1, Time of The Giants, in the Life Gate. You can abuse the Chompies spawning there to get it done.

I'll post more later, sorry smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:54:47 17/01/2014 by Arc of Archives
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#3 Posted: 08:08:01 20/01/2014
Thats some extremely good advice i never knew about . Thank you for sharing .
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
WickedRogue Gold Sparx Gems: 2725
#4 Posted: 09:13:22 21/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Well I was mostly curious if it was just because of someone was making a self guide that eventually one was put up?
---
Elite Skystones Set Complete.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me