Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > DS fanfic 12 Angry Users (based off 12 angry men)
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
DS fanfic 12 Angry Users (based off 12 angry men) [CLOSED]
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7014
#1 Posted: 22:47:37 30/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Troll slug has been acused of murdering dark52. 12 users of darkspyro must serve jury duty and decide whether Troll slug is innocent or guilty. If he is guilty he will be sentenced to being riptoed.

Juror 1 (foreman): Torchsheep.
Juror 2: Ash Starkindle. The shy adorable and indecisive one.
Juror 3: Hardcoreignitor. The aggressive, strong, intimidating and opinionated one.
Juror 4: Levanjess. The rich, somewhat snobby, calm and intelligent one.
Juror 5: Prextail202The young, introverted, quiet and hesitant one.
Juror 6: I-Brawler. The slightly dim witted but honest one.
Juror 7: DummyZ. The smooth, goofy, jolly one who would rather be watching Dave days than doing jury duty.
Juror 8: Slambam104. The calm, reasonable protagonist who seeks the truth.
Juror 9: Brutalbash101. The mild and gentle old guy.
Juror 10: CommanderGame. The loud mouthed, bitter prejudiced powerful speaker.
Juror 11: FluffyHamster. The one with the caribbean accent.
Juror 12: ClayFace. The slick, cheery indecisive, distracted one.
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 23:23:14 31/12/2013 by Mrmorrises
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#2 Posted: 22:50:49 30/12/2013
I WANNA JOIN
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4024
#3 Posted: 22:53:16 30/12/2013
I`ll join
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
Troll Slug Ripto Gems: 2054
#4 Posted: 22:58:01 30/12/2013
Me please!
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#5 Posted: 23:10:08 30/12/2013
Meh!!
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#6 Posted: 23:14:51 30/12/2013
Me. I guess.
---
you never saw me
Ash Starkindle Gold Sparx Gems: 2599
#7 Posted: 23:15:49 30/12/2013
Can I be in it please?
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3251
#8 Posted: 23:17:07 30/12/2013
Okay, I'll sign up. smilie
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#9 Posted: 23:20:45 30/12/2013
Okay, I guess.
#10 Posted: 23:24:04 30/12/2013
This will be awesome! smilie
#11 Posted: 23:24:23 30/12/2013 | Topic Creator
I need a few MOAR.
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#12 Posted: 23:51:03 30/12/2013
okay, sounds cool
---
but i love it all smooth
#13 Posted: 23:56:55 30/12/2013 | Topic Creator
I need a few MOAR.
FluffyHamster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1340
#14 Posted: 00:00:55 31/12/2013
you can put me in it
---
Best animes ever,Hetalia,Black Butler,Blue Exorcist,The Devil is a Part-Timer! ,and Another.
#15 Posted: 00:10:39 31/12/2013
Hey, its taht hamster Prex loves!
---
nyeheheheheh

#16 Posted: 00:19:10 31/12/2013 | Topic Creator
JUST A FEW MOAR.
#17 Posted: 00:22:20 31/12/2013
Quote:
The aggressive, strong, intimidating and opinionated one.

Cool! can I also make really cheesy lines such as
Justice! Justice shall be served!
This is an outrage!
(raises hand to the air) Not on my watch!
Poppycock!
Blasphemy!
Unhwhaaa?
---
nyeheheheheh

#18 Posted: 00:22:39 31/12/2013
AWESOME.
#19 Posted: 00:25:55 31/12/2013 | Topic Creator
These personalitites are all based off of Twelve angry men, as well.
#20 Posted: 00:29:27 31/12/2013
Quote: Mrmorrises
Juror 4: Levanjess. The rich, somewhat snobby, calm and intelligent one.

u callin' me a snob?/? say it to mah face man ur jus jelly of my cold hard fat stack of cash

Jk, I'm okay with this personality. Thanks for adding me smilie
---
but i love it all smooth
#21 Posted: 00:33:22 31/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Still need a user to be Juror 12.
#22 Posted: 00:42:28 31/12/2013
This sounds quite interesting smilie
---
#23 Posted: 02:00:11 31/12/2013

OMG wat,
Cool!
#24 Posted: 04:13:58 31/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: CommanderGame

OMG wat,
Cool!

