Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Outlast- A dark, survival, sci-fi Role Play (open)
First | Previous | Page 5 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Outlast- A dark, survival, sci-fi Role Play (open) [CLOSED]
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#201 Posted: 02:50:56 02/05/2014
TAD turned to Shade, "You cannot hide from motion sensors," It stopped advancing, "Why have you come to us?" the right arm gripped the sword handle tightly. A weezing sound spewed a spurt of gas from a vent under the arm. The edge was quickly covered by the energy for it's plasma shielding, "Why hadn't you told me you were coming? My sensors also reveal a tech type helm you possess," the glowing lights that represent TAD's eyes turned red, which mean he had switched his camera setting to heat.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8617
#202 Posted: 03:13:17 02/05/2014
Quote: Courtland
OOC: Uh-oh, everyone fell asleep again. ):
By the way, Spyroconvexity, are you going to go around and kill/capture us all?

ooc: No I don't RP like that. Plus I'm introducing my character to the story.

Shade grind and jumped down from his pirch in the trees and landed just feet in front of TAD . "Well your sensors are indeed valuable. And to answer your earlyer question yes it is a tech helmet." He started to circle around TAD. "But enough about me tell me, why are you here?" He said observing TAD's structure and gaining what its weak spots are and its strong points are. He hit a button on his helmet making his helmet's eyes glow blue. "Well looks like you have an energy sword and a tesla cannon on you interesting."
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:27:54 02/05/2014 by Spyroconvexity
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#203 Posted: 03:23:02 02/05/2014
Anhangsel saw the newcomer and already wanted to stay way from him. There was a positive to him, though. It would likely take TAD's mind off Anhangsel and his lie. Still, Anhangsel wondered why he did not want to see Locke get killed. He just met him and doesn't have too many feelings for him. But at the same time he does not see why he has to be killed either. Maulwurf-Schlange were not barbaric, in fact they hardly ever fought each other or things bigger than them. They did not carry any familiarity for murder or seeking people out for an unknown reason.
#204 Posted: 18:29:39 02/05/2014
Shade then looked at Anhangsel. He then steeped closer to him. "Well that's unusual to find a Maulwurf-Schlange above ground and especially following a Tactical Assault Drone." His arms were folded and his helmet's like mettle feathers spread out a little indicating interest in Anhangsel. (shade's helmet completely covers his entire face and mouth.) "What is your name Maulwurf-Schlange if you have one?"
---
SC
Courtland Green Sparx Gems: 302
#205 Posted: 14:08:05 05/05/2014
OOC: Hey guys, Herr just told me that he has his internet back up, so expect him to be up and running again. smilie
#206 Posted: 17:19:42 05/05/2014
"Uhhh..." Anhangsel was hesitant to speak. "An... Anhangsel... That was birth name on home planet."
#207 Posted: 17:33:40 05/05/2014
"Oh so you're were taken from your home by this TAD unit I assume?" Shade asked.
---
SC
#208 Posted: 21:11:38 05/05/2014
TAD did not move, only to release and re grip the sword, "The ship," the AI voice started, "Out back the way you came. We were aboard it before it crashed. I am currently out in search of an escaped fugitive and his now ne companion," the head make a quick glance to Anhangsel to show he was about to talk to him, "It does not involve killing them if I dont have to," TAD then focused its voice to Shade, "Why do I interest you so much?" there was a short pause, "You are not going to take this tech."

--

OOC: Should I just let Herr take Locke back when they get back on or?
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#209 Posted: 22:29:22 05/05/2014
"Maybe I will, maybe I won't. But your nuclear radiation you're radiating is a valuable tool to some. You better watch your back or else I'll be selling your parts off to the highest bidder." He said as his helmet's mettle like vans on both sides of his helmet spread open to make himself more threatening. His tail was secretly reaching for a hidden dagger on his lower back leg.
---
SC
HerrMythology Blue Sparx Gems: 831
#210 Posted: 23:28:45 05/05/2014 | Topic Creator
OCC: Well I just got internet back. I see you've moved on without me. I guess It's for the best, I've been role playing with my girl-friend and haven't been doing much else. Good luck and remember Locke is a sarcastic wise cracking, Practical thinking, douche bag; but has a lot of hidden emotions.
---
Turtle Power.
#211 Posted: 23:50:45 05/05/2014
"No," Anhangsel answered. "I was taken to the ship by... ...I no think... What was that word again? ...Anyway, I help TAD look for the two."
#212 Posted: 01:12:04 06/05/2014
OOC: Herr, it was only one small post of little significance. PLEASE take up your character again!
#213 Posted: 01:42:36 06/05/2014
OOC: Ok, I give up. I have tried and tried and tried, but I can't seem to find a way to upload my own images with this accursed method of posting pictures. Can anybody help?

