Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Pokemon adventures. (fan fictions by jj beasley)
Page 1 of 1
Pokemon adventures. (fan fictions by jj beasley) [CLOSED]
SuperSpyroFan55 Gold Sparx Gems: 2265
#1 Posted: 02:48:08 09/01/2014 | Topic Creator
oh yeah my name is really jj. sooo i'm also writing spyro fan fictions you know who spyro is if your on this site, if you dont then you should not be on this site. you should go and read them if you like the new spyro, but if you like the old spyro then great i still suggest you read them though
anyway... ENJOY AND GOTTA CATCH EM' ALL POKEMON FANS.
---
eggmans gona pop dat cherry
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#2 Posted: 02:50:56 09/01/2014
Ok, where are said fan-fictions?
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
#3 Posted: 02:09:50 10/01/2014 | Topic Creator
oh yeah and THE TRAINER AT THE BEGINNING IS NOT ASH SO DON'T SCREAM AT ME FOR GETTING THINGS WRONG AND POKEMON NAMES ARE HARD TO SPELL smilie
---
#4 Posted: 02:39:12 10/01/2014 | Topic Creator
ALL I WAN'T IS FREEDOM
a pokemon fan fiction
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
All he could see around him was darkness and cold metal. The only thing he wanted was to be set free and if that meant becoming a trainers Pokemon then that’s exactly what he would do. A loud yelling startled him making him jump. “Sorry I’m late Professor Oak I must have-”
“Well if you’re going to let that stop you from training a pokemon then maybe I won’t let you have one” the professor said angrily. “But no matter lucky for you no one has chosen Bulbasaur” Oak picked up a small pokeball off a nearby pedestal with two empty spaces. “Oh, well the little guy must be so lonely” the trainer said. “Well if you’re going to be a trainer then you’re going to need a pokemon, so here you go” as Oak handed him the pokeball excitement welled up inside him. “B-but don’t let him out in here he can get a bit, reckless” so the young trainer dashed out side pressed the button on the hard ball and out came the Bulbasaur with magnificent light.

“Yes, now is my chance run, into the forest” he thought. With that as the trainer bent over staring in disbelief Bulbasaur made a wild dash for the woods but when he tried to run the trainer lunged for him to keep him there but tore some of the bulb on Bulbasaur’s back off leaving a long strip gone. “That is where a pokemon like me is meant to be” Bulbasaur ran and ran until the pokemon lab was completely out of sight. “How can a pokemon handle being trapped inside a dark ball all the time” lost in his thoughts not paying attention something rammed into his side knocking him over. “Hey, watch were your” but Bulbasaur let voice his voice trail off when he saw the pokemon that had slammed into him.
It was another Bulbasaur! “Don’t just stand there! Run! They’re coming!” it exclaimed. “What? Who’s coming?” but before he could get an answer the bulbasaur was off again. “Hmm, what was his problem? No matter I’m not letting anything stop me” he thought courageously but only had that courage ripped away when he saw two boys, running down a slope. “Trainers! I’m not going back one of those balls again!” Bulbasaur charged at the two trainers ready for a battle with vines extended. “Come at me. You’re not gonna catch me off guard this time” and he sprung into battle
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:14:08 11/01/2014 by SuperSpyroFan55
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#5 Posted: 20:23:58 10/01/2014
It would be nice if you split them into smaller paragraphs, just to make it easier to read. Other than that, it has good potential. Is it going to follow the Bulbasaur, or the Trainer?
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me