Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Outlast- A dark, survival, sci-fi Role Play (open)
First | Previous | Page 4 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Outlast- A dark, survival, sci-fi Role Play (open) [CLOSED]
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#151 Posted: 04:52:53 07/03/2014
"I do apologize for any discomfort I may have caused you," TAD pulled up the sword, "I'd suggest either returning to the ship, or coming with me to find the, now two, fugitives," it looked around the areas the two had stood, determining the foot patterns and possible paths, "Which ever you choose, I will respect your decision."
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#152 Posted: 13:22:51 07/03/2014
Anhangsel did not trust being around TAD at all. "Why hunt them?" Anhangsel asked. "They seem like nice people. And what does "Fugitives" mean." Still... he had no where else to go. And TAD did try to save his human friend. "I'll... I'll come along, but only if you promise not to kill me."
#153 Posted: 14:42:22 07/03/2014
"Killing anything is not a prime directive," TAD turned to Anhangsel, "I promise I will not so much as harm you in any manor," TAD pushed the sword into the ground enough to stand on its own, "A fugitive is a being that has committed a crime and is evading justice. In other words, a bad guy on the run," it sent an electrical pulse into the ground via the sword. More like a radar, it would be monitored on range for any mechanical or metallic disturbances. Easily picking up the ship, two smaller signals, or wave interferences were located further off away from the ship, "Possible targets located," TAD pulled the sword up out of the ground and placed it on its back to lock into place behind the Tesla coil, "Tell me if you need anything as we go," TAD turned in the direction the pulse had located the disturbance and started for it.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
Courtland Green Sparx Gems: 302
#154 Posted: 15:04:48 07/03/2014
OOC: I'm waiting for Herr to respond. *looks at watch* Any day now....... *taps watch to see if the hand is moving*
#155 Posted: 19:33:36 07/03/2014
"I... I just want to be safe," he said. "And to be outside of your conflict." Anhangsel didn't want much right now, but for some reason, he didn't know what he wanted, or if he truly wanted anything right now.
#156 Posted: 20:02:41 07/03/2014
While Locke was planning their plan, Asura finally had a little time to think.
'I wish I wasn't here. Eh, I'll be back home sooner or later. If all else fails, I could just disintegrate myself, and reintegrate on Asuras. But that would mean leaving Locke behind, and I haven't seen such talent in a Tau'ri in a long while.'
Asura looked at his hands. 'It would also mean destroying this body, and I've had it for a long time. Same for you little friend.'
He pulled out his pistol and looked at it.
'We have been together for over eleven thousand years. Amelius gave it to me before he left.'