Personality based completely off Juror 10 from 12 angry men.
#25 Posted: 23:41:30 31/12/2013 | Topic Creator
PART 1

"You've heard a long and complex case, ladies and gents, and it is now your turn to decide whether Troll Slug is guilty of murdering dark52. Whatever your verdict is, it must be unanymous. I do not envy you your job. Please depart to that jury room" says judge HIR.

The 12 jurors, Torchsheep, Ash, HCI, Levanjess, Prextail, I Brawler, DummyZ, Slambam104, Brutalbash, CommanderGame, FluffyHamster, and ClayFace all walk off to the jury room silently.

As they enter, DummyZ walk around offering pieces of gum. HCI sits next to Ash "Blah, blah, blah, that's all I heard in that courtroom. Did you ever hear so much pointless blabbering. HCI asks. " well...I guess they're entitled" Ash weakly states. HCI shrugs.

"Scuse me folks, I, uh, think that maybe we should sit in order by Jury number around the table" Torchsheep states with a light smile. "Eh, no harm in that I guess" CommanderGame says, sitting in between Brutalbash and Fluffyhamster.

"I'm tellin ya, we're lucky to have gotten a murder case" Dummy Z enthusiastically says to I-Brawler " Robbery cases are so boring, but a murder case sounds like something juicy!" I-Brawler looks at him, and says after a pause "It beats going to work and having to see my boss". DummyZ laughs.

" So, uh, would we like to vote on what we think.....or uh, talk about it first. Whatever you guys want" Torchsheep asks.

"I say we vote" ClayFace states.

" Me too" adds Hardcoreignitor.

"Yeah, who knows, maybe we'll all agree, and we can go home and watch some Dave Days" DummyZ says, hopefully.

"Okay. All who believe Troll slug is guilty, raise your hands" Torchsheep asks. Everyone except for Slambam104 raise their hands. "All who believe Troll slug is not guilty?" TS asks. Slambam104 raises his hand.

"Are you kidding?" HCI says bitterly.

"Ahahaha, there's always one!" CommanderGame laughs sarcastically.
Ash Starkindle Gold Sparx Gems: 2599
#26 Posted: 23:45:50 31/12/2013
Cool!
#27 Posted: 00:18:23 01/01/2014
Nice smilie Cant wait to read more.
---
#28 Posted: 01:14:33 01/01/2014 | Topic Creator
PART 2

"Bud, do I need to slap you?" Hardcoreignitor asks Slambam104.

"It's just his opinion, sir, nothing to get violent over" Torchsheep says.

"Okay, okay. What did you vote not guilty for?" DummyZ asks.
"There were 11 votes for guilty. It's quite hard for me to let Troll slug get riptoed, without talking about it first" responds Slambam. DummyZ looks a bit offended. "Do you think it isn't hard for ME?!?" he responds, defensively. Slambam looks at him with a calming smile "No." He responds.

"What exactly leads you to believe that Troll slug is not guilty?" Levanjess asks. Several jurors glare over at Slambam. "Well, Troll slug just doesn't seem like the guy to do it." Slambam answers.

CommanderGame gets up. "Ha! He's just the guy to do it! He's a ****ing Green sparx!"

"You were once a green sparx, yourself" Brutalbash reminds him. CommanderGame glares at him, then crosses his arms, looking up at the cieling. "Ya think I'm stupid or something?" CommanderGame asks rhetorically, then sits down.

"Anyhow, Troll slug's just your average Joe survivor spammer, that doesn't seem like the type to murder an admin" Slambam resumes. Hardcoreignitor gets up "Type? Dude, what do you think this is, pokemon?!?" he asks, snarkily. "I think thay the type of user he was could determine quite a bit" Prextail states. Hardcoreignitor turns to her, and raises an eyebrow.
"You voted guilty, what side are you on?" he asks.
"I don't believe I have to be entitled to one side. I'm only saying....." she answers.
ClayFace turns to Torchsheep. "I thought of something...well....."
"Go on." Torchseep insists.
"Well, it seems to me that it's up to us to convince the guy over there" he points to Slambam. "that we are right, and he is wrong, so perhaps we could go around the table taking turns stating why Troll slug's guilty" Clayface proposes.
"Hey, that's a good idea. How bout it?" Torchsheep asks everyone.
There is a general nod of agreement. "It will certainly give us time to enlighten this gentleman" Levanjess says.
#29 Posted: 02:43:23 01/01/2014
*hides corpse in the front lawn*
#30 Posted: 18:13:08 01/01/2014
I love my attitude in this. Morry boy you got one helluva thing here
---
nyeheheheheh

