Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Sonic the Hedgehog:The New Freedom Fighters [always open]
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Sonic the Hedgehog:The New Freedom Fighters [always open] [CLOSED]
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#1 Posted: 02:52:27 07/01/2014 | Topic Creator
note: this is my first RP that i'm going to try not to make too complicated. i also don't want to make it too simple. if you guys have suggestions on how i could improve-anything i should add to the plot to make it easier to understand, or any rules i should consider adding- please let me know, i'm open to suggestions.

PLOT: in the comic world of Sonic the Hedgehog, Eggman manages to finally defeat Sonic once and for all, and has control of the whole planet Mobius yet again. However, not the whole world is taken over: your own character(s) becomes part of a new generation of Freedom Fighters years later, fighting to stop Eggman once and for all. You will stop robots, save imprisoned civilians, destroy Eggman's multiple bases, and much more. Your character(s) will undergo any means to do this and finally free Mobius.

RULES
-I am the GM of this RP
-no godmodding
-no coarse language
-use acceptable grammar
-you may have up to 3 characters for the RP. you need at least 1 character to join.
-slight romance is allowed, but not extreme.
-you may interact with other RPer's characters. you and the other RPers must work this out though.
-no death is allowed for right now. i will figure out how to incorporate that if necessary.
-you may have characters leave your team, and you may also bring in new characters, so long as it doesn't exceed the 3 character limit

CHARACTER SHEET
Name:(name of your character)
Animal Species:(can be any animal species- hedgehog, fox, etc)
Personality:(what your character is like)
Appearance:(what your character looks like)
History:(what your character's backstory is)
Other:(any other Misc. items that don't fit other categories)

Role Players:
pankakesparx456 (i will post my sheet later)
chained skull
Bakura
Spyro-Gamer
Inuyashafan39
hardcoreignitor
zookinator
Stealthelfrocks
---
Cool cool.
Edited 6 times - Last edited at 21:19:12 20/02/2014 by pankakesparx456
#2 Posted: 02:53:13 07/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Update 1/14/14

-All Freedom Fighters need some way to stay in contact with local Fighters in the same area in order to exchange plans and make sure nothing goes haywire. However, it is up to you whether or not you respond to calls.

Update 1/13/14

-there is no general area that the New Freedom Fighters all meet. most free animals live in hiding with small teams of Freedom Fighters, others on the run, but most captured by Eggman. for example, my characters generally travel instead of always retreating to one place. how you do retreats is up to you; create a small base camp, maybe an underground base, the choice is yours. but it cannot be something too big.
---
Cool cool.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 00:12:19 15/01/2014 by pankakesparx456
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#3 Posted: 04:54:10 07/01/2014
God thank you yes!! I'm going to join ASAP when my schedule is clear! smilie
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#4 Posted: 18:22:29 07/01/2014
Name: smilie
Animal Species: Dragon
Personality: Courageous, Fearless, Caring
Appearance: http://static2.wikia.nocookie....ramspyroart.jpg
History: He was born in a dragon egg. He was taken by Malefor and adopted by Flash, Nina and Sparx. He thought he was a dragonfly until he was told he was a dragon.
Other: Breathes Fire, Rams Enemies
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:22:54 07/01/2014 by Pokemon2
#5 Posted: 19:16:06 07/01/2014
@Pokemon2 This is a Sonic role play not a Spyro one. They are two different Franchises, and please quit asking to be Spyro in every other role play please.

Well anyway...

