Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > the legend of Spyro aftermath fanfictions
Page 1 of 1
the legend of Spyro aftermath fanfictions
SuperSpyroFan55 Gold Sparx Gems: 2265
#1 Posted: 04:06:48 28/12/2013 | Topic Creator
i worked really hard on these and i am only twelve so they will not be the best hopefully they will get better as they progress. i will also try to post a new fan fiction every few days but i will sometimes need to take some more time on them so it might take a bit longer before one gets posted, anyway... ENJOY smilie

pronunciations of the names in case you can barely read,
Cynder (Cin-der
Spyro (Spy-row
Sparx (Sparx)
Ignitus (Ig_nite-us
Volteer (Volt-eer)
Terrador (Terra-door)
Malefor (Male-for)
(i think you can pronounce Rose)
also suggestions welcome

EDIT: The fact that I wrote this cringe makes me sick.
---
eggmans gona pop dat cherry
Edited 10 times - Last edited at 10:19:09 06/03/2016 by SuperSpyroFan55
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#2 Posted: 17:49:00 28/12/2013
this sounds like it will be thrilling, I will also be making TLOS short stories called Spyro's Universal Adventures. it will have numerous fan-made dragons including the ones I have in my current story(Spyro and the adventures of the animorphs).
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#3 Posted: 13:18:41 29/12/2013 | Topic Creator
this is the first page to my Spyro The Dragon series
so without further ado here it is

As Spyro lay at the foot of a mountain just beginning to stir from the grueling battle that he and Cynder had fought against the only other purple dragon in existence: Malefor, originally meant for greatness being a purple dragon, like Spyro, but was twisted away from his destiny to become the savior of the world, he followed a new path leading to the destruction of the world, and so Spyro was born as the new savior destined to one day confront Malefor in battle to put balance to the world once and for all so having just completed this prophecy, Spyro worked up the strength to stand. “Cynder, Cynder a-are you there” he called out. Cynder was a black dragoness, from the same birth place as Spyro, but instead of Spyro which was rescued from a raid on the temple he was from sent by Malefor himself and hatched in a swamp to be raised by a family of dragonflies along with another dragonfly born the same day as him named Sparx, so they became somewhat like brothers, Cynder’s egg however, was taken and given to Malefor, he corrupted her with dark magic forcing her into obeying his every command. Once Spyro heard about this from another dragon he met named Ignitus in the swamp he was trained by him and three other dragons named: Volteer, Cyril, and Terrador. When Spyro freed Cynder they were able to enjoy the peace but for only a short period of time before Cynder began to feel guilty about what crimes she had committed and ran from the temple but the time Spyro was gone to get her back an army of apes led by a particularly powerful ape named Gaul raided the temple once more. Without Spyro there to help fight back, Ignitus, Volteer, Cyril, and Terrador, also referred to as The Guardians were left there to fight back themselves, well in all the trouble Cynder managed to escape eventually she was captured by Gaul and taken to The Mountain of Malefor and When Spyro reached the mountain he battled the power hungry ape but throughout the battle he was possessed by Malefor turning him into some kind of, monster and with the remaining control he had over this was used to defeat Gaul but the power from this also made the whole mountain cave in trapping Spyro, Cynder and Sparx in there for three years until they were found by Malefor’s solders and sacrificed to a golem but were saved by a cheetah warrior named Hunter who lives in a village in The Valley of Avalar. Hunter led Spyro and Cynder to a city called Warfang that was being raided by Malefor’s armies and they fought back successfully protecting the city and crossed through a belt of fire but Sparx stayed behind with The Guardians and Hunter to get to Malefor’s lair for a final battle to save the world from destruction. When they defeated him the world was already being destroyed but somehow a miracle occurred and Spyro was able to reverse it reconstructing everything finally bringing peace to the world for ever. “Well, at least I know Sparx is safe with The Guardians” he thought hopefully.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:28:51 21/01/2014 by SuperSpyroFan55
#4 Posted: 18:54:33 29/12/2013 | Topic Creator
SPYRO THE DRAGON
CHAPTER ONE
PEACE AT LAST
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
“Cynder!” he called again but got no answer. Finally after wandering around the mountain for what seemed like forever he got a reply. “Spyro! You’re alive!” and something tackled him pinning him to the ground but playfully instead of threateningly. “I was so worried when I couldn’t find you after you well, you know, fixed the world” Spyro looked up at who had was on him to see the same familiar emerald eyes. “No, we did it, I wouldn’t have made it out of out if you weren’t there” he looked into her eyes with sympathy. “But umm, could you get off your standing on my wing” “Oh, sorry” she replied stepping off of him. “Now where are The Guardians and Sparx?” Spyro began to stand up. “I don’t know, but it’s almost dark, why don’t we take shelter in that cave over there” he suggested pointing with his snout to a nearby cave opening that looked just wide enough for them both to squeeze into and he began to pad towards it and Cynder followed. Once Spyro got to the mouth of the cave though he began to realize it was a little smaller than he anticipated. “Maybe we should find a bigger” but he was cut off when cynder easily crawled through. “No, its’ big enough” she called from inside. Despite his doubt’s he got low and began to crawl through but when he was half way in he discovered he couldn’t go any further and he couldn’t back out either. “You’re stuck aren’t you” she said mockingly. “No, I just, uh, just, fine, I’m stuck” Spyro started to feel hot when he heard her hold back a giggle. “Alright laugh, could you just help me here” Cynder latched onto his one of his front legs and pulled but nothing happened. “Umm, here, you push and I’ll try to squeeze out” doing as told she pushed on his chest until he finally popped out. The sky was completely dark now and Spyro felt exposed out in the open. He could hear some yelling in the distance and dove back into the cave when he saw a light coming around the corner of the hill but luckily panic got him to push hard enough to squeeze into it. “What’s wrong, scared of the dark” Cynder mocked. “Quiet, someone’s coming” he cautiously peeked out of the mouth of the cave and saw a group of solders: two hero orcs, five grublins, and three orcs. “What are you looking at?” Cynder whispered. “There’s a group of Malefor’s solders outside… you stay here and make a run for the forest over there when they’re not looking, I’ll distract them” but as Spyro began to crawl out of the cave Cynder put a paw over his tail to stop him. “What? I’m not letting you face them by yourself” she protested. “Don’t worry, I can handle this” with those words he squeezed back out of the cave but doubt washed over him when he saw them. “I can handle this, right” he thought trying to find another surge of hope but forced himself to charge at them and when one of the orcs turned to look at him he skidded to stop in front of it and felt fire building in his chest then let it all out but nothing came out but smoke
