Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Camp darkSpyro: yet another fanfic
First | Previous | Page 4 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Camp darkSpyro: yet another fanfic [CLOSED]
Troll Slug Ripto Gems: 2054
#151 Posted: 00:00:53 02/01/2014
Nicenice
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#152 Posted: 01:33:53 02/01/2014
Lawl, nice
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#153 Posted: 03:22:23 02/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 5, apart Two: Spoopy Doopy Doo

The voice was Hot dog 542. He brought smores for everyone. He snarkiky said "I'll tell you all a real scary story! Ash snuggled up to Troll Slug this time, leaving him flabbergasted and HCI, MF, and AE angry. Everyone else looked up at the HCI writing this with disgust. Prex drew a narrow and shot it at the HCI typing this and it hit him right in the eye. Hot Dog began his tale

A long time ago, there was once a crazy madwoman who roamed the world raping ogres. Her name was none other then...BrightScales! BrightScales was a deranged lunatic, but she had a good reason: All her life, she was subjected to watching Shrek Holiday specials forever. And she went on a rampage. Ogres everywhere feared her name...but none were safe. There was only one way to stop them, and that was to unleash the shapeshifter X-Treme upon her. And the people had to, and it worked. But not until BS killed every single ogre ever...And X-Treme wreaked havoc upon the people, until the saviour creator of this Fanfic, Writer-Man, erased him from existence.

Ash then snuggled up to Hot Dog. But then she told everyone her scary story:
I implanted devices into their brains, and they are my skaves now

Wait what? That isn't supposed to happen! Oh yes it is, Ash yelled! This was absurd! My own creations, defying me so? Sorry Ash, but you get the eraser! Real HCI threw down his eraser on Ash, only to accidentally erase MF. WTF? Why can't I erase you? We'll screw that,Imma erase your planting of the devices, and draw back MF! "Noooooooooo!" Ash screamed as she squiggled out and reappeared next to Hot Dog and MF was back, this time with a goatee.

Hmmm. Maybe that was my own insecurities written down. Maybe this is something more then a fanfic. Maybe I'm using this to cope with my problems here. Maybe you guys at home are bored now, so on with the end!
THE END
HCI's Moral of the Story Time
Don't be up past your currie
BS raped all the ogres to death
Deep stuff
That I'm sort of using this as to help me get through tough times (looks at ash)
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
#154 Posted: 05:37:43 02/01/2014
Wait, why the end? Did the fanfic end? Lawl, I don't know.
---
#155 Posted: 18:19:28 02/01/2014 | Topic Creator
No, the fanfic didnt end. I was breaking teh 4th wall and I realized why I do this.
---
nyeheheheheh

#156 Posted: 18:49:04 02/01/2014
Are you obsessed with Ash?
Ash Starkindle Gold Sparx Gems: 2625
#157 Posted: 20:59:09 02/01/2014
????????
HCI, I'm sorry. Just calm down; I don't like anyone that way.
#158 Posted: 02:49:03 03/01/2014 | Topic Creator
All I said wa that i was using this as a srt of self help thing, and you guys are all over me? I try to write these so I feel like I can actually control something, which is a polar opposite from my mishmash of a life. I know I'm going bat**** over this. I'm trying to cope. Can't you people see that?
---
nyeheheheheh

#159 Posted: 03:09:39 03/01/2014
Sorry. These stories ARE pretty good, though.
#160 Posted: 16:14:20 03/01/2014
Good job! Can't wait for next part!
#161 Posted: 16:39:08 03/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Awight, I'm thinking on ideas for what happens in Forum Games stays in Forum Games
---
nyeheheheheh

#162 Posted: 17:48:09 03/01/2014
Quote: hardcoreignitor
Awight, I'm thinking on ideas for what happens in Forum Games stays in Forum Games

Nice, cant wait!
---
SoulFly Emerald Sparx Gems: 4660
#163 Posted: 18:46:34 03/01/2014
I wait. I command.
You DO IT.
---
Ligi
#164 Posted: 19:16:03 03/01/2014 | Topic Creator
What Happens In Forum games Stays In Forum games part one