Name: Volts/Dylan
Animal Species: Fox
Personality: He is smart and used to be an A+ student, but is shy also. He is always quiet but when something is wrong he starts being loud and not afraid to speak his mind.
Appearance: A light yellow color fox. A little smaller than what tails would be. Normally wears a dark green vest, and sometimes puts on long pants when it gets cold. And he wears the normal shoes red and white shoes almost every sonic character has.
History: Growing up he was always shy quiet and closed up, but was very smart. He always liked tinkering and messing around with things to see how the work. On his 9th birthday he got a science kit. When he tried out the science kit he then followed instructions on how to do this one thing. But before he could finish it he then knocked over spilling it all over is lower half. He then ended up gaining powers like Silver's and Shadow's but he as another result he ended up in the hospital for 4 months.
Other: Has the power to control any source of electricity.
---
Bakura Green Sparx Gems: 380
#6 Posted: 23:06:41 07/01/2014
Name: Ryko
Species: Cat
Personality: Very kind, caring, and quite the follower (compare to Fluttershy smilie)
Appearance: Mint green eyes with light blue fur. He has white tips on his ears and bangs that cover his right eye. He wears a white open jacket with stonewashed and and black shoes with silver studs on the side
History : As a young kitten, he was raised by the strictest sister (he was an orphan) . If he disobeyed, he got abused. One day, he got into a fight with another kid in the orphanage and got bleach poured in his eyes, so he ran away, desperate for a fresh start on life.
------
Name: Bandit
Species: Fox
Personality : A huge jerk. Hates socializing, overprotective of Ryko (when they meet), loves the darkness and looks up to Shadow the Hedgehog. He also lies a lot and steals.
Appearance : silver fur and red violet eyes. He has one white paw. He wears a dark purple glove on one hand and a bloodstained bandage on his opposite arm (his right) with a jet black jacket. He wears black shoes similar to Ryko's
History: He dosent have much of one. Nobody knows where he came from or who he is. All they know is that he got hacked up and cut once, very close to death.
---
"With a new hand comes a whole new perspective."
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7301
#7 Posted: 21:01:33 08/01/2014
OOC: Finally a sonic roleplay where I can use my sonic OC. :3

Name: Starlight
Personality: Starlight is kind, polite and friendly. She's smart but stubborn. She's quick on her feet, but not good in close combat. She's good at thinking up strategies.
Appearance: Has yellow fur and bright blue eyes. Yellow/blonde hair dip-dyed blue. Wears a black singlet top, blue denim shorts, and blue and white shoes. Has a pink and black star clip that sits beside her left ear. Has a gold necklace with a little key on the end of it.
History: Starlight had a pretty normal life. She grew up in a small village with her parents. Her village soon got attacked, and her parents told her to run. So she did. She reached a city that hadn't been taken over by Eggman's clutches, and stayed there at a relative's place until she was old enough to move out and start her own journey.
Other: N/A
#8 Posted: 01:41:31 10/01/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: accepted except for pokemon2. like chained skull said, this is a sonic RP.

and i noticed i forgot a few rules. i'll fix that in the original post, but i'll also post them here:
-no death is allowed for right now. i will figure out how to incorporate that if necessary.
-you may have characters leave your team, and you may also bring in new characters, so long as it doesn't exceed the 3 character limit.

my characters:

Name: Nightmare
Animal Species: fox
Personality:Nightmare is laid back and relaxed. he usually doesn't take things too seriously and tries to find the fun in fighting, though he also knows when to be serious when the situation is dire.
Appearance: a black fox, with teal colored eyes, red fur on the end of his tail, blue and yellow shoes, and blue and white gloves. he also wears a red and blue scarf around his neck to mask himself when he fights
History:Nightmare grew up as an orphan most of his life. When Eggman took over, he was all alone until his best friend Ace found him. Both eventually joined the freedom movement against Eggman.
Other: when fighting, Nightmare likes taking the stealth approch while Ace goes full head on.

Name: Ace
Animal Species: Hedgehog
Personality: the complete opposite of Nightmare. most of the time he takes things seriously and and is always trying to get Nightmare to be serious as well, but he can also be light-hearted and find some fun with fighting from time to time.
Appearance: a yellow hedgehog with quills much like Shadow's. he wears white gloves, red and white shoes, and a black and yellow scarf to mask himself when he fights.
History: Ace grew up in Knothole, but mostly traveled the world once it burned down and he got old enough. during his travels, he not only found Nightmare, but Eggman took over. He and Nightmare then joined the movement against Eggman
Other: Ace tends to go against his enemies guns blazing while Nightmare is much more stealthy.
---
Cool cool.
#9 Posted: 15:17:59 12/01/2014
Ooc: If we don't get another roleplayer soon, may we start without a fifth?
---
Inuyashafan39 Gold Sparx Gems: 2752
#10 Posted: 18:07:59 12/01/2014
OMG YESSSSSSSSSS

Name: Rieka
Animal: Panther
Personality: Rieka is a loner. She works alone, likes to be alone, and can be cold, which is her kindness. You won't get much kindness from her, and she's quick and silent. She won't usually partner up, but if she does, you better not hold her back.
Appearance: Rieka is a tall black panther who wears a long black cloak with hints of silver. She wears black shoes and black, fingerless gloves.
History: Rieka's family was taken from her by robots when she was 7, so she's been on her own on the streets for years. She's always been a thief and won't even hesitate to steal once in awhile.
Other: None
---
"We don't smile because good things happen. Good things happen because we smile..."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:27:07 12/01/2014 by Inuyashafan39
#11 Posted: 19:00:04 12/01/2014
Inuyashafan, I love you right now for that character smilie
---
#12 Posted: 23:53:42 12/01/2014
Quote: Bakura
Inuyashafan, I love you right now for that character smilie

