Page 1 of 1
Wait, Im Confused? [CLOSED]
Firestar Yellow Sparx Gems: 1897
#1 Posted: 00:05:56 07/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Okay in ANB and TEN spyro earned his breaths (fire,ice, etc.) around each level. I'm seeing lots of screenshots of spyro and cynder in the first or second level(catacombs, twilight falls) and cynder(for example) has fear or wind as her breath. Mabye you start thegame off with all the breaths! What do you guys think?
Shadow Angel Green Sparx Gems: 259
#2 Posted: 00:08:37 07/10/2008
you have to like learn how to control cynder's breaths before you go and fight evil.. so i do not think we will start out with them
---

I love Rex 4 ever....
#3 Posted: 00:12:52 07/10/2008 | Topic Creator
mabye, i dont know
Spyro13570 Blue Sparx Gems: 518
#4 Posted: 00:18:41 07/10/2008
Yeah I think we might have to learn them, BTW I love your avie Firestar smilie!!!
---
My Devat account ------->http://dragonhalf13570.deviantart.com/
spyro22 Green Sparx Gems: 300
#5 Posted: 00:20:29 07/10/2008
i think i had a similer topic about this but im not shure but i think that we start out with the breaths
---
Young dragon all our hope now lies with you When you wake up it will be a different world But know this you are not alone you have allies
Spyroboy Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12336
#6 Posted: 00:38:43 07/10/2008
You will probably have to learn both Spyros and Cynders breaths, but you will probably learn one of Spyro's and One of Cynder's per level smilie
---
「恋愛なんてだっさー‼ヤングは迷わずテクノブレイク一択でしょ‼」
Shadow Angel Green Sparx Gems: 259
#7 Posted: 00:42:45 07/10/2008
Quote: Spyroboy
You will probably have to learn both Spyros and Cynders breaths, but you will probably learn one of Spyro's and One of Cynder's per level smilie

uhhhh that will be boring!!!!!!!
---

I love Rex 4 ever....
#8 Posted: 00:57:46 07/10/2008
Quote: Shadow Angel

not true maby we will have a fun way of learning the attacks
---
Young dragon all our hope now lies with you When you wake up it will be a different world But know this you are not alone you have allies
Cuzzberry Gold Sparx Gems: 2081
#9 Posted: 01:04:44 07/10/2008
I hope we start out with all the breaths. I don't really like having one breath in the beginning and slowly having to earn more, cuz i like to expreriment with each of them in each level. It makes it more fun!smilie
---
Wow... It's been awhile!smilie
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#10 Posted: 01:58:54 07/10/2008
If that's the case, then you re-learn them all in one convenient training level! ^.^b
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Spyroboy Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12336
#11 Posted: 02:01:01 07/10/2008

i agree completely
---
「恋愛なんてだっさー‼ヤングは迷わずテクノブレイク一択でしょ‼」
#12 Posted: 02:10:26 07/10/2008
Quote: HIR
If that's the case, then you re-learn them all in one convenient training level! ^.^b

i agree with that maby a pre level before the game like a traning level where we learn all the controls and the breth abilities
---
Cynder_543 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1277
#13 Posted: 11:35:55 07/10/2008

i agree completely

I also agree! I hate only havning one breath on the first level! It would be more intresting to have them all! I think there should be a code for having all the breaths at the start.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#14 Posted: 15:19:36 07/10/2008
Quote: Cynder_543

i agree completely

I also agree! I hate only havning one breath on the first level! It would be more intresting to have them all! I think there should be a code for having all the breaths at the start.

even if you had them you would still have to go through the traning beucase look at anb and ten u still had to go through the dream sequences even after u beat the game and tried to play it agine
---
Byrn Yellow Sparx Gems: 1250
#15 Posted: 20:10:09 07/10/2008
I liked relearning the breaths, it's symbolic of how the dragons mature and grow stronger. Besides we wouldn't be able to look forward to a particular breath, where would the suspense be in that smilie
---
Sanity is a one trick pony, all you get is one trick, rational thinking. But when you're good and crazy, the skys the limit!
#16 Posted: 20:54:52 07/10/2008
Quote: Byrn
I liked relearning the breaths, it's symbolic of how the dragons mature and grow stronger. Besides we wouldn't be able to look forward to a particular breath, where would the suspense be in that smilie

i gess your right but i still like my idea of a pre level where we learn the controls and how to control the breaths maby we will have the retune of the dojo or somthing
---
cynder21 Gold Sparx Gems: 2214
#17 Posted: 21:42:37 07/10/2008
I think hunter teaches them to you maybe.........Or the dragon Gaurdians teach spyro and hunter tries to teach cynder or cynder gets them on her own somehow.
---
This old place has changed too much
#18 Posted: 21:49:50 07/10/2008
Quote: cynder21
I think hunter teaches them to you maybe.........Or the dragon Gaurdians teach spyro and hunter tries to teach cynder or cynder gets them on her own somehow.