Asura felt a small shiver. It could've been a breeze, but you could never be sure these days.
#157 Posted: 03:24:09 08/03/2014
TAD stopped to reply, "Well it is up to you, you're smart, just go with instinct. As an intelligent being, you can choose whichever suits you best," TAD then resumed its walk through the dense trees, and thick grass/plant life that grew wildly free.
---
#158 Posted: 20:20:26 08/03/2014
Anhangsel said nothing. He just continued to follow TAD into the woods. But he couldn't stop looking at him in worry. He was too concerned of his safety, and to a lesser extent the safety of others, to worry about much else.
#159 Posted: 04:04:43 09/03/2014
OOC: By the way, what are these gem things?
HerrMythology Blue Sparx Gems: 831
#160 Posted: 22:01:36 09/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Locke begins to work at his arm, " I do wish I had some if that malleable tech crap. I'd be able to really impress you."
---
Turtle Power.
#161 Posted: 00:21:09 10/03/2014
Asura stood up.
"We should move out soon. Do you have a plan? I have no knowledge of this planet."
#162 Posted: 04:48:36 10/03/2014
TAD had distinct path sets in its visual as it stepped through the plants and over rocks. Tracking the signal it had picked up moments ago. The suit halted as it began picking up points on a motion tracker, the radius is set to 20 yards, making it more accurate for close combat with the sword. There was larger spot that was charging toward TAD while smaller ones evaded the larger one, "Target at four," Zexu announced as the sword was up in a ready position with the energy pulsing over the edging. The beast was just in sight as TAD side stepped to let the creature launch by. It was like a large beatle, rounding in at 4 feet in height, 6 in width, and about 7 to 8 long, from forward end to what was suspected to be the rear.
---
#163 Posted: 18:20:05 10/03/2014
Anhangsel saw the thing rush by. It looked like something he'd eat on his home planet. Which made him think about how hungry he was right now. "Why am I hungry all of a sudden?" He asked. Anhangsel started to look around for anything that looked edible. "You think there are more of those things?"
#164 Posted: 23:54:48 10/03/2014
The large creature seemed to have left the area according to the short range motion tracker, "You know that animal from somewhere? Your home planet held something similar," TAD reduced the energy flow to the sword, "You require sustenance... Food?" TAD asked looking out after the strange monstrous beatle.
---
#165 Posted: 01:44:50 11/03/2014
Bug-like creatures roamed most planets, so most creatures would recognize a thing like that. The bugs on Anhangsel's planet were bigger than anything on Earth, but not that big. "Yeah, we have similar creatures on our home, but their a lot smaller. We Maulwurf-Schlange sometimes eat them as food." TAD then mentioned "sustenance." "Uhhh, yeah. That. Do you have any food?"
#166 Posted: 02:11:03 11/03/2014
"The suit does not require matter based energy, but I can supply a driver for up to two days. I am not entirely sure what I have to offer will satisfy you," TAD turned to Anhangsel. The body opened to show the interior. It was well lit by a few monitors and LED lights, "I have a small storage of fruits and vegetables, along with assorted protein liquids," one monitor showed an image of the items it held.
---
#167 Posted: 02:24:26 11/03/2014
OOC: Does TAD have a mini fridge or some sort of liquor bar? o:
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:25:16 11/03/2014 by Courtland
#168 Posted: 03:01:20 11/03/2014
Anhangsel got close to TAD's body and saw his options. Anhangsael was not exactly pleased with them. "That's it? No meeee-kuuu-hak or Kaah-kuu-kaah-kuu? ...Wait, you don't know what they are, do you? I have heard of Earth creatures called "Mouse" and "Aardvark" which these creatures are similar to."
#169 Posted: 05:25:32 11/03/2014
OOC: TAD was designed for combat yes, but it must also be able to heal(not like super heal) or aid its driver in any way. What if they get trapped somewhere for a while, the suit is equipped with some rations to keep its driver alive, I may have given it a little too much to say two days worth, but I was thinking of the longest term without over exaggerating. But not necessarily a mini-fridge, maybe freeze dried for compact storage.

The monitor shoed a red X over the image of the moose, "Such game is not required for human survival, that product is not available. Protein drinks replace the need for meats for long exposure to harsh terrain," Zexu's voice began to mellow out, less robot like, and more human like. Smoother and less jumpy, "If you would like, I may hunt the creature down that had rushed by only moments ago?"
---
#170 Posted: 14:05:24 11/03/2014
"Protein Drink?" Anhangsel asked, curious. Anhangsel saw a bottle and used his tail to grab the bottle. He had a hard time opening it with his tail, but then figured out he should send the bottle to a lower part of his tail, then open it with the tip of his tail. After finally opening the bottle, he set it on the ground, neared it with his head, grabbed the neck with his jaw, then started to drink it. ...All before spitting it out and throwing the drink down in disgust. "Groooooook! What was that? That was awful!" Anhangsel cried out.
#171 Posted: 04:43:38 13/03/2014
TAD closed up, "Basic proteins from the soybean grown from the soybean plant. It is usually appealing to more humanoid like creatures, I did not expect you to enjoy it," TAD was sealed again and the nuclear core started up again from the temporary stand by while open.
---
#172 Posted: 05:18:04 20/03/2014
OOC: no one going to post?
Zexu: Survival may be key, but programming does not see it as a primate function. I must follow my orders.
---
#173 Posted: 13:27:49 20/03/2014
OOC: I was gonna bump it, but no one's posting. Waiting for the others.
#174 Posted: 20:10:20 21/03/2014
OOC: I'm waiting for Herr, I can't continue without him.
HerrMythology Blue Sparx Gems: 831
#175 Posted: 00:47:34 24/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Locke sighs and looks around, "Well honestly, we could build a base here or maybe just head toward the nearest city and search for some way of this planet. It's hard to say we'd have an easy time with either."
---
Turtle Power.
#176 Posted: 04:42:28 25/03/2014
Asura stood up and looked around.
"Well, I do not know about you, but I want to get off of this world."
He pointed in the original direction they were heading to.
"I do not know exactly how far away it is, but I think there is some sort of civilization in that direction. Perhaps you know something about it? In any case, we should get moving. I fear that the android TAD might catch up to us and bestow his irae -his wrath - upon us."
Asura puts out his hand for Locke.
#177 Posted: 19:04:34 25/03/2014
"Eeeh, I guess I'll just fend for myself," Anhangsel said as he started to tread off.