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:08:45 31/12/2013 by SuperSpyroFan55
#5 Posted: 20:01:48 30/12/2013
its quite good so far. nice work
---
#6 Posted: 07:15:06 02/01/2014 | Topic Creator
SPYRO THE DRAGON
CHAPTER ONE
PEACE AT LAST
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The orc swung its axe but barely missed and all the grublins threw themselves at Spyro pinning him to the ground as the same orc lined up its axe but was knocked away lying dead on the ground giving him the chance to struggle away from the grublins. “Come on, don’t just sit there!” he heard someone yell and he looked up to see Cynder standing above him so he sprang up dashing to the forest with Cynder right behind only coming to walk once under the cover of the trees and made sure that she had made it too. “Well, we might as well keep on going, no point in letting them catch up” she suggested. “You sure handled them well” her voice was heavy with sarcasm. “Why couldn’t I breath fire?” he asked himself but Cynder answered anyway trying to sound comforting. “Maybe you just need rest, I mean, saving the world from complete destruction will sometimes tire you out” she began to a fast walk when she heard the hero orcs yelling out orders. “But probably not here, let’s just walk for a little longer then we’ll find somewhere to rest” she suggested with a little commanding in her voice but he was fine with taking orders from Cynder. Before he could respond a tree behind them tumbled over landing hard on the ground revealing an enormous hero orc bigger than the others. “Go! Run” with those words energy pulsed through him and he launched himself straight at the enormous beast latching onto its arm with razor sharp claws once again courage built up in him. “No! I’ll hold him off, you go” he ordered. “I’m not running this time, I banished the other only other all-powerful purple dragon this can’t be any harder” the courageous dragon felt the fire building in his chest, held it, and let it all out puffing out massive clouds of smoke. “What! No!” he panicked and the hero orc slammed its hand into Spyro. As he flew off hit into a nearby tree so hard it knocked it crooked. “Get up, you can’t beat him, you’ll just end up dead, is that what you want” he told himself but when he tried to stand he only fell back down and the forest around him grew dark followed by a faint voice. “Vengeance will be mine, you will never rid the destruction. For your own heroics will” but the last words faded into images. One of Cynder but back in
Convexity corrupted by malefor gazing into the portal to the dark world with a terrified look on her face the next image was Cynder as a newborn hatchling in a cage and looked very sick and unnaturally thin in front of Gaul’s throne tears rolling down her face but along with the image was high-pitched crying and screaming. “Mother! Where are you!” it cried. Pain streaked through him tearing him away from his thoughts. Blood gushed out of his side and a light blue dragoness appeared out of thin air transparent like a ghost. “Do not be alarmed young dragon, my name is Gallia, I am here to tell you that you will never be alone even in your darkest of days for I am watching over you, Spyro, banishing Malefor was merely a step in your destiny. A new evil, ten times as powerful as malefor corrupted by jealousy and neglect for ages ever since the birth of Malefor another one, a dragoness, was born the same day as him, the one thing making this being of pure evil, she is Malefor’s own kin, his sister” with that the mysterious dragoness disappeared into the night sky.
---
#7 Posted: 04:26:05 05/01/2014 | Topic Creator
SPYRO THE DRAGON
CHAPTER ONE
PEACE AT LAST
When Gallia disappeared into the darkness Spyro noticed that the deep gash in his side had completely vanished allowing him to work up the strength to stand and millions of thoughts raced through his head stopping when he heard a twig snap behind him and when he looked behind him he hardly could make out Cynder standing there looking straight back into own eyes. “What were you thinking back there, hmm, are you okay?” she asked sighing loudly. “Yeah, I’m fi” Spyro let his voice trail off as he saw Gallia again standing at his side. “Do you see her too?” Spyro finished. “See who” to his surprise when he looked back Gallia had disappeared. “Why don’t we just find somewhere to sleep” she suggested. “She was there, I just know it” his mind flashed back to the images in his vision. Before Cynder began to search for a sleeping place he stopped her. “I’m sorry” Spyro said. “Huh, sorry, sorry for what” this surprised her. “I’m sorry you had to go through all that, I had no idea you had to go through all that. I’m just so sor” but Cynder cut him off. “It’s okay, you- you couldn’t have done anything… I tried my best to forget all of the horror but I can’t, the pain and lost just won’t go away even now it haunts me in my dreams. I know you wouldn’t understand, my own mother, killed in front of me, she was just trying to protect me but Gaul, he made one of his apes hold her down, take their sword and” tears were welling up in her eyes. “Oh Spyro, the dreams, they just won’t leave no matter what I do, I can’t sleep, can’t eat, they have been the worst ever since we left the catacombs” she explained. Before Spyro could respond a loud roar sounded in the distance. “We need to go, they’re getting closer” he said sadly. “No, there’s just no point anymore” she sighed and he let her rest her head on his shoulder. “Your right I never would understand but you can’t let that slow you down we defeated Malefor, don’t give up now, I promise when we get back to the swamp everything will be fine” he said trying to sound soothing. After a moment of silence a very familiar voice broke it. “Spyro, buddy, you’re alright” before he could react a small glowing body had latched onto one of his front legs. “I was so worried I thought I would never see you again, I mean, I knew you would come back” it said still holding on. “Oh, Sparx, the little lantern has found us again” Cynder joked. “Says the murderous she-dragon” he retorted. “Sparx, please don’t start a” he tried to say but she interrupted. “No, Spyro, it’s okay, the glowing fairy can handle himself, isn’t that right Sparx” she said though her voice was hollow. “Yeah, finally the respect I deserve, wait, hey who are you calling a fairy!” Cynder let out a bone chilling roar sending him scrambling onto Spyro’s back. “uhhuh, he sure is brave isn’t he Spyro” she complemented sarcastically. Just then the same enormous hero orc came stomping and roaring toward them. “yeah, if I’m so much of a coward then watch this” with that Sparx fluttered to the monster. “Sparx no!” both the dragons yelled.