Tonight was the niht. the one night where anything could happen. The girls were stalled in the uyellow Cabin watching MLP and the boys were out for a night of gambling at teh Forum game Center.

the boys settled around a table. TS looked at Spyroboy and said `You rigged up Skylanders for Chill and Gooby?`SB replied witha ``Ù No It Bby`Troll Slug brought the cards, MF brought the chips, and tehy were about to play when hey were sttopped by 3 figures. Will171717, SoulFly, and Slambam. They transformed into 12 year olds and sat down. Slambam was the dealer. the name of teh game was Texas Holdem. Evrybody had to throw in a posessesion. Seiki and Dc threw in their Hunger games merchandise, HCI threw in the rights to this fanfic, and so on.

At the yellow cabin, prextail was sitting outside on the porch playing on her 3DS. she hated MLP but all the girls were trying to get her to watch it.SpyroBaro was the leader of this `cult`as she got the radio antenna to work. all the girls were singing the theme song when prextail got fed up and marched inside and told the girls to shut the hell up. This made all the girls chase after her in a scooby doo like chase scene.

Back at the forum game center, Troll Slug was dominating. He had tooken TorchSheeeps`s coupon for a date with CS (only thing he could think of) a stack of doubloons from Soulfly, and highly collectable Furfrou figure from Dark Lord. MagicFizz stroked his newly found goattee that I drew on him from Spoopy Doopy Doo and he noticed that Troll Slug and Slambam had the same hats on. He took off TS`s hat, put it on, and he could read Slambams thoughts! he was cheating! He told the others and they all ran after Troll Slug.

Both parties were chasing after one person until they all slammed into eachother. Baro told evryobe to go back to the yellow cabin, and HCI who set evrything up told evryone to go back, leaving a dumbfounded Troll Slug and Prextail sitting in the middle of camp. Slambam was kicked out too, and he saw TS and Prexlooking deep intoo eachothers eyes, and He started playing smexy music. TS reached in for a kiss when Prextail slapped him hard and ran for the Forum games Center. TS ran for the yellow cabin.
---
nyeheheheheh

#165 Posted: 19:18:10 03/01/2014
Lol what?
---
#166 Posted: 19:22:47 03/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Exactly.
---
nyeheheheheh

#167 Posted: 19:32:40 03/01/2014
I tend to slap people in this fanfic and IRL, Lawl.
---
#168 Posted: 19:42:26 03/01/2014
All My possession is doubloons? Damn right.
---
Ligi
#169 Posted: 19:48:32 03/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: SoulFly
All My possession is doubloons? Damn right.

You are a former Pirate, so of course its Doubloons.
---
nyeheheheheh

assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#170 Posted: 00:07:59 04/01/2014
BEAT THE ****ING **** OUT OF EM' PREX!!!

Just because I find girls beating up boys HILARIOUS.
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
#171 Posted: 00:17:54 04/01/2014
What?

Also, you do know Gooby is an alt of Rand O M.
#172 Posted: 00:19:10 04/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: assassinelf
BEAT THE ****ING **** OUT OF EM' PREX!!!

Just because I find girls beating up boys HILARIOUS.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand what makes you think i would but that?

Quote: Troll Slug
What?

Also, you do know Gooby is an alt of Rand O M.

Oh well, I can make taht a plotline someday.
---
nyeheheheheh

#173 Posted: 00:21:58 04/01/2014
Didn't expect you to
---
#174 Posted: 00:36:49 04/01/2014
I can see those MLP fans coming back to haunt me in this fanfic. Just as long as my 3DS and plushie are safe I'm fine :3
---
#175 Posted: 00:53:02 04/01/2014 | Topic Creator
What Happens In Forum games Stays In Forum games Part 2

The boys then decided to play truth or dare. TorchSheep went first. He chose HCI, who yelled dare. BTorchSheep Slyly spoke "I want you to go up to Ash Starkindle and" But HCI stopped him, "Hey now, I'm not gonna shoehorn that in, no things about Ash!" he complained "Alrigyht, even though we all know you like her, I'll change it. Go to camp Counselor Wild's house...and film the wild clones having sexytimes." He tossed HCI a video camera and he went off.

