Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
This Ought to be a Wasteland [CLOSED]
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6683
#1 Posted: 23:30:29 22/12/2013 | Topic Creator
History: Tragedy struck the Earth when a nuclear war began between The United States and Russia. Countries began to side with either the U.S. or Russia, resulting in them becoming targets of the opposite side. Civil wars began in many places, many choosing one side while others choosing the other. The seas quickly became contaminated from the vicious chemicals, killing many of the creatures living in them. Many succumbed to the diseases from drinking the water. It lasted for 100 years before finally they destroyed each other. The land had become bare, lifeless. Not many humans were left, little over 50. About a quarter died due to radiation from the still active chemicals in the land or from exposure to the harsh new landscape. From the ones left, they split into groups and went their own ways, much to the disliking of some elders. Unfortunately, not all groups survived, about another quarter dying. The other groups quickly learned why. The chemicals had not killed off everyone animal on earth, but changed many to hideous mutations, who had a blood lust. It was not safe to live above ground, which was why groups came up with the idea of Sanctuaries, or a vast maze of hallways, buildings and rooms under ground. This idea worked, and quickly communication was made between groups. They lived like this for 55 years, struggling and starving. One day, word spread that Sanctuary 27 had come across an old space shuttle, which to their surprise still worked. After vigorous testing, it was deemed fit and they began searching for a place to live among the stars. They found one, the old planet that used to be called Mars. Now the other 29 Sanctuaries had to make their way to 27 to be able to leave the planet. But, that also meant having to travel across above lands. Many were picked off one by one by the creatures that hide in the shadows of the landscape, but many still held onto the hope of making it to the safe haven.

Yes yes, thats a lot to read. I tend to go a little overboard O___< You could tell me on how I did and I will be happy. Like, is it to much info, to little, and stuff like that ^.^

Your main objective in this roleplay is to travel with your Sanctuary to 27. I'm contemplating on either having y'all in the same Sanctuary, or at least 2 different ones.

Le Rules:
- Basic Rules of Rping apply here.
- I have the right, as GM, to kick you out if you do not follow these rules.
- Limit the OOCing please.
- Max of 3 characters
- You can be romantic and dramatic, it's encouraged :D
- Mild swearing aloud
- NO GODMODDING! Yes, this needed it's on rule, because I can not stress it enough.
- Once your character is killed, YOU DONE. You CANNOT make another.
- No killing anyone elses character without asking.
- This is the future, poor, but still the future. Be creative.
- There will be blood and gore...maybe
- Most of all, HAVE FUN ^.^

Sheet:
Name:
Weapon: (Yes, you need something to kill the scary fluffy squirrels)
Personality: (Your not a rock, or other wise you'd not be in this situation)
Appearance: (If it is not yours, credit to the artists/photographer)
History: (You lived underground in basically a mole's den. YOU HAVE A HISTORY)
Relationships: (Optional, Includes Brother/sister and so forth)
Other: (Optional)

I'll make my sheet if this lives
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6132
#2 Posted: 23:46:20 22/12/2013
This sounds like an Adventure Time RP set right after the Great Mushroom War. I want in.

Name: Daiki Kaneko
Weapon: Double-edge bladed staff/spear thing.
Personality: Somewhat paranoid and constantly on his toes. He's kind and sweet, but rather shy, and socially awkward. Spends most of his alone. Though he cares deeply for anyone close to him, it has been some time since anyone has gotten that close to him as he stays secluded most of the time and avoids other people. He is a bit of a tinkerer, being rather good with mechanics. He also has a bit of a habit of babbling inchoerently to himself.
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
History: DATA IS CORRUPTED. ATTEMPT TO RESTORE FILES HAS FAILED. SYSTEM WILL NOW REBOOT.... HARD DRIVE HAS BEEN CLEARED, PLEASE RE-INSTALL OPERATING SYSTEM.
Relationships: Unkown
Other: Is gay.

Name: Neru Yagiti
Weapon: Chakrams, concealed blades in the soles of her shoes.
Personality: Not particularly one for rules, Neru does what she wants and is sort of lazy. She prefers to just sit back and listen to music. She will often defy orders given to her, unless the consequence is somethign she doesn't desire to pay, in which case she does it more because she wants rather than because she was told.
History: She once worked in a group lifting the spirits of the people in her Section as a part of a dance crew to help distract people from the despair and destruction surrounding them. However, as starvation and disease overtook them one by one, the dance crew fell apart with Neru being the last survivor. Without her companions at her side, she has lost the will to carry on their legacy. Now she spends most of her time on her own, listening to music and keeping to herself.
Relationships: Friend, and practically sister, to Miku, Teto, Gumi, Ren, and Lin, all of which are now deceased.
Other: Is a very talented dancer and singer.