Why's that smilie IS IT BECAUSE I JUST NOW REALIZED THAT SHE'S NAMED AFTER A DIGIMON TAMER?!
---
"We don't smile because good things happen. Good things happen because we smile..."
#13 Posted: 00:18:36 13/01/2014
smilie partially, but just imagine the drama between her and Bandit smilie
---
#14 Posted: 00:35:10 13/01/2014
?????
---
#15 Posted: 00:39:37 13/01/2014
They both steal and they are the opposite gender...think about it. X3
---
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#16 Posted: 01:23:38 13/01/2014
(This is an actual character from the games and comics, just a minor one)
Name: Nack the Weasel
Animal Species: Wolf Weasel Hybrid
Personality: Nack is a typical gun for hire bounty hunter that will do whatever it takes to get a job, or a "gig" as he calls it. However, he is clumsy and will sometimes mess things up. He will try to get as much money out of his clients as possible, no matter how much money they have. He will blindly make fun of others for the same mistakes he made or didnt. He will be on anyones side, provided they compensate him.
Appearance: [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image]
History: His past is a mystery, but he has hinted at hating his parents and may have been abandoned as a child.
Other: Weilds two pistols, a machine gun, and rides a sky-cycle alled the Marvelous Queen.
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
#17 Posted: 04:46:27 13/01/2014
Quote: Bakura
They both steal and they are the opposite gender...think about it. X3

Still confused smilie
---
#18 Posted: 01:21:50 14/01/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: accepted. now we can start!

Also, i forgot to mention; there is no general area that the New Freedom Fighters all meet. most free animals live in hiding with small teams of Freedom Fighters, others on the run, but most captured by Eggman. for example, my characters generally travel instead of always retreating to one place. how you do retreats is up to you; create a small base camp, maybe an underground base, the choice is yours. but it cannot be something too big.
- - -
Nightmare and Ace snuck up along the edges of the robot base, masks on. They recently found out a large groip of animals had been found and kidnapped, some of them their fellow Freedom Fighters. The plan was to get in, break them out, and get out without being noticed. Ace handled a plan B in case something happened.

"You ready, Ace?" Nightmare asked.

"As I'll ever be." he huffed. "Stealth really isn't my kind of thing."

"Well, you got Plan B. that isn't enough?"

"That's just it: it's a plan B. i just don't handle well with this kind of stuff."

"Relax, you'll do fine. Maybe if you're lucky we will have to go plan B."

Ace smirked. "I guess so." and they both snuck under the fence.
---
Cool cool.
#19 Posted: 01:30:55 14/01/2014
Rieka pulled her gloves tight on her paws as she looked out from the shadows. A pair of dark shades kept her eyes from gleaming in her shadowy hiding place at the robotic base. She could see two Freedom Fighters already moving in.
"Better join the party." she says with a sharp toothed grin.
---
#20 Posted: 01:43:32 14/01/2014
Ryko looked around at a few nearby robots, but kept his distance. He wasn't much of a fighter, nor a freedom fighter....not yet, that is.
--------

Bandit chuckled as he got behind Reika and ducked near her.

"Says you, " he claimed as he mocked her by adjusting his jacket and bangs. "Of course we all know that I will get first dibs." He added as he showed his sharp teeth in a slight smile.
---
#21 Posted: 01:46:13 14/01/2014
Rieka rolls her eyes.
"I'm not partners with you." she hisses. "Keep your distance and stay out of my way. I'm not in a great mood."
---
#22 Posted: 02:00:15 14/01/2014
"Who cares?" He asks "we are both Freedom Fighters after all..."
----
Ryko kept wandering and got close to where Reika was, and stepped on a twig, making noise then yelping quietly.
---
#23 Posted: 02:21:11 14/01/2014
"Just stay away from me." Rieka snarls. She then whips around to see Ryko. "And will you shut up?! God, I'm just heading in!" she hisses in frustration.
---
#24 Posted: 02:37:31 14/01/2014
Bandit growled and then took out a chaos emerald and smirked. But he then glared at Ryko.
--
Ryko looked at Reina and shivered as he stepped back slightly.