#31 Posted: 05:49:00 02/01/2014
^ Agreed! It's interesting so far!
---
but i love it all smooth
#32 Posted: 05:59:11 02/01/2014
Quite interesting indeed.
---
#33 Posted: 18:31:45 02/01/2014
Quote:
"Bud, do I need to slap you?" Hardcoreignitor asks Slambam104.

You capture my essence perfectly, Morris.
---
nyeheheheheh

#34 Posted: 18:50:03 02/01/2014
Awesome.
#35 Posted: 19:45:50 02/01/2014 | Topic Creator
PART 3

Torchsheep taps Ash on the shoulder "You're first, please tell this gentleman what you think"he tells her.

Ash scratches her chin "I don't know, I just...uh....think Troll slug's guilty.....I mean....nobody proved otherwise" she answers.
"Nobody has to" Slambam104 responds. "The burden of proof is on the prosecutioner"
"Oh, I know that....I just....think he's guilty" Ash says nervously.
"Okay, um, here's what I think" hardcoreignitor says. "Now, I have no personal influence on this, I just want to talk about facts.Troll slug had said that he would kill to get his hands on a Sheep wreck islands adventure pack. The next day, dark52 was found dead, and Troll slug HAD a Sheep wreck island pack. These are facts, now, you can't refute facts"
There is a pause. "Are you done?" Torchsheep asks.
"Yes" hardcoreingitor responds.
" It is very obvious to me that Troll slug is guilty" Levanjess begins. "His entire story was flimsy. He claims he was at the movie at the time of the killing, and one hour later he cannot even remember the names of the movies he saw, which actors were in them, or anything"
Hardcoreignitor pats Levanjess on the back "She's right. She's completely right." he says. Slambam104 sighs.

"And then there was that one user who even said she SAW TROLL SLUG KILL HIM" CommanderGame says, snapping his fingers.
"That's right, that is some powerful evidence." Fluffyhamster adds.

"Let me ask you something, here" Slambam104 says "The user who claimed she saw Troll slug murder dark was a green sparx"
Yes, so what?" CommanderGame asks.
"You were just talking about how rotten those green sparxes are. How come you believe this green sparx's story?" Slambam asks.

CommanderGame stares at Slambam then after a pause, says "You just think you're so ****ing smart, don't you?"
"Hey now!" Torchsheep says "Let's calm down."
"Yes, what are you letting him get you all worked up for?" Hardcoreignitor asks CommanderGame.

"You're next." Torchsheep says to Prextail.
"I'll pass" she responds.
"Very well. That's your privilege." Torchsheep says.
#36 Posted: 19:57:27 03/01/2014 | Topic Creator
PART 4