I will likely add 1 more before this begins.

EDIT: Added 2nd character: Neru
EDIT 2: Both from Sanctuary 8.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 02:43:10 23/12/2013 by Seiki
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4495
#3 Posted: 23:54:46 22/12/2013
Name: Maria
Weapon: (Yes, you need something to kill the scary fluffy squirrels) knife
Personality: (Your not a rock, or other wise you'd not be in this situation) Sweet and caring
Appearance: (If it is not yours, credit to the artists/photographer) https://www.google.com/search?...htm%3B576%3B798(credit)
History: (You lived underground in basically a mole's den. YOU HAVE A HISTORY) Her parent died from drinking the water. So now she is with her sister, Eve. They like to travel along, though.
Relationships: (Optional, Includes Brother/sister and so forth) She has a sister
Other: (Optional) none.

Name: Eve
Weapon: (Yes, you need something to kill the scary fluffy squirrels) Ax
Personality: (Your not a rock, or other wise you'd not be in this situation) Sweet and kind
Appearance: (If it is not yours, credit to the artists/photographer) https://www.google.com/search?...htm%3B576%3B798 (credit)
History: (You lived underground in basically a mole's den. YOU HAVE A HISTORY) Her parent died from drinking the water. So now she is with her sister, Maria. They like to travel along, though.
Relationships: (Optional, Includes Brother/sister and so forth) Sisters
Other: (Optional) none
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#4 Posted: 00:29:53 23/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Seiki, your accepted.
I'm going to give you a chance Eevee. So your accepted for now.
I need at least 1-2 more people...
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#5 Posted: 00:39:15 23/12/2013
I'll probably join soon. I need to come up with something good though >.>
EDIT:
Name: Mikayla (Prefers Mike or Kayla)
Weapon: 3 daggers
Personality: Mikayla is a quiet girl. She normally doesn't talk unless she has no other choice. She has trouble making friends, and finds it to be one of the things that just might as well be impossible.
Appearance: (Er… Can I post this later? I'm lazy and don't want to grab my art portfolio >.>)[I also still need to draw it :/]
History: Mikayla grew up in a small family. She had a sister, along with a pet bunny. She actually had lived a happy life, until everything went downhill. Her entire family had been taken way from her, traumatizing her. She spent her time isolating herself from the people she lived with underground. She's not too excited about leaving her home underground, but she knows she must.
Relationships: N/A
Other: Is from Sanctuary 8
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 20:04:30 24/12/2013 by Cynderluv8801
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4495
#6 Posted: 00:42:59 23/12/2013
OOC: What do you mean by "chance" ?
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#7 Posted: 01:45:19 23/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Seiki is reconfirmed
CL, your history is a little off but accepted.
Eevee, I meant that you usually aren't very...and I don't want to sound rude...detailed? In your sentences. Then again, it has been awhile so.

And I'll make my characters in a sec.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#8 Posted: 01:46:24 23/12/2013
*quickly edits history*
I get distracted easily, especially when making histories. My bad smilie
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#9 Posted: 02:20:59 23/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Ok ^.^
Every character you make has a bunny, don't they :\
I've decided that you can choose between 2 Sanctuaries, 8 or 9. They are relatively very close to each other so it's a split for a little while. So, just edit and say what Sanctuary they lived in.

Name: Gadget
Weapon: Lasor Sword (I spent 5 minutes literally fixing "Lazor" a thousand times before giving up)
Personality: Gadget is a very knowing and brave person. He would sacrifice himself for anyone. He's outgoing and fun to be around. He does become stern sometimes, usually when someone was dumb enough to almost get themselves killed. He likes to kid around, proving hes just a child inside.
History: Gadget has lived in Sanctuary 9 for all his life. He was much braver than the others, usually going above the surface to look for food. He became a surface dweller, not usually staying underground. He learned to stand his ground, but lost his arm to a sand-sniper. He created his own arm, but it's nothing special. He was the one to convince everyone to try to reach 27, which was actually a long ways away.
Relationships: Nope
Other: None