"S-sorry miss" he said, nit knowing who she was and why she was here. He then jumped slightly at Bandit's stare and his breathing was shaky.

OOC: Ryko isn't a freedom fighter yet if you didn't know smilie
---
#25 Posted: 02:40:38 14/01/2014
Reika had already ducked in.
"Whatever." She hissed at Ryko. A robot lunged at her and she kicked it down, slamming her foot destructively through it's main frame, showing her attitude.
---
#26 Posted: 02:40:54 14/01/2014
Volts was walking when he saw some people planning to attack a near by robot base. He peered thorough the bushes and just spied on them.
---
#27 Posted: 02:46:06 14/01/2014
The two boys stared at each other, like they had a connection as Ryko looked away as Bandit then glared at Reika.

"Geez, miss attitude " he scoffed and then chuckled as he looked back at Ryko.
---
#28 Posted: 02:48:28 14/01/2014
Reika sniffed and headed into the base.
"Morons." she growled. "They all just got to get in my way and waste my life, don't they?!" she hisses angrily.
---
#29 Posted: 03:48:24 14/01/2014
Volts then rolled his eyes. 'There gonna need me.' He thought as headed in a different entrance.
---
#30 Posted: 11:15:48 14/01/2014
Ryko looked at Bandit one more time, quivering then letting his ears droop down slightly. He tried to speak, but his shy nature stopped him from doing so and nearly paralized him.
---
Bandit growled at him, putting the emerald back into his pocket and showing a smirk. He let his red violet eyes stare deep into the cat in front of him and squinted.

"I see you are a shy one. That proves your weakness and signals you are worthless." He chuckled, making Ryko a bit angry, still not making him talk.
---
#31 Posted: 22:32:02 14/01/2014
Reika disappeared inside with a growl.
---
#32 Posted: 00:11:07 15/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Nightmare and Ace managed to sneak into the base, barely dodging a group of robots.

"Let's find the fuel cell," said Ace. "And hope that we can activate plan B if needed."

"I wouldn't expect it to backfire this time." said Nightmare. "Last time we didn't fuse it right. That, or i might just be terrible with explosives," he smirked.

"Yeah, I think we all know that." Ace checked in with other nearby Freedom Fighters via his earpiece. "Testing, check check. my name is Ace the Hedgehog, I am calling out to nearby Freedom Fighters on this area's frequency. Me and my partner Nightmare have infiltrated robot base Genesis 91. We are currently finding a way to free the recently kidnapped Freedom Fighters and citizens. Does anyone copy? Over." Ace waited for a response.
- - -
OOC: Okay, I'm sorry i keep forgeting stuff, but i promise, this is the last thing;

All Freedom Fighters need some way to stay in contact with local Fighters in the same area in order to exchange plans and make sure nothing goes haywire. However, it is up to you whether or not you respond to calls.
---
Cool cool.
#33 Posted: 00:26:31 15/01/2014
Volts then started jumping and dodging robots and shocked them making them shut down. He then came up to a hall way that spilt he ran down the left as he bumped into Ace as he fell down. "Hi." He said putting his hand up for a second as he got back up.
---
#34 Posted: 01:08:26 15/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Ace shaked it off and continued to listen to signals. Nightmare greeted Volts.

"Hey Volts. What are you doing here?"
---
Cool cool.
#35 Posted: 03:28:43 15/01/2014
Rieka heard the call and placed a paw to the earpiece, pushing up her sunglasses.
"Sup Ace. This is Rieka. I'm already in. What's your position?" she answers.
---
#36 Posted: 10:48:24 15/01/2014
"This is Bandit, I copy, but I have a bit of a problem. " he responded as he referred to the little kit he found.

Ryko looked up at him and growled slightly. "And what might that problem be? " he asked as his higher pitched accented voice squeaked a few times.

"Maybe, but you should stop listening to other people's conversations" Bandit spat back as Ryko tapped his foot and looked to the ground.

OOC: Bandit is going to bring Ryko to meet the others.
---
#37 Posted: 14:39:33 15/01/2014
"Eh... I saw three others fighting with each other to decide what to do. So I thought they would never leave a dent in the base if they fight over everything." He explained to Nightmare.
---
#38 Posted: 20:44:03 15/01/2014 | Topic Creator
"Hey, Rieka. Nightmare and I are curtently near the eastern entrance inside the building. And what's wrong, Bandit?" Ace said in his earpiece.

