Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Lost in Fiction [CLOSED]
Eaglegirl161 Green Sparx Gems: 107
#1 Posted: 06:58:28 14/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Plot:Everyone in this world is brought up on the idea that everything in fiction is make believe. Just a story. Well for a few ordinary people this is very much a reality. Beyond this world there is another full of every fictional character ever imagined from books, novels, films, television and comics. These people must now make a life for themselves in this new world after being transported there. They must go through training at the national school of Fiction where they will eventually become their own kind of fictional character and learn to live in that world. However without this school they will never be able to find their way back home.

Rules:
*Normal rules apply
*I am GM
*Maximum of three characters. One must be from our world and another from the fictional world. The last is your choice. Minimum of one character.
*Must create character profile for both fictional and our world characters.
*Romance and violence allowed but keep PG13.
* Cant kill of characters without permission.
*No swearing, script writing or godmoding.
*Use proper grammer
*Most importantly have funsmilie

Character Profile-Our World:
Name:
History:
How they got to Fictional World(FW):
What kind of fictional character most likely to be:

Fictional Character:
Name:
Age(if known):
Famous for:
History:

You can copy and paste this template. I will post later my character profiles and a list for potential subject teachers at the school.
Hope you can join my roleplay and have fun!!!!smilie
---
There is nothing wrong with Whovians!!!smilie
Bakura Green Sparx Gems: 380
#2 Posted: 11:49:16 14/01/2014
OOC : I will join, but I will post my character sheets later
---
"With a new hand comes a whole new perspective."
#3 Posted: 23:20:02 14/01/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Thats ok. Will do mine later as well. Need to also wait for some other people to join. Cant waitsmilie!!!
---
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#4 Posted: 00:22:36 18/01/2014
OOC: does the fictional characters have to be real? Or can we make them up?
#5 Posted: 07:09:54 19/01/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: They are real fictional characters. The person from the real world(not the fictional world) you can make up.
---
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#6 Posted: 16:50:54 19/01/2014
OOC: If the minimum is one character then why does it say you need to make a sheet for both?
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
#7 Posted: 02:19:25 20/01/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: I did that to make sure that people where actually reading the rules. The minimum is two characters. If that is too much of a challenge for some other person then I guess it can be discussed to just have one. But it is 2 minimumsmilie
---
MoonDragon36 Gold Sparx Gems: 2452
#8 Posted: 07:01:24 20/01/2014
Name: Tara
History: Rich family, travels alot.
Personality: Shy mysterious, calm, quiet, likes some sports and is artistic, calculating, can be loud and out spoken when she wants to be, and funny.
How they got to Fictional World(FW): She was rock on an over seas trip in the southern alps and she fell. She would have died if not for the portal she fell through into the fictional world where she landed in the ocean by a beach.
What kind of fictional character most likely to be: super hero/ villian

Fictional Character:
Name: Batman
Age(if known): unknown
Fictional genre they come from: super hero
Famous for: Super hero
History: he defends gothem city dressed as a bat.
Position in fictional world: Not magical power P.E teacher.
---
Alt/egirl crossed with a Hippy, some days be gamer life others I just wanna dance with the forest fairies smilie
Follow me on twitch: twitch.tv/R3DV3LV3T
#9 Posted: 02:31:14 23/01/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Hey MoonDragon36 you are accepted. That is a very good idea for Batman to be a PE teacher for those without superpowers. Will add him to the teachers list.
---
#10 Posted: 15:11:03 23/01/2014
OOC: Oh, alright.

Name: Terran
History: Orphan who was never adopted from the shelter.
How they got to fictional world(FW): Reading a necromancing book in an alley when it pulled him in.
What kind of fictional character most likely to be: Anti-villain

Name: Shadow
Age(if known): People believe he is in his early 20's
Fictional genre they come from: Comics/Action video games
Famous for: Saving and/or destroying worlds
History: Created by Gerald Robotnik to be the Ultimate Lifeform. He fell in love with Gerald's daughter Maria and spent every second hiding her from military corporation G.U.N. and eventually lost her to them. He now seeks his revenge on the corporation, and does battle with rivals Sonic and Silver in his spare time.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:09:19 24/01/2014 by dinorang67
#11 Posted: 05:05:25 24/01/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Those haracters sound interesting. You are acceptedsmilie
---
#12 Posted: 03:42:49 26/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Name: Blue
History: Lives in the country with her strange but loving mother and her two friends. All of them appear to be clairvoyant apart from Blue. She enjoys drawing, movies and reading her favourite being mysteries and fantasy.
How they got to Fictional World(FW): She went for a swim at the local river and fell into a water hole at the bottom of a waterfall. When she came to the surface she was next to the docks in the Fictional World.
What kind of fictional character most likely to be: Detective

Fictional Character:
Name: Superman
Age(if known):
Fictional genre they come from: Superhero
Famous for: Protecting the world from evil villains like Lex Luthor.
History: From the planet Krypton. Planet was destroyed but he survived and landed on planet Earth as a baby. Discovered that he had strange powers when he was a kid. Works for the Daily Planet and has a crush on Louis Lane who also works there.
---
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5726
#13 Posted: 15:03:57 26/01/2014
OoC: Can I join?

Our World Profile:
Name: Conner
History: He lived in a rural area with his family. He had a perfect family, mother and father and all. He mostly enjoyed reading Fantast novels.
How they got to Fictional World(FW): As he was walking home, he noticed a strange glow from behind him. It was coming from his backpack. As he looked down inside, he fell over, and went into the fictional world.
What kind of fictional character most likely to be: Magical Being

Name: Bartimaeus
Age(if known): Unknown
Fictional genre they come from: Fantasy Novel (Bartimaeus Trilogy)
Famous for: Saving the fictional world of London, speaking with Solomon, etc. (Read books to find out, I can't remember it all)
History: He is from the other place. Demons like himself are summoned to do others bidding. He has survived many an experience thanks to his masters dismissing him. He has also built many Wonders.
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
#14 Posted: 08:01:55 06/02/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: That sounds like a cool character. You are acceptedsmilie
---
#15 Posted: 15:03:31 06/02/2014
OOC: Do we have enough to start yet?
---
#16 Posted: 20:12:59 11/02/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: We only have 4 people but I guess we can start and just include other people later. Who would like to start?
---
#17 Posted: 15:07:55 12/02/2014
OOC: I can't write too detailed because I'm always on the bus when I'm online and I go to school within, like 3-6 minutes of getting on. And we're almost to school as I write this.
---
MoonDragon36 Gold Sparx Gems: 2452
#18 Posted: 01:50:41 10/06/2014
Hey we should wake this role play up. Anyone want to start. Gm is my sister. So we can just start without her for now.
---
Alt/egirl crossed with a Hippy, some days be gamer life others I just wanna dance with the forest fairies smilie
Follow me on twitch: twitch.tv/R3DV3LV3T
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me