Ten minutes later, he came back with souless eyes. He handed the camera to TS who briefly looked at it and he chuckled as HCI grabbed a blanket and sat down. Since HCi had to do a dare, it was time foor him to choose someone. Heaving recovered, he cracked his knuckles and chose Dark Lord. dark Lord chose truth.

HCI smiled, and asked him "If you had to have sex with one user here, who would it be?" "DC!!!" Seiki blurted out, and HCI told him it wasnt his turn. "Ummm yeah maybe taht emo girl with the Furfrou Fetish?" Dark Lord weakly said. he was talking about Ninjask, and assasinelf piped i with a "We see what you guys do, yknow" "Not long before we find Trojan Max Wrappers in your garbage can!" HCi guffawed as Dark lord hit him with a rock.

Troll Slug knocked on the Door of the yellow cabin, with slambam on his shoulders Yoda-Style. Trix opened the doorand Troll Slug sawe what was inside...It was a bronies wet dream. Slambam began topuke, and Troll Slug was whisked away inside. He was secretly a brony!

Dark Lord thought for a moment on who to pic when a voie came in. It was none other then Prextail, who was quite bored. "Pick me!" she said, "Unless you are to afraid to ask a girl!"
---
nyeheheheheh

#176 Posted: 01:00:58 04/01/2014
Holy Crap
---
#177 Posted: 01:01:59 04/01/2014
Ohh, this fanfic just got a lot more interesting x3
---
paddyfitz Gold Sparx Gems: 2242
#178 Posted: 01:39:09 04/01/2014
Wow.
So fan fic
Much good
Very laugh
Wow
---
Black lives matter, love is love, trans men are men and trans women are women!!!
#179 Posted: 02:52:59 04/01/2014 | Topic Creator
What Happens in Forum Games part three
Dark Lord stood up and looked Prex right in the eye. "Oh yeah?" he yelled. "Yeah?" She yelled. HCI and his Merry Band of 12 year olds were giggling (This includes Me, MF, Troll Slug, Bash28, and Assasinelf) when Dark Lord yelled "I choose you for truth or dare. Pick one!" "Dare" Prex said. And Dark Lord replied with....

Back at the yellow cabin, Troll Slug was having the time of his life. They were trading merchandise, discussing episodes, and applejack cupcakes too! Then they all looked up drawing online of ponies. Then they puked.

"I dare you to make out with me, Gamer-Girl!" "Well maybe I will, beardo!" And she tackled him onto the ground and they started making out. TorchSheep replied with a "Ooooooooooo, Ninjask be mad..? " When a lightbulb came over HCI's head. He snapped a bunch of pictures of the "session" on the camera TorchSheep had, grabbed his Merry Band of 12 year olds (Sans Troll Slug) and raced to the yellow cabin.

As HCI and his gang were racing off, Prextail and Dark Lodd both reliased what they were doing, and that a certain dashingly handsome 12 year old and his trusty gang of 6th graders were going to ruin them. So they ran after them.

They caught up to the gang when HCI called "Hot PotatoFormation!" And they formed a square, tossing the camera around. It was in assasinelfs hands when Dark Lord and Prextail grabbed Bash and held him hostage. "Give that back or the boy gets it!" Prextail drew a bow at Bash. HCI told MF and AE to run with the camera because he had a plan. "Heyyyyyyyy Bashyboy!" HCI yelled. "How was your late night **** session with Sky? I could hear her screaming "Oh Bash, you magnificent beast! Eh Bashyboy?" All was quiet for a second until Bash threw Dark Lord on the ground in a fit of rage and chased after him, wanting to kill him. "You'll thank me later bud!" HCI called.

Ninjask and Baro were chatting about MLP when Assasinelf and MagicFizz burst through the door and threw the camera at Ninjask and she saw the tape. In a fit of rage she ran outside
, only to see Bash running after HCI with a dangerously sharp machete. Dark Lord and Prextail arrived when Ninjask saw DL. Dark Lord was enraged, and he

Disclaimer: This part of the story is very unrealistic. I mean, more then Treasure goading Pirates and Hell-monsters and Snoopy Ghosts.