"Meh, i'm sure they figured something out." Nightmare said to Volts. "Well, since you're here, and if you're up to it, you can help us free the recent delivery of prisoners and fighters."
---
Cool cool.
#39 Posted: 00:33:05 16/01/2014
Bandit exhaled "I have been discovered by an outsider....I don't know what to do with 'em" he said as he looked at Ryko, and Ryko looked back and sighed.
---
#40 Posted: 02:40:44 16/01/2014
"Got it. Coming to where you are." Rieka said. She headed of and arrive at where Ace and Nightmare were. "Sup." she said.
---
#41 Posted: 23:11:26 16/01/2014 | Topic Creator
"Hey," Ace greeted Rieka. "I need help arming this bomb near the fuel tanks. we may need a plan B in case things go haywire." he explained to Rieka and Bandit through his earpiece. "Bandit, I'll send Nightmare to deal with your problem in person. Nightmare, meet with Bandit, help him out, and meet back at the prison."

"Got it. Make sure the bomb arms, I don't need another lecture on those things. Last time I nearly fell asleep," Nightmare said with a smile.

"Nightmare, be serious. we have to free the prisoners as soon as possible." Ace looked serious.

Nightmare held up his hands in surrender. "Hey, just trying to lighten the mood. In a world like this, we still need it." Nightmare ran off to find Bandit. "Bandit, this is Nightmare. heading to your position."
---
Cool cool.
#42 Posted: 23:15:06 16/01/2014
"I got great accuracy. No worries." Rieka assured him. "Got this."
---
#43 Posted: 02:43:01 17/01/2014
"Got it, " he responded, still in a competition with Ryko

Ryko then widened his eyes and felt a bit fearful, but he kept ut to himself.
---
#44 Posted: 21:16:43 18/01/2014 | Topic Creator
After some exploring, Ace found the main fuel room.

"Rieka, cover me while I arm the bomb, will ya?" he asked.

Nightmare sneaked outside and met up with Bandit. "Hey man. so we got an outsider?"
---
Cool cool.
#45 Posted: 21:21:14 18/01/2014
"Got it." Said Rieka.
---
#46 Posted: 22:37:13 18/01/2014
He grabbed Ryko by his sleeve and hoisted him towards his face and nodded as Ryko gulped loudly and gasped slightly , worried about what will happen to him.
---
#47 Posted: 13:09:33 20/01/2014 | Topic Creator
before long, Ace successfully planted the bomb "Bomb's set," he said in hid earpiece, "Moving towards the prison."

"Hmm..." Nightmare thought. "I guess we just take him along for now. Better he's with us than in that prison."
---
Cool cool.
#48 Posted: 14:29:58 20/01/2014
Rieka nods as she checks the surroundings. She pushes her dark sunglasses up more and nods.
"Let's go."
---
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5683
#49 Posted: 15:14:14 20/01/2014
OoC: MAN! I might just stick around darkSpyro just for the RPs! smilie I'm especially liking yours pankakesparx. You certainly have great ideas. Anyways, can I join this one?

Name: Flare
Animal Species: Hedgehog
Personality: A fiery personality, but prefers working alone, and is serious and funny sometimes.
Appearance: An orange hedgehog, with streaks of red throughout his spike. Has soot covered gloves, and scorched shoes.
History: Flare always loved fire. He enjoyed it when ever he could. After his parents died, however, he felt as if fire was his only friend. When he found the Freedom Fighters through Freeze, though, he felt as if he truly belonged.
Other: He is able to do fire based attacks, with some sense, such as he lights with a match then throws a bomb at the enemy.

Name: Freeze
Personality: Icy, and is the complete opposite of Flare, with being funny and only serious sometimes. Loves working with others.
Appearance: A light blue fox, with dark streaks of blue throughout her fur. Has frost covered gloves, and her shoes are lined with ice.
History: Freeze had an unusual childhood. After she got stuck out in a blizzard, she felt as if she could summon cold at will. When she wanted to cool something down, she could line it with ice. She knew that when Eggman's goons came, they wanted her for her icy abilities. She went to join the Freedom Fighters, with Flare as her companion.
Other: Is able to summon cold. Slides along the ground instead of walking.

Hope you like!
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
#50 Posted: 16:14:10 20/01/2014
Bandit nodded and responded with an agreement as Ryko looked at Nightmare and opened his mouth to speak.

"Wh..what are you doing with me?" He asked worriedly as his eyes wandered.
---
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me