Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Spyro: Legends of Destiny: A New Prophecy
Page 1 of 1
Spyro: Legends of Destiny: A New Prophecy [CLOSED]
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#1 Posted: 15:59:32 05/10/2008 | Topic Creator
There is a time, where the shadows ruled it all, a time when all is lost, but through fate, the Keepers have risen...

Now, a new Keeper has risen to rid the darkness of the Dragon Realms and a new prophecy has came...

~*~*~

Prelude

The Shadow Realms

A black dragoness slid from the shadows and lifted up her head to see eerie red eyes glaring down on her. ''Master, I have learned more about the prophecy.'' The dragoness said. ''One of your sons is the Celestial Keeper.''

''WHAT!?'' A horrifying voice boomed. ''Bring in Alayath...I have a job for him...'' The dragoness turned towards the dungeons, where a blue dragon waited for her. This dragon was different, he had dry blood all over him, reminding the dragons he killed. ''Your father has a job for you...''

The dragon lifted up his head and smirked. ''And where would that be?" He asked in a sarcastic-like voice.

''The Dragon Realms...go.''
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:34:06 05/10/2008 by Dragonhope
#2 Posted: 17:05:22 05/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 01
A New Keeper

Palace of the Ascending Keepers

A sleek green dragon stood there, holding a book in front of him. ''And so my prophecy has ended..'' The dragon said, closing the book. He was once the legendary Celestial Keeper, but now...

''You are such dramatic, R'cay.''

The dragon, who was named R'cay twitched his ears as he saw a yellow dragoness come forth. ''So it's you...'' He growled. ''No happy smiles?'' teased Artemis. ''That's not the point. A new Keeper is here.''

R'cay shook his head. It was impossible. How could a new Keeper come? He still remembered what he happened in the past...

R'cay shook his head. ''No!'' He cried. ''Noooo!'' But it was too late. His sister has died he turned towards Alayath whom stood there with a smirk. ''So my job is done...'' He said. R'cay, still flooded with tears lifted up his head to see Artemis. ''You've been defeated...'' She whispered. ''...It is done.''

''The Ancestors may have been displeased with that but they have chosen a new Keeper far more stronger than you.'' Artemis told him as she showed his an image of a purple dragon.

''Spyro...''

To be continued...
---
Nalemor Ripto Gems: 789
#3 Posted: 17:48:28 05/10/2008
awesome! cant wait for more smilie
#4 Posted: 12:51:57 06/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 02
New Powers

Spyro smiled as he felt the serene wind rush through his purple scales. It was been a long time that he didn't felt something like this. He turned towards his best friend, Hunter whom was busy arranging his arrows.

''Hey, pal have you seen Ember or Flame?'' Spyro asked. Hunter just shrugged and replied, ''Nope. Never saw them until now.'' Spyro turned his headd around. There was Ember and Flame, flying towards him.

---

Ember moaned. Ever since she met Flame he had shown some feelings for her while Flame, he always thought that Ember loved Spyro more than him, not realising it was just his imagination. ''Look, Flame, can you stay away from me for one second!?'' Ember snapped.

''Fine...''

As soon as Flame took off, Ember rushed towards Spyro and Hunter whom were busy watching her 'fight' with Flame. ''Hey guys,'' she said, ''wanna go to Dragon Shores?''

''You bet!''

Dragon Shores

However, as soon as they entered Dragon Shores, a wave of black flew above them. ''Are those...shadow dragons!?" Spyro asked. Hunter nodded his head as he used his crossbow to fire some arrows on them until...

''SPYRO! HELP!''

Spyro lifted up his head to see Ember being carried away to a portal. ''No you don't!'' Spyro cried. He quickly flew towards the shadow dragon, whom just knocked him out easily. ''Spyro!'' Hunter cried.

Spyro gritted his teeth as he fought the shadow dragon for Ember. ''I...said...let...GO!" He roared. All of a sudden, his eyes glowed golden as a wave of energy knocked the shadow dragon into the portal.

''Spyro! Are you okay?'' Ember asked, rushing towards him. All that was Spyro's response was nothing.

To be continued...
---
Malefor0001 Gold Sparx Gems: 2365
#5 Posted: 15:41:45 06/10/2008
ONE GREAT STORY!

*my post likes to be capitals*/
---
“The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century!”
#6 Posted: 00:02:00 07/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 03
A Keeper's Prophecy

Spyro slowly opened his eyes and found himself back in the Dragon Temple. He looked into Hunter's face and groaned. ''My head...'' Spyro said. ''What happened there?'' Hunter asked.

''I-I-I don't know...''

''There is no need for explenations, Keeper.''

Spyro lifted up his head to see Tomas on the doorway. ''What is going on!?'' Spyro finally cried. He felt diffrent now. He felt strange energy just flowing back and forth in him. Tomas sighed. ''Come.'' he told him, holding out his claw. ''I have a lot of explaining to do...''

---

Tomas sighed as he grabbed a book, detailing every prophecy the Ancestors have made. ''You are the legendary Celestial Keeper, Spyro.'' Tomas said. "The power...those were your powers.''

''What's this one all about?"

Tomas smiled as he put the book back. ''You are special, dragon.'' He explained. ''Ever since the War has ended, R'cay, the Celestial Keeper long before you has failed. It was said that another Celestial Keeper shall never be chosen again but now...''

Spyro's eyes widened. He can't believe it. He was a Celestial Keeper. ''Urf...!" He cried. Something was wrong with Spyro...he glowed a bight golden light that faded away. ''So...?" Hunter asked. Tomas sighed as he dragged Spyro with his arms. ''He has unlocked a power that R'cay has never saw...''

To be continued...
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me