---
#8 Posted: 16:59:44 06/01/2014
uh oh sparx is way over his head.
---
#9 Posted: 02:38:19 09/01/2014 | Topic Creator
news update smilie
these fan fictions are going to be uh, delayed i guess you could say.
anyway, they are going to be delayed because, i am starting pokemon fan fictions so i will try to rotate between fan fictions like pokemon, spyro, pokemon, spyro. if you want to read these then you will need to go to the non-spyro forum and find my name super spyro fan and there you go.
if you dont want to read the pokemon fan fictions then you will have to wait for a while for the next spyro fan fiction

any way... GOTTA CATCH EM' ALL
(i'm a pokemon nerd if you couldent tell smilie)
---
#10 Posted: 21:05:37 09/01/2014
ok, i'll be able to wait, after all im waiting for Samius's story to be countinued
---
#11 Posted: 12:48:42 10/01/2014 | Topic Creator
oh and just so nobody gets confused between chapters the characters perspectives are going to rotate between each other
just so nobody get confused (if you get confused then.... i dunnosmilie)
---
#12 Posted: 03:00:52 15/01/2014 | Topic Creator
SPYRO THE DRAGON
CHAPTER ONE
PEACE AT LAST
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
As Sparx fluttered up to the massive hero orc it just simply walked past the tiny dragonfly “Hey! Get back here!” he called hovering after it but still it just ignored him tramping even closer. Sparx was becoming annoyed so he picked up the nearest rock and flung it at the hero orc but still it paid him no attention and continued walking toward Spyro and Cynder. As it loomed over them a deafening roar split the air and a massive body crashed into the hero orc killing it instantly. “I knew he would do this” it muttered standing up slowly. “huuu, are you two okay”
“Oh uh, yeah were fine thanks for the help” Cynder blurted out. The mysterious figure seemed to be a very light red dragoness with head spikes instead of horns like Cynder and the same shackles: one around her neck, one around each leg, and one around her tail. “What were you doing getting mixed up with these monsters? Wait. You, the red and black one. You look familiar, do I know you?”
“Me? Um, no. I don’t believe I’ve ever met you before. What’s your name?” Cynder asked nervously. The other dragoness shifted awkwardly staring down at her paws but instead of answering the question she asked another question. “What are you doing out here in this forest with all these grublins running around you could’ve been killed” she glanced down at the dead hero orc.
“Um, yeah I’m pretty aware of that. But like I said thanks for the help” Spyro cut in his paws itching to keep moving. “Why don’t you let me lead you out of this forest” by now the sun had already risen leaving the sky grey and filled with dark storm clouds promising huge amounts of rain. “It’ll be impossible to see through those clouds if you try flying so for now you might as well walk the rest of the way. Unless of course you want to get lost or killed by wayverns then be my guest” she said sarcastically. “If it means getting out of here faster then,” Spyro tried to say but Cynder cut him off. “Lead the way we’ll be right behind you”
“Fine… where’s Sparx?”
“I’m not traveling with another murderous dragon” they heard someone call from a nearby tree and there was a small glow from behind a leaf. “Sparx, we need to go, now. Unless you want to be left behind with the scary lava monsters” Cynder taunted. “Alright I’ll come but you owe me” he agreed. “Sure I do” and together they began their trek through the haunted forest
---
#13 Posted: 21:07:56 15/01/2014
that other dragoness is interesting.
you might like how my stories are turning out.
---
#14 Posted: 03:42:25 16/01/2014 | Topic Creator
SPYRO THE DRAGON
CHAPTER TWO
RISING SUSPICIONS
____________They had been walking for days stopping only to rest until finally they climbed a tall slope in the ground it revealed a deep rounded ditch like a bowl filled with shadow apes trapped inside and a barren landscape all around. Nothing but dirt and the occasional withered scrub. “Well, here you go this is the last of the forest. If you want a place a little less “dead” I guess, because I know a place that wasn’t touched during all of the fighting. I mean, just so you know” Cynder glanced at Spyro uneasily and he answered “Um, no that’s fine we can handle it from here”
“Alright, if you think so” for a few heartbeats she just looked from Spyro and Cynder over and over again like something about them was annoying her. “Okay you can leave now” Sparx said irritably. “Ahh, young love is such a beautiful thing” she finally responded and stretched out her huge wings to take off into the air but stopped when Sparx yelled. “What! Love! No, no, no that’s not how things are at all. I mean we’re just heading somewhere to drop Cynder off is all. Right Spyro? Spyro? That is what we’re doing, right?”