here is an idea

spyro learns his ideas from the guardians

cyinder learns her's from instinct like how spyro did in anb
---
Byrn Yellow Sparx Gems: 1250
#19 Posted: 01:08:23 08/10/2008
I don't see ow Hunter could teach them really. What does he know about breathing fire? lol.
Hopefully the guardians help you out, I want to see more of them in this game.
---
Sanity is a one trick pony, all you get is one trick, rational thinking. But when you're good and crazy, the skys the limit!
#20 Posted: 01:20:37 08/10/2008 | Topic Creator
i get the purpose of waiting to get all your breaths every level. They want you to master each breath before they give you a new one. heres the order I think its going to go for Cynder

• Poison
  • Wind
  • Shadow
  • Fear

For Spyro

• Fire
  • Earth
  • Ice
  • Electricity
#21 Posted: 01:33:45 08/10/2008
Quote: Firestar
i get the purpose of waiting to get all your breaths every level. They want you to master each breath before they give you a new one. heres the order I think its going to go for Cynder

• Poison
  • Wind
  • Shadow
  • Fear

For Spyro

• Fire
  • Earth
  • Ice
  • Electricity

yeah but in anb you got the breath way before u learnd it making it almost usless and i think if we have to learn from scratch agine it will go
for cyinder

• wind
  • shadow
  • poison
  • fear

in order of strength like in anb

for spyro

• fire
  • ice
  • electricity
  • earth

because that is how we learnd them in ten

but in this video it has us having all the elements
at the start
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IG_JlOWd20Q
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:34:58 08/10/2008 by spyro22
#22 Posted: 23:14:38 11/10/2008 | Topic Creator
It was probably a demo, so you had all the breaths.
Dragon King Green Sparx Gems: 444
#23 Posted: 23:20:52 11/10/2008
in a way i do hope and also don't hope for this to happen

because that would ruin the whole challenge of the game

but it would be good for people who are impatient *looks at cuzzberry*
and for those who are spoiled *looks at no one this time*
---
unlike Dexter....I'm more of a believer in God than he is.......and more insane smilie
Brazilian Spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3675
#24 Posted: 00:31:11 12/10/2008
The Eternal Night
In the battle versus Gaul he drained Spyro's breath (you know this because you battled him without breath)

So Spyro won't start with breath

A New Beginning
In the final battle (the end of it) versus Cynder her Shadow-Fire Breath was kinda rent by the Dark Master while she was evil, if she gets to be good, no Shadow-fire, and also when the battle finishes both Spyro and Cynder ended up with no powers, no kind of breath, also before DotD she didn't know any breath

So Cynder won't start with breath

This is a free-roaming game, you don't get them all in the beginning, they showed the game beaten in the convention and they just have let Spyro in a place which should be done in the beginning
---
K-Tec, my blog about technology and Royal Bounty, my story about assassins.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:36:17 12/10/2008 by Brazilian Spyro
Spyla Blue Sparx Gems: 535
#25 Posted: 00:46:58 12/10/2008
Quote: Brazilian Spyro
The Eternal Night
In the battle versus Gaul he drained Spyro's breath (you know this because you battled him without breath)

So Spyro won't start with breath

A New Beginning
In the final battle (the end of it) versus Cynder her Shadow-Fire Breath was kinda rent by the Dark Master while she was evil, if she gets to be good, no Shadow-fire, and also when the battle finishes both Spyro and Cynder ended up with no powers, no kind of breath, also before DotD she didn't know any breath

So Cynder won't start with breath

This is a free-roaming game, you don't get them all in the beginning, they showed the game beaten in the convention and they just have let Spyro in a place which should be done in the beginning

but
Spyro got his breath back in round 2 with dark spyro and his breath was taken away with Gaul's staff and it broke remember

and thats for spoiler 1
---
There's a club in DA i came up. If you want to join click here.
Rudahn Green Sparx Gems: 169
#26 Posted: 10:35:33 12/10/2008
I personally do hope we start with all the breaths, because if it is a non-linear game, what would be the point of going back and loosing a breath attack?
---
"Watch where you walk, sometimes it helps."
Cynder28 Gold Sparx Gems: 2731
#27 Posted: 10:39:23 12/10/2008
I think so too they will start with breaths because I think Spyro used Time fury.
---
A wise man once said, "That's a pretty dumb thing to ask a magical girl."
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me