"Next" Torchsheep says.
I-Brawler realizes he is next. "Oh. Yeah. Well, when I was hearing all of this, I looked closely for some sort of motive Troll slug might have. Cause if ya don't have a motive, ya don't got a case. Anyhow, wasn't there some sort of argument between Troll slug and dark52 at about 7 PM?" He asks.
"It was 8 PM" Fluffyhamster corrects.
"That's right, 8 PM" Slambam confirms.
I-Brawler continues "Oh. Well, I thought that's kinda vital"
"But what does it prove?" Slambam asks.
"Oh, nothing. I'm just saying it's part of the picture, you know?" I-Brawler answers.
"It certainly is" hardcoreignitor says, looking over at Slambam.
"Next." Torchsheep says.
DummyZ gets up and stands, leaning his back against the wall casually. "Well, it's pretty much all been said. Troll slug is 5 for 0. There's not much left. Even his own lawyer was struggling with keeping his head up" he says.
"Well, it's possible that a lawyer can just be plain stupid" Slambam says. "Right?"
"Don't we have better things to do than discuss the intelligence of lawyers?" CommanderGame asks.
"I'm just saying it's possible for a lawyer to be stupid" Slambam says. "I keep putting myself in Troll slug's place. If I was on trial for that, I'd want my lawyer to tear those prosecution witnesses to shreds, or at least try to!"
"This isn't about what you'd do if you were Troll slug" ClayFace says, getting up and looking at Slambam from across the table. "This is ABC. As simple as pie."
"I don't believe this is as simple as ABC" Slambam says. ""Isn't it JUST POSSIBLE that some of these stories could be inaccurate?"
"I don't know" ClayFace answers.
"You do know!" Slambam says.
"What are you talkin about? You can't KNOW a thing like that. This isn't an exact science" ClayFace says.
"That's right. It isn't" Slambam agrees.
ClayFace walks back to his seat, glaring at Slambam.
#37 Posted: 04:45:08 04/01/2014
This is splendid.
#38 Posted: 05:21:12 04/01/2014
I agree. Probably my favorite fanfic I've read on here...
---
but i love it all smooth
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#39 Posted: 05:40:44 04/01/2014
I wihsh I was in this, but I guess that's the way it works, but this is intensely awesome
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
#40 Posted: 06:03:32 04/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: assassinelf
I wihsh I was in this, but I guess that's the way it works, but this is intensely awesome

I can put you in this, not as an actual CHARACTER, but you'll be mentioned.
#41 Posted: 06:15:42 04/01/2014
Awesome!
---
#42 Posted: 07:04:20 04/01/2014 | Topic Creator
PART 5

"Alrighty. Next" Torchsheep says, pointing to Brutalbash.
"Hey now, can't we let this guy go?" CommanderGame says pointing to Slambam."He's the one holding us up!!"
"Well, I think that we should just wait and see. After everyone gives their two cents, then he'll come in" Torchsheep responds.
"Ah, let our rebel speak, it's no skin off anyone's back" DummyZ demands.
Torchsheep looks off with an irritated face "Fine, then....fine.....do what you want, I don't care" he sighs.
"Hey, hey, hey, you're doin a fine job now, no need to get bitter" ClayFace says to Torchsheep.
"Well." Slambam starts. "I don't have any rocket science for you all, I only know as much as you do"
"Well then stop acting like ya know more!" Hardcoreignitor cuts in.
"Hey now, let the gentleman speak" Brutalbash reprimands.
"Anyhow" Slambam continues. "At this trial, everyone sojnded SO positive. I began to get a peculiar feeling, I mean, nothing is that positive. There were many questions I'd still like to have asked. I began to get a feeling that the defense council wasn't conducting a thorough enough cross examination. Too many little things just went by."
CommanderGame raises an eyebrow "What do you mean little things. When these fellas don't ask questions, it's cause they already likely know it" he says.

"Again, it's possible for a lawyer to be just plain stupid" Slambam responds.
"Oh boy......" DummyZ sighs.
"Alright let's get to the real business" hardcoreignitor blurts out. "What about that switch knife that wasfound in dark's chest that Troll slug used?!?"
"Hey, there are some people who haven't talked yet, shouldn't we go in order?" Ash asks.
"They'll get a chance just.......be quiet!" Hardcoreignitor responds. "Let's talk about this old knife thatTroll slug ADMITTED to buying the night of the muder"
"Okay, let's talk about it" Slambam says, nodding.

