Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Sonic the Hedgehog:The New Freedom Fighters [always open]
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Sonic the Hedgehog:The New Freedom Fighters [always open] [CLOSED]
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#51 Posted: 00:06:33 22/01/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: accepted, zookinator.
- - -
Nightmare looked at Ryko. "Don't worry, we aren't going to hurt you or anything," he comforted, "You just gotta stick with us until we manage to free the prisoners here." he heard Ace talk through his earpiece. "Ace, this is Nightmare. Problem's been dealt with, and we're on our way."
---
Cool cool.
Inuyashafan39 Gold Sparx Gems: 2752
#52 Posted: 04:05:41 22/01/2014
Rieka looks at Ace.
"We waitin for the others? They better hurry." She says impatiently.
---
"We don't smile because good things happen. Good things happen because we smile..."
Bakura Green Sparx Gems: 380
#53 Posted: 04:29:49 22/01/2014
Bandit took Ryko's hand and guided him to their destination.

Ryko looked up at Nightmare and gasped.

"Who are you guys, and what are you doing?" he asked worriedly
---
"With a new hand comes a whole new perspective."
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5694
#54 Posted: 13:17:21 22/01/2014
OoC: Thanks!

Flare looked out into the distance, where he could see a robot base. He looked around himself to make sure he had what he wanted. A full box of matches, wood, bombs, dynamite, tinder, and some sticks of fireworks, for special occasions. Not counting the rations on his back, he was good to go. He was about to leave, when he was suddenly stopped by his friend Freeze. "Just where do you think you're going?", Freeze asked. "I was just going to see if there was any animals in there.", Flare replied. Freeze shook her head. "That isn't the proper way to do things.", Freeze lectured him. She then grabbed her binoculars, then looked through them. She could see other Freedom Fighters inside the base. She smiled, then told Flare, "Right there was apparently a good place to go to. There are other Freedom Fighters in there.". She then made sure she had everything. All she really had in terms of supplies were her rations and binoculars. Flare kept the tent in his pack. Freeze, however didn't need all of the weapons that Flare had. All her weapons were in her hands. She picked out her Walkie Talkie, the said into it, "Ace, is the area secure? Do you need any assistance? This is Flare and Freeze. ". She hoped that they wouldn't miss out on the fun. Flare, on the other hand, hoped that they would not go in there, as he was pretty sure there was a lot of robots, and he didn't fancy getting killed.
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
#55 Posted: 22:51:36 24/01/2014 | Topic Creator
"Who are we?" Nightmare put his mask back on and answered Ryko: "We're the Freedom Fighters." He slipped back inside the base and headed towards the prison.
- - -
"Yeah, i hate waiting just as much as you," Ace said to Rieka. Then he heard Flare and Freeze. "Hey guys, this is Ace. We're currently on a mission to break out the prisoners, We have enough members helping us inside, but if you'd like to help, find a way to get the doors to malifunction. this way no one can get in or out, and we can get some extra time to free the prisoners. How's that sound?"
---
Cool cool.
#56 Posted: 00:09:21 25/01/2014
"It will be our pleasure Rieka.", Flare answered. He managed to get to the communicator before Freeze did. "So shall we blast it?", Flare asked. "No, we'll freeze it!", Freeze answered. She then slid down the hill to the base doors. Flare quickly followed behind. Once they reached the doors, Flare asked, "Who'll do the honors?". Freeze answered, "Let's shake for it.". By that, she meant a rock-paper-scissors battle. They shook. Flare got paper, while Freeze got scissors. "You do it...", Flare told Freeze, rather defeated. Freeze smiled, then sent a strong flash of freezing cold ice through the code pad. It froze the wires, and unable to do it's job, it stopped, and malfunctioned. "Our part is over.", Freeze said.
---
#57 Posted: 01:52:21 25/01/2014
"Freedom fighters?" he asked, being left behind by Bandit and Nightmare. He then thought for a few seconds and then ran towards them quietly, feeling an odd burst of courage. He managed to get to a corner, then got tired and started to pant, seeing a robot behind him. He shrieked as he ran the opposite way of the two and bumped into another, getting grabbed by the robots then calling out for help.

Bandit dashed off and caught up with Nightmare as he snickered and whispered back to him.

"So what's the plan?" he said while he whispered, running as fast as the wind. He then suddenly stopped, hoping for Nightmare to stop too.