OOC: How far away do you suppose TAD and Anhangsel are from Asura and Locke?
#178 Posted: 02:36:12 26/03/2014
OOC: Several kilometers/miles (whichever you use) at least. Asura isn't organic, therefore the limits of muscle/stamina isn't really an issue, but energy is.
#179 Posted: 03:17:26 26/03/2014
Anhangsel started to get closer to Locke and Asura, and eventually found their location before TAD did. He was a bit far away from TAD at the moment. He wanted to take the time to interact with the in secret. But he also didn't want TAD to know about them. What could Anhangsel do? Then he remembered: Locke could speak Maulwurf-Schlange. He was hoping TAD didn't.

"Woo-guuug-guuug-goooaaa! Kee-kuku-kuhk-goowroo!" He was trying to yell out to Locke that he was trying to help him avoid TAD, and that he had no affiliation with TAD's intentions. Afterward, Anhangsel slinked back to TAD and told him a lie. "I... I can smell their scent, but it stops here," Anhangsel told TAD. "I have a feeling they went back this way. But if they went straight back, they would have passed us. They had to have gone another way."
#180 Posted: 03:56:30 28/03/2014
"Negative," TAD replied. As Zexu is an AI, and intelligence is in the title, he knew just about every available language the humans knew, which was especially for any species aboard the ship. Though he doesn't want to let on he knows, he is also considering the creatures good heart. Anhangsel had good intentions, but they were against protocol, "Metallic interference sonar reads a signature this direction," TAD had not stopped walking the direction it was heading, "By any chance, did you find your sustenance while you were out? I heard some load calls, sounded like you. May I ask what they were for?" TAD pulled up the sword to cleave through a thicket of brush and some vines.
---
#181 Posted: 20:02:12 28/03/2014
"I... I did see something, but it was just a scrap of metal," Anhangsel said. "As for those noises, yes they were me. I was calling out to see if anyone would respond, but no luck." Anhangsel had a feeling TAD knew he was lying. But if there was anything he noticed from humans, it's that when lying, they only tell the truth as a last resort to when their lives were threatened.

OOC: We should wait for the others.
#182 Posted: 03:23:15 10/04/2014
OOC: Well, then. It's official.......this sucks.
#183 Posted: 21:17:34 10/04/2014
OOC: HerrMythology isn't on that often. Give him time.
#184 Posted: 04:08:38 12/04/2014
OOC: I know this. I know him in real life. I'm just stating that the inactivity is really, for the lack of a better word, boring.
#185 Posted: 20:05:41 21/04/2014
OOC: I would have expected him to come around by now. Should we just continue without him? But not too far.
#186 Posted: 02:55:03 25/04/2014
OOC: I spoke with him about two days ago, and he said that one of us might have to 'play' (for the lack of a better word) as his character for a while.
#187 Posted: 02:57:28 25/04/2014
OOC: Okay, SpyroD, do you want to do it? Or would you rather do it Cortland. If neither of you want to do it, I could try.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8617
#188 Posted: 04:56:56 25/04/2014
Ooc: This seems interesting.

Name: Shade
Age in human years: 250 in human years (25 years for his Race)
Race: Dragolet (Similar to dragons except for an extra set of arms)
Role: Hunter
Skills: Very skilled in stealth and killing. His speed is unrivalled by none. He is also knows his way around the jungles and can see in the dark. Shade is capable of flight but only for short distances of up to a few miles.
Special skill: He has the ability to breath fire but only uses it when he is in a tight spot. If he uses his fire he will then have a few moments before his strength leaves him and he is unable to move.
Equipment: Wears a helmet similar to the a falcon head but with spines on eather side of it. He also has a small hidden pouch for his daggers.
Electronics: His helmet is able to see in all weathe/spectrums. It also has a microphone for hearing things at any pich and distance of up to 5 miles away.
appearance: His entire body is black except for his eyes which are yellow. He mostly wears his mettle falcon helmet so many don't see his face, His wings are small but muscular the same with his legs and extra hands similar to a humans. He has black hous that curve slightly up but his left horm is half broken. He has a scar on his right eye. If one were to look at his body they would see many scales. His face has many spikes on it but he mostly wears his helmet.
personality: Crule, formidable, and deadly.
History: He is the last of his race that died long ago. He came to a planet inhabited by a lone dead race called Du Draks. He was raised by a family of Du Draks which were famous for their stealth and tracking capabilitys. But then humans and other aliens came to the Du Draks planet bringing with them illness and pollution. One by one they fell untill Shade was the last remaining. He hated the aliens who destroyed his adopted home planet and ever sense that day he has never liked a single alien life form.
Weapons: Carries a long range sniper rifle capable of hitting a 1 inch target from more than 10 miles away. He has many hidden daggers. His fire breath (used rarely)
---
SC
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:30:39 26/04/2014 by Spyroconvexity
#189 Posted: 02:28:57 26/04/2014
OOC: I would rather not do it, because this is my first role play.
#190 Posted: 16:12:54 26/04/2014
ooc: So I'm guessing someone is the co-GM?
---
SC
#191 Posted: 16:29:49 26/04/2014
OOC: For now. I'd say you're accepted though, Spyroconvexity.
#192 Posted: 17:43:57 26/04/2014
Ooc: Can I have a recap please?
---
SC
#193 Posted: 18:54:56 26/04/2014
OOC: The four characters: a human, a robot, an android alien and a giant worm, plus any other survivors on the ship had crashed on a remote planet. Right now Locke (Human) and Asura (Android Alien) are together trying to evade TAD(Robot) while Anhangsel(Giant Worm) is with TAD trying to talk him out of killing Locke.
#194 Posted: 20:08:47 26/04/2014
ooc: Well I'll start my character then.