Name: Cecelia
Weapon: A plasma gun hidden under the folds of her dress.
Personality: Cecelia has a very motherly personality, caring for everyone like her children. She is nice and kind to everyone. She is very patient and understands a lot of people. She often zones out at random times.
History: Living in Sanctuary 8, she had a somewhat good life, finding a loving husband and 3 perfect children. Unfortunately, her husband fell to a disease that spread across 8. It also claimed her youngest child. One day, a group of physically fit people went to the surface to find food, and her oldest child went with. The whole team was picked off one by one by a sand-sniper, including her child. She grew very protective of the middle child, never letting the child out of her sight. The child eventually grew tired of the constant safety net and went up to the surface. The child was eaten by a large 3 winged bird, right when Cecelia ran up to retrieve the child.
Relationships: 3 dead children and a late husband.
Other: nope.

Might add another...
Sand-Sniper
[User Posted Image] (Ignore Eva Nine)
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#10 Posted: 19:21:06 24/12/2013 | Topic Creator
*cries* this is going to die isn't it :((
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#11 Posted: 19:25:08 24/12/2013
I always have a bunny <3

And I will not allow this to die!
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#12 Posted: 19:28:50 24/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Well then We can start. How do you want to start?
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#13 Posted: 19:30:34 24/12/2013
Uh... How you normally start.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#14 Posted: 19:31:56 24/12/2013 | Topic Creator
I mean, whenever I start it, I usually start it at a very boring point which is why my rps usually die. Thus, im asking if you think theres a place or event we can start on that is still somewhat actiony so it doesnt become boring quick.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#15 Posted: 19:35:37 24/12/2013
Maybe someone's under attack for a short while and they gotta run? I dunno
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#16 Posted: 19:50:38 24/12/2013 | Topic Creator
What about a group of sandsnipers attack while their on the surface?
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#17 Posted: 19:51:32 24/12/2013
Sounds good to me ^.^
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#18 Posted: 19:57:00 24/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Ooc: k. Oh, and what sanctuary are you from? It was either 8 or 9. I'll probably make another character later cuz so far there's no mean characters :|
SETTING: You begin with running with your Sanctuary, a group of sand snipers are chasing you. You are allowed to control some unfortunate victims if you like.

"SAND-SNIPER!" screamed a terrified women, pointing towards the large blue creature bursting from the grounds. Gadget whirled around to see, noticing not only one, but 4 other Snipers looking at them hungrily. "RUN!" he yelled, pushing a few forward. He stayed in the back to get the slower ones to move faster.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#19 Posted: 20:03:09 24/12/2013
OOC: Well then, I'm just gonna start. smilie

Neru packed what little possesions she had into her bag, a few sets of clothes, her music player, headphones, and a few other items. It all fit nicely into one duffle bag. She zipped up the bag and slung it over her shoulder before taking one last look at the dingy hole she called her home. Though the undergorund wasn't anything great, it was still the pace she'd grown up, been born; and now she was finally leaving it behind. Before heading up to the surface with the others, she passed by Santuary 8's graves and knelt over a small, worn down stone with "Miku" sloppily etched onto it.
"I wish you could see it. We finally have hope in finding a peaceful place to live, a new start. You and the others did your best to make this place more happy, but it's time we try to find true happiness." Tears started to form in the young woman's eyes. "I'll never forget you Miku, for taking me in the way you did. I promise, when we get there, I'll make sure no one ever forgets how you helped the people of this place. Goodbye, old friend."
She stood up and turned, wiping the tears away with her sleeve and headed off to the entrance to the surface where the others were gathering.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:19:05 24/12/2013 by Seiki
#20 Posted: 20:50:18 24/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Cecelia sat in front of a group of 4 graves. Two had no bodies in them. She placed a single rose on each on and turned to leave, a single tear streaming down her cheek. She grabbed her tote bag and left for the surface. As she was leaving, the sun shown through the small passage and blinded her. She shielded her eyes and walked until she hit dirt. She carefully walked towards the large group which lingered near the huge rocks surrounding 8, keeping Sand-Snipers away. Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted something dark but when she turned, it was gone.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#21 Posted: 21:11:07 24/12/2013
Daiki walked outside to the surface with the others from 8 with his supplies in the backpack on his back, using his staff like a walking stick. He felt uneasy surrounded by all these people, but deep down he knew he wouldn't last long on his own. He looked around at the barren wasteland that remained of Earth'd surface.

Not far behind, Neru walked out to join the others. She saw the others around her and noticed Daiki looking scared.
"I remember him. He's the one who lives away from the others. I always kinda wondered about him." she thought.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me