"Did...you hear that yelling? Or was it just me?" he said quietly, pausing at nearly every ear.
---
#58 Posted: 05:13:14 26/01/2014
Rieka tapped her foot in waiting for Flare and Freeze to finish their part.
"Let's go Ace." She says.
---
"We don't smile because good things happen. Good things happen because we smile..."
#59 Posted: 14:22:24 26/01/2014
"Rieka, the doors are now busted. We will get out of sight of the robots now.", Freeze said through the communicator. She put it back into Flare's pack. "Should we be out of here then", Flare asked Freeze. "Yeah, I don't want to be caught by robots. It would be fun destroying them, but it would catch the attention that the doors are busted.", Freeze. She then slid back up the hill, where she couldn't be seen. Flare quickly followed after.

OoC: I thought it was pankakesparx who was controlling Rieka and Ace?
---
#60 Posted: 05:07:07 27/01/2014
OOC: Rieka is my charrie. Nightmare and Ace are Sparx's.

"Got it." Says Rieka.
---
#61 Posted: 13:03:13 27/01/2014
OoC: Ah, gotcha, I was just a little confused from that from pankakesparx's last post.
---
#62 Posted: 22:04:16 27/01/2014 | Topic Creator
"Thanks you guys," Ace said to Flare and Freeze, as he began running in the direction of the prison. before long, he finally made it. "Reika, help me get these prisoners out."
- - -

"Nope, I heard that too," said Nightmare. he noticed Ryko was gone. "Where's the kid at?"
---
Cool cool.
#63 Posted: 22:08:33 27/01/2014
Bandit shrugged

"I don't know, you were the one that was in charge of this....Yeah, where is he, Nightmare?" he said in a sarcastic tone, smirking and moving one of his bangs out of his face.

Ryko shrieked again as he was moved closer to Eggman's room of the base. Nobody knows what will happen to hm now....
---
#64 Posted: 22:18:24 27/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Nightmare sighed. "Oh well, I'll go find him. I'm stealthy enough. You might as well head to the prison and meet with the others." He ran into the opposite direction and spoke in his earpiece: "Ace, one of our... colleagues... have gone missing. I'm headed to find him. Good luck on the breakout."

Nightmare managed to go back to where he last saw Ryko, but got wide eyed when he noticed a robot taking him in the control center of the base, Ryko shrieking in the process. "Crud, if the leader of this base sees him, he'll surely be roboticized." Nightmare slipped into the control center just behind the robot and into the Control Center.
---
Cool cool.
#65 Posted: 22:25:59 27/01/2014
Ryko looked around fearfully then his leg got grabbed. He tried to escape, but it was no use for him to try.

Voices were heard about him being roboticized at any cost. They also mentioned that if he escaped, they would find him again.

Bandit stayed behind, communicating to Ace through the earpiece.

"So how is the breakout going?" he asked, twiddling his thumbs, but staying alert.

OOC: hopefully you don't mind my post about the voices... >.<
---
#66 Posted: 22:47:16 27/01/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: nope, it's fine. besides, I'm going further with it in a moment. smilie
- - -
Nightmare, without hesitation, dispatched all of the robots in the room and managed to free Ryko.

"Sorry about leaving you behind. You ok?"
- - -
Ace, after getting his transmission from Nightmare, answered Bandit while he took out his bag: "Here's the plan. first, we have to break the Freedom Fighters out of that cell room. Once they break out, we give them this weapons stash in my bag so they can defend themselves. Granted, we have to take out these robots first," Ace motioned towards the robots in the opposite room, monitoring the prison, "But that should be no problem. Once the Fighters break out, everyone meets back here, and we break out the civilians." Ace took out a disc from his pack. "I didn't expect to use this, but thanks to Flare and Freeze disabling the doors, we can use this jammer to hack that disabled door without anyone noticing." He pointed towards the indoor-outdoor entrance to the prison. "Originally we would have to clear a path, but thankfully we can use this. quite convenient."
---
Cool cool.
#67 Posted: 22:52:39 27/01/2014
Bandit nodded and made an "Mhmm" noise.

Ryko panted and thanked Nightmare.

"I am okay, but I doubt I will be in a while's time..." he muttered as he looked Nightmare in the eyes and then looked down.
---
#68 Posted: 22:59:03 27/01/2014 | Topic Creator
"Hey, you'll learn," Nightmare said with a smirk. Suddenly, he noticed a robot come inside and see the destruction.

"MUST ALERT LEADER!!! INTRUDER ALERT!!!" the robot quickly ran away.

