Forum

Spyro: Adventure

Spyro: Attack of the Rhynocs

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
What is a momkey? [CLOSED]
BlinktheCookie Fodder
#1 Posted: 03:45:48 07/04/2007
There is no momkey!Is there some weird glich I should know about?
I wanna know how to get to momkey!Soup sounds fun!
If I don't find out I'm gonna EXPLODE!!!!!!!!!!!!
ThatsSoRaven Yellow Sparx Gems: 1166
#2 Posted: 11:24:28 07/04/2007
Where did you here about the momkey? If you heard about it from other kids, it must be a false rumor.
---
"We'll be right back after these messages from Binford Tools." Tim "the Toolman Taylor" or Al "Insert insulting middle name here" Borland
Last edited at 11:25:24 07/04/2007 by ThatsSoRaven
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#3 Posted: 12:47:57 07/04/2007
Oh please... give me a break. >.>
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#4 Posted: 12:53:01 07/04/2007
Quote: HIR
Oh please... give me a break. >.>

NOT FUNNY!
---
"We'll be right back after these messages from Binford Tools." Tim "the Toolman Taylor" or Al "Insert insulting middle name here" Borland
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#5 Posted: 12:57:07 07/04/2007
Yes it is! I'm having a blast! ^.^
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13885
#6 Posted: 13:42:55 07/04/2007
I posted the answer on the comments page you asked it on, but here it is again for everyone else...

Quote: Darren Schebek
Momkey was a puzzle that was to take place on a separate map called Momkey's kitchen, which included a large eating area with many monkeys seated at tables. Spyro's job was to help Momkey serve her renowned soup to the monkey workers.

Spyro would approach Momkey to acquire a bowl of soup, which he would balance on his head. If Spyro charged, he would spill the soup and have to go get more.

Spyro would have to take each bowl of soup to the monkey workers. The workers would be visibly impatient and demanding of more soup and, if a monkey worker didn't get very good service, he would spaz out completely and you would have to start the challenge over again.

The challenge would have been timed, in that you had to serve soup during the entire lunch rush of probably one to two minutes (not much of a lunch break for the poor monkeys).

It's sort of like Tapper, really, but in two dimensions instead of one, and you didn't have to return the emtpy bowls (at least, I think you didn't have to return them).

It's a shame that puzzle didn't make it in. It seemed as though it would be fun to play. But as hard as everyone worked on that project, there just wasn't enough time to get everything in. There never is. smilie

That's what Momkey was.
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
Last edited at 13:43:18 07/04/2007 by dark52
#7 Posted: 15:31:59 07/04/2007
Quote: dark52
I posted the answer on the comments page you asked it on, but here it is again for everyone else...

Quote: Darren Schebek
Momkey was a puzzle that was to take place on a separate map called Momkey's kitchen, which included a large eating area with many monkeys seated at tables. Spyro's job was to help Momkey serve her renowned soup to the monkey workers.

Spyro would approach Momkey to acquire a bowl of soup, which he would balance on his head. If Spyro charged, he would spill the soup and have to go get more.

Spyro would have to take each bowl of soup to the monkey workers. The workers would be visibly impatient and demanding of more soup and, if a monkey worker didn't get very good service, he would spaz out completely and you would have to start the challenge over again.

The challenge would have been timed, in that you had to serve soup during the entire lunch rush of probably one to two minutes (not much of a lunch break for the poor monkeys).

It's sort of like Tapper, really, but in two dimensions instead of one, and you didn't have to return the emtpy bowls (at least, I think you didn't have to return them).

It's a shame that puzzle didn't make it in. It seemed as though it would be fun to play. But as hard as everyone worked on that project, there just wasn't enough time to get everything in. There never is. smilie

That's what Momkey was.

Oh, okay, thanks dark52! smilie
---
Dragginwings Gold Sparx Gems: 2279
#8 Posted: 20:23:44 19/06/2007
Thanks! Too bad they didn't get it in the game...It sounds kinda fun.
Ross Gold Sparx Gems: 2159
#9 Posted: 16:28:45 28/06/2007
I remember the discussion about Momkey. That was ages ago!
---
"My life is meaningless now that my blue line is incomplete" - Quoting Me. It's not random, there is a story behind saying that.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me