“Well, Sparx. Um, I was thinking”
“I’m not living with that monster”
“I’m not living without her”

“No, Spyro he’s right. If he doesn’t want me to stay at the temple then I won’t” Cynder added. “After all he’s your brother” completely ignoring Cynder Spyro kept on arguing. “You don’t have control of my life any more Sparx so don’t try to tell me what to do!”
“Wait you two are brothers. I thought he was just a random glowing butterfly that you found” the dragoness cut in. “And you won’t even tell us your name!”
“This is between you and the butterfly. Don’t be dragging me into this” she complained. “Then why are you still here!” Spyro glanced at Cynder but she was gone! “Spyro!” they heard someone yell and to Spyro’s horror she was being dragged into the pit of shadow apes! “You were our leader and now you have betrayed us, so you must join us” they rasped. “Let her go!” And Spyro lunged into the massive crowd. “No!” Sparx screamed. But as Spyro landed in the pit chilling words whispered through his head. “You fool. You did not listen, your own heroics will lead to your death. Now you and everyone you love will suffer terribly all because you didn’t listen. I was forced to do those evil things. Me Malefor” before Spyro could react to the terrifying message pain sliced through his side as an ape raked its claws across him and another jumped onto his head slamming his head into the ground taking a mouthful of dry earth. Now his vision was starting to blur. But through his blurred sight he saw an ape slicing into Cynder’s red scales on her underbelly. “No!” rage flowed through him: his eyes flashed pure white, his scales darkened into black.

he had been consumed.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
---
#15 Posted: 20:56:07 16/01/2014
whoa, this is getting good.
---
#16 Posted: 06:41:40 20/01/2014 | Topic Creator
SPYRO THE DRAGON
CHAPTER TWO
RISING SUSPICIONS
_________________________He found himself in a field; the moon cast a pale glow onto the landscape and a mist hung over the area whisperers flowing with the wind and nearby a dark figure sat thumping its tail against the grass. “H-hello, do you know what this place is”
“I was forced” the figure muttered. “What?”
“I didn’t want to do any of those things” shock and fear flowed through Spyro as he realized who the shadowy figure was. “That voice. I recognize it. H-how, you were banished” his heart began to race and felt like it would burst from his chest. “I could be angry at you but I understand. You had to do what you had to do”
“Malefor. You-I don’t get it. You were forced, by who?” everything was beginning to grow dark. “Wait! Who forced you? Tell me, please. I-I can, help you” he had to force those last words out never imagining he would say that to someone like Malefor. “It’s too late now she’s gone to live in another far away land” before Spyro could ask another question Malefor along with everything else was consumed by the darkness.

He began to wake to the dim sun trying to shine through the overhead clouds he heard worried talking farther away. “Spyro! You’re alive. I thought I’d lost you buddy, next time please don’t jump into a pit of blood thirsty ghosts” ignoring Sparx he began to panic. “Where’s Cynder? Is she okay?” he tried to stand up but fell again onto the hard dirt ground. “She’s got a broken leg and her tail is broken, also a large gash down her underbelly but other than that she should be able to walk, slowly though” the dragoness reported. “How did you do that in there, can you do that at any time?” without answering he asked another question. “Can I see her?”
“Sure. You never did tell me your name did you; my name is Rose by the way” she walked toward a pile of large leaves from the forest were the black dragoness lay. “Thanks, my name is Spyro, oh and that’s Sparx, he’s a dragonfly, not a glowing butterfly. Now can you give some time, alone I mean?”
“Oh, yeah take as long as you need” with that she lumbered toward were Sparx was sleeping on a rock. “Cynder, a-are you okay” there was a nervous edge to his voice and his chest felt hot like a rising flame but luckily Cynder’s eyes flickered open and she slowly lifted her head wincing. “Oh, Spyro, thanks for, what you did back there” she rasped. “Yeah, um, uh”
“Do my eyes deceive me or is the almighty purple dragon; defeater of Malefor, nervous” she scooted over in the pile of leaves. “Come on. You must be tired after fighting off a hundred dead apes” she invited so Spyro slowly lay down beside her. The setting sun was catching her emerald eyes making them shine green like a leaf. “So, um, how’s your leg”
“Still hurts” she replied giggling quietly. “What’s so funny?” Spyro said blushing slightly. “It’s just that, I’ve never seen you so nervous”
“Nervous?” his voice cracked on the word. “You don’t need to be, alright” Cynder nudged his shoulder. “If it’s that troubling then just think of me as a friend”
“But your more than a friend to me at least Cynder” she grinned at him gratefully. “Thanks Spyro” Cynder lay her head on his shoulder staring at the setting sun lighting up the sky to a bright orange color. “Did you figure out what that dragon’s problem was?”
“Um, no. All she said was that her name was Rose but at least we’re getting somewhere with her” still resting her head on his shoulder she began to shift I her spot uncomfortably and smirked at the young dragon. “Hey, back at the volcano did you hear what I said before you, uh, repaired the world, I guess” he looked at her lovingly and nodded. “Then in that case…” she leaned over until she was face to face with him. “I love you Spyro” she met her lips with his and they locked jaws in a kiss. Moments passed for what seemed like ages until finally they separated for air. “I love you too” Spyro whispered. “What about Sparx, what are you gonna tell him?” Cynder asked breathing heavily. “So what if he knows, he can’t do anything about it”
“He could tell the Guardians” she pointed out. “He could but what would they do?”