EDIT: Nevermind, found one. smilie

By the way, I went on one of the games I play (STO) and designed Asura via the tailor. This is what he should look like. (It does not show his weapons or naquadria-neutronium generator, but you can see his 'Life Signs Detector' on his belt). And yes, he has pointed ears, I like Elves and Romulans. Also, that's the green version he recently changed to; the tan (used) and purple (yet to be used) is just all the green replaced with tan or purple.

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:07:52 06/05/2014 by Courtland
#214 Posted: 03:24:44 07/05/2014
OOC: Yeah, I just talked some more with Herr, and he said he (most likely) won't be on here anymore. His reasons were his own, but I will say that he said he didn't like how it was going because quote-on-quote "everyone started trying to whip out their dicks and see who's got the bigger gun".
He also said that maybe, just maybe, he will restart Outlast later, and make it so, quote-on-quote "every character isn't super strong, fast, durable, intelligent, and doesn't need to eat". (He wasn't talking about every character on here).

He did say we can continue without him, and that somebody could take up Locke.
#215 Posted: 04:46:04 07/05/2014
OOC: well if he didnt want characters to not need food, he could have said so at the start. As for my character in general, he is intelligent due to an AI pilot, most of human history is cataloged in his database and binary code itself. I only consider him fast in processing, not action taking, the suit has a limit on speed/acceleration, so it is easily possible to out maneuver TAD, but out smart would take quite a lot. The TAD I use would require cool down cycles with the reactor core, which wouldn't immobilize it directly, but cause less power usage due to not being able to stay charged.

I say if he wants things to be changed, it wouldn't be all that hard seeing as we aren't really that far yet.
---
#216 Posted: 12:16:39 07/05/2014
OOC: I should have said "Not his only reason". That's not his only reason for leaving. I don't know for sure, but maybe he just doesn't want to or somesuch. In any case, we can continue.
#217 Posted: 13:21:15 07/05/2014
OOC: I'm starting to wonder if my character, for what he basically is, isn't acting too goody-goody. I try to avoid making characters who are Mary-sues/Gary-stus, but I just like playing as characters who are nice. And yet, I feel like his insistence on not wanting to see Locke die might be a bit... unbelievable. ...Or just poorly done.
#218 Posted: 16:18:22 07/05/2014
OOC: What is a "Mary-sue/Gary-stu"?
#219 Posted: 17:44:58 07/05/2014
OOC: Basically someone who is unrealistically perfect.
#220 Posted: 15:26:59 08/05/2014
OOC: Shall we continue?
#221 Posted: 20:32:16 08/05/2014
ooc: I was waiting for SpyroD to reply to Shade.
---
SC
#222 Posted: 02:57:15 12/05/2014
OOC: Great! Time to wait another month for something to happen. smilie
#223 Posted: 03:25:16 12/05/2014
ooc: Dude he can't be on all the time. Just give him time to reply ok? If not just keep going on with the RP.
---
SC
#224 Posted: 03:25:25 12/05/2014
"By all means take my emissions, they are of no use to me, unless on occasion I can use it to irradiate someone," TAD hadn't really moved, and the lights have yet to change their color, "Why not scavenge the us less parts from the ship, certainly going to be of more use in a tangible form," The coil's bulbs began to light up as the suit was charging up the storage batteries, which are used for either firing or extensive movement or usage, like a quick backup recharge.
---
#225 Posted: 03:29:43 12/05/2014
"They are not of interest like a rare TAD robot is." Shade said as his tail quickly throw a few daggers at TAD's weak spots.
---
SC
#226 Posted: 05:28:29 12/05/2014
OOC: (: (lol) Funny, as soon as I feign that I'm getting aggravated and impatient, something happens.
#227 Posted: 12:43:01 12/05/2014
Anhangsel just looked shocked at the recent outburst by the newcomer as he attacked TAD. Anhangsel was filled with emotions. Was TAD good or bad? He did try to help his human friend, but... He is also trying to kill Locke. ...But maybe there was a reason. What to do? "No!" Anhangsel cried as he took out a large machete that was in a sac he was carrying around his body and charged at Shade, hoping to use unpredictable movements to get in close and strike.
#228 Posted: 19:23:22 12/05/2014
Shade quickly moved useing his wings to avoid Anhangsel's attacks. "Heh, stupid Maulwurf-Schlange you won't ever hit me! I am too fast for you!"
---
SC
#229 Posted: 20:54:00 12/05/2014
Anhangsel thrust his tail into the air, carefully making sure he struck with precision. Being a long creature, he could strike far up. "Why are you attacking TAD?" he asked.
#230 Posted: 21:43:51 12/05/2014
Shade quickly dogged Anhangsel's tail again. "Ha missed again!" He said laughin. "It's here and free money for me so I take my chances."
---
SC
#231 Posted: 22:27:43 12/05/2014
"Free money?" Anhangsel was not familiar with the concept. He could not tell what it meant, or if it was good or bad. He took time to think about it, letting his guard down a bit.
#232 Posted: 22:50:25 12/05/2014
Shade smirked and quickly saw his chance to attack Anhangsel with another hidden dagger.
---
SC
#233 Posted: 03:01:24 13/05/2014
TAD seemed un effected by the daggers, being mostly metal plated, the targeted areas were merely dented by the where force of the throw. Drawing the coil while Anhangsel was giving chase, he was able to keep aim between them. When Shade went in for his more open opportunity, TAD released the bent up electricity from the coil's tip, firing the lightning in front of Shade with the predicted location of arrival.
---
#234 Posted: 19:18:52 13/05/2014
Shade saw the electricity coming at him and he quickly used his wings to sheld himsel. His wings took the electricity and Shade fell to the ground hard. He was unharmed but played dead to fool them into comingcloser.
---
SC
#235 Posted: 19:22:50 13/05/2014
Anhangsel was more interested in getting away from shade than getting closer, especially after a dagger hit his back. He ran off toward TAD and started to hide behind him. ...Despite the fact Anhangsel was a large creature, he had no experience in fighting one like Shade.
#236 Posted: 04:00:05 14/05/2014
TAD did not expect Shade to fall over so easily with the strength and speed he showed, "It is best to avoid the body until it begins to stink with rotting entrails," the lights on TAD turned a light yellow, "I will await the change in body temperature before I can trust he is truly down. My shot hit it's wing, which, if possible, he could have diverted the electricity elsewhere, reducing any effect it would have had to it's heart or brain," TAD made only a sing step closer, having the sword at the ready and the Tesla Coils latched to the hip sector for quick access.

