Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Skylanders: Repel-Shell 2 - Powerwave!
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders: Repel-Shell 2 - Powerwave! [CLOSED]
Fan Of Skylands Yellow Sparx Gems: 1417
#1 Posted: 09:07:05 24/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Yes, the time has come for the sequel! Chapter one within the next few days!
---
I'll be on every now and then.
#2 Posted: 08:57:23 03/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Here it is, then. A quick snippet.

Skylands has fallen into a Dark Age. The Death of Doom may have been for good, ending the evil he led when he was alive, but that has paved way for a new evil to emerge. The Skylanders have struggled to protect to Core of Light and Skylands from evil, especially with the whole world turning against them. The Skylanders will need to recover two of their missing colleagues, Stealth Elf and Repel-Shell. Maybe with their help, Skylands shall return back to normal. But if not...
---
#3 Posted: 08:39:41 11/01/2014 | Topic Creator
It came eventually. This is it.

Chapter 1

A New Dawn

Spyro pulled back. Kaos laughed menacingly. The purple dragon should have known that Kaos was still evil. But he had hoped, that maybe, just maybe, he had seen the goodness in the short, bald villain. The answer there is obviously not. What had Kaos done to anger Spyro? Well, he had...eaten...Spyro's...pizza! Okay, not really that much of a problem to you or me. But this fiery flame spitter just loved smoked seaweed and shrimp as his toppings on a hot, spicy base. As a matter of fact, so did Kaos...

Kaos held the pizza in the air, threatening Spyro with it. If the dragon dared to attack, the pizza would be eaten. If not, the pizza would still be eaten. Spyro growled. He leaped for the pizza, he just couldn't stop his temptation. Kaos fell off of his chair. He hadn't expected Spyro to kidnap his pizza back! A churning noise came from the throat of the scaled reptile, and Kaos could see the fire building up inside. Instead of releasing a flame and burning the Portal Master, Spyro scoffed the slice up, and a flame could be seen burning in his eyes.
"What is it you want, baldy?" The dragon hissed, "My pizzas? Just ask Batterson. He's over in the kitchen there." Kaos nodded at Spyro, and he scampered over to the cramped kitchen, knocked on the door, and greeted Batterson. The molekin baker took Kaos into the kitchen.

Spyro stood up, corrected Kaos' fallen chair, and flapped out of the hall. He crept through some corridors and through a huge door. When he got outside, he breathed in the cold morning air. Oh, why do we live as refugees, when we are the defenders of Skylands? We shouldn't have to live like this. How did this happen? Spyro asked himself. They had lost two Skylanders, one Earth, one Life. Without an equal amount of Skylanders in each Element, the Skylanders wouldn't be able to protect the Core of Light, or Skylands. It also turned out that the residents had turned against them. But why?
---
#4 Posted: 10:50:14 01/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Next chappie! And yes, I would like some feedback please. For some reason, none has come yet. But I'll leave you to read. ;P

Chapter 2

The Rise Of Power

An empty shell dropped from the tree. It's owner lost, the shell crumpled to the ground. Still hanging from a tree was a lone fabric, also lost. Their owners had been gone for over a year, and had adapted to a new way of living. Living in hiding. Dark storm clouds billowed around the belongings, and soon a gush of rain hit the dusty case that a Turton once called home. The cloth however, brushed against a thorn, tearing the lost material. Wind tormented the outcasts, blowing them through the air. When the torrent finally ceased, the treasures dropped. A creature stood before the lost. It bent down and scooped up the shell. Oh, what had happened to the two heroes?

The scaly creature raised his tail to the green elf. He swung his club around and around, swiping at the oncoming green humanoid. The elf ducked as the spiky tail neared her head. She grabbed the legs of the scaled beast, toppling him over.The skinny creature was heavier than expected, and squashed the she-elf with his body-weight. This had happened before, so long ago, on a gigantic green-blue skyship known as the Dread-Yacht. The elf never did like being held back, so she vanished into two green lights and a green smoke trail, and the elf reappeared on top of the yellow-orange beast. He sneered, revealing some small fangs. The elf jumped off the lizard, took off a leafy cloak and untied her braided blue hair. She put away her daggers, putting them in her belt. She then beckoned to the creature. He crawled over to her, pleased to call it a day. He stood on his hind legs, his skin stretching, all rubbery and smooth. The elf patted him on the back. The beast grinned at her.
"So, how are ya, Repel? Did I pummel you there? How's your back without your shell?" She asked. He nodded thanks, too tired to talk. His tail flicked happily as the elf led him to their sleeping quarters.

The elder picked up the cloth. It was torn in the center, but he could fix that easily. He placed it inside the shell and hurried back to the tunnel. There he met the two armour guards that defended the hidden cave. They woke as he neared, moving their pikes away from the entrance to the cave so that the elder could enter. The empty armour suits blocked the cave again, making sure no evil entered the cavern. The elderly creature knocked on the old, creaky door nearly as old as he was. The she-elf he was sheltering appeared there, behind the door. She greeted him. That was when he revealed the two lost items.
---
#5 Posted: 10:00:43 09/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Feedback....please....?

Chapter 3

The Finding

Spyro sat in the Portal Room. He'd remembered how he used to sit here with Master Eon. Those days were over now, Master Eon was a floating spirit head. With Skylands unbalanced, Eon's head was fading. Spyro needed to find the two lost Elementals, before the Elements drew apart. Spyro's relationship with Gill Grunt, Trigger Happy and Cynder was already being threatened, and they were his best friends! That was it. He had to find Repel-Shell and Stealth Elf.

Stealth Elf gasped. She grabbed the handkerchief and tied it around her mouth.
"I've missed this...thank you, so much..." She grinned underneath he mask. "I'll give this to Repel." She picked up the shell and hurried back inside the room.

CONTINUED LATER.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:06:54 09/02/2014 by Fan Of Skylands
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me