“I don’t know what they might try to do” Spyro nudged her forehead. “But they won’t try to do anything yet, not now” he said trying to sound reassuring but he himself was doubtful in his own words. “You know what?” Cynder blurted. “What?”
“We’re the strangest couple of dragons ever to live” She answered.
“And that’s what makes this interesting”
“The legendary purple dragon”
“And the for-told black dragoness” They joked. By now they had been talking for hours and the once beautiful bright orange sky was replaced by a dark, empty wasteland. “Well, we should get some rest, we’ve got a big day ahead of us tomorrow” Spyro suggested. “Alright I guess we should. But Spyro, since we already know, um, do you think we could… uh, if you’re ready”
You, mean, tonight? But it’s so late”
“Come on, it’ll be fun, just stand up” she said in a sly voice
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:26:42 21/01/2014 by SuperSpyroFan55
#17 Posted: 06:53:25 20/01/2014 | Topic Creator
SPYRO THE DRAGON
CHAPTER TWO
RISING SUSPICIONS
PAGE 2.5
SPARX
___________________Sparx woke to the sound of moaning coming from the edge of the forest but not painful moaning, more like pleasurable moaning. He slowly sat up from the rock he lay on and fluttered over to the trees only for the moaning to get louder, but this time he could make out voices. “Sp-Spyro, ohhhh, yeah, deeper” he heard. Beginning to panic as fast as he could he flew back to the rock and decided to go back to sleep and question Spyro in the morning
---
#18 Posted: 21:21:45 21/01/2014
this is getting good, quite thrilling, im about to work on episode four of my stories.
---
#19 Posted: 04:00:11 15/02/2014 | Topic Creator
SPYRO THE DRAGON
CHAPTER TWO
PART THREE
RISING SUSPICIONS
___________________________Spyro woke to the pale light of morning with Cynder laying across him. He slowly slid out from under the black dragoness and walked out into the open wincing in the new light until finally his vision became clear he saw Rose drinking from a small puddle but Sparx was gone from his rock! “You’re up early” Spyro rasped. “Yup, I know what you were doing last night Spyro” she lifted her head from the water “What! Y-you” he shuddered at the thought of being watched. “And no, I wasn’t watching you I wouldn’t invade your personal life like that, that so-called brother of yours ratted you out”
“Sparx!” he screamed in anger. “Alright, just give me a second” Spyro walked toward the make-shift shelter were Cynder still slept. Once in the small hole at the base of the tree and prodded the black dragoness in the side and her eyes flickered open as she slowly sat up. “Cynder, can you travel”
“Huh, oh, uh, probably” she answered staring at her broken paw. “Good because we’re leaving”
“What! Why!?”
“I’ll explain on the way” he answered when she had risen to her paws. “Are we still headed for the swamp?” she asked
“The Guardians are headed there most likely so no, we’re not” he answered.
By now the sun was at its brightest and savagely beaming on them making the travel incredibly difficult until it was an enormous effort just to put one paw in front of the other. But once they had been walking through the barren waste land for what seemed like ages the three dragons came across a large pile of what seemed like a former building, what made this most terrifying was when Spyro finally realized what the pile actually was. “The temple!” he screamed.
“Sparx, you know it’s none of your-” a deep voice was saying but a gasp cut it off but Spyro heard a gasp cutting the speaker off. “Is that the temple!” yelled a high-pitched voice. “What happened here” hearing the voices Spyro dove into and dip in the ground beckoning the other two dragoness’s to follow still they did as told.
The purple dragon peeked over the edge and a certain light blue dragoness caught his eye.
“No, it’s nothing but ruins now Crystal” answered Terrador.
“We might as well head for Warfang then” Cyril suggested.
With that the five dragons set opposite of the enormous pile of stone. Once the guardians were gone Spyro jumped up out of the pit and dashed into the rubble, searching franticly. “What are you doing?” Cynder asked as she climbed out of the ditch.
“If this is the temple, then that means we’re in the swamp, then we have no choice but to head to Avalar, since the Guardians are going to Warfang”
“But why are we avoiding them?”
“Because…” he let his voice trail off and for a heartbeat he was in his own world.
“And who was that little dragoness there?” Rose added.
“Yes! It’s still here” Spyro yelled.
The purple dragon dragged out of the pile slowly and motioned with his tail for them to follow. When everyone was crowded around a small hatch with wooden planks serving as a makeshift door. “What’s this?” Rose asked nudging Spyro when he began to drool staring at the door.
“Wha…” he stuttered almost falling over. “Oh, this is something me and Hunter built, if in any case there was a, ya know, emergency” he answered. “Look, there’s some useful supplies in there for a long journey like a whole flight to Avalar”
Spyro pulled a lever near the hatch and it flew open revealing a room of complete darkness. “Well, come on then, jump in” with those words he jumped through the entrance to be concealed in complete and udder black.
---
#20 Posted: 18:18:43 15/02/2014
this is interesting, good work so far.
---
#21 Posted: 02:36:20 27/02/2014 | Topic Creator
SPYRO THE DRAGON
CHATPER TWO
PART FOUR
RISING SUSPICIONS
_________________________Spyro landed hard on cold stone with Cynder right behind him while Rose stayed above ground waiting for them to come back out. “The one time when Sparx would be useful” Cynder commented.
Spyro bumped into a wall knocking a torch stick off the wall. “There it is, so much use it is now that I can’t breathe fire” he muttered. The second he spoke a light came on at the end of the cold tunnel that sent off some kind of signal to Spyro beckoning him somehow and when he began to walk towards it even when Cynder grabbed him to stop he didn’t until he was right in front of the source: a mysterious mirror.