Nightmare panicked. "Get that robot!" he yelled frantically.
---
Cool cool.
#69 Posted: 23:00:29 27/01/2014
Ryko panicked and looked around.

"B-but I don't know how to fight!" He said quickly
---
#70 Posted: 23:15:29 27/01/2014 | Topic Creator
"Don't worry about that right now, just chase him!" Nightmare shouted, and he quickly began chase with the robot.
---
Cool cool.
#71 Posted: 23:19:55 27/01/2014
Ryko followed as his eyes started to glow a bluish color.
---
#72 Posted: 23:25:51 27/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Nightmare chased down the robot down a corridor and noticed a light in the distance, and soon realized it was most likely the leader's room. If the robot got past that, they'd have no choice but to go with Plan B. As Nightmare ran, he noticed a second corridor going around to the same place.

"Keep chasing him, I got a crazy idea!" he said to Ryko, as he ran down the second corridor.
---
Cool cool.
#73 Posted: 23:28:49 27/01/2014
"Right!" he yelled as he chased the robot farther, his eyes getting bluer at each moment.

OOC: Can he have a hidden power of telekinesis? And can Bandit have powers similar to Blaze's, but with dark flames?
---
#74 Posted: 23:57:19 27/01/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC:sure, i'll allow it. smilie
- - -
right as the robot was about to get to the light source, Nightmare jumped out from the other corridor and tackled it to the ground.

"Whew, that was way too close," Nightmare said, and he quietly closed the door, still pinning the robot to the ground. he looked at Ryko. "So, not much of a fighter? How about you try smashing your first bot?"
---
Cool cool.
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5698
#75 Posted: 23:59:06 27/01/2014
OOC: Btw, me and Bakura are the same person smilie

He nodded and his eyes were now pure blue.
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#76 Posted: 01:34:42 28/01/2014
Volts then ran up to the robot "Hey why should the noob finish the robot?M! I've been wanting to smash something all day!" He said as he punched his head out as a shock went through its body as it gave out a puff of smoke.
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
#77 Posted: 00:23:14 04/02/2014
Ryko looked up at Nightmare and waited for his signal to attack it.

Bandit stood near the exit of the base and tapped his foot, waiting for Nightmare and Ryko to return to his location.
#78 Posted: 23:43:24 04/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Nightmare sighed. "Thanks Volts. Let's head back to the prison." He called Ace. "Ace, we're on our way."
- - -
OOC: sorry for the inactivity, i've been caught up in a bunch of stuff lately, let alone my other RPs.
---
Cool cool.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:44:26 04/02/2014 by pankakesparx456
#79 Posted: 14:12:16 05/02/2014
Ryko sighed then nodded. He followed the two back to the prison.

Bandit tapped his foot and turned on his earpiece, contacting Nightmare

"Hey, " he greeted, waiting for an answer
#80 Posted: 15:11:41 05/02/2014
Volts then quickly followed Nightmare. Starting to get nervous about what could happen.
---
#81 Posted: 21:05:22 06/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Nightmare and the others soon managed to make it back. "Alright, what's the plan?" he asked Ace.
- - -
OOC:@derpyhooves & chained skull- i'll give your characters a chance to react to this and catch up to Nightmare before i move on.
---
Cool cool.
#82 Posted: 15:15:14 07/02/2014
Ooc: Alright then.

Volts then seeing every one else he then quickly came to a stop as he heard Nightmare say something. He then paused then processed it into his mind. He then had an idea "I have an idea, I'll distract all the robots by having them chase me into some place important like supply room or the control room. Then you guys free the prisoners!" He said waiting for a response from them.
---
#83 Posted: 02:53:47 08/02/2014
Bandit walked away, thinking the mission was boring as Ryko looked at Ace.