Torchsheep gets up, walks out of the room, and comes back with the knife.
"Here we are" he says, placing the knife on the center of the table.
"This knife and the way it was bought are pretty strong evidence, don't you think?" Levanjess asks.
"Yes." Slambam answers.
"Well, let's take this evidence one by one, shall we? Levanjess continues. " One. Troll slug admitted to buying it after 8 O clock after dark called him a brat several times, over his skylanders obsession"
"Didn't he also call him a pesk?" I-Brawler asks.
"I believe so" Levanjess responds. "Two. He went directly to an old neighborhood junkshop where he bought one of those um....switchblades"
"Switchknives" Prextail corrects.
"Yes." Levanjess continues. "This isn't what one would call an ordinary knife. It had quite an unusual carved handle and blade. The storekeeper who sold it to him said that ot was the only one of it's kind he ever had in stock. Three. He met some friends of his at a tavern at about 8:45. Am I right so far?"
"Yes, you are" Slambam says.
"You bet she is"hardcoreignitor mumbles.
Levanjess continues."He talked to these friends of his for about an hour, leaving at 9:45. Leaving with the switch knife. Four. They identified the death weapon in court as that very same knife. Five. He arrived home at just about 10 O clock. Troll slug claims that he went to a movie at about 11:30, returning home at 3:10, and heard that dark was dead, and found himself caught by moderators"
"Bionicle and JCW. He also claims that they handcuffed him and threw him down a flight of stairs" Slambam adds.
"Now, what happened to this switchknife?" Levanjess asks. "He claims that it fell through a hole in his pocket some time while he was at the movies, between 11:30 and 3:10, and he never saw it again. Now there is a tale ladies and gentleman. I think it's quite clear that Troll slug never went to the movies that night. Nobody saw him go out at 11:30, nobody at the theater identified him, he couldn't even remember the names of the movies he saw. What truly happened was this: Troll slug had yet another fight with dark, unleashed his anger, stabbing dark to death, and walked off casually at 10 minutes after 12"Levanjess gets up and looks down at Slambam with the knife in her hand. "Now are you really telling me that this knife fell through a hole in Troll slug's pocket, somebody picked it up, and kiled dark just to test it's sharpness?"
"No, I'm just saying it's POSSIBLE. It's just POSSIBLE." Slambam answers.
"Take a look at this knife" Levanjess says. "It's an incredibly unusual knife. I have never seen one like it, neither had the man who sold it to him. Aren't you telling us to accept a pretty remarkable coincidence?" She asks.
"I'm just telling you a coincidence is possible" Slambam asnwers, defensively.
"And I say it's not possible" hardcoreignitor says getting up.
Slambam looks at him for a while, then pulls out a knife just like the one Levanjess is showing him, and stabs it on the table. There is an eruption of confusion and upset from all other jurors.
"Where did you get that?" Levanjess asks.
"I walked through Troll slug's neighborhood, and bought it at a small pawn shop" Slambam answers.
"It's against the law to buy switchknives" Levanjess tells Slambam.
"That's right, I broke the law" Slambam answers.
"Whoo boy, you pulled some bright trick there" hardcoreignitor says sarcastically"You're still not going to prove your little coincidence"
"I'm not trying to prove it, I'm just saying it's POSSIBLE" Slambam responds.
"But not very probable" Levanjess says, Slambam looks up at her.
"Alright, let's all get back down" Torchsheep says.
#43 Posted: 08:52:15 04/01/2014
"Once you've eliminated the impossible, the remaining answer, no matter how improbable, must be the truth,"

It's possible. The character HCI is portraying is just as stupid as the lawyer.
Hci, my commenting on the stupidity of a character in no way insults you for future reference
---
#44 Posted: 13:45:12 04/01/2014
Nice!
#45 Posted: 17:02:48 04/01/2014
Quote: assassinelf
"Once you've eliminated the impossible, the remaining answer, no matter how improbable, must be the truth,"

It's possible. The character HCI is portraying is just as stupid as the lawyer.
Hci, my commenting on the stupidity of a character in no way insults you for future reference

But so is my character. Brash, quick to decide, and LOUD.
Did you read the first post?
Quote:
Juror 3: Hardcoreignitor. The aggressive, strong, intimidating and opinionated one.

He's just sticking to chaarcter. And I like being opinionated and intimidating.
---
nyeheheheheh

#46 Posted: 17:47:47 04/01/2014 | Topic Creator
You will see that there is a reason hardcoreignitor is so insistant on Troll slug being guilty I'll tell you all that. I would also like to point out that all 12 jurors in this ARE ADULTS. Troll slug is a kid, though.

And for anyone having a hard time visualizing the setting, they are all seated around the table by jury number: Torchsheep, Ash starkinde, hardcoreignitor, Levanjess, Prextail, I-Brawler, DummyZ, Slambam104, Brutalbash101, CommanderGame, Fluffyhamster, ClayFace and back to Torchsheep.
#47 Posted: 18:13:10 04/01/2014
Quote: Mrmorrises
You will see that there is a reason hardcoreignitor is so insistant on Troll slug being guilty I'll tell you all that. I would also like to point out that all 12 jurors in this ARE ADULTS. Troll slug is a kid, though.