Shade was nearby the crashed ship. He was examining the debris and wreckage. He then saw tracks which seemed worm like and robotic. "Well then this is interesting. A wealthy bounty for me to hunt and possibly make money in one of the citys." He said to himself. He then pushed a button on his helmet changing spectrums on his visor. He then stopped on the radiation spectrum. "Well that is a rair find in this jungle a nuclear powered robot." He then used his wings to jump into the trees and began to track TAD and Anhangsel. He was gaining fast by using his wings to jump from tree to tree.
---
SC
#195 Posted: 02:00:54 29/04/2014
OOC: as for taking HerrM's character, I could give it a shot.

"Wrath? It's a machine," Locke replied with a hint of sarcasm, "Well of it means we keep moving, this city place would be the best option. It would also act as a camouflage, making it easier to avoid either being spotted or attacked. If they aren't hostile themselves," He then wiped his forehead, "My legs should be back up to full power in a few seconds."

--

TAD knew it was a lie, but he let Anhangsel think he took it and was just following the same path, "So you are no longer needing food?" TAD hand stopped moving. It took short deviations only to avoid damaging the environment around them. Respect was hardwired, which also meant he had to leave a planet pretty much un harmed unless ordered otherwise.
---
#196 Posted: 02:03:58 29/04/2014
"Well, now that you mention it," Anhangsel said. He looked down at his body. It started to make really strange noises. "I'm still very hungry. There doesn't seem to be much food for a Maulwurf-Schlange except for that bug we saw, though." Anhangsel could not tell TAD knew he was lying. He assumed he bought the story.
#197 Posted: 03:14:59 29/04/2014
By now Shade had caught up with TAD and Anhangsel. He was observing from a high tree that was nearby. He stayed in the shadows and turned on his spectrum vizor he turned a dial to radiation setting. When he did TAD lit up like a Christmas tree from his nuclear reactor. "Well this it interesting. What is a TAD bot doing way out here?" He then saw Anhangsel. "Now this creature is a rare find especially with a robot." He thought to himself.
---
SC
#198 Posted: 03:25:16 29/04/2014
Asura looked at Locke inquisitively,"Just a machine? I too, am a machine. You are one also, albeit an organicum, organic one. And yet I experience the same animus, emotions and thoughts as you, if not more so."

Asura came up to Locke, and put his hand on the parts. His nanites seeped through the machinery, performing a precise and careful diagnostic in a few moments.
"Yes, it will start up quovis momento, at any moment now, as you said".
He recalled the nanites, and stood back up. Asura looked around, scanning the forest ahead.
"It looks like there is much virentia, vegetation ahead."
As he finished saying that, his appearance shimmered with the metallic texture, and his clothing color changed. What was once tan and black apparel was now black and a deep olive-drab green.
Asura looked at Locke, his deep violet eyes boring into the human, and offered his hand.
"Shall we?"
#199 Posted: 17:58:40 01/05/2014
ooc: bump!
---
SC
#200 Posted: 02:15:55 02/05/2014
OOC: Uh-oh, everyone fell asleep again. ):
By the way, Spyroconvexity, are you going to go around and kill/capture us all?
First | Previous | Page 4 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me