“Um, Spyro, what are you doing?” she asked nervously.
Just then an image began to appear in the strange mirror: Spyro except somewhat younger it seemed with another pink dragoness standing behind him in place of Cynder. When Spyro finally came to his senses he blinked in astonishment at the other Spyro.
“Cy-Cynder, look”
Spyro raised a paw and touched the mirror and to the black dragoness’s horror his paw went straight through the glass and he felt another paw grabbing his! When he tried to pull away Spyro pulled the other Spyro through the wondrous mirror. Cynder a look of panic lit up on the pink dragoness’s face on the other side and she jumped in after him flying through the strange portal mirror. Stunned silent, the older Spyro just stared at the other younger Spyro and Cynder whimpered as it darkened into its regular form. “Y-You look like me” was all Spyro could say and a scream sounded out side. Running to the entrance of the cave and launching out with strong wings to see Rose being dragged away by shadow apes. “Cynder bring those two and take them somewhere safe” Spyro commanded down through the cave entrance but she protested. “Why, we just found them?”
“I’ll help Rose just go!” without questioning what happened to Rose she turned to the younger Spyro and the other pink dragoness. “Okay you, uh, the pink one, get on my back I’ll carry him”
“Who are you, and, where are we?” Spyro demanded. “Not now, just come on” though the pink dragoness didn’t she hopped right on and without waiting Cynder grabbed Spyro and flew off out of the hole soaring into the air.
THREE HOURS LATER
Since they had landed in an enormous forest the exhausted Cynder dropped Spyro and the other dragoness jumped off her back immediately. “Okay, now tell us, who are you and that dragon you were with that looked like me” Spyro demanded. “Cynder and that was umm, er, Spyro, his name is Spyro”
“So now parents are naming their children after me” he said confused. “No, I’ll explain later if I can, anyway, you haven’t talked through the whole ride, are you okay? She asked facing toward the pink dragoness but she just sat there uneasily, and Cynder guessed what was bothering her. “I don’t know what it feels like to be separated from family and friends but I do know what it feels like to not have any or watching them die in front of you” she said trying to comfort her and she just burst into tears hugging Cynder sobbing harder.
“I’m going to look around” Spyro announced but was ignored.
“So what is your name?” she asked after the dragoness stopped whaling. “Ember, what’s yours” she answered hoarsely. “Cynder, my name is Cynder”
“When you said you had to watch your family die or was separated from them, did you really have to?”
“I know my mother was killed by one of Gaul’s solders and I never had any family that I knew, besides Malefor, but he isn’t any kind of family you would know”
“Why not, if he was family then he was family, why didn’t you love him like any family member”
“It’s kind of hard to explain” just then Spyro burst through a nearby set of green bushes screaming. “Help me!” he screeched. Following him was a group of five demonic dog like creatures their ribs sticking out from hunger and evil filled their eyes snarling and snapping at his legs. “Go!” Cynder commanded jumping in between Spyro and the creatures. “Can you two fly?”
“No” they answered in unison while one of the demons jumped on Cynder. “Then run!” she screeched as one of the monsters sank its teeth into Cynder’s shoulder while another one bit into her flank. “just go!”
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:58:34 01/03/2014 by SuperSpyroFan55
#22 Posted: 02:39:10 27/02/2014 | Topic Creator
SORRY NOTE
i'm sorry for the long wait on chapter two part three i was just completely out of idea's and i havent been murdered because of introducing calssic spyro into the fanfic along with ember but of that offends you or something then you can go somewhere else

i aint takin no haters
---
#23 Posted: 20:56:29 27/02/2014
this is getting good, I like it, and don't give up.
---
#24 Posted: 00:55:26 01/03/2014 | Topic Creator
SPYRO THE DRAGON
CHAPTER TWO
PART 5.2
______________________“The one thing that keeps him fighting is that black dragoness always with him... so when she is dead he will either give up and kill himself, or come after the ones who killed her and if he follows you then lead him here so we can get rid of the pest once and for all leaving us for domination! But first now that Warfang is still weak from Malefor’s golem attack we can easily take that for our own, the moles will make an excellent snack for you my pets. Then we can ravage through what’s left of the temple. And finally, kill the black dragoness!” a tiny blue dragoness yelled to an army of demonic dog-like creatures as they howled wildly at their masters plan.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:57:03 01/03/2014 by SuperSpyroFan55
#25 Posted: 08:03:40 01/03/2014 | Topic Creator
SPYRO THE DRAGON
CHAPTER TWO
PART FIVE
RISING SUSPICIONS
_______________________________Spyro launched himself at the attacking shadow apes hopelessly trying to tear them away from Rose but lost his grip. “Spyro! Do what you did in the pit” Rose screamed under the ghouls blurred words. “I can’t!”
“Do it!” she commanded.
Deciding it couldn’t do any extra harm he jumped back closed his eyes and summoned all his past memories feeling all the loss he'd experienced in his past, slowly his scales changed from purple to black and his purple eyes went pure glowing white.
CYNDER
Trying to shake the demon off her flank while another one dug its claws into her shoulders so she couldn’t get away and yet another one pounced on her t help the one on her shoulders sink its teeth into her neck until her struggles became slower and slower as blood gushed from wounds everywhere. From what Cynder could see four black paws hit the hard forest ground. “Help me!” she shrieked in pain to be answered by a sharp evil voice. “You’re weak, a pest that needs to be taken care of” a purple beam blasted over Cynder barely missing her but killed the dogs and she scrambled up to her paws staring in horror at her savior. “A disgrace to your own kind. Why not get rid of you now? Well you are deserving of only the most painful death possible” the familiar shape of Spyro except darkness, neglect, and evil flooded his eyes. “Before I bring to my lair I will give one chance to prove your worth in a fight, if you can defeat this puny body then I will only use you as a slave just like Malefor did to you, you traitor”
“Is this what Ignitus would have wanted Spyro, well, is it? I won’t fight you” Cynder protested still wincing at her deep wounds.