Grew into a giant blue pig monster! Enraged, he picked up Ninjask who was muttering elven curses at him. Troll Slug was now outside, and so the merry band was reunited! HCI thrust up his Master Sword and the power of the Merry Band seeped within him to give him courage, power, wisdom, and determination.He swing his sword at Dark Lord, and with one fell swoop he was deaf eared! And All the girls were swooning over HCI and then they

Dark Lord awoke in his bed. Ninjask noticed he was awake and she told him that Prextail knocked you out for being such a jerk to her when you said girls can't play. "So everything from the 3rd paragraph on was just a dream? Figures, that runt HCI couldn't deafeat me, even if he did have a master sword! And there's no way he could even get one girl to attract him!"'thunder then struck outside, meaning that I was pissed off at Dark Lord for saying all those things.
THE END
HCI's Moral of theStory Time
Troll Slug is a cheater and a brony
I am the leader of a band of 6th graders
Dark Lord dreams about passionate make out sessions with Prex

Ip
---
nyeheheheheh

#180 Posted: 03:05:09 04/01/2014
WTF no I am not a brony.
#181 Posted: 03:11:24 04/01/2014
Lol, NINJAsk is gonna be angry when she reads this smilie

But, this chapter really didn't make sense.

......Are you trying to ship me with someone...?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:18:15 04/01/2014 by prextail202
#182 Posted: 03:17:45 04/01/2014
Dun dun dun
Wait a second, I'm 10, and in 7th grade
---
#183 Posted: 03:24:49 04/01/2014 | Topic Creator
@TS: that's the joke
@ Assasinelf: For the purposes of this fanfic, you are 12(BTW how the hell are you in grade 7)
@Prex:No, it's just to create dramatic tension. Ya see, when I run out of ideas, I throw in something completely from left field, usually some romantic attributes to shake things up. You gotta remember.0, what actually happened was DL was being a jerk and you slapped him so hard he became unconscious and had a dream about well the majority of part 3.
---
nyeheheheheh

#184 Posted: 03:33:04 04/01/2014
I skipped 3rd and 5th grades
---
#185 Posted: 03:43:11 04/01/2014
When will Torchhero start in the fanfic?
#186 Posted: 07:38:00 04/01/2014
Interesting. But highly disturbing, and yet funny trough the disturbance.
Moar naow
---
Ligi
#187 Posted: 13:48:17 04/01/2014
Awesome! How about a chapter where zombies of the Ripto'd attack? BS, X-Treme, Kappa, killerkid, etc.
#188 Posted: 15:59:11 04/01/2014
Awesome can't wait till next story
#189 Posted: 16:58:18 04/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: SoulFly
Interesting. But highly disturbing, and yet funny trough the disturbance.
Moar naow

Disturbing yet hillarious is what I specialize in! Ya see, this guy gets it!

Quote: Troll Slug
Awesome! How about a chapter where zombies of the Ripto'd attack? BS, X-Treme, Kappa, killerkid, etc.

Nice idea. I'll rememeber that.

And the next chapter.... (Thanks TS yet again)
Chapter 7: TorchSheep's Quest: The Musical! As TorchSheep tries to prepare a perfect date for him and CrystalHero, a comet strikes, giving everyone the ability to sing out their innermost thoughts!
---
nyeheheheheh

#190 Posted: 19:44:35 04/01/2014
Yaaay! Can't wait!
#191 Posted: 20:25:49 04/01/2014 | Topic Creator
TorchSheeps Quest: The Musical! Part One

9:00 AM

TorchSheep awoke in the Blue cabin with a great big smile on his face. Today was the day he was gonna go on a full fledged date with Crystal Hero

(Piano music starts playing to an upbeat tune)
Dun.....Dun Dun.......Dun dun dadadadaaaaaa
TorchSheep: This is it, Today is the day!
I'll go out with CH and prove i'm not gay,
Seiki: Oh come on you should just really try it but hey,
TorchSheep: No way, Its a perrrrrfect day!
The sun is shining,
The kids aint whining
Camp Counselor HIR is fine dining,
In Scieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeence,
With Bill Nye!
Today will be perfect, I just know it,
SomePerson: Jesus, we get it, you dont have to show it,
TorchSheep: I have a perfect plaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!
SomePerson: Well what is it?
Music stops)

TorchSheep had a look of fear on his face. He didn't have a plan! He needed to set things up before 7 oclock or CH would never date him! He ran outside in his pajama's, to be greeteds by two camp counselors: Matteomax and Wakapro77. Wakapro smugly said "Hey, punk! Remember in Chapter 2 you said I could never get a boyfriend? Well guess who got one?" "Her!" Matteomax yelled. "Well don't you feel all special Macho-Man?" TS exclaimed. "Now if you will excuse me, I have a date with a Real girl to plan!"