OOC: so I'm still Locke or...?
---
#237 Posted: 05:09:10 14/05/2014
Shade had an cunning idea he had some bate left over from hunting and that could trick them into thinking he is dead. Luckily one of his paws was on the meat pouch and he opened it slowly over a course of a few hours to give the illusion of a dead body. He also slowed his heart to only a beat every 5 or so every minutes.
---
SC
#238 Posted: 12:26:40 14/05/2014
OOC: Yes, you are still Locke, since Herr no longer wants to be part of this. Just follow his advice about the "Locke is a sarcastic wise cracking, Practical thinking, douche bag; but has a lot of hidden emotions" part.
#239 Posted: 12:52:59 14/05/2014
"How much longer do we have to wait?" Anhangsel asked. ...But then again, Shade was buying Locke some time, which was good. "What does this matter? Do we need his body?"
#240 Posted: 04:42:44 16/05/2014
OOC: well TAD(Zexu) would not have waited hours for that, because the planet's sun would be found down... eventually, and as an AI, he/it would have continued the mission after roughly ten to twenty minutes... But I can work with this sort of... As for Locke, since he is not my character, and I'm not the wisest cracker(lol) it will be slightly off from anything you have already seen... But eh

TAD technically could not pick up scent, being a mechanical metal suit it was impossible without the right components that was left out due to necessity. "He is either very patient or very dead," Zexu's voice seemed to break the silence, "Knowing it is dead would allow us to continue without further disturbances," it replied to Anhangsel, "How fast can you move? We must cover a great distance at this rate," TAD planted the sword into the ground, while also raising the coil to point it at Shade again, "If that helm is a transmitter of some sort, it must be destroyed, for it could interfere with the electro magnetic scan(the thing I had done earlier with the electrical disturbances radar... Thing)," the bulbs had already lit up and was ready to fire another bolt of lightning energy.

OOC:to be honest there really would be no hesitation in destroying the helmet, and would have explained it after its destruction, but for the sake of the RP and good sportsmanship, I delayed it unrealistically(lol)