“Well then this will be too easy” he pounced at her but she sidestepped leaving him crashing into a rose bush. She took off into the sky to get away from Dark-Spyro. “If I can find Terrador at least then maybe he can help” she thought beginning to pick up speed. She flew for miles and finally she spotted a dragon or dragoness lay unconscious in the middle of the desert she was flying over. Eventually she landed to see if she could help the poor creature and it was indeed a very bright gold dragon that had a spear-head tail tip, a sharp brown crest and underbelly lay on the burning desert floor. “Hello, a-are you okay” she prodded the body and blew wind on him until he finally woke. “W-Who are you?” his eyes immediately flew open. “Where’s Spyro, I need to tell him” he cut off noticing Cynder standing wide-eyed in front of him. “Cynder! Why are you so much shorter” he picked up his paws and screamed when he looked. “I-I have paws! And a tail, and, you, Cynder you are trying to take Spyro from me! And now that I don’t have to be scared of you anymore” he breathed in and let out a long stream of electricity zapping Cynder sending the black dragoness into the air and hitting the ground with a thump. Stunned she could barely speak. “Sparx, is that you?” she asked as the new yellow dragon walked toward he searing with rage. “I don’t know what happened but now I can finish this, Spyro is my brother and I’m not going to let some evil dragoness take him away!” he slapped her across the face with razor sharp claws blood following its path. “Fine! Then I don’t have to feel guilty fighting you!” she jumped at him and being his first fight compared to Cynder being used to fighting she landed right on him beating him with hard blows leaving blood and bruises all over his face. “Are you ready to give up yet?” she bantered.
“Never!” he screamed coughing up scarlet blood. “Then good thing I’m going to spare your life Sparx she spat climbing off him.
“Now leave, Spyro is dead” Cynder lied. “What!” tears began welling up in his eyes.
“You heard me, Spyro is dead” she repeated.
Hearing this news his tail drooped and he began to limp away from Cynder.
“Murderer” he accused.

CHAPTER THREE
SPARX THE DRAGON
---
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 01:20:18 02/03/2014 by SuperSpyroFan55
#26 Posted: 07:50:57 04/03/2014 | Topic Creator
SPYRO THE DRAGON
CHAPTER THREE
PART ONE
SPARX THE DRAGON
Stumbling out of the rose bush, and at least twenty thorns were lodged between his scales he then noticed that Cynder was gone. “Come to me my pet” a soft voice whispered. “Follow the wind” Spyro began to feel the pull of the wind so he spread his dark orange wings and lifted into the air as fast as possible climbing through the sky.
Hours passed until the moon was at its highest, the ground below was littered with light blue crystals, and finally a tall building reaching into the black, menacing sky. Spyro ascended until he got to the very top: a small room with only one back wall along with a glass roof, a large piece of it smashed as if something had crashed into it. Also, something that looked like a torture machine on the back wall. “Hello, Spyro” a voice said as he landed and a tiny blue dragoness stood from the shadows. “I understand that the trip here was long and hard, so I will make it worth your while before we get into the business I called you here for” she explained.
“How so?” Spyro asked in a shadowy voice.
“Just you see… follow me” the blue dragoness walked through a metal door and on the inside two ape solders waited saluting when she glanced at them. “Well come on then, no need to be nervous” she assured and with that he slowly slide through the doorway meeting her at another closed door leading to an enormous bedroom, she stared into his pure white eyes. “No. This isn’t how it should be” the dragoness walked a little further down the hallway opened a small closet yelled to a nearby ape solder to smash the machine inside and the ape ran to another closet took out a large mallet. “I’m sorry I made you do all of that” she nodded to the solder so it swung the hammer with all his might destroying the mechanism into crumples of sharp thorn-like shards.
Spyro felt great amounts of energy drain out of him like water: his scales went from black to purple and his eyes went from white back to their amethyst color. “Wa-where am I?” he stumbled for a moment but shook his head focusing his vision, the first thing he noticed was an ape solder. The purple dragon screamed at the sight. “You’re supposed to be dead! You have no leader, Gaul is dead”
“Easy, relax, I made sure they won’t attack you” she reassured. Still looking uneasy he decided to just not make eye contact with the impossible beings. “Where am I and how did I get here”
“Let’s just say I used a little hypnosis, anyway, the reason I called you here, is because I saw so much raw potential in you Spyro, but the black dragoness and those three remaining Guardians are restraining you, afraid of what you can do, you and me, together, we could have the world, when you just found out you were a dragon and learned to breath fire, that was the first step to your power” she explained.
“How do you know so much about me, and you still haven’t told me where I am, or even what your name is”
“Oh, how rude of me, my name is Crystal” she answered.
“Wait, you’re that dragoness that was traveling with Terrador, Volteer and Cyril!” Spyro exclaimed.
“Yes, I was traveling with them, until Terrador finally saw what I could do and ditched me in the middle of nowhere. Eventually a strange figure, I assume was some kind of dragon unlike any dragon I’ve seen, anyway, he got me here but by the time I was in the building he was gone, he called this place, “concurrent skies”
“What?” Spyro dashed through the door they came in immediately staring at the smashed point in the glass roof. “Cynder” he muttered.
