Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Farsire: Discovery [CLOSED]
Gondana Blue Sparx Gems: 927
#1 Posted: 04:28:19 03/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Prelude

The young girl crouched terified in the corner of the room. At her feet was the corps of her mother. The womans eyes stared into nothingness, her face pulled into an expression of horrer.

A scream called out from an adjasent room and the girl saw her father fall. his sword clattering to the ground. The shadow that came hrough he door was undescribable. Its came towards the young girl. inches from her face it spoke, a voice that drove through the girl's sole.

"What is your name child?"
he girl raised her head to speak, but did not look apon the creature "R-Roge..."
"Hmm... Thats a nice name... But its not your given name, I sence creation in that name, a lie..."
"My name is no lie!" The creature seemed to have been surprised by the sudden outburst.
"Roge, is the name that you live by... And shall die by"

Roge flinched when the monster raised what apeared to be a claw. However the banging from outside seemed to scare the creature, who fled through the chimney. At that moment a number of men charged there way into the house, allof them carrying axes.

One bearded man spoke to Roge; "What happened here?! Who did this!!!"
Roge feably pointed at the chimney.
"Tsar ZANTIS" the man threw his axe to the ground. "That beast has killed far to many of our peaple!!!. We must find it, TONIGHT"

The other men yelled in agreement and they left the building. Roge craled into the living room and picked up her fathers sword, wiping the blade with her tatered dress. Inspecting the engravings that seemed to dance in the light. She held the blade to her ear, the weapon would sing the song of the welder, the song Roge heard was of sadness. it rose up and down sereanly in long flows.

Roge closed her eyes tears flowing from them, then the song changed. The new song became course and strong. Rog efelt something she never had before. It was of angre. Roge stood up thrust the sword into her belt. "I will find the creature who did this, if it is the last thing I ever do!"
---
Who ever said its better to haved loved then lost, than never to have loved at all was a lier and should be shot.
I'll be back. (Will return in 2011)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:32:22 08/10/2008 by Gondana
X-heketchis Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#2 Posted: 07:41:12 03/10/2008
an idea from one of the RPGs you went through?
---
Never Leaving, Always Watching.
Gondana Blue Sparx Gems: 927
#3 Posted: 01:01:02 04/10/2008 | Topic Creator
No X-H. This isn't based on Random RPG , this is the story about the characters that I use in that but not from.

Chapter 2

Death was strewn accross the battlefeild that was the lair of darkness. Atop the hill, the old house lay a rotting heap, only standing by magics unknown to mortal man. Roge creaped hidden by the dead treese towards the house. The bodys here portraid the exact expression of her dead mother. Roge tryed to avoid the faces but she could not stop staring into their lifeless eyes.

The house stunk of darkness, as Roge aproched she had to cover her nose to avoid vomiting. When she reached the backdoor it opened. Out of which came... a young woman, posibly in her early 20s.

The woman spoke with a chearful voice, uncaracteristic of someone who would live here, "What brings you to my home friend?"

Roge steped back, she did not trust this guise. "i'me not that stupid demon, show your true form."

The woman's face changed and the aura around her darkened, her voice became unatural unhuman, "I assumes that if you are stupid enough to come here you would be stupid enough to fall for my guise. Why then are you here Roge?"

"To avenge the death of my parants!"

"You make this to easy Roge, with no skill in battle this would be the 1st time you ever carried a weapon correct?" Roge took a step away. "I will mae this easy for you, Roge. Leave now and live, or stay here and die?"

"But who shall die?" Roge slashed at the demon, who simply grabben the blade with her hand.

"Such fire! If you were a learned fighter you would be a formidable aponent Roge. As it stands..." The demon thrust her hand into Roge's stomach, with a flash of light she was thrown accross the yard.
---
Who ever said its better to haved loved then lost, than never to have loved at all was a lier and should be shot.
I'll be back. (Will return in 2011)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:18:56 04/10/2008 by Gondana
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me