(Rap music comes on, classic beatboxing provided by HIR and Bill Nye)
MM: Hey, little punk,
WP: You smellin like a sunk!
MM Or are you just in a crybaby funk?
TS: For your information,
Miss Always on post-Menstruation,
I gotta plan stuff with a girl,
I suppose you wouldnt know man, (points to MM)
You have the looks of the abominable snowman!
HIR and Bill Nye: We both say Woah-Woah Damn,
This is Juicer then a ham,
But by you better watch yo mouth
or you are gonna get slammed!
MM: Hey little boy,
WP: We'll kick you back to Illionois
MM Where you can crawl around in your playpen
WP: and pay with yo toys!

MM and WP had not noticed TS ran to the Green Cabin after HIR and Bill Nyes segment of teh rap. he had a plan....
---
nyeheheheheh

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:26:21 04/01/2014 by hardcoreignitor
#192 Posted: 20:38:11 04/01/2014
Yay! Musicals! smilie
---
#193 Posted: 20:40:45 04/01/2014 | Topic Creator
If you are a fan of polka, the next chapter will be right up your alley!
---
nyeheheheheh

#194 Posted: 20:42:39 04/01/2014
Yay!!!!
#195 Posted: 20:56:49 04/01/2014
Awesome!
---
paddyfitz Gold Sparx Gems: 2242
#196 Posted: 21:17:02 04/01/2014
Lol'd at the rap.
---
Black lives matter, love is love, trans men are men and trans women are women!!!
#197 Posted: 21:18:08 04/01/2014 | Topic Creator
TorchSheep's Quest: The Musical! Part two

Torchseep saw that the only people inside the Green Cabin were HCI and his merry band. He knocked on the door.
(Polka music starts, heavy on the accordion)
TorchSheep: Well it now seems I have a plan,
HCI: What do you want from the merry band
TS: Well HCI do you really see,
I need a favor just for me,
Troll Slug: We'll see what the merry band can do
AE: With me!
Mf: And me!
Bash: And me!
HCI Me too!
Now Torchy boy wtf do you need,
What new possesion, under your greed,
Torch: Well honestly i need a date,
With CH by 7 no late
And It has to be very great,
And end without her giving me hate!
HCI: The merry band will take your cry,
But We have a problem that arise,
If you can gve us compensation,
We''l spread our gifts to you cross the nation,
AE: Now I have done the calculations,
Whats appropriate compensation,
And well I say that would be,
You getting back our insruments,
Bash: that big old meanie dark lord,
Took my favorite harpischord,
Troll Slug: that bastard nabbed my lucky lute,
MF: Thought my oboe was a flute,
AE: took my accordion all alone,
HCI: and then he took my microphone!
But if you give us compensation
We will truly help you now,
Troll Slug will create the setting,
Mf will style you , make no unibrows!,
Bash28, can prepare the food,
Assasinelf will musically set the mood,
And Whom, you ask will supervise,
that dashingly handsome HCI!

TorchSheep agreed to get back their instruments and ran off to the yellow cabin to put on real clothes, as he was wearing pajamas.
---
nyeheheheheh

#198 Posted: 21:25:27 04/01/2014
I'm playing music to set the mood? interesting, but why do I have an accordion?
---
#199 Posted: 21:26:40 04/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Because, its a joke.
We are teh merry band so we all have instruments
So yeah, You will set the mood
---
nyeheheheheh

#200 Posted: 21:28:44 04/01/2014
I figured.
So your robbing hood?
And a vocalist?
Then why don't yo have a bow?
---
First | Previous | Page 4 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me