Locke had been walking with Asura, expecting to reach the proposed civilization ahead, "So how much further from here," he stopped to stretch his limbs, but mostly his back ached from the movements. Tugging at each arm a few times to release tome built up tension in his muscles, he managed to get a good look around the jungle like scenery around them. The plants had many thick vines and broad leaved planted, some un familiar and seeming unforgiving flowers. He swore he saw one that looked like it had actually swallowed a good size boar that must have been passing by, but it was hard to tell what kind of creature it was due to it being an unfamiliar planet in and of itself.
---
#241 Posted: 12:43:46 16/05/2014
Anhangsel sniffed the body. "It... smells dead," Anhangsel said before turning back to TAD. "What do you think is fast? We Maulwurf-Schlange don't think about speed often." Maulwurf-Schlange weren't snails, but they weren't exactly a sports-car either. "Why do you need me to go somewhere?"
#242 Posted: 13:51:55 16/05/2014
OOC: I'm pretty sure that Locke said he knew some stuff about this planet, mostly the urbanized parts, but still.
As for Locke, you don't have to be him. Maybe Mugo wants to be him, or, if all else fails, we can just cook up a part where he gets swallowed by the plant you were talking about. smilie
-----------
Asura let Locke stop for a bit. His time with humans taught him to be tolerant of their limits. He sat down on a fallen tree log, and took out another nanite cube and started fiddling with it.
"From my estimations, we are still about 15 kilometers from the edges of the civitas, city," he said without looking up. "We will rest until you have regained your robus, strength."

Remembering Locke's curiosity about the boar-eating-plant-thingymabob that they saw earlier, he explained what it was to Locke,"That plant is commonly known as the 'grandis gluttio' or litterally 'large swallower'. It is similar to the Dionaea Muscipula (Venus flytrap), but as you may have noticed, organic life on this planet is much magnus, larger than most other planets."
Asura shifted his position a bit for more comfort.
"The causa, reason for this large growth is the oxygen-ratio levels. Where there is a higher summa, concentration of oxygen, there tends to be larger organic growth."
#243 Posted: 23:56:59 16/05/2014
Shade quickly attacked Anhangsel when he got close he stabbed him in the back once more in the back. He then quickly ran at Zexu and jumped on its back. "Heh stupid machine and Maulwurf-Schlange." He through the rotten meat on the ground. "The key to stealth is trickery." He then ripped open a panel on TAD and ripped out some wires.
---
SC
#244 Posted: 00:17:16 17/05/2014
OOC: smilie Don't you think that's a little... God-moddy?

"Ahck! NOT DEAD! NOT DEAD!" Anhangsel cried as he tried to scurry away, he managed to dodge a few knife slashes before he ran over to TAD. Anhangsel then tried to stab Shade again with his Machete, hoping to kill him.
#245 Posted: 00:26:05 17/05/2014
OOC: *eating popcorn intensely with 3D glasses*
#246 Posted: 00:56:38 17/05/2014
ooc: Shade is a alien so he's strong enough to rip off metal panels.

Shade jumped off of TAD avoiding the machete. "Stupid worm!" He then opened his mouth and he breathed fire at the both of them. Shade then quickly ran into the thick forest before his strength left him. After he was far enough away he collapsed on the ground. "Man to use my fire on two foes is crazy. The great Shade was put into a tight spot by two weaklings!" He said to himself.
---
SC
#247 Posted: 01:05:54 17/05/2014
Anhangsel was hit with the fire. "Arck! Gloko! Gloko!" Anhangsel immediately slammed into the dirt on the ground and twisted around, eventually managing to put the fire out. "We Maulwurf-Schlange have that on our planet. We do that to put it out. Thick skin helps us last it."
#248 Posted: 02:33:25 17/05/2014
TAD turned to Anhangsel, as the flames upon his metal began to fade, "You are wounded," it picked up the panel and reached it around to its last place. Latches and gears fastened it back tightly, "Those wires are not required for operations, for they are life support for drivers that I do not normally have," TAD's front port opened, revealing the padding and the few controls. It reached into the open port to pull out a set of bandages and a short tube, attached to a revolving frame, topped with a narrow point, "This will help the pain and increase you bodies metabolism to increase your healing speed. It is estimated to reduce the healing time by 3x the original rate."

--

"Nice to know, a bit of common sense though," Locke grunted as he twisted from side to side, "The taller trees, intense heat and humidity, and of course the larger animal life resulting in more or less food competition leaving predators the major life force of the forest," he made a few squats, adjusting the limbs and testing the limits if at all effected by the EMP, "But you knew that," he scoffed a laugh, "And thanks for pulling me out back there," mentioning the after EMP rescue from TAD.
---
#249 Posted: 03:00:56 17/05/2014
"Reduce? Isn't that different of what you meant?" When Anhangsel has to correct someone in English, you know they screwed up. Ex Dee. But the treatment did take effect right away. "Hey, I think it works," he said. "I'm starting to feel more fast, too."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:01:23 17/05/2014 by MugoUrth
#250 Posted: 04:28:22 17/05/2014
"Reduce? I meant what I said, it reduces the time required to heal completely," TAD re-corrected, "As I said, we must cover much more ground at this point," TAD let the tube wind back into the interior, and unraveled the wrapping material, "Allow me to cover the open wounds, the serum will still take a little time to take full effect. It will stop the bleeding and keep anything else from getting in them."
---
First | Previous | Page 5 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me