"Can I come?" Ryko asked Ace kindly
#84 Posted: 22:30:26 10/02/2014 | Topic Creator
"No, Volts, we can't afford to have anyone get caught." Ace looked down at Ryko. "For now, you're with us." he said to him, "Unless you're a fighter, just try not to get caught. Here's the plan." Ace said, and he went on to explain the whole plan to Ryko and Volts. "Alright, are we all ready to go along with this?" he asked the team.
---
Cool cool.
#85 Posted: 22:57:39 10/02/2014
Bandit and Ryko nodded as they smiled
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#86 Posted: 14:12:31 16/02/2014
Name: ayumu
Animal Species: serval cat
Personality:ayumu is a very adventurous and very optimistic serval, but still knows when to be serious and take charge. Her optimism is balanced by her honesty, so she is never blind from the light. She is extremely loyal to friends, and is intelligent. Yet she can be very short tempered and slightly careless, but athletic. she prefers to work alone, or alongside her sister, yet she will be very open minded towards having new party members, even if her hard head can get in the way
Appearance: http://th05.deviantart.net/fs7...1le-d75aexp.png this was not drawn by me, but it is the same character
History: Ayumu was bullied in the past, but never let that bother too much, and was mostly outlasted from other groups. What bothered her the most though, was the fact that she felt as if her family never cared about her, making her outlasted from them as well. Fed up with this, she decides to venture outside of her house for about a month, before coming back. When she came back, she found her house destroyed. She continued traveling, but instead farther than she has previously been, to find that her family was safe, and in hiding. Alongside her sister, she decides to be a part of the freedom fighters, while Keeping a close eye on her sister
Other: Ayumu has heightened senses and can use pyrokenisis

Name: kina
Animal species: jack russel
Personality: kina is very bubbly and cheerful, somewhat like her sister, but has a much sharper tongue, being rather rude than respectful, and it doesn't help that she is just as impatient. Her stubbornness is also on a much more extreme level, but her heart's in the right place, making her very bold. She is very generous and will still follow orders if they agree with her own or it is a must. She is also very sociable, unlike her sister
Appearance: she is a canine with brown fur and a furry white muzzle, along with long brown hair that is slightly ruffled. Her eyes are orange, and across her left eye is a splatter of black. She wears a green skirt and top with a white vest over it. She has a orange gem on her belt buckle, and wears green shoes
History: Kina, unlike her sister, was very popular amongst many groups, and was at least noticed by her parents. She tried to follow ayumu when she left, but her parents prevented her from doing so. During the attack on the village and house, she helped her parents flee, and found a simple house hidden away to be safe. Yet kina was captured, and was forced to work with machines, causing the permanent black stain across her eye. After many weeks, she escaped, while helping a few other along the way, and joined her sister to help bring back freedom
Other: kina can use metal manipulation, and can use it to create metallic wings to make her fly. She also has slight mechanical knowledge

If I do get accepted, may I get a recap of what is going on?
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:08:29 17/02/2014 by Stealthelfrocks
#87 Posted: 21:17:55 20/02/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: accepted. right now, all the characters except zook's are in a robot base about to attack a prison. Though I'm waiting for Inuyashafan and chained skull to respond right now.
---
Cool cool.
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#88 Posted: 22:11:26 20/02/2014
Ooc: alright

Ayumu jumped from building to building, with her black jacket zipped up, keeping out of site, as kina flew right beside her. As ayumu found a better place to hide on top of the buildings, signaled to her sister to drop the metallic wings, so that lights that do reflect off of the surface won't be seen by other robots. "Any freedom fighters in the area?" Ayumu asked, speaking through her ear piece, "we're a bit, late." She glanced to the side at kina as she said that. Kina's only response was a simple glare
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#89 Posted: 21:08:26 29/04/2014
Can I join?
Name: Austin
Species: Bat
Appearance: gray bat with scars along his body wears a blue T-shirt, sneakers, and jeans
Personality: cold when first met, but is cheerful around friends
History: He can't remember anything from before Eggman took total control. He has been a pain in Eggman's side, destroying several bases and robots. He was caught in a trap and now is a prisoner at the base where this is happening. He was tortured so badly he can barely walk. He vowed that he would kill Eggman for everything he has done.
Other: He controls the powers of light and darkness. He uses a special sword that fires blades at enemies.
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#90 Posted: 14:09:12 07/05/2014
Name: Nikolla
Animal Species: Lynx
Personality: Brash, arrogant, annoying, but knows when to shut up and is quite smart.
Appearance: Like Nicole, but he has a genie-like red swirl instead of legs, and is purple with rings on each finger and about 15 earrings on each ear.
History: After Nicole was deactivated, the New Freedom Fighters needed another AI. Nikkolla is an imperfect copy, but he threatened them into keeping him. He's been known to corrupt easily and some Freedom Fighters even suspect he LIKES being turned evil.
Other: Nikkolla can go into Physical Mode, meaning he can fight using... Well, it's complicated. Hs can fight for a limited time.

OOC: If I'm accepted, where should I start? (Him being a computer and going anywhere and everywhere)
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:00:31 09/05/2014 by dinorang67
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me