“What’s wrong Spyro” the furious dragon marched up to Crystal until he was less than a snout length away. “You listen here, I know you are trying to kill Cynder, and I know that you have something to do with that dragoness calling herself Gallia, and I will put a stop to this right now! Take me back to Cynder right now or so help me I will spread your guts from here all the way to the white isles! Furthermore, tell me where that dragon is and maybe I won’t murder every living creature in this good forsaken place!” he screeched. “But, Spyro, we can rule this entire planet together” this time he put a paw on her shoulder and flipped her onto her back then he placed a paw on her throat. “Tell me” Spyro commanded. “Please” Crystal pleaded.
“Fine… your choice” he put pushed his paw into her throat until he heard a loud cracking sound and he flanks stopped rising and falling signaling she was dead. Spyro then placed a paw on her head and pushed and it cracked open like a coconut and blood spilled everywhere.
---
#27 Posted: 21:04:14 04/03/2014
whoa, Spyro what did you just do? I blame the dark master.
---
#28 Posted: 02:21:50 10/03/2014 | Topic Creator
SPYRO THE DRAGON
CHAPTER THREE
PART TWO
SPARX THE DRAGON
______________________________As Sparx walked into the horizon he heard Cynder scream and something that sounded like a stab. “Cynder?” he turned around and she was gone, there was only a trail of blood. Sparx decided to follow the trail for a reason even he didn’t know. “Help!” violent screaming was coming from a way off. “What could that be?” he muttered to himself.
After walking for several hours he came across a camp site where it looked like a big fight had gone down, but when the smell of dragons hit his nose mixed with Cynder’s sent. “No! Let me go!” the terrified dragon heard Cynder’s voice screeching inside of a nearby tent where the blood trail was leading. As quietly as he could Sparx snuck around the back of the enormous dark-red tent were a rack stood with several dragon limbs along with whole dragons were nailed to! As it appeared to him he had two choices: either burst in and attempt save her, or run away and let her die. “Going in there would be a suicide mission” he thought.
“Hmm, you don’t need wings do you?” Sparx lifted up a part of the tent so he could see in and sure enough it was Cynder sitting a table splattered with blood while an ape stood over her with a cleaver in his hand surrounded by other dragons, and it wasn’t blood from a fight.
“No! Please! No more!” Sparx’s eyes widened in horror when he noticed that one of Cynder’s wings were missing. “Then tell us where he is!” one of the dragons yelled. “Never!”
“Fine” another one muttered. “Dalik. Bring our prisoner to the claw ripping machine” the ape grabbed her by the neck and dragged her over to a strange machine in the corner of the tent strapping her to a wooden chair and strapped her paws down with leather strips. “No! No! No! Please!” She shrieked as they put a claw in the machine. “Ready to tell us?”
“I can’t” she asserted. The ape slammed on the switch and I ripped her claw out. Sparx winced as she screamed louder than he had ever heard come out of anyone. “How bout’ now”
“Raze, she’ll tell us when she’s ready” an orange dragon told an enormous dark blue dragon. “Continue Dalik” the ape leader put another one of the black dragoness’s claws in the machine and slammed on the switch once again, ripping her claw out followed by another screech and more blood splattering. “Listen I don’t like this anymore than you do, if you just do what Raze says then this can stop” Dalik tried persuading her but had no luck. “Go… burn… with Malefor” she replied through gritted teeth.
“She does so much for Spyro, and what do I do, run away, that’s what… better me than her” Sparx thought. He burst under the wall roaring. “Well next time you pick on any of an electricity dragon’s friends try not to be holding on to any metal!” Sparx yelled before the ape could hit the switch again and nodded to the cleaver it held. He shot an electricity stream at it but the ape was too quick so Sparx ended up with a cleaver in his nearly in his head. “Hey look over here!” everyone looked Cynder’s direction. “A word of advice. Don’t torture a dragon or dragoness next to gunpowder” the black dragoness nodded to a lit line of spilled gunpowder leading to several barrels sat.
“You’re crazy!” Raze screeched.
“Sparx run!” Cynder commanded. He stared at her in astonishment millions of thoughts blasted through his head stopping at one thought. “Spyro needs you more than me” Sparx dashed to the chair Cynder was strapped to and with razor sharp teeth ripped through the leather so she immediately jumped up wincing as she put weight on her legs. “Go on Sparx! I’ll catch up!” Sparx ducked under the tent wall sprinting as fast as his legs would carry him. “Scatter!” he heard Raze order. Sparx took cover in a dip in the vast barren landscape until a massive explosion sounded scorching everything around him including almost Sparx.
He peered over the edge of the dip and didn’t see Cynder anywhere. “Hi” a voice called from behind him.
---
#29 Posted: 20:54:02 10/03/2014
wow, simply wow, Cynder's going to need a miracle to recover from the torture.
---
#30 Posted: 08:42:16 05/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Well... i'm just gonna say it, i messed up with EVERYTHING about this its now just a jungle of thoughts and i am making a "re-creation" of these so i can get in from a better starting point i'm just so sorry but i just cant carry these on like this anymore again i'm sooooo sorry smilie
---
#31 Posted: 21:33:14 12/10/2016 | Topic Creator
Ech...
---
#32 Posted: 07:07:02 13/10/2016
Oh my ...
---
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#33 Posted: 03:24:17 12/02/2017
c'mon man post the ending
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#34 Posted: 23:45:30 26/03/2017
I get PTSD reading this.
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#35 Posted: 09:02:33 13/04/2020
YOOOO GOOD **** 10 OUT OF 10
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me