And for anyone having a hard time visualizing the setting, they are all seated around the table by jury number: Torchsheep, Ash starkinde, hardcoreignitor, Levanjess, Prextail, I-Brawler, DummyZ, Slambam104, Brutalbash101, CommanderGame, Fluffyhamster, ClayFace and back to Torchsheep.

Is it because I have a vendetta against Total Drama and think that It went downhill after Season 2?
Because I do.
---
nyeheheheheh

#48 Posted: 20:14:46 04/01/2014
Because you did it I bet
---
#49 Posted: 20:35:02 04/01/2014 | Topic Creator
PART 6

"Gee, it's interesting that he'd find the exact same kind of knife Troll slug used" Ash says to hardcoreignitor.
"Pfft, what's so intereseting about it?!?" hardcoreignitor asks.
"I dunno, I just thought it was interesting" Ash answers.
"Look" hardcoreignitor says to Slambam "There are still eleben of us who think this KID is guilty"
"Why do you emphasize the word 'kid'?" Slambam asks.
"Oh, you should know" hardcoreignitor answers "It's this generation of kids. They're terrible. Ya know, when I was a kid, I had to call my father SIR, have you ever heard a kid call his father that?"
"No. I guess most kids don't think it's important" Slambam answers.
"Do you have any kids?" Hardcoreignitor asks.
"Yes, three" Slambam answers.
"I got one" hardcoreignitor says, "He was a total brat. He's 21 now. I haven't seen him in 2 years. When he was 16, he used his mad technology skills to shut down the forum I was the admin of. We got into a fight, he hit me in the jaw. Kids....you work your heart out on them....then they "repay" you"
"Well" CommanderGame starts to Slambam"Are you going to hold us up, or show some dignity and stop rebelling."
"Yeah, Troll slug's probably just gonna get another trial and be proven guilty right off his bat" DummyZ says.
Slambam gets up and starts walking towards the window. He taps his fingers on the ledge of it.
"You're probably right" Slambam says, sorrowly.
"We might as well just set up a house here and bring our refrigirators and all that shiz at this rate" DummyZ jokes.
CommanderGame laughs. Ash looks worried.
"I don't think he ought to joke about that" Ash says to Torchsheep.
"Well, what do ya want me to do about it?" Torchsheep asks with a smile.
"What seems to be the two possibilities with him" hardcoreignitor says, indicating Slambam " Are that he is either incredibly stupid, and isn't getting any of our intelligible arguments, or he is being incredibly defensive, and refusing to admit he has lost this, and is thus making an even bigger fool out of himself than before.....if that's even possible"
"I'm with you" CommanderGame says to hardcoreignitor. "Maybe you can just change your vote to guilty right now" he says to Slambam "Then when you start to get a grasp on life you'll look back on this and understand what we're saying. Troll slug's a green sparx. Green sparx are notorious for causing trouble and getting banned, why just look at X-Treme, Brightscales, Prysom or Skorpion216. They're all trash"

"Hey, um I'm a green sparx myself, and I...." Fluffyhamster starts.
"Oh quiet now, I didn't mean you in particular. Don't be so sensitive" CommanderGame reprimands.

Slambam stands at the window, looking out. He turns around and has a few tears dripping down his face.

"Ladies and gentleman, I have a proposition to make" Slambam says slowly and calmly. "The eleven of you will have a secret written ballot vote. I'll be excluded. If all of you vote guilty........I'll...change my vote to guilty....and we can send in a guilty verdict............if at least one of you votes not guilty......we can stay here and talk about the case more.......okay?"

"Alright" Torchsheep says. "Anyone object?" Nobody says anything.

Everyone except Slambam writes out their votes on a piece of paper, crumples it up, and passes it down to Torchsheep.

Torchsheep pulls out each vote, one by one, reading them. "Guilty.....guilty....guilty.....guilty.....guilty.....guilty....guilty....guilty......guilty....guilty.......................................NOT GUILTY"
#50 Posted: 20:38:31 04/01/2014
Hci murdered him! I bet you 1 penny
---
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me