Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
My dS Fanfiction [CLOSED]
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#1 Posted: 17:52:20 25/12/2013 | Topic Creator
This story is a serious piece of literature, enjoy.

December 25, 2013, darkSpyro

It was a day no one would remember.

You know that place--yeah--that gold, and purple palace...is it a palace? Today, it's a Christmas tree. Yeah, you heard me, today was the day that the entire site turned into a tree, and a Christmas tree. It's not a real evergreen, it's made out of plastic and Holiday Cheer, supposedly. All the users got turned int Christmas decorations, and no, dark52 didn't cause this, as a matter of fact, he's not even here. Unsuspecting users arrive only to find themselves a part of the decor, a bunch of round objects, Santas, and other ...stuff. Most of the Hunters were turned into Reindeer and Gold Stars.

As stated, it was a day no one would remember, because their very existences were bound to all these decorations, and they all looked as if they would stay as Holiday Objects forever. Of course, that is where, urm, myself comes in, of course! I, being the wondrous Hunter, and at the moment, a Reindeer, I used my god-mode powers gained from surviving the Role-Play war and Forum Games Selective Amnesia episode, to...summon dark52.

He didn't answer, was probably too busy celebrating and not spending time on the internet, or spending time playing games, whatever it was, he didn't answer. Maybe I wasn't summoning loud enough or I was wea-as the hero of the story, it had to be because dark52 wasn't listening, correct? I'm not a fake or a liar, I swear, Hunter's honour. I-I would've summoned him even if it meant he would b-become hero of the story...

Anyhow, after a while of sitting there and enjoying the screams of people as they find all their friends and enemies turned into Objects Of Holiday, and then themselves, I devised a plan. I still had god-mode power left, but I didn't want to make a scene or something...I wanted to be all cool, and stuff, y'know? So, I turned myself into Hunter, and climbed down the tree, stepping on some people's heads, or whatever, some Christmas Decorations had no head, and some were only heads...oh, I hoped nobody was dismembered...

December 25, 2013, ???

It hung from his neck, three characters, they were plated in gold, silver and purple. "D52" the necklace read, a label that many have grown to remember over the years, and he grinned, touching it slightly. It was the perfect theft.

MORE SOON
Ash Starkindle Gold Sparx Gems: 2625
#2 Posted: 17:54:22 25/12/2013
100000000000/10
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12151
#3 Posted: 17:59:43 25/12/2013
whens the ebook gonna come out
#4 Posted: 18:46:43 25/12/2013 | Topic Creator
December 25, 2013, darkSpyro

A gold star flew from the tree, landing just millimetres from my toe. It was a fellow Hunter...and they tried to attacked me? I stared at the star, now embedded into the plastic of the tree. My paws were shaking, for how...how could a fellow Hunter try to murder me so mercilessly when I am only trying to save them? I wondered if I misunderstood the action, or if it wasn’t a Hunter-no, if not a Hunter it would have been worse.... I clutched at my furry head, I had to go on. So what if someone tried to kill me...so what...I looked at the pointed star, and sighed. “Why...?” I asked the golden star, but there was no answer, but at least it still shone, as if a being was still in there...

I looked up at the tree, and felt all the painted eyes staring at me...a shiver ran up my spine. Has everyone gone insane, or is mind-control involved here? My stomach turned sharply...still, I had to push on, for all of us, for all of the creepy decorations that may try to murder me... there had to be more to this, and I would find out. For them! With a new bounce in my step, I continued down the tree. Maybe there were gifts, and maybe the gifts would hold the key to solving this! Humming songs as I climbed, and nearly fell a few times, I looked around at the room. It was very...dark, and there was only one light, coming from above the massive darkSpyro-tree. I saw a door with a word above it in the distance, but could not read it from here... hey, at least Hunter had decent eyesight, unlike mine...

Then, I fell..ow, plastic trees hurt, as my face hit off the branches. To be honest, I thought this was the end, it seemed very much like the end, so I closed my eyes and mumbled a few not-to-be heard things. I crashed to the ground and heard some kind of crack, good thing I wasn't in my true form, and looked up. In front of me was a massive blue gift, decorated in red dS logos, and I gawked. I could've landed on that...but no, I had to land right next to the thing...augh...I reached out a hand, and ripped at the wrapping. It was full of cinder blocks...generally, those aren't very soft, so then I felt better about hitting the ground. As a matter of fact, I should have died from falling from such height, but I only broke an arm. Weird.

I stumbled about, inspecting the four other differently-coloured gifts and found nothing of real use. So, this was all for nothing. Thanks. Then, I saw something behind one of the gifts..
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 18:48:14 25/12/2013 by Wild
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#5 Posted: 21:10:05 25/12/2013
Nice fan fic! smilie
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#6 Posted: 21:37:50 25/12/2013
Oh, nice! :3
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#7 Posted: 01:00:04 26/12/2013 | Topic Creator
(it's not very serious at all but i have a plot with TWISTYs in mind....eventually will write it all...)
#8 Posted: 01:54:33 26/12/2013
I can't wait! smilie
---
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#9 Posted: 22:41:39 26/12/2013
omg! What was behind one of the gifts, hmm? smilie
#10 Posted: 23:55:25 29/12/2013 | Topic Creator
December 25th, 2013, darkSpyro

I clung to the side of the gift in total sneak mode as I moved towards the thing, whatever it was...I just knew that I had to reach it. After a few brief moments, I was right at the corner where I knew if I just pounced around to the other side, I would be able to tackle whatever it was. Maybe it was just some kind of object, really...maybe it didn't need pounced at all, but, let's just...move on the story. I jumped around the corner, reaching my unbroken arm outwards...and everything slowed down. The world was now coloured some kind of blue, surrounding me, and I was blue also, I stared forward. I couldn't process it at first, being in slow motion and all, but right in front of me was Spyro, The Eternal Night Spyro....

I dropped to the ground, the Dragon Time thing that I was subjected to ceased, and I was left there, in frustration. Slowly, I reached to my back and grabbed my bow, remembering only now that yes, Hunter has a bow, and hopefully, as a Hunter, I knew how to use it...too bad I didn't, and I had a broken arm. So, I did the next best thing, and I threw the entire bow at the little purple jerk. Of course, I was the one who attacked him first, but that was besides the point! How did he react so quickly anyhow? Maybe I wasn't as great at sneaking as I thought... the bow didn't hit is mark, for Spyro had jumped upwards and started to fly. “THERE WASN'T EVEN FREEFORM FLIGHT IN THE ETERNAL NIGHT” I screeched. There was no way out anyhow, for this was an enclosed room...wait, the Door, the Door...

I got back onto my feet and collected my bow, which seemed a little damaged...I looked at the string, if only it was a bit longer... I snapped the wooden thing in two, on my kneed of course since I had a broken arm. I started spinning the “bow” by holding one half of the wooden bit and spinning the other in the air. I fell over a few times, and in the end, I was just wasting time, so I ran towards the only door. It was so far away...it seemed as if the door went further, and further away as I approached it. The word above the door only got more unreadable, until I reached the conclusion that it was written in Russian. I looked to the sky, and saw Spyro, nowhere...

There was a massive shadow towering above me, rapidly approaching...

Damn. It was darkSpyro.
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#11 Posted: 09:32:26 30/12/2013
Intersting Fanfic, what ornament am I?
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
#12 Posted: 15:50:05 30/12/2013
Ooh, nice! Can't wait for the next!
---
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#13 Posted: 22:47:13 30/12/2013
Let's see now. You're a hunter and you don't know how to use a bow? hmm.... smilie

Waits patiently to see what happens next. ^.^
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me